The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• From "Q&A"

Bummer, the certification, which could be a good argument for buyers, is secret, same for the lamp.

Mats Lewan says there is a cerificate but for safety only i.e. not for performance:

"A verification made by a global certification company exists. It is very extensive and has been performed over about six months, but contrary to what Andrea Rossi stated earlier this year, this certification regards only safety, not performance. I know of no other certification of the new Ecat products.

"

Solid verification of the Ecat is still missing
    Today, on December 9, 2021, Leonardo Corporation made a presentation of two Ecat based products—the lamp Ecat SKLed and the power source Ecat SKLep. The…
    animpossibleinvention.com

• To sum up: once more AR has demonstrated to be toxic, and GL to be a bit too soft. No novelty. Measures are exceptional or bogus - no way to decide from data [we don't know if Bonetti et al [namely the crew of UNIBO] as worked on it or the three papers are a mere run of the mill of GL alone].

Very good first prototipe - a mad capitalized "Inventor" dream, note the sticking tape to hold mirrors.

AR likes me, too: more refined cold fusion paraphernalia are, less [or nothing at all] are able to spit something out - AR, au contraire, does not care: he is pure capitalized substance - carbon fibers linkages, naval [submarines] propulsion, electric flyers etc. In 1958 we have seen the US Nautilus at the Nord Pole, and in the near future we will see a converted "Leonardo" class US submarine propelled with photovoltaic panels repeat the same trip.

• Big picture vs details.

THE WOOD:-

After many years of research, here two products are demonstrated, the SKLep and the SKLed.

Three scientific test reports, on the products, from the University of Bologna are produced.

A certification made by a global certification company for the products has been achieved.

We “know” the products are “real” because we are shown them in the video, and you (yes YOU) can order them now.

THE TREES:-

Minimum pre-orders required 1 million. LOL.

Zero Point Energy. LOL.

Secret Certification. LOL.

We “know” the Orbo was “real” because people were able to order it. LOL.

The real mystery is how Rossi manages to keep the Carousel going around with minimal effort and expense on his part. :rolleyes:

• It’s no mystery, there is a sucker born every minute and they are soon parted from their money.

Coniving crooked people have preyed on gullible people like this for centuries it’s not going to stop.

Bunko, noun, plural bun·kos. a swindle in which a person is cheated at gambling, persuaded to buy a nonexistent, unsalable, or worthless object, or otherwise victimized.

• I'm loving the "lab"...along with dumpster truck going by! ;)

From the little hints i would say this presentation was made in Bologna on the 8th.

First the voltage of his net is 224 V then the "dumpster truck" which actually is a snow plow I think because it was very snowy on the 8th in North italy (https://www.ilmeteo.it/notizie…-annuncia-big-snow-132848)
    Also the room looks like european and not US american to me.

But i can be wrong...

• It's almost like they don't want it to be known what the actually energy density is, cause then you could find the genuine source. Why not 96 hours of run time instead of 6? Four days of data would be telling. Not zero point energy.

• This is from an interview that Frank did with AR. 11 years and it is more of this:

“About your partners: why do partners not want to disclose their names yet?

I don’t know.

What kind of partners do you have?

We have two important partners. One is a financial partner, and one is a manufacturer.

But at the moment they are not revealing themselves?

No, because in this moment, in this situation, they want not to be involved in the controversial discussions that are still around this technology.”

• It’s no mystery, there is a sucker born every minute and they are soon parted from their money.

Coniving crooked people have preyed on gullible people like this for centuries it’s not going to stop.

Bunko, noun, plural bun·kos. a swindle in which a person is cheated at gambling, persuaded to buy a nonexistent, unsalable, or worthless object, or otherwise victimized.

The question, as interested observer puts it is "Why does he bother?"

Is it ego?

Does he suffer from a psychological delusion such that he believes what he says?

Or as Shane D. has suggested, is this the start of another search for a rich sucker investor.

I do not see that such a crap presentation is helpful in attracting investors. Although others, THHuxleynew I believe, have suggested that crap demonstrations filter out the smart people and only attract the nieve, thus making a functional lure. Add to that Rossi has cultivated a persona of secretiveness and stubbornness making it easier for him to refuse to answer questions or provide evidence.

But this time he has promised sale of products (based on a pre-order limit). This was the end game for Steorn with their Orbo widget and may be the end game for Rossi if his eager fans cannot get their hands on the promised goodies.

All these theories have been thrashed out many times on these boards. I guess we will have to wait and then we may never know.

My personal guess is that he already got rich from IH and is not desperate for more money at his time in life.

I think he keeps going because of ego and to cultivate his fanbase as evidenced by even a cursory look at his pompously named "Journal of Nuclear Physics" site.

But these are all just guesses.

• Basically I think Rossi just looked around at what everyone else in LENR (BLP, Safire, the Japanese under Mizuno etc the Chinese, the Russian's ball lightning erc etc) and decided to go for the plasma double layer ideology which is rapidly becoming mainstream amongst COLD-FUSIONISTAS. So he is just jumping onto the same bandwagon so GOOD LUCK to him since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery to those LENR workers doing the REAL SCIENCE underlying LENR. :) :) :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.