Garret Moddel’s ZPE Tapping Technology

• @Alan

Thank you for resurrecting this thread. I have a couple of comments to make.

Cydonia

It's not only supernovae that generate elements. Current theory is that the merging of two neutron stars creates elements, In my view probably all elements. But in particular certain elements like thorium, gold, and uranium are only created that way.

It's my understanding that the Casimir effect imposes a frequency threshold below which electromagnetic waves cannot exist between the plates. At separations used, this generally means microwaves can not exist between the plates. However, microwaves exist in abundance outside of the plates in the form of the cosmic background microwave radiation (CBMR). While the energy density of the CBMR is low it has the perfect form to account for observed effects, as the field has no point source. Therefore no matter how you orient the plates you get the same effects. No ZPE needed to account for the effects.🤠

• Well, i think researchers expected that heavy atoms were made by cataclysmic events as supernovae or as you expected by neutrons stars. As on earth they have seen that nuclear reactions are strong and powerfull events abling to create these heavy elements. Even if fission is going to the reverse direction..

So for them it was easy i mean comfortable to link production of heavy elements with strong events as neutron stars for example. Now "on earth" we have seen it is possible to generate heavy transmutations at relative ambiant temperature ( energy) .This is why i expect that major part of heavy elements could be produced directly inside the intergalactic gas cloud at low energy.

Yes, in this way, i consider only a resonance process as probable.

• @Cydonia- this fits very well with Leif Holmlid's theories that much of outer space is filled with ultradense hydrogen in the form of Rydberg Matter. Or in other words constitutes the 'missing' dark matter and hence dark energy in the universe since energy and matter are basically interchangeable according to relativity theory. Which in more generalised terms is given by E=mc^n. Cold fusion begins when n=0, rising rapidly transitioning up from 0 to say 0.000000000000000001 to the temperature of liquid or solid nitrogen. So at 0 degrees centigrade cold fusion is highly activated already, then decreases on the arrhenius plot exponentially down to 0 degrees Kelvin (at absolute zero where even photons stop!)

• Now at the SSE YouTube Channel: Advanced Energy Concepts Challenging the Second Law of Thermodynamics

I just finished viewing Daniel Sheehan's presentation.

The conclusion of the epicatalysis experiment he describes around time 22:44 onwars leaves out an important thermal effect caused by absorption of hydrogen into metals. Sheehan only concentrates on the differences between metals regarding the differences of recombination capabilities of hydrogen atoms between two different metals. But it's not only that effect that matters.

Two different metals have different hydrogen absorption capacities. Absorption of hydrogen into metal lattices is an exothermical effect. Therefore the heat caused by absorption in two different metals is different, causing a temperature difference during the absorption phase in the experiment as described by Sheehan. His conclusions are only valid if temperature measurements are performed after hydrogen absorption has reached the saturation stage. It's not clear whether that has been the case.

• Well, yes, masses energies AND space should be linked only for an anisotropic universe.

However the common understanding remains linked with an isotropic model..

@Cydonia- this fits very well with Leif Holmlid's theories that much of outer space is filled with ultradense hydrogen in the form of Rydberg Matter. Or in other words constitutes the 'missing' dark matter and hence dark energy in the universe since energy and matter are basically interchangeable according to relativity theory. Which in more generalised terms is given by E=mc^n. Cold fusion begins when n=0, rising rapidly transitioning up from 0 to say 0.000000000000000001 to the temperature of liquid or solid nitrogen. So at 0 degrees centigrade cold fusion is highly activated already, then decreases on the arrhenius plot exponentially down to 0 degrees Kelvin (at absolute zero where even photons stop!)

• Be careful about that - surface adsorption is exothermic except in Au and Ag, Subsurface adsoprption is generally endothermic, except in Pt.

Thanks for adding that nuance.

Since the experiments Sheehan described applied two different metals there will be a difference in the amount of adsorption thermic effect. This will in any case cause a temperature difference and that is exactly what I wanted to point out.

Sheehan is already for decades inspired by differences in hydrogen recombination ability of materials but he created a tunnel vision on that effect, cutting out other effects.

• Wait a minute - all thermal measurements are made over very long timescales (at equilibrium) whilst nuclear events may well be occurring at femto- or pico-second timescales and have an 'all-or-nothing' response rather like the action potential in nerve and muscle fibres. All nerve fibres 'code''receptor signals which are analogue in nature, into a stream of effectively digital pulses of action potentials. Thus we perceive light and colour through trains of digital signals which are then 'sorted' by intelligent memory recognition by the visual cortex. Is this coding isotropic or anisotropic? It is a fine distinction and seemingly a matter of perception.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.