New to LENR

• Hi,

I'm a PhD student with some basic physics knowledge. I study the history of science, but I'm new to this particular topic. A chemist friend of mine got me interested, and I've become fascinated by LENR and water energy research, but I am not sure where to begin. If anyone has resources they can recommend as good primers, or can share the most exciting recent developments, I'd be very grateful. I'd also be happy to chat via Zoom!

Thanks in advance.

• Curbina

Approved the thread.
  • Dear Eman , welcome, I suggest to get acquainted with the following threads:

To get up to speed.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Hi,

I'm a PhD student with some basic physics knowledge. I study the history of science, but I'm new to this particular topic. A chemist friend of mine got me interested, and I've become fascinated by LENR and water energy research, but I am not sure where to begin. If anyone has resources they can recommend as good primers, or can share the most exciting recent developments, I'd be very grateful. I'd also be happy to chat via Zoom!

Thanks in advance.

Textbook of Kanarev Philip Mikhailovich "Fundamentals of the physical chemistry of the microworld" - https://www.micro-world.su/

• This is a good overview of the foundations of the field, by @Jed Rothwell, a member of this forum.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is a good overview of the foundations of the field, by @Jed Rothwell, a member of this forum.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for bringing it up Alan Smith , I keep forgetting that video is available, duh.

We have also this ongoing collection of LENR-Forum made Interview videos:

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The Krivit article linked below seems like a good place to start.

Books

Fire from Ice: Searching for the Truth Behind the Cold Fusion Furor
    Fire from Ice: Searching for the Truth Behind the Cold Fusion Furor eBook : Mallove, Eugene: Amazon.com.au: Kindle Store
    www.amazon.com.au

Excess Heat: Why Cold Fusion Research Prevailed (2nd Edition)
    Excess Heat: Why Cold Fusion Research Prevailed (2nd Edition)
    www.amazon.com

Nuclear Transmutation: The Reality of Cold Fusion
    Nuclear Transmutation: The Reality of Cold Fusion eBook : Mizuno, Tadahiko, Mallove, Eugene, Rothwell, Jed: Amazon.com.au: Kindle Store
    www.amazon.com.au

Video

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content vimeo.com

CleanHME Kick-off Meeting presentations – CleanHME

Some of the videos on this page appear to not load properly, see here: http://www.broadbit.net/download/Peter_Hagelstein.mp4 for Hagelstein's presentation.

Documents

https://newenergytimes.com/v2/library/2009/2009Krivit-S-ANewLookAtLENR.pdf

(PDF) A Synopsis of Nuclear Reactions in Condensed Matter
    PDF | We have sought to identify, characterize, elucidate and apply condensed matter nuclear reactions using the US patented co-deposition protocol,... | Find,…
    www.researchgate.net

• Martin fleischmann memorial project.

External Content youtu.be

Interesting Video.

External Content youtu.be

• 2 members = 3 theories and that is before Axil got on it

This is a general rule of theoretical physics. Ask any 3 theorists a question and you get 5 different answers. That's the low end ratio. The numbers increase exponentially with the number of theorists, verging on infinity, or zero, depending on how you look at it. Ask 100 theorists and you get essentially no answer at all.

• The numbers increase exponentially with the number of theorists, verging on infinity, or zero, depending on how you look at it.

Because the answers are self-cancelling. For every theory claiming hypothesis H there will be another theory claiming NOT H. For example, in cold fusion, for every theory saying that loading is a critical parameter you will find another theory saying that loading makes no difference.

You might think this only applies to speculative fields such as cold fusion. You would be wrong. It turns out, people do not even understand how light, gravity, or dieting and weight loss work. It may be that some people understand these things, but given some number of self-proclaimed experts (the number being X -- for expert), as X increases the certainty of the answers decreases until it approaches zero.

Remember also that Fleischmann's law applies. As Uncle Martin said, the more you hear scientists proclaim that a given field is now well established and there are no more surprises or unexpected discoveries to be made, the more sure you can be that the field is a mess and it is ripe to be overturned and completely revised.

• From my perspective, i rather see arrogant whales and follower whales following their self-promulgated prophets.

When the lead whale runs aground on the beach, the whole tribe of idolaters next do the same.

This is a general rule of theoretical physics. Ask any 3 theorists a question and you get 5 different answers. That's the low end ratio. The numbers increase exponentially with the number of theorists, verging on infinity, or zero, depending on how you look at it. Ask 100 theorists and you get essentially no answer at all.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.