The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• Incredibly interesting read this thread... I had no idea that this world had so many gurus in the subject. I've been following this for ten years and nothing has changed... "Rossi is a scam" "Levi is an obscure scientist hiding in Italy" "Just bullcrap". I have no idea how to explain to my children how this Forum still lives. If all of this was a scam, then noone would be here right? If it works - it works. And if Rossi puts something on the market that people buy and value - it works. Now we have something on the market. I have a huge stock of popcorn and a bottle of Champagne cooling. I would so much more appreciate this Forum if everyone had an incline for discussions, instead of "I know that Rossi is a scammer and everything that he has ever published is just bullcrap". Let's just see how the market reacts... Cheers!

• Incredibly interesting read this thread... I had no idea that this world had so many gurus in the subject. I've been following this for ten years and nothing has changed... "Rossi is a scam" "Levi is an obscure scientist hiding in Italy" "Just bullcrap". I have no idea how to explain to my children how this Forum still lives. If all of this was a scam, then noone would be here right? If it works - it works. And if Rossi puts something on the market that people buy and value - it works. Now we have something on the market. I have a huge stock of popcorn and a bottle of Champagne cooling. I would so much more appreciate this Forum if everyone had an incline for discussions, instead of "I know that Rossi is a scammer and everything that he has ever published is just bullcrap". Let's just see how the market reacts... Cheers!

Rossi doesn't have anything on the market.

• Am I right in thinking the photos in Levi's report are from Rossi's "lab"? Is this where he performed the "independent certification test"? Not that I think Levi has much credibility anyway.

you may be right. Out of focus pics may mean that Levi does not have a way to retake them. Fat chance he just signed the report Rossi sent him.

and what is your point again?

• I think that (even) Levi is capable of measuring a single-phase AC input and a single voltage output (or a series of Lux points).

The video presentation is, of course, a disaster.

The SKlep is laid out in a holy hot mess of tangled wires.

It should have been done on a glass/plexiglass shelf, with all the critical wires and instrument leads clearly visible.

I personally don't think that outright fraud is involved, but it's impossible to refute with that layout.

• Not escape from the core, I used just Levi data to demonstrate the fake SKLed, nothing more and anyone that understand about basic physics can simply check.

About SKLep is absurd to say that a tangle of wires in a room could give a minimum of confidence.

• "As part of the contract between the Department of Physics and Leonardo Corporation

have been carried out some measurements of the performance and light emission ..."

Obviously GL is not alone. A contract MUST be approved by the Department Council. UNIBO is with Paris Sorbonne the older campus of the world.

• Levi interview from 2011.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "As part of the contract between the Department of Physics and Leonardo Corporation

have been carried out some measurements of the performance and light emission ..."

Obviously GL is not alone. A contract MUST be approved by the Department Council. UNIBO is with Paris Sorbonne the older campus of the world.

If Rossi is going to tear down the oldest university in the world and Unibo goes happily along with it, then so be it. The lesson learned will only be the better.

• Isn't that the same screwdriver :/ ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So Levi paper reports that at max power of 4.8W only 370 lumens (over a beam angle of about 40 degrees) are really produced.

This means just 77Lumens/W like a low efficiency common LED.

OK - I've checked Levi's figures.

Maximum Lux 244 (at border)
    Distance 200 cm = 2m, Illuminated area diameter 150 cm = 1.5 m

Area 1.77 m^2
    Angle 41 degrees
    Lumens from https://www.rapidtables.com/ca…-to-lumen-calculator.html giving

Max Lumens = 432

From the video :

SKled 167 lux / 3.8W
    LED: 900 lux / 98W

The distance for the two lamps seems different. The LED looks to be further away (since we can't see it).

Since we don't have the actual distance/area it's inconclusive at best.

• Are you actually trying to deduce and calculate something from this rubbish? :/

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.