The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• If Rossi is going to tear down the oldest university in the world and Unibo goes happily along with it, then so be it. The lesson learned will only be the better.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please cite me accurately: I am the one that believes that nobody other than handpicked Rossi stooges will ever get their hands on one of his devices to test.

Well, if so, then perhaps you can help me convince Para to move his body in such a way as to attach his own test and measurement devices to the input and output of an ep, and report his finding. I think we can both agree that Para is not a handpicked Rossi stooge.

• Are you in a position to send Para a device IHFB? If not, then don’t duck my earlier question with your usual BS. Do you believe Rossi will actually be sending his gadgets to people who order them?

I answered your question in a very direct fashion. Since Para refuses to dig deep to the tune of 250 bucks (despite the countless hours he has spent debunking Rossi), I'll agree to send him an ep if I receive one, assuming he agrees to take measurements and post his results here.

• can is probably better at this, but a first guess of the sklep jumble of parts is :

A power supply, large, makes around 14V for the Hella-type HID control module which has the driver signal jumpered to another high frequency power supply that runs the HID lamp (replacing that part of the original Hella-type driver). The HID lamp is in part of the original metal housing. The wires in the white llid probably do nothing.

The power supply will likely be something along these lines, nominally 12V but adjustable within a small voltage range:

The rest, I can't quite put a finger on it but I swear I might have seen some of the boards on Amazon when I tried looking for some h-bridge driver, fluorescent lamp ballast or DC boost converters for use in low-budget high-voltage experiments.

• All I can say is that I am suitably impressed that such an elaborate, compelling, and professional presentation could have been put together in less than a year of effort. Kudos to “the team”.

IO,

Do I detect just the slightest hint of sarcasm in your post?

All I can say is that I am suitably impressed that such an elaborate, compelling, and professional presentation could have been put together in less than a year of effort. Kudos to “the team”.

It worked for Rossi before, so why won't it again? Rossi is taking a page out of his old playbook. Get some scientists aboard. Any will do, but the higher up the echelon they are the better.

Were it not for Focardi, Levi and then Kullander, Essen, Rossi would have stayed a nobody. His Ecat a laughingstock. Any Physicist willing to put their name...no matter how obscure he may be to you, will lend some credibility. He has that again with Levi.

So that is why I say he will be around for some time to come. Will there be a product on the market result from this? I doubt it. The same reasoning post Doral that made it clear he had nothing, still applies.

On the plus side, you and others will have years of fun ahead at Rossi and his faithfuls expense. Enjoy..

Luke Skywalker is on board and has ordered 1 million blue

• The rest, I can't quite put a finger on it but I swear I might have seen some of the boards on Amazon when I tried looking for some h-bridge driver, fluorescent lamp ballast or DC boost converters for use in low-budget high-voltage experiments.

Also, this is a DC boost converter with small blue heat sinks placed by Rossi for hiding the 7-segment display.

• As I understand it...

1) Advance orders for one million SKLed units have been placed prior to this demo.

2) These orders will begin to be shipped this week.

3) My advance order was placed early and was verified last week.

4) I would expect Frank and Matts will be recieving one of the first units shipped.

5) I am surprised neither of them have recieved one today and would like to know when they each expect delivery.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.