The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• My thinking is that Rossi might be under-driving some HID lamps in order to obtain unstable operation that can give back difficult to measure, noisy voltage spikes. Perhaps he believes that he's obtaining excess electrical power in this way. This could be similar to what he tried to accomplish in the Stockholm demonstration with a hand-made setup.

As far as I understand, commercially-available electronic HID ballasts generally try to maximize lamp endurance and to obtain stable operation, so they would have to be altered in some way.

• On ECW, people are openly being allowed to post that the ecat doesn't work and is likely a scam. Doesn't that mean Frank should open up posting again for those of us that said this all along and were right? Unblock everyone and stop the censorship now Frank!

Yet at the same time some are already recalibrating their brains to say things like;

"It wasn't 'proof day', there apparently isn't going to be one, it was a show'n'tell, a bench demo and either honest or not. If so, then it's clearly robust OU and monumentally impressive. 100 W continuous, forever, at any size, let alone that little box, that's usable real-world power. If genuine, it's huge. Surely everyone can see this?

It was a good demo. No fuss, no spin, no razzmatazz, just the facts ma'am, take it or leave it.. (i think we can all agree he looks more virile w/o the hair hat but that's exactly the kind of irrelevancy i'm on about)."

This is fascinating to behold.

There should be at least one PhD to be had here if anyone wants to study the psychological phenomenon.

Edit;

I decided to add to my comment because it truly is a fascinating phenomenon but some (me at least) are maybe sounding smug and superior.

A famous study in this sort of thing was in 1956 by Leon Festinger;

Leon Festinger study on cognitive dissonance in End of the World cult.

However it is very easy for us to feel superior and poke fun.

Many people have been in the Rossi world bubble (including me). Some have been people high in academia. Once you are on the outside then things look different.

We all encounter stories every day. We invest in these stories, whether time or money. Maybe risk our reputation by telling friends and family.

Maybe an investment has a good story to it. The Elon Musk story. The BitCoin story. The LENR story. All are compelling or at least exciting.

Being part of an exciting story makes life more interesting and makes us feel clever for being onboard.

But the future is unknown so we follow a story based on hope. The difficulty is when more data emerges, or the facts change, is to be able to admit we were wrong. To bail out of the investment. This is difficult for most people, as the Festinger research shows, in fact politicians can be lampooned for changing their minds.

So I resolve to try to be a bit more charitable to those who are still on the inside of the bubble.

• Wasn't this person Frank Acland?

I would question more whether the video actually shows a recently occurred demonstration. The setup must have been left untouched since at least early November (when two of the Levi reports have been written).

However it is very easy for us to feel superior and poke fun.

Many people have been in the Rossi world bubble (including me). Some have been people high in academia. Once you are on the outside then things look different.

Me too. But i woke up pretty quickly after analyzing the first demo with the salami ecat wrapped in aluminum foil, ridicolous math and measurement made by woefully inadequate tools. Some others needed two or three more demos to wake up. The rest of the remaining believers are a serious scientific mystery.

• The different opinions about Rossi

and his technology just keep rolling

along.

Rossi number fan and ECW

original commenter has made

an appearance on ECW after

being MIA for quite a while.

Clovis Ray.

Dr.Rossie,that Noble peace prize is yours my dear friend ,you have suffered and worked out a great thing that will help save our Beautiful world and make our life's so easy. God bless,and you will be remembered forever.i know I will not forget. Clovis.

R67 commented on ECW.

Embarrassing, utterly embarrassing.

• That looks like a specific function type of mass manufactured board, as opposed to some of the other DC voltage ebay converters. He may have just placed that in there with a load of wires not connected to anything just to throw people off the scent, I think a couple of the red/black long cables just link from one part to the same board.

It’s not quite right, but looks a bit like a board for a domestic alarm system.

• Maybe time to look ahead? What possibly could come next? No way in heck does Rossi get any SKLed orders now. My guess is he will once again do the switcheroo, and abandon the SKLed completely for the SKLep. But of course this will need more hard work from his team for another year, for 5 sigma etc.

However Rossi has stated that he's happy with the presentation quality and the number of orders (around 70000 thus far).

• There aren't any different opinions anymore. At least by anyone rational and even the slightest bit competent enough to have an opinion. Did you read Matts comments? MarkU's? Rossi's incompetent/fraudulent lumen calculations should be a clue.

Some folks aren't really ready to discount the Bologna report. I think you are being unfair and presumptuous in characterizing others - I am at least micro-rational and micro-competent.

• There aren't any different opinions anymore. At least by anyone rational and even the slightest bit competent enough to have an opinion. Did you read Matts comments? MarkU's? Rossi's incompetent/fraudulent lumen calculations should be a clue.

There are Clues everywhere to

believe or not to believe.

Need a Sherlock Holmes to

Solve.

The good news is it’s going to solve

itself.

Rossi either sells his product with

happy customers saving money.

He sells the product and customers

are not happy.

The question is how long is a fair

time to give him to get product to

Market.

Weeks,Months?

2021-12-11 09:02 Andrea Rossi 

Jitse,

Thank you for your insight.

Actually in this moment the Ecat SKLep ordered from the presentation of December 9 are over 65000.

Congratulations to all our Team: at the end, the quantity of orders is by far the most important of all the feedback signals.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The good news is it’s going to solve

itself.

Like it's solving itself since over 10 years? Did he sell just one Waste to Oil thingy, 1MW E-Cat, Hot Cat, Home Cat, Cat and Mouse whatever it was, Quark, Quark X, E-Cat SK, E-Cat SKL, and now SKLed and SKLEP? They all were announced, certified, there were big international partners, factory buildings have been planned, visited, begun to built, robotic production lines were ordered, set up, programmed. That kind of solving?

Edit: got it wrong, the story started 40 years ago with Petrol Dragon. 40 years of nothing except "Rossi says".

• Like it's solving itself since over 10 years? Did he sell just one Waste to Oil thingy, 1MW E-Cat, Hot Cat, Home Cat, Cat and Mouse whatever it was, Quark, Quark X, E-Cat SK, E-Cat SKL, and now SKLed and SKLEP? They all were announced, certified, there were big international partners, factory buildings have been planned, visited, begun to built, robotic production lines were ordered, set up, programmed. That kind of solving?

Edit: got it wrong, the story started 40 years ago with Petrol Dragon. 40 years of nothing except "Rossi says".

It seems different this time since Rossi is addressing (or at least acknowledging) many of the criticisms right on his blog and in Q&As. So the discussions will have some momentum to help resolve things.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.