USEFUL PAPERS THREAD

• I uploaded 85 papers. The latest papers are shown here, but there are so many this list is unhelpful:

Most recent papers

I have appended another list below, which includes most of the new papers.

I uploaded 4 papers by W. B. Clarke. These cast doubt on results from Arata, and Case.

900. Clarke, W.B., Search for 3He and 4He in Arata-Style Palladium Cathodes I: A Negative Result. Fusion Science and Technology, 2001. 40 ACC

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ClarkeWBsearchforh.pdf

901. Clarke, W.B., Search for 3He and 4He in Arata-Style Palladium Cathodes II: Evidence for Tritium Production. Fusion Science and Technology, 2001 ACC

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ClarkeWBsearchforha.pdf

903. Clarke, W.B., Production of 4He in D2-Loaded Palladium-Carbon Catalyst I. Fusion Science and Technology, 2003. 43(1): p. 122-127 ACC

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ClarkeWBriproduction.pdf

904. Clarke, W.B., S.J. Bos, and B.M. Oliver, Production of 4He in D2-Loaded Palladium-Carbon Catalyst II. Fusion Science and Technology, 2003. 43(2): p. 250-255 ACC

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ClarkeWBriproductiona.pdf

Here are most of the papers I added today:

New to the database and newly uploaded

New: Ambadkar, A., electrolysis of d2o with a palladium cathode compared with electrolysis of h2o with a platinum electrode: procedure and experimental details

New: Bockris, J., do nuclear reactions take place under chemical simulation?

New: Bockris, J. O'M., speculative interpretation of overunity experiments involving water electrolysis

New: Bush, B. F., data for 4he measurement

New: Bush, B. F., comments on "search for 3he and 4he in arata-style palladium cathodes i: a negative result" and "search for 3he and 4he in arata-style palladium cathodes ii: evidence for tritium production"

New: Cirillo, D., experimental evidence of a neutron flux generation in a plasma discharge electrolytic cell

New: De Ninno, A., consequences of lattice expansive strain gradients on hydrogen loading in palladium

New: Drebushchak, V. A., excess heat release during deuterium sorption-desorption by finely powdered palladium deuteride

New: Dubinko, V. I., on the role of disorder in catalysis driven by discrete breathers

New: Fralick, G. C., transmutations observed from pressure cycling palladium silver metals with deuterium gas

New: Holmlid, L., heat generation above break-even from laser-induced fusion in ultra-dense deuterium

New: Karabut, A., possible nuclear reactions mechanisms at glow discharge in deuterium

New: McKubre, M. C. H., conditions for the observation of excess power in the d/pd system

New: McKubre, M. C. H., electrochemistry and calorimetry in a packed-bed flow-through electrochemical cell

New: Mizuno, T., excess heat evolution and analysis of elements for solid state electrolyte in deuterium atmosphere during applied electric field

New: Stepanov. I. N., experimental measurement of excess thermal energy released from a cell loaded with a mixture of nickel powder and lithium aluminum hydride

New: Ohmori, T., enrichment of 41k isotope in potassium formed on and in a rhenium electrode during plasma electrolysis in k2co3/h2o and k2co3/d2o solutions

New: Srinivasan, M., excess heat and tritium measurements in ni-h2o electrolytic cells

New: Vysotskii, V. I., the formation of correlated states and optimization of the tunnel effect for low-energy particles under nonmonochromatic and pulsed action on a potential barrier

New: Yamada, H., carbon production on palladium point electrode with neutron burst under dc glow discharge in pressurized deuterium gas

Previously listed in database but not uploaded

On file: Adachi, G., (3)He and (4)He from D2 absorbed in LaNi5

On file: Alguero, M., An interpretation of some postelectrolysis nuclear effects in deuterated titanium

On file: Asami, N., Material characteristics and behavior of highly deuterated loaded palladium by electrolysis

On file: Battaglia, A., Neutron emission in Ni-H systems

On file: Belzner, A., Two fast mixed-conductor systems: deuterium and hydrogen in palladium - thermal measurements and experimental considerations

On file: Bertalot, L., Study of deuterium charging in palladium by the electrolysis of heavy water: heat excess production

On file: Bhadkamkar, A., Electron Charge Cluster Sparking in Aqueous Solutions

On file: Bockris, J., Nuclear Transmutation: The reality of cold fusion (Book Review)

On file: Bush, R. T., Electrolytically Simulated Cold Nuclear Synthesis of Strontium from Rubidium

On file: Celani, F., Further measurements on electrolytic cold fusion with D2O and palladium at Gran Sasso Laboratory

On file: Clarke, W. B., Search for 3He and 4He in Arata-Style Palladium Cathodes I: A Negative Result

On file: Clarke, W. B., Search for 3He and 4He in Arata-Style Palladium Cathodes II: Evidence for Tritium Production

On file: Claytor, T. N., Tritium production from a low voltage deuterium discharge of palladium and other metals (JNE)

On file: Cuevas, F., A search for nuclear reactions in deuterated fresh iodide-titanium films

On file: De Ninno, A., Evidence of emission of neutrons from a titanium-deuterium system

On file: De Ninno, A., Deformations induced by high loading ratios in palladium-deuterium compounds

On file: De Ninno, A., Study of deuterium charging in palladium by electrolysis of heavy water

On file: Di Giulio, M., Analysis of Nuclear Transmutations Observed in D- and H-Loaded Films

On file: Dong, S. Y., Precursors to 'cold fusion' phenomenon and the detection of energetic charged particles in deuterium/solid systems

On file: Dufour, J., Cold fusion by sparking in hydrogen isotopes

On file: Dufour, J., Interaction of palladium/hydrogen and palladium/deuterium to measure the excess energy per atom for each isotope

On file: Felici, R., In situ measurement of the deuterium (hydrogen) charging of a palladium electrode during electrolysis by energy dispersive x-ray diffraction

On file: Fisher, J. C., Liquid-drop model for extremely neutron rich nuclei

On file: Green, T. A., Calorimetric studies of highly loaded deuterides and hydrides of palladium

On file: Hodko, D., Possible excess tritium production on Pd codeposited with deuterium

On file: Hora, H., Plasma and surface tension model for explaining the surface effect of tritium generation at cold fusion

On file: Hora, H., Screening in cold fusion derived from D-D reactions

On file: Iwamura, Y., Detection of anomalous elements, x-ray, and excess heat in a D2-Pd system and its interpretation by the electron-induced nuclear reaction model

On file: Jin, S. X., Possible palladium-related nuclear reactions

On file: Jones, S. E., Observation of cold nuclear fusion in condensed matter

On file: Kainthla, R. C., Eight chemical explanations of the Fleischmann-Pons effect

On file: Kim, Y. E., The role of the low-energy proton-deuteron fusion cross section in physical processes

On file: Kirkinskii, V. A., Excess heat release during deuterium sorption-desorption by finely powdered palladium deuteride

On file: Lacouture, Shelby, A solid-state, open-system, differential calorimeter

On file: Li, X. Z., Excess Heat Measurement in Gas-Loading D/Pd System

On file: Lipson, A. G., Evidence for low-intensity D-D reaction as a result of exothermic deuterium desorption from Au/Pd/PdO:D heterostructure

On file: Melendez, L., Titanium deuteration with neutron emission through electrical discharges

On file: Mengoli, G., Tritium and neutron emission in D2O electrolysis at Pd and Ti cathodes

On file: Menlove, H. O., The measurement of neutron emission from Ti plus D2 gas

On file: Mizuno, T., Neutron and Heat Generation Induced by Electric Discharge

On file: Mosier-Boss, P. A., Condensed matter nuclear reaction products observed in Pd/D co-deposition experiments

On file: Notoya, R., Cold fusion by electrolysis in a light water-potassium carbonate solution with a nickel electrode

On file: Notoya, R., Low Temperature Nuclear Change of Alkali Metallic Ions Caused by Electrolysis

On file: Notoya, R., Nuclear Reaction Caused by Electrolysis in Light and Heavy Water Solutions

On file: Nowicka, E., H2 dissociative adsorption on palladium hydride and titanium hydride surfaces: Evidence for weakly bound state of hydrogen adatoms

On file: Numata, H., Low-temperature elastic anomalies and heat generation of deuterated palladium

On file: Numata, H., In Situ Potentiometric, Resistance, and Dilatometric Measurements of Palladium Electrodes During Repeated Electrochemical Hydrogen Absorption

On file: Passell, T. O., Overview and Status of the EPRI Program on Deuterated Metals

On file: Rabinowitz, M., An analysis of cold and lukewarm fusion

On file: Reifenschweiler, O., About the possibility of decreased radioactivity of heavy nuclei

On file: Rice, R. A., The Effect of Velocity Distribution on Cold Deuterium-Deuterium Fusion

On file: Scott, C. D., Measurement of excess heat and apparent coincident increases in the neutron and gamma-ray count rates during the electrolysis of heavy water

On file: Senjuh, T., Experimental study of electrochemical deuterium loading of Pd cathodes in the LiOD/D2O system

On file: Silver, D. S., Surface topography of a palladium cathode after electrolysis in heavy water

On file: Skelton, E. F., In situ Monitoring of Crystallographic Changes in Pd Induced by Diffusion of D

On file: Stoppini, G., Nuclear processes in hydrogen-loaded metals

On file: Storms, E., Introduction to the main experimental findings of the LENR field

On file: Stuhr, U., An investigation of hydrogen diffusion in nanocrystalline Pd by neutron spectroscopy

On file: Tsuchiya, K., Interaction between two neighboring deuterium atoms in palladium

On file: Vigier, J. P., On cathodically polarized Pd/D systems

On file: Violante, V., Lattice ion trap: classical and quantum description of a possible collision mechanism for deuterons in metal lattices

On file: Violante, V., Three-dimensional analysis of the lattice confinement effect on ion dynamics in condensed matter and lattice effect on the d-d nuclear reaction channel

On file: Will, F. G., Hydrogen + oxygen recombination and related heat generation in undivided electrolysis cells

On file: Yamada, H., Producing a radioactive source in a deuterated palladium electrode under direct-current glow discharge

On file: Yamaguchi, M., Thermodynamic theory of magnetic field effects on chemical equilibra and applications to metal-hydrogen systems

• Last year, Ed Storms and Tom Grimshaw mailed me several boxes of papers from Ed's files. I scanned or downloaded all of the papers and sent copies to Ed.

This year I have uploaded 125 files to LENR-CANR.org. The other day I uploaded 85, as I mentioned. Most of these are from the Storms collection. There are 1,541 other files I have not uploaded. That number does not include duplicate copies, poor quality copies, and papers from authors and publishers who asked me not to upload them. The list of the remaining 1,541 candidates is appended below. If readers here spot a paper that you think I should upload, let me know.

There are several papers published before 1989 not directly related to cold fusion. Ed thinks these are important for understanding cold fusion. They include, for example:

Oppenheimer, J.R. and M. Phillips, Note on the Transmutation Function for Deuterons. Phys. Rev., 1935. 48: p. 500.

I have thought about gathering these into a book, rather than uploading them individually. The problem is that many of them are over my head and I cannot judge whether they should be included or not. The other problem is, this would be a lot of work! People I have discussed it with have not expressed interest in the idea. If you think this is a good idea, and you can help decide which papers should be included, send me an e-mail.

Here is the list . . . if it will fit:

Storms collection files not uploaded as of March 2024

1. Abbenseth, R., Thermal Expansion and Lattice Anharmonicity of Pd-H and Pd-D Alloys

2. Abell, G. C., Helium release from aged palladium tritide

3. Abell, G. C., NMR Evidence for Solid-Fluid Transition Near 250 K of 3He Bubbles in Palladium Tritide

4. Aben, P. C., Surface Structure and Electrochemical Potential of Palladium while Absorbing Hydrogen in Aqueous Solution

5. Aberdam, D., Limits on neutron emission following deuterium absorption into palladium and titanium

6. Abriola, D., Examination of nuclear measurement conditions in cold fusion experiments

7. AbuTaha, A. F., Cold fusion - the heat mechanism

8. Adachi, G., (3)He and (4)He from D2 absorbed in LaNi5

9. Adamenko, S. V., evolution of annular self-controlled electron-nucleus collapse in condensed targets

10. Adkisson, W. M., the cause of and happenings during cold fusion events

11. Adler, P. N., Deuterium surface segregation in titanium alloys

12. Ahern, B. S., Method of Maximizing Anharmonic Oscillations in Deuterated Alloys

13. Aiello, S., Nuclear fusion experiment in palladium charged by deuterium gas

14. Akiba, H., nanometer-size effect on hydrogen sites in palladium lattice

15. Al Katrib, A. K., can water be the origin of excess energy?

16. Albagli, D., Measurement and analysis of neutron and gamma-ray emission rates, other fusion products, and power in electrochemical cells having Pd cathodes

17. Alber, D., Search for neutrons from cold nuclear fusion

18. Alberg, M. A., Upper limits to fusion rates of isotopic hydrogen molecules in palladium

19. Albers, P., Investigations of palladium catalysts on different carbon supports

20. Aleksan, R., Limits on electrochemically induced fusion of deuterium by neutron flux measurements

21. Alekseeva, S., grain boundary mediated hydriding phase transformations in individual polycrystallinemetal nanoparticles

22. Alessandrello, A., Search for cold fusion induced by electrolysis in palladium

23. Alexandrov, D., low-energy nuclear fusion reactions in solids: experiments

24. Allard, K., Application of the Electron-Donation Model for Hydrogen Absorption to Palladium-Rich Alloys. Hydrogen-Gold-Palladium

25. Allard, L. F., electron holography reveals the internal structure of palladium nanoparticles

26. Alvarez, L.W., catalysis of nuclear reactions by p mesons

27. Alvin, M. C., effect of deuterium on the strength of hydrogen bonds

28. Amato, I., Cold Fusion Keeps Its Head Just Above Water

29. Amato, I., Cold Fusion:Wanted Dead And Alive

30. Amato, I., hard pressed

31. Amato, I., If Not Cold Fusion, Try Fracto-Fusion?

32. An, H. K., Analysis of deformed palladium cathodes resulting from heavy water electrolysis

33. An, X-W., Calorimetric investigation of electrochemically induced nuclear fusion of deuterium

34. Anderson, G. C., Clandestine NSF Panel Warms to Cold Fusion

35. Anderson, I. S., The Structure of the g Phase of Palladium Deuteride

36. Anderson, J., Letters and Response about Cold Fusion at Texas A&M

37. Anderson, M., surface enhanced infrared absorption by coupling phonon and plasmon resonance

38. Anderson, P. W., absence of diffusion in certain random lattices

39. Anghaie, S., On fusion/fission chain reactions in the Fleischmann-Pons 'cold fusion' experiment

40. Antonov, V. E., neutron spectroscopy of nickel deuteride

41. Antonov, V. E., Phasometric T-P Diagram of the Rh-H System up to 400 C and Pressure of 67 kbar

42. Antonov, V. E., The Pd-Pt-H System: Phase Transformations at High Pressure and Superconductivity

43. Antonov, V. E., The Solubility of Hydrogen in the Platinum Metals under High Pressure

44. Appleby, A. J., Evidence for Excess Heat Generation Rates During Electrolysis of D2O in LiOD Using a Palladium Cathode-A Microcalorimetric Study

45. Araki, H., phase diagram of hydrogen palladium

46. Arata, M.J.A., Zhang, Y-C., biography

47. Arata, Y., A new energy caused by "Spillover-deuterium"

48. Arata, Y., Achievement of an intense cold fusion reaction

49. Arata, Y., Achievement of intense 'cold' fusion reaction

50. Arata, Y., achievement of solid-state plasma fusion ("cold fusion")

51. Arata, Y., 'Cold' fusion caused by a weak 'on-off effect'

52. Arata, Y., Cold fusion reactions driven by 'Latticequake'

53. Arata, Y., Critical condition to induce 'excess energy' within [DS-H2O] cell

54. Arata, Y., Definitive difference between [DS-D2O] and [Bulk-D2O] cells in 'deuterium-reaction'

55. Arata, Y., deuterium nuclear reaction process within solid

56. Arata, Y., Deuterium nuclear reaction process within solid

57. Arata, Y., Helium (4He, 3He) within deuterated Pd-black

58. Arata, Y., Presence of helium (4/2He, 3/2He) confirmed in deuterated Pd-black by the "vi-effect" in a "closed QMS" environment

59. Arata, Y., Reproducible "Cold" Fusion Reaction Using A Complex Cathode

60. Arata, Y., Solid-state plasma fusion ('cold fusion')

61. Arata, Y., the basics of nuclear fusion reactor using solid pycnodeuterium as nuclear fuel

62. Arata, Y., The Formation Of "Solid Deuterium" Solidified Inside Crystal Lattice And Intense Solid-State Nuclear Fusion ("Cold Fusion'")

63. Arblaster, J. W., crystallographic properties of palladium

64. Archer, D. G., thermodynamic propoerties of import to environmental processes and remediation. ii. previous thermodynamic property values for nickel and some of its compounds

65. Arista, N. R., Screening effects in nuclear fusion of hydrogen isotopes in dense media

66. Armacanqui, M. E., Anomalies Accompanying the Cathodic Charging of Some bcc Metals

67. Armstrong, R. D., A long-term calorimetric study of the electrolysis of D2O using palladium cube cathodes

68. Armstrong, R. D., Editorial:The Cold Fusion Debate

69. Armstrong, R. D., Some aspects of thermal energy generation during the electrolysis of D2O using a palladium cathode

70. Arnold, W. R., Cross Sections for the Reactions D-T, D-He ,T-He, He-He below 120 kev

71. Arnoult, W., The Solubility of Carbon in Rhodium, Ruthenium, Iridium and Rhenium

72. Arons, R. R., internal friction ofpalladium contain ing hydrogen

73. Arroyave, R., thermodynamic modeling of the zr-o system

74. Arzhannikov, A. V., First observation of neutron emission from chemical reactions

75. Asami, N., Research and development for new hydrogen energy

76. Ashcroft, N. W., metallic hydrogen: a high-temperature superconductor?

77. Ashcroft, N.W., metallic superfluids

78. Aspden, H., Refrigeration and electrical power generation

79. Assenbaum, H. J., Effects of Electron Screening on Low-Energy Fusion Cross Sections

80. Astakhov, I. I., An attempt to detect neutron and gamma radiations in heavy water electrolysis with a palladium cathode

81. Astakhov, I. I., Diffusion of hydrogen isotopes in palladium hydride and deuteride in the presence of lithium

82. Azbel, M. Ya., Possibility of cold fusion

83. Azumi, K., Acoustic emission from a palladium electrode during hydrogen charging and its release in a LiOH electrolyte

84. Babaev, E., a superconductor to superfluid phase transition in liquid metallic hydrogen

85. Badding, J. V., high-pressure chemistry of hydrogen in metals: in situ study of iron hydride

86. Badiei, S., experimental studies of fast fragments of h rydberg matter

87. Bae, Y. K., Experimental confirmation of cluster-impact fusion

88. Baierlein, R., the elusive chemical potential

89. Bailey, D. C., Gammas from Cold Nuclear Fusion

90. Baird, J. K., Isotope effect in hydrogen atom diffusion in metals

91. Balbaa, I. S., The Effect of Lattice Distortions on the X-Ray Measurement of Lattice Parameters for PdHx: I. Empirical Relationships

