Millikan's fatal errors in measuring the elementary charge.

• Представляю свою новую статью, в которой я указываю на ошибку Милликена.

В статье обсуждается проблема, связанная с тем, что последователи Максвелла опирались в своей работе на заблуждения и ошибки Максвелла, который «изобрел» «электрическое поле», «электрический разряд» и закон взаимодействия «электрических зарядов». , который Максвелл назвал «законом Кулона».

Ответ А.И. Черепанова. Авшаров Е.М. 7 августа 2021 г. - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/oTJv/zi4J1HPjb

Ответ А.И. Черепанова. Авшаров Е.М. 7 августа 2021 г. - https://docs.google.com/docume…LF8YXqpl/edit?usp=sharing

Ответ А.И. Черепанова. Авшары EM 7 августа 2021 - https://www.researchgate.net/p…Avsharov_EM_August_7_2021

• Cherepanov2020

What do you think about the experiments of Millikan on measurement of electrtic charge? This work has been replicated thousands of times.

https://www.britannica.com/sci…likan-oil-drop-experiment

From the description of Millikan's experiment - "The top plate had a small hole in the center and it was charged positively (+); the lower one had no holes and was charged negatively (-). A uniform electric field was created between these plates, directed downward or upward, with a strength of 3000 to 8000 V / cm. "

I am writing this constantly, but you do not hear me ... What am I writing all the time? I write that in 1910 Millikan did not know nuclear physics in its modern form - for this reason he was delusional that he had "positive charges" and negative charges on the plates "... Millikan had no idea that there were free electrons and he could not know that on the surface of his plates there were clusters of free electrons, which formed the north magnetic pole on the plate with the "-" sign, and on the plate with the "+" sign free electrons formed the south magnetic pole ... This is objectively ... Think about it - the intrinsic magnetic moment of a free electron was discovered 37 years later - in 1947 ... Is that clear?

• Вот отрывок из моей новой статьи -

«§22.2. Магнитное поле как особый вид материи. Условимся называть поле, через которое осуществляется взаимодействие электрических токов, находящихся на расстоянии, магнитным полем. Опыт показал, что магнитное поле создается движущимися электрическими зарядами или переменным электрическим полем (§27.5) и действует только на движущиеся заряды.

Итак, чтобы обнаружить магнитное поле в какой-либо области пространства, необходимо ввести в эту область проводник с током или другие движущиеся заряды. Впервые магнитное поле вокруг проводников с токами было экспериментально обнаружено датским физиком Г. Эрстедом в 1820 году ».

Движутся ли «заряды» в конденсаторе? Ответ - нет!

Так почему же стрелка компаса отклоняется в этом эксперименте?

Компас внутри конденсатора 2015.10.28. - [медиа]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ media]

Еще одно видео на ту же тему -

Магнитное поле внутри конденсатора -

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ media]

Проанализируйте мои эксперименты - всего 24 фильма -

Физхимия микромира, Эксперимент 19 апреля 2021 года, ч. 23 - [медиа]
    [/ media]

Физхимия микромира, Эксперимент 19 апреля 2021 года, ч. 24 - [медиа]
    [/ media]

• Cherepanov2020

What do you think about the experiments of Millikan on measurement of electrtic charge? This work has been replicated thousands of times.

https://www.britannica.com/sci…likan-oil-drop-experiment

Few of you understand this phenomenon - "irradiation of oil droplets with X-ray photons", which Milliken performed ... Therefore, I recommend reading my article and watching my experiments - in them, the radiation of X-ray photons occurs at the moment the tape is torn off -

Watch from 11 minutes 10 seconds -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 5 -

Continued in this video -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 6 -

X-ray from tape tape, February 17, 2019 -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KjqxnIeF3YqSY2xDIaEwNp2E-HwU1m0r/view?usp=sharing

X-ray from tape tape, February 17, 2019 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4vTP/2mTFtWQ7c

At 6 minutes, I show the magnetic interactions and show the effects of X-rays (the tape emits it) on a wooden ruler -

Physical Chemistry of the Microworld 2021 15 -

• Few of you understand this phenomenon - "irradiation of oil droplets with X-ray photons", which Milliken performed ... Therefore, I recommend reading my article and watching my experiments - in them, the radiation of X-ray photons occurs at the moment the tape is torn off -

Watch from 11 minutes 10 seconds -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 5 -

Continued in this video -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 6 -

At 6 minutes, I show the magnetic interactions and show the effects of X-rays (the tape emits it) on a wooden ruler -

Physical Chemistry of the Microworld 2021 15 -

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.