Garret Moddel’s ZPE Tapping Technology

• Are you saying there is a dissymmetry of charge across this axis.? i.e. matter but not antimatter?

In fact there is. The particle visible charge orbits are 2,3 out of 5. 2 electron 3 proton. Depending how the 5 rotation flux flows in/out (given by visible "hole") you get + or - charge. In the proton case with 3 rotation the + path is more stable. In the electron case the paths are symmetric!

• To me, i think that charges are only space charges ( not punctual) of nucleons depending of the place they take.

The blue circle at right is a circular center of rotation of these nucleon space charges.

Again, as you can see at right side, this sketch shows in fact a Fourier transform from only a single original wave.

That means particles sciences doesn't exist, what we can see if only different expressions from this Fourier transformation....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think what you say could be viewed as a 2D partial visualization of what Wyttenbach model proposes, only that his model incorporates 4 dimensions and the visualization of that “Fourier” is not easy to grasp because of that.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Well, thank you guys for your interest :)

In fact i think that "universe" before the "big bang" was isotropic then became anisotropic after that.

That implies a preferential direction for our universe represented by this 4th dimension.

However, this extra dimension does not represent time, the notion of passing time, I mean.

Physical objects such as atoms have a different number of dimensions, near the center, they obey a 3D + 1 law while by reaching electronic orbitals, the law is becomes 2D, like galaxies ...

The Famous void ( our void i say) obeys a 2D law even if it appears in 3D because this is a 2D + 1 (the additional dimension of Wyttenbach ).

Why all of this ?

In fact, the form, the logic of form of all objects which appear "solid" to us is the same whatever their size.

It's pretty incredible, but it's the same between atoms and galaxies !

I had a lot of trouble understanding this notion of "passing time". In fact, time is simply the fact that an object changes in size ... whether it grows or vice versa, this is very much linked to our own human body existence, in fact.

Why are atoms very stable?

Like its dimensions, its energy is in fact constantly turning on itself ( Wyttenbach understanding) , this "size" does not vary this is why its own time being equal to zero involving its stability !

I stop there, I lost everyone .. :)

Lots of aberrations in current physics.

For example Einstein postulated that mass and energy are the same thing, either, but how would he have interpreted the universal mechanism of action/reaction which implies minimum 2 objects ?? His thing is incomplete ...

• A patent application by Garret Moddel which was filed by the University of Colorado in May 2020 describes how, by means of Casimir cavities, energy in the form of electricity and electrolysis of water to form H2 and O2 could be produced:

WO2020231874: Systems for driving the generation of products using quantum vacuum fluctuations.

Abstract:

Described herein are systems incorporating a Casimir cavity, such as an optical Casimir cavity or a plasmon Casimir cavity. The Casimir cavity modifies the zero-point energy density therein as compared to outside of the Casimir cavity. The Casimir cavities are paired in the disclosed systems with product generating devices and the difference in zero-point energy densities is used to directly drive the generation of products, such as chemical reaction products or emitted light.

Some more (granted) patent(applications) with inventor Garret Moddel and university of Colorado as assignee can be found here.

• There are lots of papers on Dark Energy that contribute to the topic. Mainly based on models and observations.

Casimir effect is however proven by experiments and accepted. So in my mind deserves further investigation when it comes to the possible relation with LENR.

Just some coincidental observations so far:

The patent application of Garret I referred to earlier describes various constructions with nanometers thick stacks of different metals to obtain (plasmon) Casimir cavities. If Garret's claims are valid they resemble with e.g. similar stacks that Iwamura applies to obtain excess heat in combination with Hydrogen. They also resemble with what is observed in the LEC constructions discussed elsewhere.

• A brief summary of the Becker & Bhatt capacitor thrust experiments The electrons accelerate to the right over an inter-plate distance of 10 microns and a potential difference of 5000V, so their acceleration is huge (1019 m/s2) so they see a Rindler horizon only about 2 cm to their left (the black line). Normally when an object accelerates rightwards the Rindler horizon on its left damps the quantum vacuum on that side pulling it back against the acceleration. But, here, this is reversed since the two plates damp the vacuum to the right (a Casimir effect) more than the horizon does. The yellow shading here denotes less vacuum energy than the orange shading. So, here there is an extra push to the right and the electrons accelerate more than you'd expect, pushing the anode more when they get there.

The most crucial component of this experiment is that Becker and Bhatt also played around with putting metal plates in various positions around the setup (Edmund Blackadder - "It's not what you've got, but where you stick it!") and found that when they placed a metal plate to the right of the horizon it reduced the force (it's like a closer horizon) but when they put the plate behind the horizon (to the left) the effect of it vanished. This may be the first direct observation of a Rindler horizon and backs quantised inertia theory strongly. See also:

Electrostatic accelerated electrons within symmetric capacitors during field emission condition events exert bidirectional propellant-less thrust.

Characterization of Anomalous Forces in Dielectric Rotors

• I was looking for the proper thread to put this post in, regarding Dirac and topology and spin, and the word 'spin' yielded a lot of posts from the Covid thread. But it's more appropriate in a thread like this hehe.