92. Baldi, F., h2 negative corona discharge on pd/h system at low pressures

93. Baldo, M., Relaxation toward equilibrium in plasmon-enhanced fusion

94. Balej, J., Energy balance of D2O electrolysis with a palladium cathode, Part I. Theoretical relations

95. Balian, R., Cold fusion in a dense electron gas

96. Balin, D. V., Experimental Investigation of the Muon Catalyzed d-d Fusion

97. Balke, B., Limits on neutron emission from 'cold fusion' in metal hydrides

98. Bambakidis, G., electrical resistivity versus deuterium concentration in palladium

99. Baranova, R. V., Crystal Structure of Pd Hydride with Primitive Cubic Lattice

100. Baranowski, B., 45 years of nickel hydrode - history and perspectives

101. Baranowski, B., A High-Pressure Investigation of the Rhodium/Palladium/Hydrogen System

102. Baranowski, B., a simplified quantitative approach to the isothermal hysteresis in metallic hydrides with coherent interphases

103. Baranowski, B., a study of the palladium-platinum-hydrogen system over a wide range of hydrogen pressures

104. Baranowski, B., Activation Volume for Hydrogen Diffusion in Palladium Hydride

105. Baranowski, B., electrochemical formation of nickel hydride in alkaline solutions

106. Baranowski, B., High Pressure Research on Palladium-Hydrogen Systems

107. Baranowski, B., kinetic and thermodynamic hysteresis in transition metal-hydrogen systems

108. Baranowski, B., remarks on superconductivity in pdh

109. Baranowski, B., The Electrical Resistance of Palladium and Palladium-Gold Alloy (50 wt% Au and Pd) in Gaseous Hydrogen up to 24000 at at 25 deg C

110. Baranowski, B., the volume increase of fcc metals and alloys due to interstitial hydrogen over a wide range of hydrogen contents

111. Barker, W. A., Electrostatic voltage excitation process and apparatus

112. Barker, W. A., Method for enhancing alpha decay in radioactive materials

113. Barmina, E.V., laser-induced synthesis and decay of tritium under exposure of solid targets in heavy water

114. Barnes, W. L., surface plasmon polaritons and their role in the enhanced transmission of light through periodic arrays of subwavelength holes in a metal film

115. Bartlett, R. N., the effect of surface species on the rate of h sorption into nanostructured pd

116. Barton, J. C., Absorption of Hydrogen by Palladized Palladium Electrodes Following Immersion in Oxidizing Solutions

117. Barton, J. C., Changes of Electrode Potential and Electrical Resistance as a Function of the Hydrogen Content of some Pd+Ni and Pd+Rh alloys

118. Barton, J. C., Hysteresis of the Relationships Between Electrical Resistance and Hydrogen Content of Palladium

119. Barton, J. C., Interface Impedance and the Apparent Electrical Resistance of Palladium Hydrides in Aqueous Solutions

120. Barut, A. O., Prediction of new tightly-bound states of H2+ (D2+) and 'cold fusion' experiments

121. Barwick, S. W., Search for 0.8 MeV (3)He nuclei emitted from Pd and Ti exposed to high pressure D2

122. Bass, R. W., an apparently true conjecture in number theory

123. Bass, R. W., curriclum vitae

124. Bass, R. W., electro-nuclear transmutation: low-energy nuclear reactions in an electrolytic cell

125. Bass, R. W., Is the Coulomb Fusion "Barrier" a Resonantly Transparent Mirror? Refutation of the Conventional Cold Fusion 'QM-Impossibility' "Proof"

126. Bass, R. W., is the coulomb fusion-"barrier" actually a resonantly-transparent mirror?

127. Bass, R. W., magnetic enhancement of the fleischmann-pons deuterium fusion and bush-eagleton hydrogen-alkali/lant process by spin polarization

128. Bass, R. W., qrt: quantum resonance triggering principle

129. Bass, R. W., theoretical and experimental results regarding (lenr/cf)

130. Basteev, A. V., Activation of solid-phase deflagration of hydrogen-containing energy-storing substances

131. Batalla, E., In-situ X-ray diffraction of palladium cathodes in electrolytic cells

132. Baumer, M., metal deposits on well-ordered oxide films

133. Baurichter, A., Search for cold fusion in palladium

134. Baz, A. I., systematics of the lightest nuclei

135. Bearden, T. E., the final secret of free energy

136. Becker, E. W., Triple collision reaction of deuterons as a possible explanation of cold nuclear fusion

137. Beeri, O., transformation mismatch plasticity in pd induced by cyclic hydrogen charging

138. Beghella-Bartoli, S., confirmation of santilli s detection of antimatter galaxies via a telescope with concave lenses

139. Begley, S., A Sun in a Test Tube?

140. Behrisch, R., Search for fusion reactions between deuterium atoms implanted into titanium

141. Bellanger, G., Determination of tritium adsorption and diffusion parameters in a palladium-silver alloy by electrochemical impedance analysis

142. Bellanger, G., Embrittlement of Palladium and Palladium-Silver Alloy Cathode Membranes by Tritium

143. Bellini, M., Nuclear Fusion in Excited Hydrogen Molecules

144. Beltyukov, I. L., Laser-induced cold nuclear fusion in Ti-H2-D2-T2 compositions

145. Belzner, A., Recent results on mixed conductors containing hydrogen or deuterium

146. Benck, J. D., producing high concentrations of hydrogen in palladium via electrochemical insertion from aqueous and solid electrolytes

147. Bendkowsky, V., novel binding mechanism for ultra-long range molecules

148. Benedek, G., Cold nuclear fusion: viewpoints of solid-state physics

149. Benesh, C. J., Fusion rates of squeezed and screened hydrogenic nuclei

150. Bennington, S. M., A search for the emission of x-rays from electrolytically charged palladium-deuterium

151. Bennington, S. M., In-situ measurements of deuterium uptake into a palladium electrode using time-of-flight neutron diffractometry

152. Bergsma, J., thermal motion in palladium hydride studied by means of elastic and inelastic scattering of neutrons

153. Berkheimer, G. D., Hydrogen Pumping with Palladium Membranes

154. Berlinguette, C. P., Revisiting the cold case of cold fusion

155. Berlouis, L. E. A., The decomposition of electrochemically loaded palladium hydride: a thermal analysis study

156. Bertin, A., Experimental evidence of cold nuclear fusion in a measurement under the Gran Sasso Massif

157. Bertin, A., First experimental results at the Gran Sasso Laboratory on cold nuclear fusion in titanium electrodes

158. Besenbacher, F., Interaction of hydrogen isotopes with metals: deuterium trapped at lattice defects in palladium

159. Besenbacher, F., Search for cold fusion in plasma-charged Pd-D and Ti-D systems

160. Betteridge, W., The separation of hydrogen from gas mixtures:a process of absorption and desorption by palladium

161. Beuhler, R. J., Cluster-Impact Fusion

162. Beuhler, R. J., Deuteron-Deuteron Fusion by Impact of Heavy-Water Clusters on Deuterated Surfaces

163. Biberian, J. P., Biological transmutations

164. Bigeleisen, J., Vapor-Liquid Equilibria of Dilute Solutions of HT in e-H2 and DT in e-D2 from the Triple Points to the Critical Temperatures of the Solutions

165. Bird, K., cold fusion test worked at lanl

166. Birnbaum, H. K., Hydrogen in aluminum

167. Bishop, J. E., A Bottle Rekindles Scientific Debate About the Possibility of Cold Fusion

168. Bishop, J. E., Cold Comfort on Cold Fusion Front

169. Bishop, J. E., Cold Fusion Generating Lots of Heat, Little Light

170. Bishop, J. E., 'Cold Fusion' Gets Cold Shoulder From Many a Year After Findings

171. Bishop, J. E., 'Cold Fusion' Researcher Asserts Dozens of Tests Can't be 'Ignored"

172. Bishop, J. E., Cold Fusion Verdict May Be Delivered Soon

173. Bishop, J. E., Heat Source in Fusion Find May Be Mystery Reaction and Brigham Young Physicists Reveal Details of Second H-Fusion Discovery and Will New Energy Sources Soon Power U.S.?

174. Bishop, J. E., Japan's Cold Fusion Effort Produces Startling Claims of Bursts of Neutrons

175. Bishop, J. E., Taming H-Bombs? : Utah Scientists Claim Breakthrough in Quest for Fusion Energy

176. Bittner, M., Method for investigation of fusion reactions in condensed matter

177. Bjerklie, D., Fusion Illusion?

178. Blagus, S., Search for neutron production during heavy water electrolysis on palladium electrodes

179. Blanchard, A. A, the metal carbonyls

180. Blanchard, R., fizzion a new process for low energy nuclear transformation and energy production

181. Blaschko, O., Model for the Structural Changes at Low Temperatures in PdDx

182. Blencoe, J. G., Tests for 'cold fusion' in the Pd-D2 and Ti-D2 systems at 40-380 MPa and -196-27 degC

183. Bochler, S., 3d Photoemission from Mixed Valent YbH2.6

184. Bockris, J. O'M., about the alleged presence of tritium in some palladium electrodes and journalist gary taubes article in science

185. Bockris, J. O'M., hydrogen economy in the future0

186. Bockris, J. O'M., lattice assisted nuclear transformation (lant)

187. Bockris, J. O'M., some happenings at texas a&m university when unexpected new results in research are obtained

188. Bockris, J. O'M., the answer to the conundrum at texas a & m: accusations of fraud in an article published by "science

189. Bockris, J. O'M., were the seeds of the decay of the west sown in 1650?

190. Bockris, J., First experimental establishment of high internal pressure of molecular hydrogen developed in palladium during water electrolysis

191. Bockris, J., hydrogen

192. Bockris, J., hydrogen embrittlement and hydrogen traps

193. Bockris, J., methanol as a main fuel to replace gasoline without global warming

194. Bockris, J., the electro-permeation of hydrogen into metals

195. Bockris, J., The equivalent pressure of molecular hydrogen in cavities within metals in terms of the overpotential developed during the evolution of hydrogen

196. Bockris, J., The Hydrogen Evolution Kinetics and Hydrogen Entry into a-Iron

197. Bockris, J., The mechansim of the evolution of hydrogen on palladium and associated internal damage phenomena

198. Boes, N., Electrochemical methods for studying diffusion, permeation and solubility of hydrogen in metals

199. Bonazzola, G. C., A large-area neutron detector based on double scattering

200. Bond, R. A., The Use of Monte Carlo Simulations in the Study of a Real Lattice Gas and its Application to the a' Pd-D System

201. Bonev, S. A., a quantum fluid of metallic hydrogen suggested by first-principles calculations

202. Boniszewski, T., The influence of hydrogen on the plastic deformation ductility, and fracture of nickel in tension

203. Boriskina, S. V., plasmonics with a twist: taming optical tornadoes on the nanoscale

204. Bosch, H. S., electrochemical cold fusion trials at ipp garching

205. Bosch, H. S., Electrochemical cold fusion trials at IPP Garching

206. Boscoli, R., Method and machine for producing energy by nuclear fusion reactions

207. Bostick, W., plasmoids

208. Botter, F., Search for emission of neutrons from a palladium-deuterium system

209. Boucher, G. R., Separation factors for hydrogen isotopes on palladium

210. Bower, B., Peer Review Under Fire

211. Bowker, J., The use of palladium to obtain reproducible boundary conditions for permeability measurements using galvanostatic charging

212. Bracci, L., A Dynamical Calculation of the Electron Shielding for d-d Fusion

213. Bracci, L., Nuclear fusion in molecular systems

214. Bradley, J. C., contactless electrodeposition of palladium catalysts

215. Brady, S. K., nmr comparisons of nanocrystalline and coarse-grained palladium hydride and deuteride

216. Braun, T., world flash on cold fusion, no. 2

217. Bressani, T., First steps toward an understanding of 'cold' nuclear fusion

218. Briand, J. P., Cold fusion rates in titanium foils

219. Briand, J. P., Cold fusion: an alternative diagnostic

220. Briceno, R. A., nuclear reactions from lattice qcd

221. Brightsen, R. A., Application of the Nucleon Cluster Model to Experimental Results

222. Brightsen, R. A., cluster theory

223. Brightsen, R. A., Correspondence of the Periodic Table of Beta-Stable Nuclides with the Classical Periodic Table of Elements

224. Brightsen, R. A., explanation of cold fusion reactions based on the nucleon cluster model (ncm)

225. Brightsen, R. A., the nucleon cluster model and the periodic table of beta-stable nuclides

226. Broad, W. J., A Frenzy Over Fusion in Hundreds of Labs

227. Broad, W. J., A tempest in a test tube, 10 years later

228. Broad, W. J., G.E. and U. of Utah Join in'Cold' Fusion Pact

229. Broad, W. J., New Class of Lightning Found High Above Clouds

230. Broad, W. J., Science Times: Despite Scorn , Some Scientists Still Seek Cold Fusion Clues

231. Broad, W. J., Signs of 'Cold' Fusion are Cited Cautiously

232. Broer, M. M., Search for neutrons from deuterium-deuterium nuclear reactions in electrochemically charged Palladium

233. Brown, J.S., enhanced low energy fusion rate in palladium (pd) due to vibrational deuteron dipole-dipole interactions and associated resonant tunneling that over-cancels the jastrow factor between deuteron pair wavefunctions

234. Brown, N. E., Differential Cross Sections at Low Energies for 2H(d,p)3H and 2H(d,n)3He

235. Browne, M. W., New Shot at Cold Fusion by Pumping Sound Waves into Tiny Bubbles

236. Brownsberger, K., x-ray diffraction, lattice structure, and equation of state of pdhx and pddx to megabar pressures

237. Brudanin, V. B., Does cold nuclear fusion exist?

238. Brudanin, V. B., Once more about cold nuclear fusion

239. Brudanin, V. B., Search for the cold fusion d(d,(4)He) in electrolysis of D2O

240. Bruggeman, A., Studiecentrum Voor Kernenenergie

241. Bruschi, L., Search for neutron emission from a deuterium-titanium system"

242. Bucur, R., The Establishment of Equilibria in the Isotopic Distribution of Hydrogen and Deuterium Between Palladium and Aqueous Solutions

243. Buehler, D. B., possible gamma bursts from gas loaded ti chips

244. Bukonte, L., thermodynamics of impurity-enhancedvacancy formation in metals

245. Bullock, J. S., Electrochemical factors in cold fusion experiments

246. Bunch, K. J., Self-consistent field calculations on diatomic hydrogen in a potential well

247. Burch, R., On the role of silver atoms in the absorption of hydrogen by palladium-silver alloys

248. Burger, J. P., Electrical Resistivity of Pd-Hx: Residual Resistivity

249. Burke, L. D., an examination of the electrochemical behavior of palladium electrodes in base

250. Burke, L. D., An examination of the electrochemical behavior of palladium electrodes in acid

251. Burrows, A., Enhancement of cold fusion in metal 'hydrides' by screening of proton and deuteron charges

252. Burton, P. D., facile, surfactant-free synthesis of pd nanoparticles for heterogeneous catalysts

253. Busch, M. P., Nucear Fusion Reactor and Method, Patent Disclosure

254. Bush, B. F., cold fusion/cold fission to account for radiation remediation

255. Bush, R. T., A light water excess heat reaction suggests that 'cold fusion' may be 'alkali-hydrogen fusion'

256. Bush, R. T., A Transmission resonance Model for Cold Fusion

257. Bush, R. T., is it possible that anomalies associated with the excess heat effect were observed in the 1950's?: the transmission resonance model (trm) answers affirmatively

258. Bush, R. T., Production of Tritium, Neutrons, and Heat Based Upon the Transmission Resonance Model (TRM) for Cold Fusion

259. Bussard, R. W., Virtual-state internal nuclear fusion in metal lattices

260. Butler, M. A., High-sensitivity search for neutrons during electrochemical reactions

261. Cali, G. J., Electrochemical Regeneration of Clean and Well-Ordered Pd(111) Surface

262. Camp, W. J., Helium Detrapping and Release from Metal Tritides

263. Campanati, M., fundamentals in the preparation of heterogeneous catalysts

264. Campbell, R. B., A study of 'cold fusion' in deuterated titanium subjected to high-current densities

265. Cannizzaro, F., Search for neutrons as evidence of cold fusion

266. Carazzolle, M. F., surface composition and structure of palladium ultra-thin films deposited on ni(111)

267. Cardone, F., experimental and phenomenological comparison between piezonuclear reactions and condensed matter nuclear science phenomenology

268. Cardone, F., neutrons from piezonuclear reactions

269. Cardone, F., piezonuclear neutrons from fracturing of inert solids

270. Cardone, F., speeding up thorium decay

271. Carey, J., Fusion in a Bottle: Miracle or Mistake?

272. Carpinteri, A., cold nuclear fusion explained by hydrogen embrittlement and piezonuclear fissions of the metallic electrodes

273. Carpinteri, A., compositional and microchemical evidence of piezonuclear fission reactions in rock specimens subjected to compression tests

274. Carpinteri, A., geomechanical and geochemical evidence of piezonuclear fission reactions in the earth's crust

275. Carpinteri, A., piezonuclear transmutations in brittle rocks under mechanical loading: microchemical analysis and geological confirmations

276. Carson, A. W., Absorption of Hydrogen by Palladium/Platinum Alloys

277. Carson, A. W., Electrode Potentials and Compound Formation in the Palladium-Platinum-Hydrogen System

278. Carson, A. W., Proton Transfer Between Pd/H and Pd/Pt/H Electrodes

279. Carstens, D. H. W., An Apparatus for Studies of Hydrogen Isotope Exchange over Metals Using Laser-Raman Spectroscopy

280. Carstens, D. H. W., Equilibrium Measurements in the Beta Region of Palladium Protide and Palladium Deuteride

281. Carter, J. D., energy shifts of rydberg atoms due to patch fields near metal surfaces

282. Case, L. C., The reality of 'cold fusion'

283. Casimir, H.B.G., introductory remarks on quantum electrodynamics

284. Castellan, G. W., Electrochemical behavior of the palladium-hydrogen system.(II). Thermodynamic considerations

285. Catlett, D. S., Hydrogen Transport in Lithium Hydride as a Function of Pressure

286. Cecil, F. E., Measurement and Application of DDg, DTg and D3Heg Reactions at Low Energy

287. Cecil, F. E., Study of energetic charged particles emitted from thin deuterated palladium foils subject to high current densities

288. Cedzynska, K., Tritium analysis in palladium with an open system analytical procedure

289. Celani, F. ., a study on the electrochemistry parameters to achieve reproducible high h/pd and d/pd vlues in relation to anomalous excess heat: proteobacteria contamination problematics

290. Celani, F. ., abstracts and letter to c. white

291. Celani, F., D/Pd Loading Ratio up to 1.2:1 by High Power S Pulsed Electrolysis in Pd Plates

292. Celani, F., first results about hydrogen loading by means of pulsed electrolysis of yba2cu3o7 pellets

293. Celani, F., high hydrogen loading of thin palladium wires through alkaline earth carbonates precipitation on the cathodic surface-evidence of a new phase in the pd-h system

