Garret Moddel’s ZPE Tapping Technology

• Posted by a good friend on ECW, this is a discussion of some fascinating science.

See also https://e-catworld.com/2021/09…ogy-and-eleven-questions/

Once in a while you hear about a radical technology that makes you think, “If this is real it could change the world!” This is what happened to me recently after watching the video posted to YouTube by Dr. Garret Moddel of the University of Colorado about his breakthrough invention. Instantly, I became fascinated with the concept and started reading everything I could find about it and the Casimir Effect in general. I’m now convinced that it probably works how he says it does and could possibly accelerate the global paradigm shift.

His invention taps energy from the fluctuations of the Zero Point Energy field by attaching a Casimir Cavity to a metal insulator metal junction. A Casimir Cavity in the simplest version can be described as two flat parallel electrically neutral plates positioned very close together – a micron or a millionth of a meter or less. Since the Zero Point Energy field is thought to be composed of a broad range of photon wavelengths and therefore associated energies, many of these wavelengths are excluded from the gap in between the two plates which are acting as mirrors. The result is a reduction in the ZPE force or pressure between the plates and more pressure on the outside of the plates. This produces a force pushing the plates together.

Video link :-

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Strange a chemist is coming to walk on my flowerbed.. ahaha 8)

Yes, this is a way often mentioned by Rossi or Airbus team.

Now, we have to better understand what is the void what isn't the void.

These questions bring us directly back to : why a nucleus and how is it made ????

Model's from Edo or Wyttenbach are always too lacunar because exclusively nucleus centered without understanding any connection with the universe as a whole.

Nuclei's nucleation is an important thing, however a term not yet mentioned by anyone ...

Also the idea that all matter comes from supernovae, what bullshit.

• What happens with science is that it is easier to accept an incomplete and logically invalid explanation and make that a law, than continue what seems to be a hopeless pursuit. Zero point energy is that kind of artifact of philosophy made science.

There is something that fills space that can be converted to energy. If we claim that energy can be produced from nothing (ZPE from the vacuum), then universal mass and energy conversation doesn't exist. Why abandon this universal basis for physical laws? Hasn't astronomy shown the existence of dark energy and dark matter whatever they are?

The Gibbs equation does a balance of the free energy produced to it becoming heat and to it becoming part of something in space. Since one cannot identify one of the 4 standard forces as the force which preserves the quantity entropy as a field, then there is no zero point energy field. Rather based on energy and mass conservation, the something that becomes part of space is a form of mass. That mass is subject to uncertainty and hence the source of so called ZPE. Basically a mass that can convert to energy whenever a wave is created and which due to entropy returns that quantity of mass back to space with interest.

So a casmir cavity converts mass to energy which creates a pressure on the cavity. The wave produced in the cavity can pass out of the cavity and be harvested. Does that violate the second law? No, it just restricts what entropy is. Rather, entropy is the production of a fuel, dark energy/dark matter. This fuel is well described as quintessence. There are conditions which allow the conversion quintessence to energy. Any interpretation of the second law that does not accept the total conversation of mass and energy is just wrong.

• Drgenek you said:Rather based on energy and mass conservation, the something that becomes part of space is a form of mass.

Why dissociate this "new" mass from the other mass ? They couldn't be the same mass ? A mass "builded" by simply the void "structuration " rather than produced by supernovae ?

• Yes, the new mass can be part of the other masses present. Whatever mass is produced from entropy is sticky. It sticks to atoms and molecules. Hence, heat of fusion and heat of vaporization for phase changes (energy to mass conversion or vice a versa).

But more remarkably, AquaFuel is produced by a cold fusion process that makes nitrogen. I shown this with a mass balance in a patent application which I have referenced many times on this forum. When AquaFuel is run in a combustion engine, the torque/power produced is 3x the fuel value based on it chemical composition. Therefore something sticks to the gas which can be converted to torque/power that can not be attributed to the chemical masses and chemical energy present.

Mass could be structured about charge. A neutral particle would just have the positive and negative charges too close to be distinguishes as separate. Lucas has derived the equations of physics on this basis, so no mass in the equations. These neutral particles of quintessence would need to be very small values of mass/energy since entropy is produced by chemical reaction, no supernovae.

Both nuclear and chemical reactions should produce quintessence if quintessence is a product of entropy.

• The link provided by cccp above is to a new book due out in early 2022. - here are the details (and the price).

Unified Field Theory and Occam's Razor -Simple Solutions to Deep Questions

By (author): Andràs Kovàcs (BroadBit Energy Technologies, Finland), Giorgio Vassallo (University of Palermo, Italy), Paul O'Hara (Sophia University Institute, Italy), Francesco Celani (INFN-LNF, Italy) and Antonino Oscar Di Tommaso (University of Palermo, Italy)

ISBN: 978-1-80061-129-0 (hardcover)

GBP 115.00

Unified Field Theory was an expression first used by Einstein in his attempt to unify general relativity with electromagnetism. Unified Field Theory and Occam's Razor attempts to provide real answers to foundational questions related to this unification and should be of high interest to innovative scientists. A diverse group of contributing authors approach an old problem with an open-mindedness that presents a new and fresh perspective. The following topics are discussed in detail in the hope of a fruitful dialogue with all who are interested in this subject:

The composition of electrons, photons, and neutrinos.

The relationship of quantum mechanics to general relativity.

The four-component Dirac spinor and the meaning of imaginary numbers in this complex-valued field.

The Dirac equation as a proper field equation.

The Pauli exclusion principle and quantum entanglement.