I've watched only a small portion of the video so far myself and plan to watch more, hopefully so I can better grasp some of Jurg W's ideas.

Some here might really like the first two minutes of the video, demonstrating what is called Dirac's belt trick.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now at the SSE YouTube Channel:

Advanced Energy Concepts Challenging the Second Law of Thermodynamics

In addition to providing needed energy sources, a variety of experimentally based revolutionary energy concepts challenge the second law of thermodynamics. In this SSE symposium chaired by Garret Moddel and Daniel P. Sheehan, several such new energy concepts were presented by leaders in the field, including ambient heat utilization in mitochondria, power from thermal vibrations in graphene, tests of new energy technologies, zero-point energy, and epicatalysis.

Enjoy links to the full catalog of videos from this symposium below.
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F46e50097fa17c61366cd0f2e3%2Fvideo_thumbnails_new%2F17c395886cbca56eefb7d669d3271f06.png&t=1648232364&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7f-7501ef010400&sig=wN1.0PiseUByx5_iWRYhsg--~D
    Since the mid-1990s, more than three dozen systems have advanced into the refereed scientific literature purporting to challenge the absolute status of the second law. Many have strong experimental support and follow a common template. The talk explores this template as a framework for understanding second law devices and as a possible roadmap for future ones.
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F46e50097fa17c61366cd0f2e3%2Fvideo_thumbnails_new%2F4d039d09817047553620fdfb46358b9e.png&t=1648232364&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7f-7501ef010400&sig=40pjJOq_3sIPqc.M7kTihg--~D
    We consider a graphene ripple as a Brownian particle coupled to an energy harvesting circuit. When both are at the same temperature, the second law forbids harvesting energy from the thermal motion of the Brownian particle even if the circuit contains a rectifying diode. However, if the circuit contains a junction followed by two diodes wired in opposition, then detailed balance can be temporarily broken allowing a net current to charge capacitors. Charges circulate between the diodes forming a vortex, which is sufficient for isothermal energy harvesting from white noise. The system evolves as a RC circuit to a steady state while obeying the first law and producing entropy.
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F46e50097fa17c61366cd0f2e3%2Fvideo_thumbnails_new%2F19560ff8880eae9f541012c860566c76.png&t=1648232364&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7f-7501ef010400&sig=opTTD4h.y4CPAX.0CusJ7g--~D
    The idea of exploiting blackbody radiation through thermionic emission is not new. We mathematically model the charging at a uniform temperature of a capacitor having plates with unequal work functions (dubbed the thermo-charged capacitor, or TCC). According to well-established physical principles and material properties, we expect that the TCC will have a non-zero power output. We show that measuring that power can be a challenge, and the production of usable energy seems out of the question.
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F46e50097fa17c61366cd0f2e3%2Fvideo_thumbnails_new%2Ff95c97b3f98d5bd1b22eb94104ed4fb7.png&t=1648232364&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7f-7501ef010400&sig=31.SafDLlABg4vOSAnm08w--~D
    This research identified two thermodynamically distinct types (A and B) of energetic processes naturally occurring on Earth. Type A, such as the classical heat engine energy process, apparently follows the second law well; Type B, as exemplified by the thermotrophic function with transmembrane electrostatically localized protons does not necessarily have to be constrained by the second law, owing to its special thermodynamic-spatial asymmetric function.
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F46e50097fa17c61366cd0f2e3%2Fvideo_thumbnails_new%2F247e05a90f0bf1b814f9b45a530b61b6.png&t=1648232364&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7f-7501ef010400&sig=LpbsKVIhsjbCV9GEPmaWfA--~D
    The presentation focuses on two main areas of energy systems investigation in which Hathaway Research International has been involved over many decades. First, an analysis of energy generation schemes involving obvious 1st and 2d Law violations. Highlighted are various electric, magnetic, rotary, atomic (LENR) and related ideas focusing on electrical energy production. The second area will deal with measurement issues related to determining the strength of the various energy generation claims described in Part 1.
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F46e50097fa17c61366cd0f2e3%2Fvideo_thumbnails_new%2F0d9a5561df8615d56dcf3d8b06aa5cda.png&t=1648232364&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7f-7501ef010400&sig=505QBwQgKL.GYhX9shJ0iA--~D
    Using a Casimir injection process, we have demonstrated continuous electrical power production in thousands of devices. Assuming the source of the power is zero-point fluctuations (ZPFs), does this violate the second law of thermodynamics? The answer depends upon the entropy and which version of the law is invoked, and the origin of the ZPFs: (i) the standard quantum view, in which zero-point energy is a ubiquitous fixture; (ii) stochastics electrodynamics, in which the ZPFs are due to classical electromagnetic fields; or (iii) a model in which the ZPFs are ultimately thermal in origin.
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F46e50097fa17c61366cd0f2e3%2Fvideo_thumbnails_new%2Fd74ffb96c8f3f278c3998fad70c18401.png&t=1648232364&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7f-7501ef010400&sig=KiUXe22MJ057rcOE29C3rA--~D

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.