294. Celani, F., Preliminary Measurements on Electrolytic Cold Fusion at Underground Gran Sasso Laboratory

295. Cerofolini, G. F., Giant Neutron Trapping by a Molecular Species Produced During the Reaction of D+ With H- in a Condensed Phase

296. Chambers, G. P., Charged particle spectra of palladium thin films during low energy deuterium ion implantation

297. Chambers, G. P., glow discharge in deuterium

298. Chambers, G. P., Upper limit on cold fusion in thin palladium films

299. Champion, J., explanation of observed nuclear events associated with cold fusion and similar low energy nuclear reactions

300. Champion, J., phonon conversion of ag to au

301. Chandler, D. L., Fusion : Test Tube Yields More Questions Than Answers

302. Chase, M. W., janaf thermochemical tablers

303. Chatterjee, L., Could spectator electrons legalize cold fusion?

304. Chatterjee, L., Electrolysis in thin-film nickel coatings: mimicking supernova physics?

305. Chatterjee, L., The two faces of the Coulomb barrier

306. Chechin, V. A., On the nonstationary quantum-mechanical origin of nuclear reactions in solids

307. Chemla, M., Experimental investigation of thermal and radiation effects induced by deuterium discharge at the palladium electrode

308. Chen, A., palladium-based nanomaterials: synthesis and electrochemical applications

309. Chen, B. R., Theoretical studies of the effect of hydrogen-hydrogen interactions on the structural and dynamical properties of metal/hydrogen clusters

310. Chen, C. L., Electrolytic hydrogen transport in palladium

311. Chen, C-C, three-dimensional imaging of dislocations in a nanoparticle at atomic resolution

312. Chen, M., Measurements of neutron emission induced by muons stopped in metal deuteride targets

313. Chen, S., alkanethiolate-protected copper nanoparticles: spectroscopy, electrochemistry, and solid-state morphological evolution

314. Chen, T., interstitial boron atoms in the palladium lattice of an industrialtype of nanocatalyst: properties and structural modifications

315. Chen, X., atomic layer lithography of wafer-scale nanogap arrays for extreme confinement of electromagnetic waves

316. Chene, J., Tritium production during the cathodic discharge of deuterium on palladium

317. Cho, Y., Novel ultrasonic attenuation peak in a'-PdDx

318. Chon, A., Classical Tunneling

319. Chou, I, Permeability of Precious Metals to Hydrogen at 2 KB Total Pressure and Elevated Temperatures

320. Chou, P., Calorimetric Heat of Adsorption Measurements on Palladium. I. Influence of Crystallite Size and Support on Hydrogen Adsorption

321. Christensen, N. E., spin-orbit projected d densities-of-states of pd, ag, pt, and au

322. Christensen, O. B., Effective-Medium Calculations for Hydrogen in Ni, Pd, and Pt

323. Christensen, O. B., H-H Interactions in Pd

324. Chrzan, D. C., Helium Bubble Growth by the Dislocation Pipe Diffusion Mechanism

325. Chubb, S. R., Ion band state fusion: reactions, power density, and the quantum reality question

326. Chubb, T. A., Bloch-symmmetric fusion in PdD(x)

327. Chubb, T. A., fusion reactions in deuterided palladium. the why of cold fusion heat

328. Chubb, T. A., lattice-assisted nuclear fusion

329. Chubb, T. A., wave function overlap and nuclear reactions in d+ ion band state matter

330. Chubb, T., revised thoughts on the liaw et al. anodic electrolysis excess heat process

331. Chulick, G. S., Comment on "Cluster-Impact Fusion by P. M. Echenique et al

332. Chulick, G. S., Low Energy D-D Fusion Experimental Cross-Sections

333. Chulick, G. S., The Effect of Electron Screening and Velocity Distribution on Proton-Deuterium Fusion Rates in Jupiter

334. Cirillo, D., water plasma modes and nuclear transmutations on the metallic cathode of a plasma discharge electrolytic cell

335. Clark, E. L., energetic heavy-ion and proton generation from ultraintense laser-plasma interactions with solids

336. Clarke, B. W., dissolved helium in lakes: uranium prospecting in the precambrian terrain in central labrador

337. Clarke, B. W., excess 3he in the sea: evidence for terrestrial primordial helium

338. Clarke, B. W., on the production of 4he in the "l.c. case experiment"

339. Clarke, W. B., Determination of Tritium by Mass Spectrometric Measurement of 3He

340. Claytor, T. N., solid state fusion update

341. Claytor, T. N., tritium production from a low voltage deuterium discharge of palladium and other metals (jne)

342. Claytor, T. N., tritium production from low voltage deuterium discharge on palladium and other metals

343. Clewley, J. D., thermodynamic properties of hydrogen and deuterium dissolved in palladium at low concentrations over a wide temperature range

344. Cobden, P.D., formation and decomposition of palladium hvdride particles imaging pictures on the nanometre scale

345. Coehn, A., nachweis von protonen in metallen

346. Cohen, J. S., Is cold fusion hot?

347. Cohen, J. S., The cold fusion family

348. Cohen-Qdad, M. Th., phase diagrams at high temperature and high pressure. determination and consequent developments

349. Collins, G. W., heating from atom recombination in solid hydrogen: implications for cold fusion experiments

350. Conway, B. E., Significance of effects of pressure on electrode reactions.Part III.Equilibrium processes at reference electrodes and the volume of H in Pd

351. Conway, B. E., Time-scales of electrochemical desorption and sorption of H in relation to dimensions and geometeies of host metal hydride electrodes

352. Cook, N. D., on the nuclear mechanisms underlying the heat production by the "e-cat"

353. Cooper, D., hydrogen storage characteristics of nickel nanoparticle coated magnesium prepared by dry particle coating

354. Cooper, R.L., radiative decay of the free neutron

355. Correa, P. N., non-equilibrium between work performed by charge against gravity and the electric energy of the same 'charge gas' quantum

356. Corrigan, D. A., Tritium separation effects during heavy water electrolysis: implications for reported observations of cold fusion

357. Cottingham, W. N., The fusion rate of a confined deuteron pair

358. Coverdale, C., neutron production and implosion characteristics of a deuterium gas-puff z pinch

359. Cox, D. M., Abnormally Large Deuterium Uptake on Small Transition Metal Clusters

360. Craig, H., oceanic 3he: contribution from cosmogenic tritium

361. Crouch-Baker, S., calorimetric study of two metallic samples

362. Crowley, B. J. B., Nuclear Fusion in High Density Matter

363. Cunnane, V. J., H2 + O2 recombination in non-isothermal, non-adiabatic electrochemical calorimetry of water electrolysis in an undivided cell

364. Czerski, K., Experimental and theoretical screening energies for the 2H(d, p)3H reaction in metallic environments

365. Czerwinski, A., Influence of cesium cations on hydrogen and deuterium electrosorption in palladium

366. Czerwinski, A., The absorption of hydrogen and deuterium in thin palladium electrodes. Part II: Basic solutions

367. Czerwinski, A., The absorption of hydrogen and deuterium in thin palladium electrodes. Part III: The influence of solution composition

368. Daddi, L., On a possible role of the virtual neutrons in cold fusion

369. Daddi, L., Proton-electron reactions as precursors of anomalous nuclear events

370. Dag, S., adsorption and dissociation of hydrogen molecules on bare and functionalized carbon nanotubes

371. Dagani, R., Advocates,Skeptics Alike Still Puzzled by Cold Fusion

372. Dagani, R., Cold Fusion Believer Turned Skeptic Crusades for More Rigorous Research

373. Dagani, R., Nuclear Fusion: Utah Findings Raise Hopes, Doubts

374. Dalard, F., Electrochemical incorporation of lithium into palladium from aprotic electrolytes

375. Dandapani, B., Electrolytic Separation Factors on Palladium

376. Dannetun, H. M., The H2-O2 Reaction on Palladium Studied Over a Large Pressure Range: Independence of the Microscopic Sticking Coefficients on Surface Condition

377. Danos, M., Coulomb-assisted cold fusion

378. Danos, M., Coulomb-assisted cold fusion in solids

379. Darby, M. I., Site Preference of Dilute Hydrogen in Palladium

380. Das, A., polariton bose-einstein condensate at room temperature in an al(ga)n nanowire-dielectric microcavity with a spatial potential trap

381. David Tom nek, * Steffen Wilke, hydrogen-induced polymorphism of the pd(110) surface

382. Davidson, K., Cold Fusion Not Dead Yet

383. Davidson, M., on the m ssbauer effect and the rigid recoil question

384. Davidson, M., theories of variable mass particles and low energy nuclear phenomena

385. Davies, J. D., A Direct Measurement of the Alpha-Muon Sticking Coefficient in Muon-Catalysed d-t Fusion

386. Davies, J. D., Search for 2.5 MeV neutrons from D2O (heavy water) electrolytic cells stimulated by high-intensity muons and pions

387. De Ninno, A., Emission of neutrons as a consequence of titanium-deuterium interaction

388. Deakin, M. R., Search for cold fusion using x-ray detection

389. Debowska, L., penetration depths of hydride phases in cylindrical ni samples and in ni-rich pd-ni alloys

390. Dekhtyar, I. Ya., Positron Annihilation in the System Palladium-Hydrogen

391. Demokritov, S. O., bose-einstein condensation of quasi-equilibrium magnons at room temperature under pumping

392. Derjaguin, B. V., Excitation of nuclear reaction under mechanical effect (impact) on deuterated solids

393. Derjaguin, B. V., Titanium fracture yields neutrons?

394. Di Pascasio, F., h2 plasma for hydrogen loading in pd

395. Dias, R. P., observation of the wigner-huntington transition to metallic hydrogen

396. Dickinson, J. T., Fracto-emission from deuterated titanium: Supporting evidence for a fracto-fusion mechanism

397. Diculescu, V. C., palladium nanoparticles and nanowires deposited electrochemically:afm and electrochemical characterization

398. Dienes, J. K., On nuclear reactions in defects

399. Dignan, T. G., A search for neutrons from fusion in a highly deuterated cooled palladium thin film

400. Ding, Y., Electrochemical Characterization of Ni in Hydride-containing Molten Salts

401. Divisek, J., Energy balance of D2O electrolysis with a palladium cathode. Part II. Experimental results

402. Dmitriyeva, O., test of zero-point energy emission from gases flowing through casimir cavities

403. Dodonov, A. V., tunneling of slow quantum packets through the high coulomb barrier

404. dos Santos, D. S., a high pressure investigation of pd and the pd-h system

405. dos Santos, D.S., analysis of the nanopores produced in nickel and palladium by high hydrogen pressure

406. Doyle, A. M., alkene chemistry on the palladium surface nanoparticles vs single crystals

407. Dragan, G., Topoenergetic evidence of cold fusion phenomena

408. Drexler, J., Self-catalyzed nuclear fusion of lithium-6 and deuterium using alpha particles

409. Driessen, A., hydride formation at very high hydrogen pressure

410. Droege, T. F., A Discussion of an H2O run which followed Operation with D20

411. Du, J-P., hydrogen-enhanced vacancy diffusion in metals

412. Dufour, J., Cold fusion by sparking in hydrogen isotopes

413. Dufour, J., excess energy in the system palladium/hydrogen isotopes. measurement of excess energy per atom hydrogen

414. Dufour, J., Experimental observation of nuclear reactions in palladium and uranium -- possible explanation by hydrex mode

415. Durocher, J. J. G., A search for evidence of cold fusion in the direct implantation of palladium and indium with deuterium

416. Dus, R., segregation of deuterium and hydrogen on surfaces of palladium deuteride and hydride at low temperatures

417. Dwyer, J. R., high-energy atmospheric physics: terrestrial gamma-ray flashes and related phenomena

418. Early, J. G., Hydrogen diffusion in palladium by galvaostatic charging

419. Eastman, J. A., narrowing of the palladium-hydrogen miscibility gap in nanocrystalline palladium

420. EBISUZAKI, Y., diffusion and solubility of hydrogen in single crystals of nickel and nickel vanadium alloy

421. Echenique, P. M., Cluster-Impact Fusion

422. Editorial, Cold Confusion, and Cold Results from Utah

423. Editorial, coming in from the cold

424. Eggers, H. C., Strangeness and Quark Gluon Plasma: Aspects of Theory and Experiment

425. Egorov, V.K., about cold fusion possibilities in frame of the waveguideresonance propagation of radiation fluxes

426. Ehrlich, A. C., a search for neutrons in single-phase palladium-deuterium

427. Ellison, C. H., An investigation of reports of fusion reactions occurring at the cathode in glow discharges

428. Enyo, M., Hydrogen absorption in palladium electrodes in alkaline solutions

429. Ericsson, G., comments on the "reply to comment on piezonuclear decay of thorium [phys. lett. a 373 (2009) 1956] [phys. lett. a (2009, in press]" [phys. lett. a (2009), in press] by f. cardone et. al

430. Errea, I., inverse isotope effect in palladium hydrides explained by the self-consistent harmonic approximation

431. Evans, J. B., thermodynamics of the solution of hydrogen and deuterium in palladium

432. Evans, P., reply to patent office

433. Everett, D. H., crystallite size effects in the palladium/hydrogen system: a simultaneous sorption and x-ray study

434. Ewing, R. I., High-sensitivity neutron detectors used at Sandia National Laboratories to monitor and diagnose 'cold fusion' experiments: negative results

435. Ewing, R. I., Negative results and positive artifacts observed in a comprehensive search for neutrons from 'cold fusion'

436. Faccini, R., further investigations on the neutron flux generation in a plasma discharge electrolytic cell

437. Faccini, R., search for neutron flux generation in a plasma discharge electrolytic cell

438. Fairhall, A. W., concerning the source of the excess 3he in the sea

439. Fallavier, J., Srearch for Nuclear Fusion in Deuterated Targets under Cluster-Beam Impact

440. Faller, S. H., Investigation of cold fusion in heavy water

441. Fang, P. H., Deuterium fusion through nonequilibrium induction

442. Farkas, A., On the electrolytic separation of the hydrogen isotopes on a palladium cathode

443. Farrell, J. J., an alternative explanation of extreme ultraviolet emission from dark matter

444. Fayet, P., Palladium Clusters: H2, D2, N2, CH4, CD4, C2H4, and C2H6 Reactivity and D2 Saturation Studies

445. Fazle Kibria, A. K. M., pressure-composition and electrical resistance-composition isotherms of palladium-deuterium system

446. Feenstra, R., Critical Point Lowering in Thin Pd-H Films

447. Feenstra, R., Gravimetrical Determination of Pressure-Composition Isotherms of Thin Pd-H Films

448. Feenstra, R., Hydrogen Induced Lattice Expansion and Effective H-H Interaction in Single Phase PdHc

449. Felderhoff, M., high temperature metal hydrides as heat storage materials for solar and related applications

450. Fendler, J. H., chemical self-assembly for electronic applications

451. Feng, S., Enhancement of cold fusion rate by electron polarization in palladium deuterium solid

452. Ferguson, G. A., neutron diffraction study of temperature-dependent properties of palladium containing absorbed hydrogen

453. Ferlaino, F., forty years of efimov physics: how a bizarre prediction turned into a hot topic

454. Fern andez, F., observations of x-ray emission and matter collapse in lead

455. Fernandez, J. F., Experimental investigation of neutron emissions during thermal cycling of TiDx (x = ca. 2.00)

456. Feugeas, J., Comments on "Evidence of micrometre-sized plasmoid emission during electrolysis cold fusion

457. Fiarman, S., energy levels of light nuclei a=4

458. FIC, cold fusion patents world wide

459. Filho, W. W., the quantum oscillatory modulated potential i the hydrogen atom

460. Filho, W. W., the quantum oscillatory modulated potential part ii, the stability of the hydrogen atom

461. Fischer, U., Neutron Emission Observed During the Electrical Explosion of Deuterated Liquids of Metallic Conductivity

462. Fisher, A., Much Ado About

463. Fishman, R. S., Binding of charged particles in lattice defects

464. Fitzpatrick, T., Cold Fusion Meet Ends Without Agreement

465. Flach, S., discrete breathers advances in theory and applications

466. Flanagan, T. B., Absorption of Deuterium by Palladium

467. Flanagan, T. B., Consequences of the Proton Model for Hydrogen Adsorption in the b Phase of the Hydrogen-Palladium System

468. Flanagan, T. B., Electrode Potentials of the Palladium + Hydrogen System

469. Flanagan, T. B., Hydrogen Absorption by Palladium in Aqueous Solution

470. Flanagan, T. B., hydrogen in disorderedand ordered palladium alloys

471. Flanagan, T. B., hydrogen solu bility as a probe for monitoring recovery in palladium

472. Flanagan, T. B., hysteresis in solid state reactions

473. Flanagan, T. B., Isobaric and Isothermal Hysteresis in Metal Hydrides and Oxides

474. Flanagan, T. B., relationships between electrical resistance and the hydrogen content of palladium

475. Flanagan, T. B., The effect of cycling through the hydride phase on isotherms for fcc Pd-rich alloys

476. Flanagan, T. B., The Effect of Hysteresison the Phase Diagram of Pd-H

477. Flanagan, T. B., The Effect of Lattice Defects on Hydrogen Solubility in Palladium, I. Experimentally Observed Solubility Enhancements and Thermodynamics of Absorption

478. Flanagan, T. B., The Palladium-Hydrogen System

479. Flanagan, T. B., Thermodynamics and hysteresis for hydrogen solution and hydride formation in Pd-Ni alloys

480. Fleischmann, M., Measurements of gamma-rays from cold fusion

481. Fleischmann, M., The behavior of microdisk and microring electrodes

482. Fleming, J. W., Calorimetric studies of electrochemical incorporation of hydrogen isotopes into palladium

483. Fleury, V., rapid electroplating of insulators

484. Flitt, H. J., Concerning Adsorbed and Absorbed Hydrogen on and in Ferrous Metals

485. Fort, D., a comparison of palladium- silver and palladium -yttrium alloys as hydrogen separation membra es

486. Fox, H., A Survey of Current International "Cold Fusion" Research

487. Fox, H., Low-energy nuclear reactions and high-density charge clusters

488. Fox, H., Operating the LENT-1 transmutation reactor: Preliminary report

489. Fox, H., Plasma-injected transmutation

490. Frazier, G. A., Charcterization of Thin Films of the Pd-H System

491. Frenje, J. A., absolute measurements of neutron yields from dd and dt implosions at the omega laser facility using cr-39 track detectors

492. Friedlander, G., nuclear and radiochemistry

493. Frolov, A. M., On stimulated nuclear fusion in the cold generalized DT hydrides of fissionable elements

494. Fromm, E., Gases and Carbon in Metals

495. Fujita, S., On the feasibility of nuclear fusion in fcc metals

496. Fukada, Y., in situ x-ray diffraction study of crystal structure of pd during hydrogen isotope loading by solid-state electrolysis at moderate temperatures 250-300 c

497. Fukada, Y., multiple phase separation of super-abundant-vacancies in pd hydrides by all solid-state electrolysis in moderate temperatures around 300 c

