The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• 2021-12-10 12:04 Andrea Rossi

Somebody:

We can be very satisfied of the presentation so far.

In the first 24 hours from the presentation we received orders for more than 51000 SKLeps.

Not counting the (many) orders turned from SKLed to SKLep: the market is saying the SKLep is the point of the spear.

We also received the order cancellations from eight clients that have cancelled their orders for the SKLeds, for a total of 21 SKLeds: they said they are very disappointed of the presentation.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Right, though the difference in LX/W in the video seemed much greater than the larger area spread of the traditional LED light.

Just looking the video is pretty clear that the covered area of SKLed is a lot smaller compared with the LED one.

Attached picture:

- on top the SKLed test

- on bottom the standard LED test

• How many orders were from Rossi in whatever guise (wig on, wig off).

• I'd suggest (In less personal terms) he is misunderstanding the terminology as he's learning from his lighting engineer. This still doesn't explain what is going on and why the relative comparison (albeit in the non-standard LX/W context) was better of SKLed vs LED.

This sort of stuff has been going on since Rossi first turned on an IR camera in 2011.

He knows what he is doing. He has improved the limits of abuse of math and measurement several times over since then. If he improves one thing the next demo, then 4 more are worse at that time.

He doesn’t care if anyone sees through anything; they aren’t the marks.

The ones that still hang on, no matter how many times warned, they are his special crowd.

They will explain away anything in order to keep believing.

They will write him letters on JoNP to get a response from their hero.

Even a “No” will be cherished. A “Yes” will be like heaven itself.

Warm regards, any regards, to be touched even a little by such greatness…

To be involved in this greatness…

To be validated by his science…

Then nothing.
    But next time..

he is just keeping The Man or PTB from taking it away

Big Oil will surely try and stop him

The electrical utilities will stop him

It too damaging to society or the economy to release normally

🙄

• But next time..

he is just keeping The Man or PTB from taking it away

Big Oil will surely try and stop him

The electrical utilities will stop him

It too damaging to society or the economy to release normally

Rossi has maybe decided he needs a bulletproof excuse.

As it stands, he is awaiting 1,000,000 pre-orders.

Until he gets that, he need do nothing.

After he gets that, he pockets the cash, first, and then has a self-proclaimed obligation to deliver product.

He could probably do that - after all the LED light must be pretty cheap. The SKLep will not work but no-one will know that till after Rossi has his $250 / piece.

• I see a lot of vignetting in the standard LED, so the effective area is more similar between the two lights. Thus the difference in area appears to be insufficient to explain the factor of 5 improvement in relative efficiency.

• I see a lot of vignetting in the standard LED, so the effective area is more similar between the two lights. Thus the difference in area appears to be insufficient to explain the factor of 5 improvement in relative efficiency.

Data reading was made by a single point giving a nonsense comparison method due to large errors.

• I don’t know if you have ever seen, or care to, an animated series on YouTube called “how it should have ended”. Anyways, in one episode several bad guys from different genre movies are sitting at some Villains Bar, discussing their woes. General Zod says to Loki something like “You know, if you had just been a good boy Odin would have freely given you the Crown. Thor obviously didn’t want it.”.

(Darth Maul also makes half an appearance.)

• Data reading was made by a single point giving a nonsense comparison method due to large errors.

I'd suggest there's > 0 sense, since for now we can make some educated guesses by looking at the context of the video and considering a factor of five as what we're comparing against. Of course we'd like the more rigorous measurements as well.

What I'd also like to know is why the regular LED light at 98 Watts isn't really blasting the place with bright light, since if it was reasonably efficient it would be around 10000 Lumens. In that case they would be too blinded by it to really be able to see what they're doing.

• I'd suggest there's > 0 sense, since for now we can make some educated guesses by looking at the context of the video and considering a factor of five as what we're comparing against. Of course we'd like the more rigorous measurements as well.

What I'd also like to know is why the regular LED light at 98 Watts isn't really blasting the place with bright light, since if it was reasonably efficient it would be around 10000 Lumens. In that case they would be too blinded by it to really be able to see what they're doing.

A possible answer could be some “handling” to reduce the standard LED flux, anyway it does not matter the data listed in the report are merciless, the SKLed luminous real flux is below 400 lumens so his stuff is just a bluff despite the magician’s claim about the alleged 10000 lumens minimum.

• Yes perhaps there's "handling" or an inefficient type of light. Rossi seems to have a genuine misunderstanding about lumens as if you can increase the lumens by focusing a light into a tighter area. He's switching interpretation of Lux and Lumens.

• Yes perhaps there's "handling" or an inefficient type of light. Rossi seems to have a genuine misunderstanding about lumens as if you can increase the lumens by focusing a light into a tighter area. He's switching interpretation of Lux and Lumens.

Rossi's misunderstandings about measurement nicely correlate with his evidence of ever having made an over-unity device.

It takes some people a long time to sort this out - he is a good showman who knows how to work his audience, even if alas now much diminished.

• So the SKLep is the real deal? From the website there is this claim:

“With a continuous output power of 100W, five Ecat SKLep would cover the electricity consumption of an average household in the EU, and three would cover the average electricity consumption of an electric car.”

Anybody care to comment on these numbers? If they seem right to you, you probably are just the customers Rossi is looking for.

• So the SKLep is the real deal? From the website there is this claim:

“With a continuous output power of 100W, five Ecat SKLep would cover the electricity consumption of an average household in the EU, and three would cover the average electricity consumption of an electric car.”

Anybody care to comment on these numbers? If they seem right to you, you probably are just the customers Rossi is looking for.

Rossi has hit on a device, and numbers, that are incontrovertibly exciting and would revolutionise the world.

I guess I must just be skeptical, can't imagine why else I would not be one of the 1,000,000 eager pre-orderers.

• What I'd also like to know is why the regular LED light at 98 Watts isn't really blasting the place with bright light, since if it was reasonably efficient it would be around 10000 Lumens. In that case they would be too blinded by it to really be able to see what they're doing.

For one thing the regular LED is well behind where the SKL ED was placed. How far behind is anyone's guess. One can't even see the boundary of the light cone. It's cheating, plain and simple. Also, how Rossi can still claim his light is 10,000 lumens is beyond me. I've given him the benefit of the doubt before, even excusing his blog sock puppets, but this (among other things at the demo) is so blatantly wrong that my confidence in Rossi delivering a revolutionary device has about disappeared.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.