Fabrice David - Egyptian Electroplating

• You will tell me that the Egyptians did not know iron also, but this is only partially correct. They only had to scour the desert to pick up the iron meteorites. (I think they had trained dogs for this purpose, iron rust has a very strong smell, like silver.)(probably volatile coumpounds like carbonyles) (Hubble saw nickel spectral line of nickel around a comet or an astéroïd this week, I don't remember the name)

There was a beautiful iron dagger in King Thut's tomb.

Do not believe what one reads in official Egyptology books. They inserted small points of cementad iron in their copper scissors, to be able to cut the hard rocks. (with an iron socket around, to prevent the copper from creeping under the shocks) They cemented it by heating red hot it previously with bone powder and blood for hours, the carbon diffused in the ferronickel and it became more harder than our best high speed steels. But obviously, we never find these tools today, because they cost the skin of the buttocks, and if they were lost, even in the dry climate of Egypt, the cemented Fe / Cu electrolytic couple very quickly destroyed the steel tip of the tool, and we just find a copper rod with a hole in the end, and the trace of the missing steel socket)

I've written a few articles on Alternative Egyptology, I'll have to write a book, God willing. (Anyway, my scientific reputation is already destroyed by my cold fusion research)

• And so, instead of making zinc anodes, they made iron anodes, and as for them, it was the metal sent by the Gods, it was the power of the Gods that was deposited on the effigy of the pharaoh, as it became covered with copper.

Here, I have obviously tested my hypothesis, and the gravity battery works perfectly. But for the purposes of photography, I did not use a ferrous meteorite, it is the Flesh of the Gods, but it is a very slow reaction , and in addition it produces ferric hydroxide not very aesthetic, while the sulphate zinc is transparent.

Here is the gravity battery of the ancient Egyptians, and a small statue of a pharaoh made with lost wax by electroplating.

• Thanks,Alan and Ahlfors! I learned a lot about Egypt from Antoine Gigal. We do not always agree, because if we both relate to the literary and scientific movement of "Fantastic Realism" (Initiated by Bergier and Pauwells), I try to be careful that the "fantastic" side never stifles realism.

I am not a follower of theories involving aliens or "ancient astronauts". The reality is even more extraordinary.

The science of the ancients was very great, let's pay homage to them, and the message that the builders of the pyramids send to us through the centuries is that we have the power to do extraordinary things.

This adventure began with the dolmens, which are the blueprints of the pyramids. And the pyramids are not limited to Egypt and Mesoamerica. There are even some in France! So, Antoine Gigal drew attention to the pyramid of Augustodunum (now the city of Autun.) The builder (probably the druid Dividiacos) built this pyramid with a beautiful green stone that glows at night. This anecdote inspired author Maurice Leblanc to write an adventure script by his famous hero Arsène Lupin. Antoine Gigal presented this pyramid in an excellent documentary on the RMC TV channel, in the serie " The Mysteries of France".

This pyramid was as beautiful as the pyramid of Cestius in Rome, but the white marble facing was unfortunately stolen a few centuries ago and the pyramid is now in ruins.

Picture: old Postcard of the Pyramid of Autun and Pyramid of Cestius, photographed during ICCF 15 in Rome. (12 years already!)

• I am not a follower of theories involving aliens or "ancient astronauts". The reality is even more extraordinary.

Around 15 years ago I had the very special priviledge of seeing and handling some of King Tut's personal possessions, in particular I remember holding his ceremonial flail - a copy of the farming tool for stripping the outer husk from corn grains -it was made from copper, ceramics, and coloured and natural ivory and gold wire. The craftsmanship was absolutely amazing, possibly it was one of the most extraordinary things I have ever seen. And just being able to hold it (while wearing new cotton gloves and with a security guard about the size of mount Everest watching me like a hawk)- made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

This picture shows it, on the right.

There was also a bust of one of his Aunts, carved from a single piece of obsidian, a material so hard that most engineers or sculptors would never consider it workable to model a face in almost 'life-mask' detail.

I still don't know how they did it.

Crook and Flail, from the Tomb of Tutankhamun' Giclee Print - Egyptian 18th  Dynasty | Art.com

• carved from a single piece of obsidian

Casting plus polishing? generations of handed down knowledge..

Unfortunately the Gods were not so knowledgeable about the genetic cost of incest.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.