498. Fukai, Y., Hydrogen-Induced Superabundant Vacancies in Metals: Implication for Electrodeposition

499. Fukai, Y., evidence of copious vacancy formation in ni and pd under a high hydrogen pressure

500. Fukai, Y., formation of superabundant vacancies in m-h alloys and some of its consequences: a review

501. Fukai, Y., Formation of superabundant vacancies in Pd hydride under high hydrogen pressures

502. Fukai, Y., From Metal Hydrides to the Metal-Hydrogen System

503. Fukai, Y., Hydrogen Diffusion in Metals-Unsolved Problems

504. Fukai, Y., Some Properties of the Fe-H System at High Pressures and Temperatures. and their Implications for the Earth's Core

505. Fukai, Y., some unsolved problems of hydrogen in metals

506. Fukai, Y., superabundant vacancy formation in ni-h alloys

507. Fukai, Y., superabundant vacancy-hydrogen clusters in electrodeposited ni and cu

508. Fukai, Y., the phase diagram of the ni-h system revisited

509. Fukuhara, M., Possible dynamic interaction of deuterons between tetrahedral and octahedral interstices of palladium lattice at cryogenic temperatures

510. Fullenwider, M., A Method for the Determination of Energy Gaps in Hydrogen-Metal Systems

511. Fullenwider, M., Electrochemical current balance with the hydrogen-palladium system

512. Gai, M., Upper limits on neutron and gamma-ray emission from cold fusion

513. Gajevic, J., electron screening in nickel

514. Gajewski, R., investigation of some aspects of cold fusion

515. Galaktionowa, N. A., hydrogen-metal systems databook

516. Gamarra, N., Erroneous Predictions

517. Ganz, J., Cold Fusion : Will It Be Harnessed?

518. Garai, J., the electronic structures of the atoms

519. Garwin, R. L., Consensus on Cold Fusion

520. Gdowski, G. E., Effect of Surface Temperature on the Sorption of Hydrogen by Pd(111)

521. Geballe, Z.M., high-pressure synthesis and thermodynamic stability of pdh1 e up to 8 gpa

522. Geng, J., nickel formate route to the growth of carbon nanotubes

523. George, R., observations of helium bubbles in thin palladium metal foil using scanning electron microscopy

524. George, R., production of 4he from deuterium during contact with nano-particle on carbon at 200 c and 3 atmosphere deuterium pressure

525. George, R., production of he-4 from deuterium during contact with nano-particle palladium on carbon at 200 c and 3 atmosphere deuterium pressure

526. George, R., production of he4 from deuterium via reaction on a palladium carbon hydrogenation catalyst at 200 c

527. George, R., Technical report on the demonstration of new technology producing heat and nuclear products via cavitation induced micro-fusion in E-quest sciences Mark II research device

528. Gerstein, S. S., the critical test experiments in cold fusion

529. Gibb, T. R. P., Lattice-Distension and the Magnetic Susceptibility of Palladium Hydride

530. Gibbs, W. W., plan b for energy

531. Gileadi, E., the permeation of electrolytic hydrogen through platinum

532. Gillespie, D. J., A search for anomalies in the palladium-deuterium system

533. Gillespie, L. J., The Palladium-Deuterium Equilibrium

534. Giordano, N., Thermal effects during the electrolytic charging of deuterium in the palladium lattice

535. Gittus, J., Explanations of cold fusion (section editor's title)

536. Godshall, N. A., Calorimetric and thermodynamic analysis of palladium-deuterium electrochemical cells

537. Gold, T., New ideas in science

538. Goldanskii, V. I., Mechanism of solid-state fusion (Title given by Letters editor)

539. Goldanskii, V. I., On the possibilities of 'cold enhancement' of nuclear fusion

540. Goloborodsky, B., Long-Range Effects in the FePd2Au Alloy Under Ion Bombardment

541. Goltsova, M.V., reverse hydride transformations in the pd-h system

542. Golubnichii, P. I., Possible mechanism of cold nuclear fusion

543. Gomez, M. A., quantum mechanics of hydrogen on nickel and palladium clusters

544. Gonzales-Martin, A., some in situ stm contributions to characterization of electrochjemical systems

545. Goods, S. H., mechanical properies of palladium and palladium hydride

546. Goods, S. H., Mechanical Properties of Palladium and Palladium Hydride

547. Goodstein, D., Pariah Science. Whatever Happened to Cold Fusion?

548. Goodwin, I., Fusion in a Flask: Expert DOE Panel Throws Cold Water on Utah Discovery

549. Goon, E. J., The Non-Stoichiometry of Lathanum Hydride

550. Gordiz, K., enhancement of ion diffusion by targeted phonon excitation

551. Gottesfeld, S., Experiments and nuclear measurements in search of cold fusion processes

552. Gottesfeld, S., Experiments and Nuclear Measurements in Search of Cold Fusion Proceses

553. Govorov, B. V., Neutron Emission from Palladium Alloys Saturated with Deuterium

554. Grabowski, K. S., particle emission from low energy proton bombardment of tih2 and tid2

555. Granada, J. R., Neutron measurements on electrolytic cells (Pd-D2O) performed under very low background conditions

556. Granada, J. R., Thermal neutron measurements on electrolytic cells with deuterated palladium cathodes subjected to a pulsed current

557. Graneau, P., arc-liberated chemical energy exceeds electrical input energy

558. Graneau, P., The role of Ampere forces in nuclear fusion

559. Greber, T., Cold Fusion Experiments in Fribourg

560. Green, B. A., Quantitative determination of high-Tc superconductivity from the lattice polarization, structure effect and approach

561. Green, J. A. S., Overvoltage Component at Palladized Cathodes of Palladium and Palladium Alloys Prior to and During Bubble Evolution

562. Green, T. A., Electrolytic preparation of highly loaded deuterides of palladium

563. Green, T. A., Kinetics of the deuterium and hydrogen evolution reactions at palladium in alkaline solutions

564. Greenland, T., Issues connected with cold fusion: a room temperature mechanism for the production of x-rays

565. Greiner, W., New Radioactivities

566. Griessen, R., Effect of anharmonicity and Debye-Waller Factor on the Superconductivity of PdHx and PdDx

567. Griffin, Sir A., water as a fuel

568. Grotz, T., Investigation of reports of the synthesis of iron via arc discharge through carbon compounds

569. Gruber, J., "cold fusion" and space energy technology

570. Gryaznov, V. M., Palladium Alloys as Hydrogen Permeable Catalysts in Hydrogenation and Dehydrogenation Reactions

571. Gu, A. G., Experimental study on cold fusion using deuterium gas and deuterium ion beam with palladium

572. Gu, A. G., Preliminary experimental study on cold fusion using deuterium gas and deuterium plasma in the presence of palladium

573. Guan, P-W., combining pressure and electrochemistry to synthesize palladium superhydrides

574. Guggeler, H. W., Cold Fusion Reactions with 48Ca

575. Guinan, M. W., Catalysis of Deuterium Fusion in Metal Hydrides by Cosmic Ray Muons

576. Gupta, M., The electronic structure and its relationship to superconductivity in NiH

577. Gupta, S. D., Process and apparatus for generating high density hydrogen in a matrix

578. Gurov, Yu.B., spectroscopy of superheavy hydrogen isotopes 4h and 5h

579. Gurrath, M., Palladium Catalysts on Activated Carbon Supports, Influence of Reduction Temperature, Origin of the Support and Pretreatments of the Carbon Surface

580. Guthrie, S. E., Helium Effects on Palladium Hydride Equilibrium Properties

581. Gygax, F. N, Local Hydrogen Arrangement Around the + in a PdH0.74 Single Crystal

582. Habart, E., molecular hydrogen

583. Hadgeri, J. M., hydrogenation activity and selective behavior of supported palladium nanoparticles

584. Hage, H., Boundary conditions in electrochemical measurements of diffusion coefficients of hydrogen in a-palladium

585. Hagelstein, P. I., anomalies in metal deuterides

586. Hagelstein, P. L., a simple model for coherent d-d fusion in the presence of a lattice

587. Hagelstein, P. L., Coherent Fusion Theory

588. Hagelstein, P. L., Electron mass shift in nonthermal systems

589. Hagelstein, P. L., phonon interactions in coherent fusion

590. Hagelstein, P. L., rates for neutron and tritium production in coherent d-d fusion

591. Hagi, H., Diffusion coefficient of hydrogen in palladium films prepared by RF sputtering

592. Hajdas, W., Search for cold fusion events

593. Hale, G. M., Nuclear reactions and screened-Coulomb fusion rates

594. Halley, J. W., Estimate of nuclear fusion rates arising from a molecular-dynamics model of palladium deuteride

595. Hamer, W. J, a hydrogen isotope of mass 2

596. Hamm, S.C., optimal surface doping of lead for increased electrochemical insertion of hydrogen into palladium

597. Handel, P., Intermittency, irreproducibility, and the main physical effects in cold fusion

598. Hanksworth, M. R., Cold Neutron Radiography of Hydrogenated Palladium

599. Hansen, L. D., A response to hydrogen + oxygen recombination and related heat generation in undivided electrolysis cells

600. Hansen, L. D., cooperative investigation of anomalous effects in pd/liod electrolytic cells

601. Hanson, A. O., A Neutron Detector Having Uniform Sensitivity from 10 Kev to 3 MeV

602. Harb, J. N., Statistical analysis of neutron burst size and rate during electrolysis of LiOD solutions

603. Hargitai, C., Considerations on cold nuclear fusion in palladium

604. Hargrave, C., Cold Fusion: A Glimpse into the Future

605. Harith, M. A., Theoretical and experimental studies on the cold nuclear fusion phenomena"

606. Harper, J. M. E., effect of hydrogen concentration on superconductivity and clustering in palladium hydride

607. Hasegawa, H., Effect of Hydrogen on the Mechanical Properties of Pd

608. Hassam, A B., Deuterium molecule in the presence of electronic charge concentrations: implications for cold fusion

609. Hawkins, N., Possible natural cold fusion in the atmosphere

610. Hayden, M. E., High precision calorimetric search for evidence of cold fusion using in situ catalytic recombination of evolved gases

611. Heckman, N.M., new nanoscale toughening mechanisms mitigate embrittlement in binary nanocrystalline alloys

612. Hemmes, H., Contribution of optical phonons to the thermal expansion of PdHx and a'-PdDx

613. Henderson, R. A., More searches for cold fusion

614. Herrero, C., Location of the Low Temperature Resistivity Anomaly in Pd-D

615. Herrmann, G., Five Decades Ago: From the "Transuranics" to Nuclear Fission

616. Herzog, R. F., Fusion in a Solid: A Pump Primer

617. Hill, J. C., Search for cold fusion using Pd-D2O cells and Ti-D mixtures

618. Hioki, T., inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry study on the increase in the amount of pr atoms for cs-ion-implanted pd/cao multilayer complex with deuterium permeation

619. Hirooka, Y., A Study of Hydrogen Absorption and Desorption By Titanium

620. Ho, E. C., an in situ electron microscope study of precipitation in palladium hydrogen alloys

621. Ho, N. S., The Electrical Resistivity of Palladium-Hydrogen and Palladium-Deuterium Alloys between 4 and 300 K

622. Hoare, J. P., Electrochemical behavior of the palladium-hydrogen system(III). Gas-charged palladium alloys

623. Hoare, J. P., Mechanisms of hydrogen producing reactions on palladium. III. Hydrogen overvoltage on the polarization and diffusion sides of a cathode-diagram

624. Hodgkinson, N., Nuclear Confusion

625. Hoffman, N. J., book review of taubes' book

626. Hoffmann, B., Hydrogen Uptake by Palladium-Implanted Titanium Studied by NRA and RBS

627. Holleck, G. L., The mechanism for the isotopic exchange between deuterium and acidic solutions on palladium surfaces

628. Hollenbach, D. F., deep-earth reactor: nuclear fission, helium, and the geomagnetic field

629. Holmlid, L., coherent broadband light effects in grating spectrometer studies of emission from alkali atoms at surfaces

630. Holmlid, L., electronic transitions in rydberg matter as the source of the unidentified infrared bands (uir) observed in interstellar space

631. Holmlid, L., existing source for muon-catalyzed nuclear fusion can give megawatt thermal fusion generator

632. Holmlid, L., nanometer interatomic distances in rydberg matter clusters confirmed by phase-delay spectroscopy

633. Holmlid, L., precision bond lengths for rydberg matter clusters kn (n = 19, 37, 61 and 91) in excitation levels n = 4 - 8 from rotational radiofrequency emission spectra

634. Holmlid, L., spontaneous ejection of high-energy particles from ultra-dense deuterium d(0)

635. Holmlid, L., ultradense protium p(0) and deuterium d(0) and their relation to ordinary rydberg matter: a review

636. Holmlid, L., ultrahigh-density deuterium of rydberg matter clusters for inertial confinement fusion targets

637. Hong, K. C., kinetic models for hydrogen sorption and their application to the h2-m system

638. Hora, H., Heavy nuclide synthesis by neutrons in astrophysics and by screened protons in host metals

639. Hora, H., Magic numbers and low energy nuclear transmutation by protons in host metals

640. Hora, H., Screening in cold fusion derived from D-D reactions

641. Hora, H., The d and p reactions in low-energy nuclear fusion, transmutation, and fission

642. Horanyi, G., Some basic electrochemistry and the cold nuclear fusion of deuterium

643. Horowitz, C. J., Cold nuclear fusion in metallic hydrogen and normal metals

644. Houari, A., electronic structure and crystal phase stability of palladium hydrides

645. Howald, R. A., Calculations on the Palladium-Lithium System for Cold Fusion

646. Hu, C. C., Effect of pH and anion on hydrogen sorption/desorption at/within oxide-derived Pd electrodes

647. Hu, C-Y., possible role of the gailitis resonance in low energy nuclear fusion experiments

648. Huang, C. Y., Some New Aspects of Super-High Temperature Superconductors

649. Huang, L., in situ scanning transmission electron microscopy observations of fracture at the atomic scale

650. Huang, N., A Flow Calorimeter Used in Duplication of 'Cold Fusion'

651. Hudson, D., background of the orme and s-orme patent application

652. Huggins, R. A., statement before the committee on science, space, and technolgy

653. Hull, M. N., fluctuations of overpotential at metal cathodes and changes in surface concentration of hydrogen atoms

654. Hull, M. N., molecular hydrogen diffusion or hydride component of overpotential at "black" noble metal electrodes

655. Hunter, G. W., a dewar calorimeter for electrochemical studies

656. Hurtak, J. J., cold fusion research: models and potential benefits

657. Huston, E. L., Engineering Properties of Metal Hydrides

658. Hutchinson, D. P., Initial Calorimetry Experiments in the Physics Division -ORNL

659. Ichimaru, S., Cold nuclear fusion in pressurized liquid metals

660. Ichimaru, S., nuclear fusion in dense plasmas

661. Ichimaru, S., Rates of nuclear fusion in metal hydrides

662. Iller, C., Hadronic Circuit Diagrams and the secrets of Cold Nuclear Chemistry

663. Irvine, J. M., Cold fusion doubts and controls

664. Isaeva, L. E., dynamic stablity of palladium hydride: an ab initio study

665. Isenberg, I., the ionization of hydrogen in metals

666. Ivlev, B. I., subatomic mechanism of the oscillatory magnetoresistance in superconductors

667. Ivlev, B., anomalous electron states

668. Ivlev, B., new enhanced tunneling in nuclear processes

669. Ivlev, B., nuclear threads

670. Iyengar, P. K., BARC studies in cold fusion

671. Izumida, T., A search for neutron emission from cold nuclear fusion in a titanium-deuterium system

672. Izuyama, T., Anomalous susceptibility due to paramagnetic impurities

673. J. P. Abid, *a A. W. Wark, a P. F. Brevetb, preparation of silver nanoparticles in solution from a silver salt by laser irradiation

674. Jackson, J. C., Cold fusion results still unexplained

675. Jacobs, J. K., the 50 k transition in palladium hydrogen alloys: ii. specific heat and thermal relaxation?

676. Jain, V.K., energy level calculations of 4h in the cluster model

677. Jaksch, D., Cold Bosonic in Optical Lattices

678. Jamieson, H. C., The b-a Phase Transformation in Palladium-Hydrogen Alloys

679. Jandel, M., Cold Fusion in a Confining Phase of Quantum Electrodynamics

680. Jasinski, R., a new fuel cell anode c a t a l y s t

681. Jaworski, W, Computation of the Electron Density of States in Non-Stoichiometric PdHx by the Recursion Method

682. Jensen, L. C., Beyond fusion, annihilation reactions of confined hydrogen

683. Jewell, L. L., review of absorption and adsorption in the hydrogen-palladium system

684. Jiang, J-Z., in situ formation of dispersed palladium nanoparticles in microemulsions: efficient reaction system for ligand-free heck reaction

685. Jiang, S.-S., Anomalous Neutron Burst Emissions in Deuterium-Loaded Metals: Nuclear Reaction at Normal Temperature

686. Johnson, K. H., Hydrogen-hydrogen/deuterium-deuterium bonding in palladium and the superconducting/electrochemical properties of PdHx/PdDx

687. Johnson, K. H., molecular-orbital basis for superconductivity in high- and low-dimensional metals

688. Johnson, N. J. J., facets and vertices regulate hydrogen uptake and release in palladium nanocrystals

689. Joncich, M. J., The Reaction of Hydrogen and Oxygen on Submerged Platinum Electrode Catalysts. I. Effect of Stirring, Temperarture and Electric Polarization

690. Jones, J. E., Faradaic efficiencies less than 100% during electrolysis of water can account for reports of excess heat in 'cold fusion' cells

691. Jones, S. E., Anomalous Neutron Emission in Metal- Deuterium Systems

692. Jones, S. E., Anomalous nuclear reactions in condensed matter: recent results and open questions

693. Jones, S. E., In Quest of a Trigger Mechanism for Neutron Emissions from Deuterium/Solid Systems

694. Jones, S. E., Muon-Catalysed Fusion Revisited

695. Jones, S. E., Search for Neutron, Gamma, and X-Ray Emissions From Pd/LiOD Electrolytic Cells: A Null Result

696. Jones, S., bibliography

697. Jordan, K. C., Half-Life of Tritium

698. Jorgensen, C. K., Chemistry of Unsaturated Quarks

699. Jorne, J., Neutron and gamma-ray emission from palladium deuteride under supercritical conditions

700. Jorne, J., Neutron emission studies during the electrolysis of deuterium by using BaCeO3 solid electrolyte and palladium electrodes

701. Jorne, J., Unsteady diffusion reaction of electrochemically produced deuterium in palladium rod

702. Josephs, H. C., nuclear processes in palladium deuteride

703. Joulain, K., surface electromagnetic waves thermally excited: radiative heat transfer, coherence properties and casimir forces revisited in the near field

704. Julin, P., Dendritic surface morphology of palladium hydride produced by electrolytic deposition

705. Jung, P., diffusion and clustering of helium in noble metals

706. Jung, Y-G., damage mechanism and deterioration of hydrogen storage ability on pd at hydrogen absorption-desorption multi-cycles

