About the Coulomb barrier in LENR

• Potential energy versus kinetic or cold fusion versus thermonuclear.

Okay, let's get back to the theory. Let us consider the approximation of three nuclei lying on the linium with charge q and the average distance between them s. Then the force of the impact on the middle nucleus, shifted by a distance of Δs, is equal to 4q^2(Δs)/ s^3. If, in order to overcome the Coulomb barrier, a convergence of nuclei at a distance b = s- Δs is required, then equating the elastic force corresponding to this displacement with the shock wave force, we obtain the impact force necessary to ignite a cold nuclear fusion reaction. In other words, from the equation ma=4q^2(s-b)/ s^3, where m is the mass of the nucleus, we find the acceleration a necessary to overcome the Coulomb barrier.

• Bayak! Especially for you, I sorted out Maxwell's mistakes here -

Why ignore the obvious ???

• But the obvious is not obvious to me. And to be honest, I haven't been able to bring myself to look at your arguments yet.

Good example of the problem we have with all these theories floating around. Those asking others to read their pet theory won't take the time to read someone else's pet theory. Understandable, as these things are quite complicated, but nonetheless the only way to finding out who is the winner is with a competition of ideas.

• Good example of the problem we have with all these theories floating around. Those asking others to read their pet theory won't take the time to read someone else's pet theory. Understandable, as these things are quite complicated, but nonetheless the only way to finding out who is the winner is with a competition of ideas.

I agree. We need more experiments and less theory.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• It seems that the only way to get someone to read your manuscript is to submit it to a journal. And that someone will be the reviewer. Dear forum members, if you want to help me with this, then make a little effort and go through the text with a pencil.

• But the obvious is not obvious to me. And to be honest, I haven't been able to bring myself to look at your arguments yet.

Bayak, you write - "But the obvious is not obvious to me." But how can one answer in this way without reading the original of Maxwell's treatise and without examining his mistakes? You live in your small world and do not want to know what is happening around you ... Take some time and sort out the question - "How did the modern formula that Maxwell created and, as it were, in a mockery of Charles Coulomb himself, called it" Coulomb's Law "...?" You relay Maxwell's mistakes in your articles ... You, of course, are not to blame for this - you were taught that way at school ... But this does not mean that you were taught correctly and this does not mean that you received the correct knowledge. In nature, there is no "electric charge" that Maxwell invented. In nature there is a "magnetic potential" of a free electron and a bound electron ... In the experiments conducted by Charles Coulomb, free electrons on the surface of bodies played the main role - these electrons formed either the north magnetic pole or the south magnetic pole on the surface.

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 1 -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 2 -https: //youtu.be/hXyuWYHCCZQ

Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature 3, June 22, 2019 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature 4, 26 August 2019 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 5, April 30, 2020 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 6, April 30, 2020 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 7 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 8 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 9 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 10 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 11 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 12 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 13 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 14 -

External Content www.youtube.com

Physichemistry of Microworld 2021 15 -

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiments February 28, 2021, part 16 -

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiment March 31, 2021, part 17 -

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiment January 18, 2017, part 18 - reformatting the magnetic dipole -

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiment April 4, 2021, part 19 -

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiment April 5, 2021, part 20 -

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiment April 16, 2021, part 21 -

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiment April 16, 2021, part 22 -

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiment April 19, 2021, part 23 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiment April 19, 2021, p. 24 -

• Dear Cherepanov,

Thank you, I watched the video on the first link and probably understood your train of thought. Perhaps you are on the right track in solving the mystery of electromagnetism, but there are still not enough additional dimensions for a complete picture.

• Dear Cherepanov,

Thank you, I watched the video on the first link and probably understood your train of thought. Perhaps you are on the right track in solving the mystery of electromagnetism, but there are still not enough additional dimensions for a complete picture.

Dear Bayak! I repeat my phrases for you! You still did not understand anything ... The video that I have provided to you is this SUPPLEMENT. And the main thing is written here -

Another explanation to physicists of Maxwell's mistakes, 19.01.2021-01.11.2021 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8wdJ/3MSKr2FtR

Another explanation to physicists of Maxwell's mistakes, 01.19.2021-01.11.2021 - https://docs.google.com/docume…fVt7BF94/edit?usp=sharing

... I am exposing the "old theory" on which you rely and therefore are mistaken together with millions of physicists ... How did this happen? Maxwell was wise ... He was wise and it is forgivable for him, since Maxwell worked 148 years ago ... But we are not forgiven for ignoring his mistakes and continuing to believe that the "electric charge" exists in nature ... But it does not exist in nature, this is the whole point ... And this is not a new theory - this is the destruction of "old delusions" ... Thank you for your understanding. Take some time and read my material carefully before submitting your LENR ideas to the community ...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.