The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• Inappropriate personal attack hints at empty arguments and tends to drive open minded people away from the forum. More interesting to simply wait and see what happens.

We have waited to see, several times, over many years.
    Rossi has gone well beyond the point where charitable excuses provided by the audience will cover his shortfalls, or his tall tales will carry any weight.

• Many notable things in history have unfolded over a number of years - it's good to take the long view.

Thanks Interested Observer (even if you're still personalizing things too much). I wonder if you prefer a forum without any debate from the different points of view? I also think you may be mistaken since I do like Reagan's "trust but verify".

• Yes the depth of field is consistent with the regular LED being brighter as per the lux measurements.

I think more attention and interest will be about the SKLep, as Rossi has already mentioned a fair amount about Lux and Lumens and the request for more info about the SKLed efficiency. Maybe there will be more, since stating 10000 Lumens is still a false statement. He did say he goes ballistic (in lower case) about comments on the professionalism.

• Many notable things in history have unfolded over a number of years - it's good to take the long view.

Thanks Interested Observer (even if you're still personalizing things too much). I wonder if you prefer a forum without any debate from the different points of view? I also think you may be mistaken since I do like Reagan's "trust but verify".

I verified Rossi’s Lugano device by following up with a COP of 7.2 , using his methods.

Except mine had no fuel. Just a solid ceramic cylinder.

• Thanks (even if you're still personalizing things too much). I wonder if you prefer a forum without any debate from the different points of view? I also think you may be mistaken since I do like Reagan's "trust but verify".

Thanks for the opposing view. Keep in mind that those on the other side are a bit more emotional because they feel cover is being given to a conman. That his fans are enablers helping him rip off his targets. It is personal for them (and me), but generally not against his backers. You are more a curiosity like Sam for why you stand by him. It is interesting.

Nonetheless, the few supporters left (by necessity) have developed thick skin. Comes with the territory I guess, and something to keep in mind.

FYI; Rossi is very informed as to what we say here. Intimately so. Not sure if that is via his coming here directly, or someone feeds him the info, but he knows. He knows almost by name who here are his enemies, and friends. Overall though, he says LF is his enemy.

• I wonder if you prefer a forum without any debate from the different points of view? I also think you may be mistaken since I do like Reagan's "trust but verify".

I welcome a debate from different points of view. What is frustrating about debating Rossi acolytes is that they make no arguments to support their views. They simply take Rossi at his word. Rossi saying he has 70,000 orders is meaningless. There is simply no reason to believe it and every reason not to. Basically, arguing with a Rossi supporter is like arguing with a religious person. There is no point to it. You can’t dispute faith and faith is the only reason anyone can believe Rossi. For ten years I have seen Rossi believers say that we should just wait and see what happens. Well, keep waiting and good luck with that.

• I agree that one shouldn't argue with someone's religious beliefs. Where though would the world be without people having some faith and optimism? I think there's room for that to coexist with the desire for hard evidence.

There are plenty of real things one can respectfully argue about, such as the scientific aspects of his papers. There's also a reasonable inference that Rossi's inventions aren't impossible based on other scientific research by various institutions. Additionally private companies are secretive in general so that in itself isn't anything to complain about.

BTW I'm not a pure acolyte if you consider my recent postings (e.g. on JONP).

Thanks Shane - who has Rossi actually ripped off? Is this forum driven that much by sympathy for whoever this is? We'll see if I'm interested to develop a thick skin and be a lab subject for your future psychology class ;)

• He knows almost by name who here are his enemies, and friends. Overall though, he says LF is his enemy.

Now I'm afraid. He not only has an invisible yet big "team" of experts, scientists, engineers and professors, men and women, black and white, he also has his own intelligence. I'd call them the men with grey wigs. And they are at least as good as his IT department that creates his webpages. Be careful, folks!

• HThanks Shane - who has Rossi actually ripped off?

He knows almost by name who here are his enemies, and friends. Overall though, he says LF is his enemy.

It isn’t clear who Rossi might have ripped off. The obvious answer is Industrial Heat, but it is difficult to be sympathetic towards them. If an investment firm is that careless and incompetent, they deserve what they get. Otherwise, who knows if anyone else has sunk money into this nonsense.

I don’t think of myself as an enemy of Rossi. I don’t consider Rossi to be a scientist. I don’t consider him to be a businessman. He isn’t remotely qualified to be thought of as either. I think of him as an entertainer - one whose act I find to be amateurish and pointless. But clearly, he provides endless diversion to his followers. I consider Rossi to be like a musician whose music I find unlistenable. I am not the enemy of such a musician. If people like their tunes, good for them. Similarly, if people want to applaud Rossi’s works of fiction and follow them avidly, they should go for it. But as is true for the music I don’t like, I might not be shy about expressing my opinion of it.

• Now I'm afraid. He not only has an invisible yet big "team" of experts, scientists, engineers and professors, men and women, black and white, he also has his own intelligence. I'd call them the men with grey wigs. And they are at least as good as his IT department that creates his webpages. Be careful, folks!

OMG. I'm really shitting in my pants now 😱. I'm going to delete all my latest post!

• Just thought it could be interesting to point out. in the video at 10:25, when Rossi reconnects the E-Cat, a light reflected on the plexiglass cover flickers on:

[...] Now I will reconnect the positive cable of the E-cat feeder. [...]

• Well, there does appear there was actually an HID lamp of some sort down there, at least. Compared to standard automotive HID Xenon lamps it has a similar starting ignition flash, but it remains dim afterwards, or at least that's my impression.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.