707. Junker, A., cooperative effects in nuclear excitation with coherent x-ray light

708. K lm n, P., loss-mechanism and favourable deuteron concentrations of boson induced nuclear fusion

709. Kadeisvili, J. V., confirmations of santilli s intermediate controlled nuclear fusion of deuterium and carbon into nitrogen without harmful radiations

710. Kaliev, K. A., Reproducible nuclear reactions during interaction of deuterium with oxide tungsten bronze

711. Kalman, P., electron assisted neutron exchange process in solid state environment

712. Kalman, P., forbidden nuclear reactions

713. Kalman, P., laser-assisted nuclear photoeffect reexamined

714. Kalman, P., nuclear processes in solids: basic 2nd-order processes

715. Kalman, P., resonance-like nuclear processes in solids: 3rd and 4th order processes

716. Kamm, G. N., Search for neutrons from a titanium-deuterium system

717. Kandasmy, K., Hydrogen Chemical Potentials and Phase Transitions in Palladium Black Electrodeposits

718. Kapali, V., Comparison of electrochemical behaviour of the Pd-NaOD and Pd-NaOH systems"

719. Karabut, A. B., Cold Fusion Observation at Gas-Discharge Device Cathode

720. Karabut, A. B., impurities in cathode material and possible nuclear reaction mechanisms in glow discharge

721. Karabut, A., generation of heat, long-living atomic levels in the solid medium (1 to 3 kev) and accumulation of nuclear reaction products in a cathode of a glow discharge chamber

722. Kashy, E., Search for neutron emission from deuterium-loaded palladium

723. KASUYA, A., ultra-stable nanoparticles of cdse revealed from mass spectrometry

724. Katz, O.M., permeability and diffusivity of hydrogen through a palladium tube

725. Kaushik, T. C., Preliminary report on direct measurement of tritium in liquid nitrogen treated TiDx chips

726. Kawae, T., superconductivity in palladium hydride systems

727. Kawasaki, A., anomalous deformation of palladium plates by a small gravitational force during hydrogen absorption and desorption

728. Kawasaki, A., deformation of palladium plates by a small stress during hydrogen absorption and desorption

729. Kay, B. D., Kinetics of Hydrogen Absorption by Pd(110)

730. Kay, B. D., Problems with the mass spectrometric determination of tritium from cold fusion

731. Keddam, M., Some comments on the calorimetric aspects of the electrochemical 'cold fusion' by M. Fleischmann and S. Pons

732. Keesing, R. G., Thermal, thermoelectric, and cathode poisoning effects in cold fusion experiments

733. Kelloge, H. H., thermodynamic properties of the oxides of copper and nickel

734. Kemali, M., inelastic neutron scattering measurements and ab initio calculations of hydrogen in single-crystal palladium

735. Kendall, D. L., the role of imagination in science:two modern examples

736. Kennel, E. B., gamma and x-ray measurements in electromagnetically active systems

737. Kenny, J. P., "hyper-gentle" (hgf) fusion at a few ev

738. Kenny, J. P., Electropionics and fusion

739. Kepka, J. B., Analysis of Some Results on Pd-H and Ni-H Systems Studied in High-Pressure-Hydrogen Conditions

740. Kestenbaum, D., Cold Fusion-Science or Religion?

741. Khadeeva, L.Z., discrete breathers in crystals with nacl structure

742. Khajavikhan, M., thresholdless nanoscale coaxial lasers

743. Khan, S. U. M., the redox potential and the fermi level in solution

744. Kidron, A., atomic displacements in palladium/platinium solid solutions

745. Kiguchi, M., formation of the pd atomic chain in hydrogen atmosphere

746. Kim, S-V., synthesis of monodisperse palladium nanoparticles

747. Kim, Y. E., Cluster-Impact Nuclear Fusion: Shock-Wave Statistical Analysis

748. Kim, Y. E., Cluster-Transport Impact Fusion

749. Kim, Y. E., Comment on "Cluster-Impact Fusion"

750. Kim, Y. E., Cross section for cold deuterium-deuterium fusion

751. Kim, Y. E., density-functional theory of bosons in a trap

752. Kim, Y. E., equivalent linear two-body method for bose-einstein condensates in time-dependent harmonic traps

753. Kim, Y. E., Fission-Induced Inertial Confinement Hot Fusion and Cold Fusion with Electrolysis

754. Kim, Y. E., Improved Coulomb Barrier Transmission Coefficient for Nuclear Fusion Cross Sections

755. Kim, Y. E., interacting electrons in quantum dots

756. Kim, Y. E., Neutron burst from a high-voltage discharge between palladium electrodes in D2 gas

757. Kim, Y. E., Neutron-Induced Photonuclear Chain-Reaction Process in Pd Deuteride

758. Kim, Y. E., Nuclear fusion for Bose nuclei confined in ion traps

759. Kim, Y. E., Nuclear Physics Interpretation of Cold Fusion and Optimal Designs for Gas/Solid-State Fusion Device

760. Kim, Y. E., Nuclear Theory Hypotheses for Cold Fusion

761. Kim, Y. E., Optical Theorem And Effective Finite-Range Nuclear Interaction for Low-Energy Nuclear-Fusion Reactions

762. Kim, Y. E., Shock-wave Impact Fusion With Cluster Beams

763. Kim, Y. E., Surface-Reaction Theory of Cold and Warm Fusion

764. Kim, Y. E., The Electron Screening Effect on Fusion Cross-sections and Rates in Physical Processes

765. Kim, Y. E., Theory of Cluster-Impact Fusion with Atomic and Molecular Cluster Beams

766. Kimura, A., Effect of adsorbed surface poisons on the loss of hydrogen from nickel

767. King, M. B., Charge Clusters: The Basis of Zero-Point Energy Inventions

768. Kirchheim, R., Hydrogen in amorphous and nanocrystalline metals

769. Kirchheim, R., hydrogen in metals

770. Kirchheim, R., Interaction of Hydrogen with Dislocations in Palladium- I. Activity and Diffusivity and Their Phenomenological Interpretation

771. Kirchheim, R., Interaction of Hydrogen with Dislocations in Palladium-II Interpretation of Activity Results by Fermi-Dirac Distribution

772. Kishimoto, S., Solution of Hydrogen in Thin Palladium Films

773. Kitamura, A., In situ elastic recoil detection analysis of hydrogen isotopes during deuterium implantation into metals

774. Kitamura, A., Status of cold fusion research in Japan

775. Kleinman, S. L., structure enhancement factor relationships in single gold nanoantennas by surface-enhanced raman excitation spectroscopy

776. Klepacki, D. J., Two-Body Photodisintegration of 3-Helium and 3-Helium Near the Giant Resonance I. Plane-Wave Approximation

777. Klueh, R. L., cold fusion: a proposed mechanism and test procedure

778. Klyuev, V. A., High-energy Processes Accompanying the Fracture of Solids

779. Kneza, M., electrochemical modification of individual nano-objects

780. Kocsis, M., Search for neutrons from cold nuclear fusion

781. Kodak, autoradiography of macroscopic specimens

782. Kojima, H., The variation with temperature of the magnetic susceptibility of some of the transition metals

783. Kolvin, I., atomic imaging of cracks

784. Komarov, V. V., Does Cold Fusion Exist and is it Measurable?

785. Konashi, K., Analysis of heavy-ion-induced deuteron-deuteron fusion in solids

786. Kondo, J., Cold fusion in metals

787. Koonin, S. E., Branching ratios in low-energy deuteron-induced reactions

788. Koonin, S. E., Calculated fusion rates in isotopic hydrogen molecules

789. Koonin, S. E., cold fusion in isotopic hydrogen molecules

790. Koonin, S. E., Enhancement of cold fusion rates by fluctuations

791. Kopecek, R., elerctrolysis of titanium in heavy water

792. Kortus, J., superconductivity of metallic-boron in mgb2

793. Kotarba, A., energy-pooling transitions to doubly excited k atoms at a promoted iron-oxide catalyst surface: more than 30 ev available for reaction

794. Koval'chuk, E. P., Electromagnetic radiation during electrolysis of heavy water

795. Kowalski, L., social aspects of cold fusion: 23 years later

796. Kozima, H., analysis of data obtained in cold fusion experiments producing excess power and helium

797. Kozima, H., Analysis of the First Cold Fusion Experiment on TNCF Model Analysis of Tritium and Neutron Generation in Pd+LiOD/D2O System

798. Kozima, H., another evidence of nuclear transmutation in cold fusion experiments

799. Kozima, H., Excess Heat and Helium Generation in CF Experiments

800. Kozima, H., life time of neutron in cold fusion materials

801. Kozima, H., list of papers from iccf-9

802. Kozima, H., many papers by the author

803. Kozima, H., neutron band in solid; neutron mossbauer effect and the cold fusion phenomenon; unified interpretation of cold fusion phenomenon in tncf model

804. Kozima, H., Neutron drop: condensation of neutrons in metal hydrides and deuterides

805. Kozima, H., On the Elemental Transmutation in Biological and Chemical Systems

806. Kozima, H., Possible explanation of 4He production in a Pd/D2 system by the TNCF model

807. Kozima, H., Tritium and helium measurements by Bockris et al. analyzed on the TNCF Model

808. Kozima, H., unified interpretation and prediction of the cold fusion phenomena in deuterides and hydrides

809. Krapivnyi, N. G., Allowing for finite rate of propagation of hydrogen concentration wave during hydrogen diffusion in metals

810. Krasnoholovets, V., on the nuclear coupling of proton and electron

811. Krause, W., On Palladium-Hydrogen

812. Krauss, A., Low-Energy Fusion Cross Sections of D + D and D + 3He Reactions

813. Kreysa, G., A critical analysis of electrochemical nuclear fusion experiments

814. Krishnankutty, N., the effect of pd precursor and pretreatment on the adsorption and absorption behavior of supported pd catalysts

815. Krishnankutty, N., the effect of pretreatment on pd/c catalysts. i. adsorption and absorption properties

816. Krishnankutty, N., the effect of pretreatment on pd/c catalysts. ii. catalytic behavior

817. Krivit, S., Nuclear phenomena in low-energy nuclear reaction research

818. Kronm ller, low temperature diffusion of hydrogen isotopes and the formation of diatomic complexes in diluted, ni-, fe-, and pd-alloys

819. Krystian, M., formation of superabundant vacancies in nano-pd-h generated by high-pressure torsion

820. KUCH, W., edge atoms do all the work

821. Kuchiev, M.Yu., exponential enhancement of nuclear reactions in condensed matter environment

822. Kuehne, R. W., An extended micro hot fusion model for burst activity in deuterated solids

823. Kuehne, R. W., Response to "Strange behavior of tritiated natural water"

824. Kuji, T., hydrogen absorption of nanocrystalline palladium

825. Kuji, T., Hydrogen Chemical Potentials and Dislocation Structures Following Quenching of Palladium-Hydrogen Alloys into the Two-Phase Envelope

826. Kuji, T., Temperature Dependence of the Chemical Potential of Hydrogen in the Two-phase Coexistence Region of the Palladium-Hydrogen System

827. Kuji, T., the partial excess thermodynamic properties of hydrogen in palladium

828. Kumar, K., Analyses of palladium cathodes used for heavy water electrolysis

829. Kunimatsu, K., Gaseous-Difusion Electrode and Electrochemical Reactor Using the Same

830. Kuzmann, E., Investigation on the possibility of cold nuclear fusion in Fe-Zr amorphous alloy

831. Lacher, J. R., A Theoretical Formula for the Solubility of Hydrogen in Palladium

832. Laeri, F., nanoporous compound materials for optical applications - microlasers and microresonators

833. Lakshmanan, A., electrostatic force of repulsion assists p-p nuclear fusion

834. LALATONNE, Y., van der waals versus dipolar forces controlling mesoscopic organizations of magnetic nanocrystals

835. Lalik, E., chaos in oscillatory heat evolution accompanying the sorption of hydrogen and deuterium in palladium1

836. Lalik, E., oscillatory behavior and anomalous heat evolution in recombination of h2 and o2 on pd-based catalysts

837. Lam, D. J., The magnetic susceptibilities of Pd-Cd, Pd-Sn, and Pt-Cu binary alloys

838. Lam, P. K., Comment on 'Cold fusion: How close can deuterium atoms get inside palladium?'

839. Lamb Jr., W. E., a note on the capture of slow neutrons in homogenous substances

840. Lamb Jr., W. E., capture of neutrons by atoms in a crystal

841. Lamber, R., electron microscopy study of the interaction of ni, pd and pt with carbon ii. interaction of palladium with amorphous carbon

842. Langanke, K., Screening corrections in cold deuterium fusion rates

843. Langmuir, I., Pathological Science

844. Lanzara, A., evidence for ubiquitous strong electron-phonon coupling in high temperature superconductors

845. Lasser, R., Isotope Dependence of Phase Boundaries in the PdH, PdD, and PdT Systems

846. Lasser, R., Solubility of Hydrogen Isotopes in Palladium

847. Lasser, R., Tritium in Pd and Pd0.08Ag0.20

848. Lawson, A. C., Debye-Waller factors of PdDx materials by neutron powder diffraction

849. Lawson, A. C., Strain and particle size of palladium metal powders

850. Leal-Quiros, E., helium-3 generation from the interaction of deuterium plasma inside a hydrogenated lattice: red fusion

851. Leary, W. E., Recent Tests Said To Justify More Cold Fusion Research

852. Lee, A. R., On the feasibility of cold fusion

853. Lee, I., two dimensional dendrites and 3 dimensional growth of electrodeposited platinum nanoparticles

854. Lee, M., Pressure Concentration Isotherms of Thin Films of the Pd-H System as Modified by Film Thickness , Hydrogen Cycling , and Stress

855. Lee, M., Resistivity of Thin Films of the Palladium-Hydrogen System as a Function of Film Thickness

856. Leggett, A. J., Can solid-state effects enhance the cold-fusion rate?

857. Leggett, A. J., Exact upper bounds on barrier penetration probabilities in many-body systems: application to 'cold fusion'

858. Leisure, R. G., Ultrasonic relaxation rates in palladium hydride and palladium deuteride

859. Leng, X., insulator to metal transition in wo3 induced by electrolyte gating

860. Levi, B. G., Doubts Grow as Many Attempts at Cold Fusion Fail

861. Lewenstein, B. V., Cold fusion and hot history

862. Lewenstein, B. V., From Fax to Facts: Communication in the Cold Fusion Saga

863. Lewenstein, B., energy in a jar

864. Lewis, D., A phenomenological study of the Fleischmann-Pons effect

865. Lewis, E., Evidence of micrometre-sized plasmoid emission during electrolysis cold fusion

866. Lewis, E., Reply to "Comments on 'Transmutation in a gold-light water electrolysis system'"

867. Lewis, F. A., Electrolytic Hydrogen Isotope Separation Factors and Efficiency of Exchange Between D2O and Hydrogen (Protium) at Palladium Electrodes

868. Lewis, F. A., Electrolytic Hydrogen Isotope Separation Factors Within Low Voltage Hydrogen Transfer Cells

869. Lewis, F. A., Hydrogen Overpotential and Underpotential at Palladium-Black and Platinum-Black Surfaces

870. Lewis, F. A., Hysteresis of Pressure-Composition and Electrical Resistance-Composition Relationships of Palladium/Hydrogen and Palladium Alloy/Hydrogen Systems

871. Lewis, F. A., Limits of hydrogen contents introduced by electrolysis into palladium and palladium-rich alloys

872. Lewis, F. A., Molecular Hydrogen Diffusion Overpotential and Local Cells Hydrogen Transfer Processes at Electrodes of Palladium , Palladium Alloys and Other Transition Metals , And Implications for Theories of Hydrogen Overpotential

873. Lewis, F. A., The "Uphill" Diffusion of Hydrogen: Strain-Gradient-Induced Effects in Palladium Alloy Membranes

874. Lewis, F. A., The Hydrides of Palladium and Palladium Alloys

875. Lewis, F. A., the hydrides of palladium and palladium alloys, a review of recent researches

876. Lewis, F. A., The Palladium Hydrogen System

877. Lewis, F. A., The Palladium-Hydrogen System

878. Lewis, F.A., platinum and palladium-hydrogen

879. Lewis, N. S., Searches for low-temperature nuclear fusion of deuterium in palladium

880. Li, X. Z., A New Approach Towards Fusion Energy with No Strong Nuclear Radiation

881. Li, X. Z., news from china

882. Li, X. Z., revisit to gamow factor

883. Li, X. Z., Tunneling the Coulomb barrier via lattice confined ions

884. Li, Y., molecular-dynamics simulation of hydrogen diffusion in palladium

885. Liaw, B. Y., Elevated-temperature excess heat production in a Pd + D system

886. Liaw, B. Y., Thin Film Yttria-Stabilized Tetragonal Zirconia

887. Liboff, R. L., Fusion via metallic deuterium

888. Lihn, C. J., The influence of deposits on palladium cathodes in D2O electrolysis

889. Limata, B., first hints on a change of the 22na =decay half-life in the metal pd

890. Lin, G. H., Anomalous radioactivity and unexpected elements as a result of heating inorganic mixtures

891. Lin, T. L., Cold fusion experiment at Department of Nuclear Engineering, National Tsing-Hua University

892. Linford, R. K., Remarks of Rulon K. Linford

893. Lipoglav ek, M., observation of electron emission in the nuclear reaction between protons and deuterons

894. Lipson, A. G., Neutron emission during the mechanical treatment of titanium in the presence of deuterated substances

895. Lisowski, W., Atomic H Desorption from Thin Palladium Hydride Films

896. Little, S. R., calorimetric study of pd/ni beads from the ceti rifex kit

897. Little, S. R., search for evidence of nuclear transmutations in the ceti rifex kit

898. Little, S. R., search for excess in a pd-d2o ultrasonic cavitation system

899. Little, S., dual-method calorimeter

900. Liu, F., Nature of short range interaction between deuterium atoms in palladium

901. Liu, Fu-sui, phonon-induced hopping rate enhancement in the pd-d system

902. Lo, S. Y., Enhancement of nuclear fusion in a strongly coupled cold plasma

903. Loebich, Jr., D., Das Zustandsdiagramm Lithium-Palladium und die Magnetischen Eigenschaften der Li-Pd Legierungen

904. Lohr, L. L., Electronic structure of palladium clusters: implications for cold fusion

905. Longhurst, G. R., An investigation of energy balances in palladium cathode electrolysis experiments

906. Louthan, Jr, M. R., Hydrogen Embrittlement of Metals

907. Lu, X., abnormal heat liberation triggered by current in a d/pd gas-solid system

908. Ludecki, C. M., Thermodynamic Characterization of Metal Hydrogen Systems by Assessment of Phase Diagrams and Electrochemical Measurements

909. Lynch, D. L., calorimetric determination of differential heats of absorption of hydrogen by palladium

910. Lynch, D. L., Spectroscopic studies of surface and subsurface hydrogen/metal systems

911. Lynch, J. F., An investigation of the dynamic equilibrium between chemisorbed and absorbed hydrogen in the palladium/hydrogen system

