Testing the Rossi Ecat SKLed - Technical Discussions Only

• Paradigmnoia - I have shown my physical reasoning and shown my work. Please consider doing the same and show me your use of an online calculator. Exactly which statement I made is incorrect?

This statement you had made "However 1 lux = 0.000001 lumen/cm2" is incorrect.

What we see in this online calculator is more consistent with what I've been suggesting:

Convert lx to Lumen/cm² (Lux to Lumen/cm²)

• Sorry, you are correct.
    Probably I didn’t refresh the calculator and the erroneous result confirmed my bias.

0.0001 lumen/cm2 is 1 lux

I have no idea what Rossi will show this time, so generally I have been avoiding presuppositions about what he may do, but he does usually hint a little bit in advance what he might do, so focussing I thought might be something, but not too likely, based on above.

I appreciate that some are developing test plans and getting equipment ready to test out whatever Rossi has to show. I was looking forward to some more 50 W calorimeter designs.. but really most of Rossi’s demos have featured something awkward for viewers at home to try to test that was surprising at first appearance. That’s what I am hoping to see. What will it be this time? Maybe a new StellarNet spectrometer, maybe some other cool new stuff, maybe even a 1 m test square, or a 1 cm test square? But something hard to prepare for, most likely.

• Given the poor performance of the SKled in Levi's report

https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/19231-misure-unibo-skled-pdf/

[ Quoting myself from a different thread ]

The SKled has thus fallen below my level of interest.

The SKLep (again, assuming Levi's report is not faked) is still interesting.

• Curbina

Closed the thread.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.