High-temperature superconductivity.

This highly original book brings together theoretical researchers and experimentalists specialized in the areas of mathematics and epistemology, theoretical and experimental physics, engineering, and technology. For years they have worked independently on topics related to the foundations and unity of physics and have had numerous overlapping ideas in terms of using Clifford Algebra and spinors. Within the book, new technology applications are outlined and theoretical results are complemented by interpretations of experimental data.

• I took a look at the Garret Moddel’s video and paper. His work is really well done either from a technological and scientific standpont, so it deserves for sure some attention. I don't know if the explaination of the small current and voltage is ZPE, Casimir effect or something else: the nanometric dimensions of the system allow a number of unusual quantum mechanical effects that are difficult to model (tunneling, evanescent waves propagation, surface plasmons, electro-mechanical effects and so on). Moreover the current and voltage are really small and very difficult to measure reliably. The sponeaneous voltage has not been measured directly but only indireclty and no loat test has been performed (understanging the internal impedance may be important to have some clues on the origin of the signals). So, in my opinion this work is interesting and promising but needs a couple of important steps:

• Replication by other researchers, or at least dissemination of the encapsulated devices and third party measurements (possibily with various thecniques);
    • Scaling the device in order to increase voltage and/or current by at least two orders of magnitude, so to minimize the chance of measurement errors, noise and artifacts.

Very interesting though...

• Unified Field Theory was an expression first used by Einstein in his attempt to unify general relativity with electromagnetism.

Einstein's Remarks in a letter of 10 August 1954 to M. Besso : “Yet, by all means, I consider it as possible that physics cannot be founded on the field concept, i.e., on continuous structures. In this case, from my whole castle in the air, gravitational theory included, but also from the rest of contemporary physics nothing remains.”

• Garrett Moddel: What if We Could Program Robots using Psi?. Preliminary studies in his classroom have even seemed to suggest that students can accurately predict stock market changes!

Alexander Parkhomov describes in his book his experience and a number of well designed and fascinating experiments about PSI / paranormal. His conclusion (that is the same of many governament/military programs, such as the US Stargate) is that these phenomena are indeed real, but they are almost impossible to investigate beyond the phenomenological level.

His conclusion .. is that these phenomena are indeed real, but they are almost impossible to investigate beyond the phenomenological level.

I actually have quite simple theory of how they could work by utilizing scalar, i.e. longitudinal waves of vacuum. Its principle is, charged particles absorb transverse waves of vacuum, i.e. EM waves because they can move in space. Metals contain freely movable electrons, so that they absorb and radiate light. Materials which would absorb scalar waves are thus just these ones, which contain charged particles immobilized, i.e. constrained to surface of neural membranes, for example. Such a materials are also superconductors and brain utilizes this configuration primarily for to achieve the smoother propagation of neural spikes across neural network - not primarily for telecomunication via scalar waves. But once evolution has some option, it occasionally utilizes it.

What Garret Moddel has done to produce an asymmetry is to place such a cavity on top of a metal insulator metal junction. This reduces the ZPE force or the intensity of vacuum oscillations on one side of the junction than the other. At each side of the junction, the vacuum fluctuations are hitting the conductive plates and exciting electrons that then quantum mechanically tunnel through the less than one nanometer thick insulating layer between the two plates.

The Garret's device has IMO its simple predecessor in so-called captret: i.e. capacitor which gains charge once it gets charged to a sufficiently high voltage. It works like diode rectifying vaccum fluctuations and every PN juction is capable to work in similar way.

See also dielectric absorbtion effect (PDF). All large capacitors arrive shorted by resistor which should prohibit their self-charging.

Before some time we discussed Steorn Orbo Cube device: a selfcharging capacitor in essence.

• The Garret's device has IMO its simple predecessor in so-called captret: i.e. capacitor which gains charge once it gets charged to a sufficiently high voltage. It works like diode rectifying vaccum fluctuations and every PN juction is capable to work in similar way.

See also dielectric absorbtion effect (PDF). All large capacitors arrive shorted by resistor which should prohibit their self-charging.

Before some time we discussed Steorn Orbo Cube device: a selfcharging capacitor in essence.

Wouldn't vacuum fluctuations have to be alternating positive and negative charges to be rectified. If ZPE does not exist but rather quintessence that makes sense because charge can be used to define mass.

But for believers in ZPE how does that work?

• For myself vacuum fluctuation alternates rather our solid baryonic matter with "void space" between each element of this matter, atoms, objets .. etc..

This void space is what we postulate as "ether"..

A "virtual" axis of symmetry separate these 2 "worlds"..Everywhere..

So ZPE could transfert mass from the "void" side to our "solid" side.

As mass equals energy Lenr XSH could come by this way..

Again this symmetric axis takes place at the distance between the Wyttenbach torus center to the center of the torus section. In fact at universe " beginning" it was a perfect symmetry then a potential energy of the universe was stored by a dissymmetry inside all atoms..

• Are you saying there is a dissymmetry of charge across this axis.? i.e. matter but not antimatter?

• Yes.. However we don't have to understand there isn't the same amount of minus and positives charges.

In this way, we couldn't consider charges as punctual charges but rather as surface or volume charges..

The fact that charges are punctual or not should be only a variation according to where they are take place ( number of space dimensions which isn't the same every where..)

I made this in the past, by ok, probably difficult for all people to well understand all things.

For example for torus models as explanation for nucleus shape, this black energy should be the radius here by the red arrow.

Are you saying there is a dissymmetry of charge across this axis.? i.e. matter but not antimatter?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.