912. Lynch, J. F., The Formation of Voids in Palladium Metal by the Introduction and Removal of Interstital Hydrogen

913. M.R. Talukder1, a, S. Bose1, M.A.R. Patoary2, A.K.F. Haque2, M.A. Uddin2, A.K. Basak2,, empirical model for electron impact ionization cross sections of neutral atoms

914. Maeland, A. J., X-Ray Diffraction Observations of The Pd-H system Through the Critical Region

915. Mageri, A., interstitial position of hydrogen in metals from entropy of solution

916. Magnouche, A., Hydrogen Dissolution in Palladium: A Resistometric Study Under Pressure

917. Maia, F., special report: crisis at wayne green, inc

918. Makrides, A. C., adsorption of hydrogen by silver-palladium alloys

919. Malakoff, D., DOE to Review Nuclear Grant

920. Malhotra, S. K., Material Balance of Tritium in Electrolysis of Heavy Water

921. Mallove, E. F., mit urgent media advisory

922. Mallove, E., book review of voodo science

923. Mallove, E., cold fusion energy: real and revolutionary

924. Mallove, E., discussion of corras work

925. Mallove, E., preliminary confirmation test of dr. leslie case's catalytic fusion process

926. Mallove, E., the strange birth of the water fuel age: the cold fusion "miracle" was no mistake

927. Maly, J. A., Electron transitions on deep Dirac levels I

928. Maly, J. A., Electron Transitions on Deep Dirac Levels II

929. Mamyrin, B. A., Anomalously High Isotope Ratio in Helium in Technical-Grade Metals and Semiconductors

930. Manchester, F. D., the h-pd (hydrogen-palladium) system

931. Manduchi, C., Anomalous effects during the interaction of subatmospheric D2(H2) with Pd from 900C to room temperature

932. Manduchi, C., Electric-field effects on the neutron emission from Pd deuteride samples

933. Manley, M. E., impact of intrinsic localized modes of atomic motion on materials properties

934. Manuel, A. J., The magnetic susceptibility of palladium and palladium-rhodium alloys from 1.85 to 293 K

935. Manukyan, K. V., nickel oxide reduction by hydrogen: kinetics and structural transformations

936. Maoka, T., Hydrogen Absorption by Palladium Electrode Polarized in Sulfuric Acid Solution Containing Surface Active Substances- I. The Cathodic Region

937. Marcus, H. L., aes examination of cf samples

938. Marion, J. B., A Versatile, High Efficiency 4 pi Neutron Detector

939. Mathews, C. K., On the possibility of nuclear fusion by the electrolysis of heavy water

940. Matschele, T., Hydrogen as a Probe for the Average Thickness of a Grain Boundary

941. Matsui, K., New Hydrogen Energy (NHE) Research Project in Japan

942. Matsumoto, T., artificial ball-lightning. photographs of cold fusion

943. Matsumoto, T., Cold fusion observed with ordinary water

944. Matsumoto, T., Experiments of one-point cold fusion

945. Matsumoto, T., experiments of underwater spark discharge with pinched electrodes

946. Matsumoto, T., extraordinary traces on nuclear emulsions obtained during the matsumae earthquakes in 1996

947. Matsumoto, T., Extraordinary Traces Produced during Pulsed Discharge in Water

948. Matsumoto, T., Interference Phenomena Observed During Cold Fusion

949. Matsumoto, T., Mechanisms of cold fusion: Comprehensive explanations by the Nattoh model

950. Matsumoto, T., Microscopic observations of palladium used for cold fusion

951. Matsumoto, T., 'Nattoh' model for cold fusion

952. Matsumoto, T., Observation of gravity decays of multiple-neutron nuclei during cold fusion

953. Matsumoto, T., Observation of heavy elements produced during explosive cold fusion

954. Matsumoto, T., Observation of meshlike traces on nuclear emulsions during cold fusion

955. Matsumoto, T., Observation of new particles emitted during cold fusion

956. Matsumoto, T., Observation of quad-neutrons and gravity decay during cold fusion

957. Matsumoto, T., Prediction of new particle emission on cold fusion

958. Matsumoto, T., Two Proposals Concerning Cold Fusion

959. Maxelon, M., interaction of hydrogen and deuterium with dislocations in palladium as observed by small angle neutron scattering

960. Mayer, F. J., electromagnetic composites at the compton scale

961. Mayer, F. J., Nuclear energy release in metals

962. Mayer, F. J., On very low energy hydrogenic nuclear reactions

963. Mayer, F. J., superconductivity and low-energy nuclear reactions

964. Mayer, F. J., the d/h ratio and the heating of the early-earth

965. Mayer, F. J., thermal energy generation in the earth

966. Mazzetti, P., Basic Concepts on the Theory of the Magnetic Properties of Solids

967. Mazzolai, F. M., Elastic Energy Dissipation Effects in the Palladium-Hydrogen System

968. McBreen, J., Absorption of electrolytic hydrogen and deuterium by Pd: the effect of cyanide adsorption

969. McCracken, D. R., In search of nuclear fusion in electrolytic cells and in metal/gas systems

970. McCracken, G. M., Experimental search for 'cold fusion' in the deuterium-titanium system

971. McCulloch, M. E., can cold fusion be explained by quantised inertia?

972. McDonald, K. A., Claims of Proponents of Cold Fusion Still Spark Controversy a Year Later

973. McDonald, K. A., Energy Department Panel Remains Unconvinced by New Claims of Room-Temperature Fusion

974. McKee, S. G., Hydrogen Isotope Distribution Equilibria in the Pd/H2-H2O System

975. McKee, S. G., The Establishment of Equilibria in the Pd-H2-D2-H2O-D2O System

976. McKibben, J L., can particles having both fractional electric charge and color charge with 1/r2 force be in existence since the big bang?

977. McKibben, J L., design of a nuclear-powered steam engine or jet for space propulsion

978. McKibben, J. L., evidence for three primordially created particles and can one of them catalyze cold fusion?

979. McKibben, J. L., explanation of low-intensity cold fusion

980. McKibben, J. L., particles as standing waves in a superdense aether

981. McKibben, J. L., passed-over evidence for fractionally-charged particles with associated color change

982. McKibben, J. L., the missed fractionally-charged particles

983. McKubre, M. C. H., An overview of excess heat production in deuterated palladium system

984. McKubre, M. C. H., irreproducibility of the loading/current/time behavior in palladium deuteride; issues and examples

985. McKubre, M. C. H., vuegraphs and tables

986. McNally, J. R., cold fusion prospects

987. McNally, J. R., On the possibility of a nuclear mass-energy resonance in deuterium + deuterium reactions at low energy

988. McNicholl, R-A., some features of p-n and r/ro-n relationships of hydrogen systems of pd alloys with metals in groups 3, 4, and 5

989. McWilliams, R. S., optical properties of fluid hydrogen at the transition to a conducting state

990. Mebrahtu, T., Observations on the surface composition of palladium cathodes after D2O electrolysis in LiOD solutions

991. Meier, J., nano-scale effects in electrochemistry

992. Mengoli, G., Absorption-desorption of deuterium at Pd95%-Rh5% alloy. I: Environment and temperature effects

993. Mengoli, G., Surface and bulk effects in the extraction of hydrogen from highly loaded Pd sheet electrodes

994. Menlove, H. O., Measurement of Neutron Emission From Cylinders Containing Titanium With Pressurized Deuterium Gas

995. Merriman, B., an attempted replication of the ceti cold fusion experiment

996. Miles, M. H., trip report for iccf4

997. Miles, M., Calorimetric principles and problems in measurements of excess power during Pd-D2O electrolysis

998. Miles, M., Electrochemical calorimetric evidence for cold fusion in the palladium-deuterium system

999. Miles, M., Heat and Helium Measurements in Deuterated Palladium

1000. Miles, M., hot topics in cold fusion

1001. Miles, M., palladium-boron alloys and methods making and using such alloys

1002. Miles, M., Production of helium in the cold

1003. Miley, G. H., Book Review: Cold Fusion,The Making of a Scientific Controversy by F. D. Peat

1004. Militzer, B., simulations of dense atomic hydrogen in the wigner crystal phase

1005. Miljanic, S., An attempt to replicate cold fusion claims

1006. Miller, R. J., electronic model for the reverse isotope effect in superconducting pd-h(d)

1007. Miller, R. J., Magnetic Susceptibility of Pd-H and Pd-D at Temperatures Between 6 and 150 K

1008. Mills, R. L., a new atomic theory

1009. Mills, R. L., Comments on 'Interaction of palladium/hydrogen and palladium/deuterium to measure the excess energy per atom for each isotope'

1010. Mills, R. L., Dihydrino molecule identification

1011. Mills, R. L., Novel Hydrogen Compounds from a Potassium Carbonate Electrolytic Cell

1012. Mills, R. L., physical solutions of the nature of the atom, photon, and their interactions to form excited and predicted hydrino states

1013. Mills, R., editorial about "time-resolved hydrino continuum transitions with cutoffs at 22.8 nm and 10.1 nm"

1014. Mills, R., heterogeneous hudrogen-catalyst reactor

1015. Mills, R., novel inorganic hydride

1016. Mills, R., various papers

1017. Milman, P., topologically decoherence-protected qubits with trapped ions

1018. Mintmire, J. W., Chemical forces associated with deuterium confinement in palladium

1019. Miraglia, S., investigation of the vacancy-ordered phases in the pd-h system

1020. Miskelly, G. M., Analysis of the published calorimetric evidence for electrochemical fusion of deuterium in palladium

1021. Mitacek, P., the thermodynamic properties of pure palladium and its alloys with hydrogen between 30 and 300 k

1022. Mitsui, T., dissociative hydrogen adsorption on palladium requires aggregates of three or more vacancies

1023. Mitsuishi, N., Characteristics of the Permeation of Hydrogen-Inlet Gas Mixtures Through a Palladium Alloy Tube Wall

1024. Miyake, M., Absorption and Desorption Behavior of Hydrogen by Neutron Irradiated Titanium

1025. Mizuno, T., Anomalous Heat Evolution from SrCeO3-Type Proton Conductors during Absorption/Desorption in Alternate Electric Field

1026. Moffatt, W. G., pd-li phase diagram

1027. Moffatt, W. G., phase diagram of li-pd and ag-li

1028. Moir, R. W., Application of Muon-Catalyzed Fusion in Metal Hydrides For Isotope Production

1029. Moller, W., saturation and isotope mixing during low-temperature implantations of hydrogen into metals

1030. Moon, D., addendum to mechnism of a disobedient science

1031. Moon, R. J., an electronic analysis of some surfaces by means of slow electrons

1032. Moore, A., The Comportment of Palladium-Hydrogen System Toward Alternating Electric Current

1033. Moore, G. A., The Occlusion and Diffusion of Hydrogen in Metals. A. Metallographic Study of Nickel-Hydrogen

1034. Morgan, J. D., Simple model for accurate calculation of Coulomb-barrier penetration factors in molecular fusion rates

1035. Morrey, J. R., Measurements of helium in electrolyzed palladium

1036. Morrison, D. R. O., cold fusion news no. 21 - one year after

1037. Morrison, D. R. O., cold fusion update #9, iccf-4 review of progress in cold fusion

1038. Morrison, D. R. O., Comments on claims of excess enthalpy by Fleischmann and Pons using simple cells made to boil

1039. Morrison, D. R. O., The Rise And Decline of Cold Fusion

1040. Morrison, D., cold fusion update no, 12

1041. Morrison, D., cold fusion update no. 10

1042. Motta, M., ground-state properties of the hydrogen chain: dimerization, insulator-to-metal transition, and magnetic phases

1043. Motta, M., towards the solution of the many-electron problem in real materials: equation of state of the hydrogen chain with state-of-the-art many-body methods

1044. Mueller, D., Nuclear reactions products that would appear if substantial cold fusion occurred

1045. Muguet, F. F., Ab initio computations of one and two hydrogen or deuterium atoms in the palladium tetrahedral site

1046. Mukhopadhyay, R., Real time deuterium loading investigation in palladium using neutron diffraction

1047. Muller, W., A Note on the 3He+D Nuclear-Reaction Cross Section

1048. Musket, G., Effects of Contamination on the Interaction of H Gas with Pd : A Review

1049. Myers, S. M., Ion-Beam Studies of Hydrogen-Metal Interactions

1050. Myers, S. M., Search for Cold Fusion in Superstoichiometric Palladium Deuteride Using Ion Implantation

1051. Myers, S. M., Superstoichiometry, accelerated diffusion, and nuclear reactions in deuterium-implanted palladium

1052. Nace, D. M., Palladium Hydride. I. The Thermodynamic Properties of Pd2H Between 273 and 345 K

1053. Nace, D. M., Palladium Hydride. III. The Thermodynamic Study of Pd2H Between 15 and 303 K. Evidence for the Tetragonal PdH4 Structure in Palladium Hydride

1054. Nag, N. K., a study on the formation of palladium hydride in a carbon-supported palladium catalyst

1055. Nagasaki, T., Ion-driven Permeation and Surface Recombination Coefficients of Deuterium for Silver

1056. Nagel, D. J., Lattice-enabled nuclear reactions in the nickel and hydrogen gas system

1057. Nager, U., High Precision Calorimetric Apparatus for Studying Electrolysis Reactions

1058. Nakamura, K. ., review of particle physics

1059. Nardi, V., internal structure of electron-beam filaments

1060. Narita, S., gamma-ray detection in dc glow like discharge with deuterated palladium electrode

1061. Nassisi, V., double xecl laser and lateral uv preionization

1062. Nassisi, V., Experimental results of transmutation of elements observed in etched palladium samples by an excimer laser

1063. Nassisi, V., Incandescent Pd and Anomalous Distribution of Elements in Deuterated Samples Processed by an Excimer Laser

1064. Nassisi, V., Transmutation of elements in saturated palladium hydrides by an XeCl excimer laser

1065. Natter, H., Hydrogen in nanocrystalline palladium

1066. Nelin, G., a neutron diffraction study of palladium hydride

1067. Nelin, G., diffusion of hydrogen in the b-phase of pd-h studied by small energy transfer neutron scattering

1068. Nellis, W. J., has metallic hydrogen been made in a diamond anvil cell?

1069. Nicholson, J. P., A search for particle emission from a gas-loaded deuterium-palladium system in the alpha-beta phase

1070. Nimtz, G., A proposal for a lukewarm nuclear fusion

1071. Nishimiya, N., Hyperstoichiometric Hydrogen Occlusion by Palladium Nanoparticles Included in NaY Zeolite

1072. Nissant, M., the plight of the obscure innovator in science

1073. none,

1074. none, a survey of nuclear reactions

1075. none, abstracts

1076. none, agenda for asti workshop on the loading of hydrogen/deuterium in metals, oct. 11-13, 1995

1077. none, attendee's list

1078. none, cold fusion reproduced-on paper

1079. none, cold fusion vs. scientific lynch mob

1080. none, collection

1081. none, collection of articles

1082. none, description of hydro dynamics pump

1083. none, ex-nasa director returning to lead utah's fusion study

1084. none, experiment produces tritium

1085. none, fusion wars spill over to stanford campus; or paradigm lost

1086. none, hungarians say fusion duplicated

1087. none, japanese claim fusion success

1088. none, labs nationwide try to duplicate fusion experiment

1089. none, los alamos lab discovers tritium in duplicating fusion experiment

1090. none, 'New Physics' finds a haven at the patent office

1091. none, npr radio transcript

1092. none, outline and major facilities of nhe laboratory

1093. none, palladium/platinum catalyst preparaton faq

1094. none, papers from jcf

1095. none, patterson power cell: fact or fiction

1096. none, phase diagrams for vd, nbd, yh, and zrh

1097. none, review by eneco

1098. none, symposium on hydrogen in metals

1099. none, the dawn of fusion and just how impossible is all this?

1100. none, the secret life of cold fusion

1101. none, tritium measurement techniques

1102. none, various commentary on cold fusion

1103. none, warm fusion

1104. Noninski, V. C., Comments on 'measurement and analysis of neutron and gamma-ray emission rates, other fusion products, and power in electrochemical cells having palladium cathodes'

1105. Noninski, V. C., On an experimental curiosity that if undetected may lead to erroneous far-reaching conclusions

1106. Norberg, R. E., Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of Hydrogen Absorbed into Palladium Wire

1107. Norberg, R. E., Nuclear magnetic resonance of hydrogen absorbed into palladium wires

1108. Nowicka, E., H2 dissociative adsorption on palladium hydride and titanium hydride surfaces: Evidence for weakly bound state of hydrogen adatoms

1109. Nygren, L. A., Elastic Constants of a'-Phase PdHx Over the Temperature Range 4-300K

1110. Nygren, L. A., Hydrogen hopping rates and hydrogen-hydrogen interactions in PdHx

1111. Oates, W. A., Formation of Nearly Stoichiometric Palladium-Hydrogen Systems

1112. Oates, W. A., the effect of isotopic substitution on the thermodynamic properties of palladium-hydrogen alloys

1113. Oates, W. A., Thermodynamic Properties of Hydrogen in Palladium and its Alloys under Conditions of Constant Volume

1114. Ohashi, H., Decoding of thermal data in Fleischmann & Pons paper

1115. Ohmori, T., Ex situ observation of electrochemically hydrogenated palladium using a scanning tunneling microscope

1116. Ohta, M., analysis of incident neutron energy dependence of fission product yields for 235u by selective channel scission model

1117. Ohtsuki, T., enhanced electron-capture decay rate of 7be encapsulated in c60 cages

1118. Oikawa, K., phase equilibria in ni-rich portion of ni-si system

1119. Oka, Y., Electrochemically induced deuterium-tritium fusion power reactor - preliminary design of a reactor system

1120. Olayo, M. G., Absorption of deuterium in titanium plates induced by electric discharges

1121. Oliphant, M. L., Transmutation Effects Observed with Heavy Hydrogen

1122. Olofson, F., rydberg matter clusters of alkali metal atoms: the link between meteoritic matter, polar mesosphere summer echoes (pmse), sporadic sodium layers, polar mesospheric clouds (pmcs, nlcs), and ion chemistry in the mesosphere

1123. Oppenheimer, J. R., Note on the Transmutation Function for Deuterons

1124. Ortman, M. S., status report on thermodynamic properties of high pressure metal hydrides

1125. Oryu, S., an investigation of the nuclear reaction near the three-body break-up threshold: as a ultra low energy nuclear synthesis

1126. Osono, H., agglomeration of hydrogen-induced vacancies in nickel

1127. Osterwalder, J., Unoccupied Electronic States in Cerium Hydrides

1128. Oudriss, J. Li, A., anisotropy of hydrogen diffusion in nickel single crystals: the effects of self-stress and hydrogen concentration on diffusion

1129. Ozdemir, P., the energy release mechanism of newley-formed alpha bosons in a quantum crystal lattice, (or "why there are no 23.8 mev gamma rays from d+d=4he spin-coherent cold fusion reactions")

1130. P lsson, G. K., examination of the reliability of x-ray techniques for determining hydrogen-induced volume changes

1131. Paneth, F., on the transmutation of hydrogen to helium (german)

1132. Para, A. F., Neutron Monitoring and Related Measurements During Electrolysis of Heavy Water with Palladium and Titanium Cathodes: Activity Report

1133. Parish, T. A., Neutron sources and spectra from cold fusion

1134. Park, R. L., The Cold Fusion Story Has Been an Object Lesson on Why Science Flourishes Only in the Open

1135. Parmenter, R. H., Cold fusion in metals

1136. Parmenter, R. H., Cold fusion in palladium: a more realistic calculation

1137. Parmenter, R. H., More cold fusion in metals: corrected calculations and other considerations

1138. Parmigiani, F., Theoretical considerations on the cold nuclear fusion in condensed matter

1139. Pascasio, Di, pd/h system in h2 plasmas

1140. Passell, T. O., Evidence for Lithium-6 Depletion in Pd Exposed to Gaseous Deuterium and Hydrogen

1141. Patterson, C. W., dynamical symmetry breaking and violation of born-oppenheimer separability in d2+

1142. Patterson, J. A., clean energy technologies, inc

1143. Patterson, J. A., Method for Electrolysis of Water to Form Metal Hydride

1144. Pennisi, E., Helium find thaws the cold fusion trail

1145. Petit, C., Fusion Fever in Utah --State Aches With Pride

1146. Phelps, A.V., comment on "water bath calorimetric study of excess heat generation in resonant transfer plasmas" j. appl. phys. 96, 3095 2004

1147. Philbin, T. G., casimir effect from macroscopic quantum electrodynamics

1148. Phillips, J., evidence of catalytic production of hot atomic hydrogen in rf generated hydrogen/helium plasmas

1149. Phillips, J., water bath calorimetry study of excess heat production in resonant transfer plasmas

1150. Phipps, T. E., Neutron formation by electron penetration of the nucleus

1151. Piantelli, F., energy generation and generator by means of anharmonic stimulated fusion

1152. Picard, C., Thermodynamic Study of the Palladium-Hydrogen System at 245-352 C and at Pressures Up To 34 atm

1153. Pick, M. A., enhancement of hydrogen uptake rates for nb and ta by thin surface overlayers

1154. Pileni, M. P., nanocrystal self-assemblies: fabrication and collective properties

1155. Pippard, B., Footnote to History

1156. Pitt, M. P., tetrahedral occupancy in the pd-d system observed by in situ neutron powder diffraction

1157. Pokropivny, V. V., composite on base of 2d nanotubular lattice as ideal high-tc superconductors

1158. Polfus, J. M., hydrogen induced vacancy clustering and void formation mechanisms at grain boundaries in palladium

1159. Pons, S., some comments on the history of the field

1160. Pool, R., Brookhaven Chemists Find New Fusion Method

1161. Pool, R., Cold Fusion: End of Act 1

1162. Pool, R., Fusion Breakthrough?

1163. Pool, R., Fusion Followup : Confusion Abounds

1164. Pool, R., How Cold Fusion Happened- Twice !

1165. Pool, R., Skepticism Grows Over Cold Fusion

1166. Pool, R., Teller, Chu Boost Cold Fusion

1167. Pool, R., Will New Evidence Support Cold Fusion ? AND Teller,Chu Boost Cold Fusion

1168. Porter, J. D., Limits on electromagnetic and particle emission from palladium-D2O electrolytic cells

1169. Postnikov, V. S., Instability and Superconductivity in Pd-Ag-D and Pd-H Systems

1170. Powell, G. L., Surface and Bulk Effects in the Reaction of H and D with Pd

1171. Powell, G. L., Surface Conductance and Diffusion of H and D in Pd

1172. Powell, G. L., Surface Effects in the Reaction of H and D with Pd-Macroscopic Manifestations

1173. Powell, G. L., The preparation of palladium for cold fusion experiments

1174. Powell, G. L., The Reaction Probability for Exchange of Hydrogen Isotopes on Pd

1175. Poyser, P. A., Deuterium absorption in Pd0.9Y0.1 alloy

1176. Pratt, L. R., Molecular Dynamics of a Dilute Solution of Hydrogen in Palladium

1177. Prelas, M. A., Advanced energy conversion methods for cold fusion

1178. Prelas, M. A., Cold fusion experiments using Maxwellian plasmas and sub-atmospheric deuterium gas

1179. Prelazzi, G., Comparison of H2 adsorption, O2 adsorption, H2 titration, and O2 titration on supported palladium catalysts

1180. Premuda, F., Cold fusion: what's going on? (section editor's title)

1181. Preparata, G., Some theories of 'cold' nuclear fusion: a review

1182. Preparata, G., Towards a Theory of Cold Fusion Phenomena

1183. Press, A., Cold Fusion Experiments Produce Excess Tritium

1184. Press, A., LANL Confirms Cold Fusion Tritium -and- Lab Hasn't Confirmed Cold Fusion

1185. Price, P. B., Search for energetic-charged-particle emission from deuterated Ti and Pd foils

1186. Price, P. B., Search for high-energy ions from fracture of LiD crystals

1187. Pukhov, A., electron acceleration by coherent laser pulse echelons in periodic plasma structures

1188. Putterman, S. J., Sonoluminescence: Sound into light

1189. Qiao, G. S., nuclear transmutation in a gas-loading system

1190. R.P., Thorn Jr.., a quantitative light-isotope measurement system for climate and energy applications

1191. Rabinowitz, M., Do the Laws of Nature and Physics Agree On What is Allowed and Forbidden?

1192. Rabinowitz, M., High temperature superconductivity and cold fusion

1193. Rabinowitz, M., Phenomenological Theory for Short Coherence Length Superconductivity

1194. Rafelski, J., Cold Nuclear Fusion

1195. Rafelski, J., How cold fusion can be catalyzed

1196. Rafelski, J., Limits on Cold Fusion in Condensed Matter: A Parametric Study

1197. Rafelski, J., Nuclear reactions catalyzed by a massive negatively charged particle. How Cold Fusion Can Be Catalyzed

1198. Ragheb, M. S., anomalous deuteron to hydrogen ratio in naturally occuring fission reactors and the possibility of deuteron disintegration

1199. Ragheb, M., On the possibility of deuteron disintegration in electrochemically compressed deuterium ion (D+) in a palladium cathode

1200. Ragland, E., triode cell experiments for controlled fleischmann/pons effect

1201. Rahman, K., phonon spectra of nonstoichiometric palladium hydrides

1202. Raiola, F., electron screening in d(d,p)t for deuterated metals and the periodic table

1203. Raiola, F., enhanced d(d,p)t fusion reaction in metals

1204. Raiola, F., enhanced electron screening in d(d,p)t for deuterated metals

1205. Raiola, F., enhanced electron screening in d(d,p)t for deuterated metals

1206. Rajan, K. G., Electromigration approach to verify cold fusion effects

1207. Ramamurthy, H., Further Studies on Excess Heat Generation in Ni-H2O Electrolytic Cells

1208. Ramkumar, K., a toy model for low energy nuclear fusion

1209. Ramsey, N., thermodynamics and statistical mechanics at negative absolute temperatures

1210. Ransford, H. E., Apparatus for Safely Extending Cold Fusion Investigations to High Temperature, Pressure and Input Power Regimes

1211. Rao, A.M ., diameter-selective raman scattering vibrational modes in carbon nanotubes

1212. Rathke, A., a critical analysis of the hydrino model

1213. Raub, E., ber das verhalten der edelmetalle und ihrer legierungen zu sauerstoff bei hoher temperatur im festen zustand

1214. Ravnitzky, M., this is not cold fusion

1215. Ray, M. K. S., The Fleischmann-Pons phenomenon - a different perspective

1216. Rebeiz, K., tensile properties of a series of palladium-silver alloys exposed to hydrogen

1217. Redey, L., Calorimetric measurements on electrochemical cells with Pd-D cathodes

1218. Rees, L. B., Cold Fusion: What Do We Know? What Do We Think?

1219. Rehm, K. E., Search for protons from the 2H(d,p)3H reaction in an electrolytic cell with palladium-platinum electrodes

1220. Reilly, J. J., iron titanium hydride: its formation, properties, and application

1221. Ren, J., the thirdway of thermal-electric conversion beyond seebeck and pyroelectric effects

1222. Renzler, M., anionic hydrogen cluster ions as a new form of condensed hydrogen

1223. Rice, R. A., Comments on 'Electron transitions on deep Dirac levels I'

1224. Rice, R. A., The role of velocity distribution in cold deuterium-deuterium fusion

1225. Richards, P. M., Molecular-dynamics investigation of deuteron separation in PdD1.1

1226. Riesterer, T., Inverse Photoemission from PdH0.65

1227. Riesterer, T., On the Hydrogen Site Occupation in Hydrides of Intermetallics

1228. Riisager, K., nuclear halo states

1229. Riley, A. M., An in-situ volumetric method for dynamically measuring the absorption of deuterium in palladium during electrolysis

1230. Ritley, K. A., A search for tritium production in electrolytically deuterided palladium

1231. Ritley, K. A., The behavior of electrochemical cell resistance: a possible application to cold fusion experiments

1232. Rittner, E. S., A chemical interpretation of heat generated in 'cold fusion'

1233. Robinson, G. W., could cold fusion be caused by non-maxwell distributions?

1234. Roessler, O. E., Fermi Gas Like Hypothesis for Fleischmann-Pons Experiment

1235. Rogers, V. C., Deuterium concentration and cold fusion rate distributions in palladium

1236. Rogers, V. C., Isotopic hydrogen fusion in metals

1237. Rolison, D. R., Morphological differences between hydrogen-loaded and deuterium-loaded palladium as observed by scanning electron microscopy

1238. Romanowski, S., density functional calculations of the hydrogen adsorption on transition metals and their alloys. an application to catalysis

1239. Rosen, G., Deuterium nuclear fusion at room temperature: a pertinent inequality on barrier penetration

1240. Rossi, G., magic polyicosahedral core-shell clusters

1241. Rotegard, D., Fusion, cold fusion, and space policy

1242. Rotella, F. J., palladium deuteride formation in the cathode of an electrochemical cell: an in situ neutron diffraction study

1243. Roth, J. R., Ball Lightning: What Nature is Trying to Tell the Plasma Research Community

1244. Rothwell, J., CETI's 1 kilowatt cold fusion device denonstrated

1245. Rowe, J. M., isotope effects in the pdh system: lattice dynamics of pdt0.7

1246. Rowe, J. M., lattice dynamics of a single crystal of pdd0.63

1247. Rowe, J. M., neutron quasielastic scattering study of hydrogen diffusion in single crystal of palladium

1248. Roy, L. P., influence of temperature on the electrolytic separation factor of hydrogen isotopes

1249. Rude, L. H., tailoring properties of borohydrides for hydrogen storage: a review

1250. Runbao, L., electron-ion bound state and its introducing of nuclear fusion and solar flare

1251. Runsford, C., business information

1252. RUSPONI, S., the remarkable difference between surface and step atoms in the magnetic anisotropy of two-dimensional nanostructures

1253. Russel, Jr., J. L., low energy nuclear reaction polyplasmon postulate

1254. Russell, J. L., Plausibility argument for a suggested mechanism for cold fusion

1255. Ruzic, D. N., A novel apparatus to investigate the possibility of plasma-assisted cold fusion

1256. Ryan, R. R., exploration of the possibility of fracturing processes of metal deuterides (or tritides) as a mechanism for nuclear fusion

1257. Sada, H., Theory of nuclear reactions in solids

1258. Sadoc, A., the evolution of short-range order in ti-hf-ni alloys with hydrogenation

1259. Sahni, V. C., Comment on 'Cold fusion in condensed matter: is a theoretical description in terms of usual solid state physics possible?'

1260. Sakamoto, Y., nickel-hydrogen system

1261. Sakamoto, Y., Thermodynamic properties for solution of hydrogen in palladium-based binary alloys

1262. Sakamoto, Y., Thermodynamic properties for solutions of hydrogen in Pd-Pt-Rh alloys

1263. Salamon, M. H., Limits on the emission of neutrons, gamma-rays, electrons and protons from Pons/Fleischmann electrolytic cells

1264. Salazar-Alvarez, G., fabrication and properties of self-assembled nanosized magnetic particles

1265. Salomons, E. M., Pressure-Composition Isotherms of Thin Pd-H Films

1266. Salvarezza, R. C., Electrochemical study of hydrogen absorption in polycrystalline palladium

1267. Sanchez, C., Cold Fusion During Electrolysis of Heavy Water With Ti and Pt Electrodes

1268. Sanchez, C., Nuclear products detection during electrolysis of heavy water with titanium and platinum electrodes

1269. Sandersa, P. G., structure of nanocrystalline palladium and copper studied by small angle neutron scattering

1270. Sandquist, G. M., Enhancement of cold fusion reaction rates

1271. Sansores, L. E., lattice dynamics of pddx and pdhx

1272. Santhanam, K. S. V., Electrochemically initiated cold fusion of deuterium

1273. Santilli, R. M., apparent confirmation of don borghi s experiment on the laboratory synthesis of neutrons from protons and electrons

1274. Santilli, R. M., confirmation of don borghi s experiment on the synthesis of neutrons from protons and electrons

1275. Sarac, B., ultrahigh hydrogen-sorbing palladium metallic-glass nanostructures

1276. Sasaki, K., report of my transmutation experiment

1277. Scalia, A., The Nuclear Fusion for the Reactions 2H (d,n) 3He, 2H (d,p) 3H, 3H (d,n) 4 He

1278. Schaffer, M., What is the current scientific thinking on cold fusion?

1279. Schaller, C., Fusion Lecturer Cold To Press

1280. Schaller, C., Scientist Convinced Process is Nuclear

1281. Schaller, C., Scientists Careful in Fusion Finds

1282. Schaller, C., Scientists Seeing Results in Cold Fusion

1283. Schebarchov, D., solid-liquid phase coexistence and structural transitions in palladium clusters

1284. Schenkel, T., investigation of light ion fusion reactions with plasma discharges

1285. Schirber, J. E., Concentration Dependence of the Superconducting Transition Temperature In Pd-H and Pd-D

1286. Schirber, J. E., Lattice Constants of Beta-Pd-Hx and Beta-PdDx with x Near 1.0

1287. Schirber, J. E., Search for cold fusion in high-pressure deuterium-loaded titanium and palladium metal and deuteride

1288. Schlapbach, L., A New XPS/UPS Study of the Electronic Structure of PdH0.6

1289. Schlapbach, L., hydrogen at metallic surfaces and interfaces

1290. Schlapbach, L., Low Temperature Electronic Properties of Cerium Hydrides

1291. Schlapbach, L., Surface Effects and the Formation of Metal Hydrides

1292. Schlapbach, L., Surface Semiconductor-Metal Transition in Rare Earth Hydrides at Low Temperatures

1293. Schlapbach, L., The Composition of the Surface Properties of FeTi and Fe2Ti4Ox in View of the Different Hydrogen Sorption Behaviours

1294. Schmidt, S., Cold Fusion Conundrum

1295. Schneider, J. H., How a rectangular potential in Schroedinger's equation could explain some experimental results on cold nuclear fusion

1296. Schober, T., The Observation of Cylindrical Cavities at Dislocations in Dilute Tritium-Charged Vanadium

1297. Schommers, W., Cold fusion in condensed matter: is a theoretical description in terms of usual solid state physics possible?

1298. Schrieder, G., Search for cold nuclear fusion in palladium-deuterium

1299. Schuldiner, S., Electrochemical Behavior of the Palladium-Hydrogen System. I. Potential-Determining Mechanisms

1300. Schultze, J. W., Prospects and problems of electrochemically induced cold nuclear fusion

1301. Schwarz, R.B., coherent phase decomposition in the pd-h system

1302. Scott, C. D., Preliminary Investigation of Possible Low-Temperature Fusion

1303. Searson, P. C., Hydrogen evolution and entry in palladium at high current density

1304. Seeliger, D., A simple plasma model for the description of d-d fusion in condensed matter

1305. Seeliger, D., Search for DD-fusion neutrons during heavy water electrolysis

1306. Segre, S. E., A mechanism for neutron emission from deuterium trapped in metals

1307. Segre, S. E., A Search for Neutron Emission from Deuterated Palladium

1308. SEIFERT, G., nanocluster magic

1309. Seitchie, J. A., Knight shifts and susceptibilities of transition metals: Palladium

1310. Semiletov, S. A., Electron-Diffraction Investigation of Tetragonal PdH

1311. Seo, M., Piezelectric response to surface stress change of a palladium electrode in sulfate aqueous solutions

1312. Service, A. W., New Tomorrow Dawns As LANL Confirms Cold Fusion

1313. Setayandeh, S., first-principles study of the atomic volume of hydrogen in palladium

1314. Sevilla, J., Some characteristics of titanium and palladium samples used in cold fusion experiments

1315. Seymour, E. F. W., nmr measurement of hydrogen diffusion in b-palladium hydride

1316. Shackelford, J. F., diffusion of metals into metals

1317. Sham, L. J., the electron-phonon interaction

1318. Shanahan, K., a systematic error in mass flow calorimetery demonstrated

1319. Shani, G., Evidence for a background neutron enhanced fusion in deuterium absorbed palladium

1320. Shankland, S., Storms: Interest in cold fusion resurging

1321. Shapira, D., comments on reported nuclear emission during acoustic cavaition

1322. Shaw, G. L., Scenario for cold fusion by free quark catalysis

1323. Sherbo, R. S., accurate coulometric quantification of hydrogen absorption in palladium nanoparticles and thin films

1324. Sherfey, J. M., Electrochemical Calorimetry

1325. Shizuku, Y., phase diagram of the ni-h system at high hydrogen pressures

1326. Shohoji, N., Unique features of hydrogen in palladium metal lattice: hints for discussing the possible occurrence of cold nuclear fusion

1327. Shoulders, K. R., Charge clusters in action

1328. Shoulders, K. R., Observations on the role of charge clusters in nuclear cluster reactions

1329. Shoulders, K. R., Permittivity Transitions

1330. Shoulders, K., permitivity transitions

1331. Shukla, P. K., clustering of ions at atomic dimensions in quantum plasmas

1332. Shyam, A., Strange behavior of tritiated natural water

1333. Shytov, A. V., atomic collapse and quasi-rydberg states in graphene

1334. Siegmann, H. C., Self-restoring of the active surface in the hydrogen sponge LaNi5

1335. Silvera, I. F., Deuterated palladium at temperatures from 4.3 to 400K and pressures to 105 kbar: search for cold fusion

1336. Simakin, A.V., accelerated alpha decay of 232 u isotope achieved by exposure of its aqueous solution with gold nanoparticles to laser radiation

1337. Simakin, A.V., initiation of nuclear reactions under laser irradiation of au nanoparticles in the aqueous solution of uranium salt

1338. Simanek, E., Quantum tunnelling through a fluctuating barrier. Enhancement of cold-fusion rate

1339. Simons, J. K., Absorption Isotherms of H in the Alpha-Phase of the H-Pd System

1340. Simons, J. W., Effects of the Electronic Band Shape of Palladium Metal on the Proton Model for Hydrogen Absorption

1341. Singh, S., deuterium isotope effects on hydrogen bonding

1342. Sinha, A., Model of low energy nuclear reactions in a solid matrix with defects

1343. Sioda, R., Cavity in Metal (Hohlraum) Limited-Radiation Effect Law

1344. Skerrett, P. J., Cold Fusion at Texas A&M: Problems, but No Fraud

1345. Smith, D. P., Note on the Arrangement of Phases in Pd-H

1346. Smith, D. P., The Occlusion and Diffusion of Hydrogen in Metals. A. Metallographic Study of Palladium-Hydrogen

1347. Smith, F.D. Jr, pd/ni clusters for d/h tsc jitterbug fusion

1348. Smith, P. J., electrolytic co-deposition neutron production measured by bubble detectors

1349. Snoke, D. W., evidence for bose-einstein condensation of excitons in cu2o

1350. Sona, P. G., Preliminary tests on tritium and neutrons in cold nuclear fusion within palladium cathodes

1351. Sona, P. G., The possible negative influence of dissolved O2 in cold nuclear fusion experiments

1352. Song-Sheng, J., anomalously high isotope ratio 3he/4he and tritium in deuterium-loaded metal: evidence for nuclear reaction in metal hydrides at low temperature

1353. Soriaga, M. P., Surface Electrochemical Studies of Pd in Alkaline D2O Solutions

1354. Soskiewicz, T., superconductivity in the palladium-hydrogen and palladium-nickel-hydrogen systems

1355. Spinrad, B. I., On cold fusion

1356. Srinivasan, M., Introduction to isotopic shifts and transmutations observed in LENR experiments

1357. Srivastava, Y. N., a primer for electro-weak induced low energy nuclear reactions

1358. Stacey Jr., W. M., Reactor prospects of muon-catalyzed fusion of deuterium and tritium concentrated in transition metals

1359. Stachurski, J., A New Phase in the Pd-C System Formed During the Catalytic Hydrogenation of Acetylene

1360. Steinert, C., Laser-induced 'semicold' fusion

1361. Stiff, D., Theories on Cold Fusion Abound

1362. Stilwell, D. E., Electrochemical Calorimetric Studies on the Electrolysis of Water and Heavy Water (D2O)

1363. Stoppini, G., Coulomb screening in superconducting PdH

1364. Storms, E. K., a critical evaluation of the pons-fleischmann effect: part 1 and part 2

1365. Storms, E. K., a theory of lenr based on crack formation

1366. Storms, E. K., cold fusion: theory and practice in japan

1367. Storms, E. K., efforts to explain low-energy nuclear reactions

1368. Storms, E. K., electrolytic charging of palladium with deuterium to high stoichiometry

1369. Storms, E. K., letter to science

1370. Storms, E. K., reaction of pd with d

1371. Storms, E. K., walt polansky briefing

1372. Storms, E. K., where do we stand on cold fusion?

1373. Storms, E., Chemically-Assisted Nuclear Reactions

1374. Storms, E., Cold fusion, a challenge to modern science

1375. Storms, E., Cold Fusion: From reasons to doubt to reasons to believe

1376. Storms, E., Methods Required for the Production of Excess Energy Using the Electrolysis of Palladium in D2O-Based Electrolyte

1377. Storms, E., The Status of "Cold Fusion"

1378. Storms, E., Ways to Initiate a Nuclear Reaction in Solid Environments

1379. Strackan, J. S., Thermoelectric Energy Conversion

1380. Strilets, I. A., motion characteristics of single electrons of atoms of atomic gas of hydrogen and single electrons of hydrogen-like ions in form gas or vapour during decays of such atoms and ions. emission line spectra

1381. Stringham, R., Anomalous heat production by cavitation

1382. Stringham, R., cavitation induced micro-fusion solid state production of heat, 3he, and 4he

1383. Stringham, R., first gate energies

1384. Stringham, R., the 4he and excess heat production via cavitation

1385. Stritzker, B., Superconductivity in Metastable Pd-Alloys Produced by Ion Implantation at Low Temperatures

1386. Stulen, R. H., Summary Abstract: Observation of Molecular H2 and D2 on Pd and Ag Using Thermal Desorption Between 5 and 20 K

1387. Sun, Y., template-engaged replacement reaction: a one-step approach to the large-scale synthesis of metal nanostructures with hollow interiors

1388. Sun, Z., Cold fusion: how close can deuterium atoms come inside palladium?

1389. Sundqvist, B. U. R., On the observation of charged particles in cold fusion

1390. Svetlana Yu. Zaginaichenko a, *, Zinaida A. Matysina b, Dmitry V. Schur a,, the structural vacancies in palladium hydride. phase diagram

1391. Switendick, A. C., Electronic structure and stability of palladium hydrogen (deuterium) systems, PdH(D)n, 1*n*3

1392. Szalewicz, K., Fusion rates for hydrogen isotopic molecules of relevance for 'cold fusion'

1393. Tabet, E., A dynamical model for cold fusion in deuterated palladium

1394. Tabet, E., Nuclear reactions from lattice collapse in a cold fusion model

1395. Tajima, T., Influence of attractive interaction between deuterons in Pd on nuclear fusion

1396. Takagi, R., Neutron Emission During a Long-Term Electrolysis of Heavy Water

1397. Takaharu, G., Apparatus for cold nuclear fusion

1398. Takeda, T., Fractofusion mechanism

1399. Taleyarkhan, R. P., Evidence for Nuclear Emissions During Acoustic Cavation

1400. Talley, T. L., importance of tritium experiments

1401. Tarun C. Narayan1, *, Fariah Hayee2,*, Andrea Baldi1,3,*, Ai Leen Koh4, Robert Sinclair1, direct visualization of hydrogen absorption dynamics in individual palladium nanoparticles

1402. Taubes, G., Cold Fusion Conundrum at Texas A & M

1403. Tavares, S., evidence for a superstructure in hydrogen-implanted palladium

1404. Tavares, S.S.M., x-ray diffraction and scanning electron microscopic characterization of electrolytically hydrogenated nickel and palladium

1405. Tawara, H., cross sections related data for electron collisions with hydrogen molecules and molecular ions

1406. Taylor, S. F., Search for Neutrons from Deuterated Palladium Subject to High Electric Currents

1407. Ter-Akopian, G. M., hydrogen-4 and hydrogen-5 from t+t and t+d transfer reactions studied with a 57.5-mev triton beam

1408. Terazawa, H., Are Super-Hypernuclei Found in Cosmic Rays?

1409. Terez, E.I., fusion reactions as the main source of the earth s internal energy

1410. Thayer, G. E., shape and stability of self-assembled surface domains

1411. Thomas, G. J., helium bubbles in palladium tritide

1412. Thomassen, K. L., Remarks by Keith I. Thomassen

1413. Thompkins, P., The Secret Life of Plants

1414. Thompson, A. W., Hydrogen Compatibility of Dispersion-Strengthened Alloys

1415. Tien, J. K., Hydrogen Transport by Dislocations

1416. Tilley, D. R., energy levels of light nuclei, a = 4

1417. Tkacz, M., enthalpies of formation and decomposition of nickel hydride and nickel deuteride derived from (p, c, t) relationships

1418. Tomanek, D., Ab initio Calculation of Chemisorption Systems: H on Pd(001) and Pd(110)

1419. Tomellini, M., On the possibility for local oversaturation of deuterium in palladium

1420. Tonga, H. D., preparation of palladium-silver alloy films by a dual-sputtering techniqueand its application in hydrogen separation membrane

1421. Trinkle, D.R., nanoscale-hydride formation at dislocations in palladium: ab initio theory and incoherent inelastic neutron scattering measurements

1422. Tripodi, P., a review of high temperature superrconducting property of pdh system

1423. Tripodi, P., Temperature coefficient of resistivity at compositions approaching PdH

1424. Trower, W. P., Cold Fusion As Seen With X-Ray Vision

1425. Tsarev, V. A., Cold fusion

1426. Tsarev, V. A., Current Status of Cold Fusion

1427. Tsuchida, T., Role of hydrogen atoms in palladium

1428. Tsyganov, E. N., Cold Nuclear Fusion

1429. Tsyganov, E. N., Registration of energy discharge in D + D -> 4He* reaction in conducting crystals (simulation of experiment)

1430. Tuggle, D. G., Solid State Fusion Update

1431. Tuggle, D. G., Tritium Evolution from Various Morphologies of Palladium

1432. Turanciol, F., cold fusion is confirmed

1433. Turner, L., Thoughts Unbottled by Cold Fusion

1434. Tyurin, Yu. I., non-equilibrium release of atomic hydrogen from metals under irradiation

1435. Uchida, H., Effect of Palladium and Oxygen Layers on the Hydrogen Absorption Rate of Tantalum Films at 300 K

1436. Udovic, T. J., Vibrational dynamics of hydrogen and deuterium in crystalline Pd9Si2

1437. Uhm, H. S., High concentration of deuterium in palladium

1438. V. B. Belyaev, V. B., nuclear fusion induced by x rays in a crystal

1439. Vaidya, S. N., Deuteron screening, nuclear reactions in solids, and superconductivity

1440. Vaidya, S. N., On the possibility of coherent deuteron-deuteron fusion in a crystalline Pd-D lattice

1441. Vaidya, S. N., Theory of screening-enhanced D-D fusion in metals

1442. Van der Merwe, P. T., Enhanced fusion induced by affiliated muons

1443. Van Siclen, C. D., Piezonuclear fusion in isotopic hydrogen molecules

1444. Van Swaay, M., Permeability and diffusion of hydrogen through palladium

1445. Van Vucht, J. H. N., Note on the Occurrence of Intermetallic Compounds in the Lithium-Palladium System

1446. Vaselli, M., Screening effect of impurities in metals: a possible explanation of the process of cold nuclear fusion

1447. Va'vra, J., a new way to explain the 511 kev signal from the center of the galaxy and some dark matter experiments

1448. Vekilova, O. Yu., first-principles study of vacancy-hydrogen interaction in pd

1449. Velev, O. A., Heat flow calorimeter with a personal-computer-based data acquisition system

1450. Velikovich, A., z-pinch plasma neutron sources

1451. Verbruggen, A. H., Gorsky Effect in Concentrated a-PdHx

1452. Verbruggen, A. H., hall voltage induced by hydrogen diffusion in palladium

1453. Veziroglu, T. N., Mossbauer Study of the Local Hydrogen Distribution Near Substitutional Impurities in b-PdHx

1454. Victoreen, J. A., the calculation of x-ray mass absorption coefficients

1455. Vielstich, W., Search for neutrons from controlled deuterium concentrations in palladium

1456. Vijh, A. K., Electrocatalysis of the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction by Metals and Silver-Palladium Alloys in Relation to Their Electronic Configuration

1457. Violante, V., Lattice ion trap: a possible mechanism inducing a strong approach between two deuterons in condensed matter

1458. Violante, V., Lattice ion-trap confinement for deuterons and protons: Possible interaction in condensed matter

1459. Visintin, A., electrochemical activation and electrocatalytic enhancement of a hydride-forming metal alloy modified with palladium, platinum and nickel

1460. Viteau, M., rydberg excitation of a bose-einstein condensate

1461. Von Buttlar, H., Deuterium und tritumtrennfaktoren bei der elektrolytischen wasserstoffabscheidung

1462. Vysotskii, V. I., correlated states and transparency of a barrier for low energy particles at monotonic deformation of a potential well with dissipation and a stochastic force

1463. Vysotskii, V., Microbial transmutation of Cs-137 and LENR in growing biological systems

1464. Vysotskiia, V. I., coherent correlated states and low-energy nuclear reactions in non stationary systems

1465. Waber, J. T., the ogg-schafroth theory of high temperature superconductivity and its relation to cold fusion

1466. Wagner, J. E., A Calorimetric Study of the Palladium Hydride and Deuteride Systems ( A Preliminary Report)

1467. Waisman, J. L., Excess Heat; The Microprinciples

1468. Walling, C., Two innocent chemists look at cold fusion

1469. Walters, R. T., Two Plateaux for Palladium Hydride and the Effect of Helium from Tritium Decay on the Desorption Plateau Pressure for Palladium Tritide

1470. Wang, J., planar clusters of rydberg matter kn (n=7, 14, 19, 37, 61) detected by multiphoton fragmentation time-of flight mass spectrometry

1471. Wang, T., Investigating the Unknown Nuclear Reaction in a Low-Energy (E<300 keV) p + T2Hx Experiment

1472. Wang, X. W., Hydrogen interactions in PdHn (1 <= n <= 4)

1473. Wang, Y., observing atomic collapse resonances in artificial nuclei on graphene

1474. Weber, M.J., atomic layer deposition of high-purity palladium films from pd(hfac)2 and h2 and o2 plasmas

1475. Weber, S. E., Theory of hydrogen pairing in metals

1476. Wei, S. H., Instability of diatomic deuterium in fcc palladium

1477. Weidner, A., overstraining effects on the crack-opening displacement of microstructurally short cracks

1478. Wen, X-W., torsion field effect and zero-point energy in electrical discharge systems

1479. Wenzl, H., properties and applications of metal hydrides in energy conversion systems

1480. Werjefelt, B., Energy From Magnetic Materials/Magnetic Fields

1481. Werle, H., Trials to induce neutron emission from a titanium-deuterium system

1482. Werth, J., Experimental Investigations into the Pons-Fleischmann Effect

1483. Whaley, K. B., Boson enhancement of finite-temperature coherent dynamics for deuterium in metals

1484. Wheeler, J.M., nanoindentation of palladium-hydrogen

1485. White, C, storms issues a cold fusion challenge

1486. Wicke, E., hydrogen in palladium and palladium alloys

1487. Widom, A., absorption of nuclear gamma radiation by heavy electrons on metallic hydride surfaces

1488. Widom, A., analysis of an attempt at detection of neutrons produced in a plasma discharge electrolytic cell

1489. Widom, A., biological nuclear transmutations as a source of biophotons

1490. Widom, A., energetic electrons and nuclear transmutations in exploding wires

1491. Widom, A., erroneous wave functions of ciuchi et al. for collective modes in neutron production on metallic hydride cathodes

1492. Widom, A., neutron production from the fracture of piezoelectric rocks

1493. Widom, A., nuclear abundances in metallic hydride electrodes of electrolytic chemical cells

1494. Widom, A., photo-disintegration of the iron nucleus in fractured magnetite rocks with magnetostriction

1495. Widom, A., theoretical standard model rates of proton to neutron conversions near metallic hydride surfaces

1496. Widom, A., Ultra low momentum neutron catalyzed nuclear reactions on metallic hydride surfaces

1497. Wiersig, J., hexagonal dielectric resonators and microcrystal lasers

1498. Wiesmann, H., Examination of cathodically charged palladium electrodes for excess heat, neutron emission, or tritium production

1499. Wigner, E., on the possibility of a metallic modification of hydrogen

1500. Wiley, W., Utah scientists research cold fusion in France

1501. Williams, D. E. G., Upper bounds on 'cold fusion' in electrolytic cells

1502. Williamson, G., see wayne run. run, wayne, run

1503. WILLIAMSON, M. J., dynamic microscopy of nanoscale cluster growth at the solid-liquid interface

1504. Willis, H. E., a special case of the theory of contropy

1505. Wipf, H., On Permeation Techniques for Electrotransport Studies on Metal-Hydrogen Systems

1506. Wise, E. M., palladium and palladium alloys

1507. Wisniewski, R., Hall Effect in the Pd-H System

1508. Witherspoon, M. C., The Steady-State Hydrogen Content of Catalytically Active Noble Metal Cathodes During Hydrogen Bubble Evolution at High Current Densities

1509. Witherspoon, T. C., Absorption of Hydrogen by Palladium/Rhodium Alloys and the Possible Existence of b-Phase Rhodium Hydride

1510. Witze, A., graphene's two dimensions offer new physics, novel electronics

1511. Wolf, K. L., Neutron emission and the tritium content associated with deuterium-loaded palladium and titanium metals

1512. Wolfer, W. G., The Elastic Properties of Aged Tritides

1513. Worledge, D. H., trip report on dubna cold fusion conference

1514. Worsham, J. E., Neutron-Diffraction Observations on the Palladium-hydrogen and Palladium-deuterium systems

1515. Wulff, H., formation of palladium hydrides in low temperature ar/h2-plasma

1516. Wyrzykowski, K., Pressure-Concentration Isotherms of Pd-H Thin Films up to 0.2 GPa of Gaseous Hydrogen

1517. Xu, X., simulation of hydrogen embrittlement at crack tip in nickel single crystal by embedded atom method

1518. Xu, Y., Confirmatory experiments for nuclear emissions during acoustic cavitation

1519. Yagi, M., Measurement of neutron emission from a SiO2-D2 system

1520. Yagi, M., Measurement of neutron emission from a titanium-deuterium system

1521. Yamamoto, T., In situ observation of deuteride formation in palladium foil cathode by an x-ray diffraction method

1522. Yamashita, I., Hydrogenation characteristics of TiFe1-xPdx (0.05*x*0.30) alloys

1523. Yamashita, K., hydrogen trapping in zirconium under plasma conditions

1524. Yamazaki, O., Hydrogen absorption and Li inclusion in a Pd cathode in LiOH solution

1525. Yang, T. H., An investigation of the hydrogen absorption reaction into, and the hydrogen reaction from, a Pd foil electrode

1526. Yurichev, I. A., Isomorphic Transitions and Critical Phenomena in F.C.C. Metals Under Hydrogen Pressure

1527. Zahm, L. L., Experimental investigations of the electrolysis of D2O using palladium cathodes and platinum anodes

1528. Zahm, L. L., Experimental Investigations of the Electrolysis of D2O Using Pd and Pt Electrodes

1529. Zakowicz, W., Possible resonant mechanism of cold fusion

1530. Zhang, C., first-principles study of superabundant vacancy formation in metal hydrides

1531. Zhang, G., stability and clusterization of hydrogen-vacancy complexes in b2-feal: insight from hydrogen embrittlement

1532. Zhang, W. X., Possibility of phase transitions inducing cold fusion in palladium/deuterium systems

1533. Zhou, X. W., an embedded-atom method interatomic potential for pd-h alloys

1534. Zhu, S. B., Non-Maxwell velocity distributions in inhomogeneous materials

1535. Ziegler, J. F., Electrochemical Experiments in Cold Nuclear Fusion

1536. Ziegler, J. F., the stopping of energetic light ions in elemental matter

1537. Ziemecki, S. B., formation of interstitial palladium-carbon phase by interaction of ethylene, acetylene, and carbon monoxide with palladium

1538. Ziemecki, S. B., interstitial carbon in palladium

1539. Zimmermann, G. J., Internal Friction and Modulus Behaviour of Pd-H with H-Contents Up to n=0.9

1540. Zubarev, A., approximation for nonlinear dynamics of trapped bose-einstein condensates

1541. Zwierlein, M. W., observation of bose-einstein condensation of molecules

Sawey says there are two key questions about the peer-replication model: who will pay for it, and who will find the labs to do the reproducibility tests? “It’s hard enough to find referees for peer review, so I can’t imagine cold e-mailing people, asking them to repeat the paper,” he says.

Peer-replication model aims to address science’s ‘reproducibility crisis’
    Researchers propose that independent attempts to replicate results should complement conventional peer review.
    www.nature.com

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.