The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• I took the time to transcribe the video, which was quick due to the hardcoded subtitles (there were slight differences from the audio).

[00:44] "Before the test plexiglass was placed under the Ecat components"

First Andrea will discuss The ECat SKLep

[01:22] Good morning everybody, I am here to present the electricity generation of the Ecat SKLep.

[01:24] Here now you see we are at the beginning, the Ecat is turned off, and you can see the background of the radiations, it is 0.43 microsieverts per hour with the Ecat closed down, so this is the environmental background in this area.

[01:47] And here is the voltmeter. Now the voltmeter is assigning 0.09 volts. This is the residual energy inside the Ecat. And this is the wattmeter. Here in the first red line you can read the voltage of the grid.

[02:13] In the second red line you can read the amperes of the grid, and—very important—in the third green line you can read the power in Watts which indicates the watt-hour per hour that we are consuming.

[02:33] And then you will see here the tank of dielectric oil that contains the load, which is a resistance. We put it in a bath of dielectric oil to keep it at room temperature to have a measurement very precise. Because when the resistance heats up, it can variate the value of the resistance.

[03:02] Then we have here behind the block with the Ecat, the artificial intelligence and the power supply.

[03:25] This is the Ecat, indicated by my finger. You have seen before that we have taken the weight of it, and the weight is about 240 grams.

[03:38] And the weight is important because we must know that the most powerful battery existing in commerce has a power of 250 W per Kg of weight, so about 25 Watts per 100 g. This means that if it was a battery, after about 30 minutes it would be completely exhausted.

[04:21] This is the block of the artificial intelligence; some part has been covered with the black box, and this is the system that controls everything inside the Ecat to allow us to produce the maximum amount of energy possible.

[04:45] This one is the power source, it is connected to this plug, and the plug is connected to the grid. Between the plug and the grid there is the Wattmeter that I have described before.

[05:07] This is a Fluke voltmeter that when I will turn on the Ecat will indicate the voltage. Inside this bath of oil we have a resistance that has been certified as a resistance of 1 Ohm. Plus we have 0.3 Ohms of resistance for the cables, so the total resistance is 1.3 Ohms.

[05:41] So, now when I will turn on, we will see the voltage. We know the Ohms, so making volts divided per ohms we will have the amperes, and then making the amperes times the volts we will have the watts. So you yourself that are assisting can make this calculation that is very easy based on the equations of Ohm.

[06:11] That's it. At this point I am going to turn on the system.

[06:41] Well, now I have turned on the Ecat with this switch and you can see that now the number became more interesting. First of all, how many watts, watt-hours are we consuming? You can read them here in this green line.

[06:51] We are consuming 0.7 watt-hour per hour, because this green line indicates the power which corresponds to a consume between 0.6 and 0.8, so an average of 0.7 watt-hour per hour is what we are consuming.

[07:15] While in the two first red lines you can see the data of the grid that is 223 volts of tension and 0.02 amps of current. Now, we can do this: and another important thing to control is the...

[07:51] And now you can see that we have 0.24 microsieverts per hour, which is basically more or less the same background that we had before. So it is not superior to the background that you had measured before. So this means that the Ecat does not emit any kind of radiation.

[08:13] And all the instrumentation that we are using is certified instrumentation, and the wattmeter, the voltmeter, the Geiger counter, the load—the resistance load that after the end of this test will be given as a gift to my friends of E-Cat World,

[08:38] and they will make with it whatever they want. And now here is the E-cat that is working, basically I have nothing to add because the play is this.

Andrea will now disconnect the E-cat

[09:02] Now, one interesting thing that I want not to comment because everybody will comment it however they will want. Again I must explain that the artificial intelligence needs some [power] to regulate what does the E-cat. Now, I disconnect the E-cat from the power source.

[09:28] This cable, I am disconnecting this red cable. Now the E-cat has been turned off and you in fact can see that the voltage has gone to 0.0 plus some residual from the condensers. But you have zero point something. So the [??] E-cat is [??] over. But look the watts of power corresponding to the energy consumed remained the same.

[10:04] So basically if I connect the power source with the E-cat, it consumes the same amount of energy that it consumes if I turn on the E-cat. In fact, now I will reconnect the positive cable of the E-cat feeder. I reconnect it now—here we go—and we have now our 12 volts, but we have 0.6, 0.7 etc. I want not to comment this; everybody can think what they want.

Andrea will now discuss the energy density of the E-cat

[10:59] Now, talking about the dimensions, the E-cat is 11 cm high, 6 cm wide and 6 cm long. This corresponds to a volume of 0.4 liters per 100 watts. And which, corresponds to 4 liters of volume per 1 kilowatt of power and 4 cubic meters for 1 megawatt of power.

[11:27] This means that a box 4 meters long, 1 meter high and 1 meter wide can generate 1 MWh per hour of energy.

Now Andrea will show the lux measurements comparing the efficiency of the E-Cat SKLed in reference to a standard 100 watt LED

[12:01] 167

[12:08] "The lux measurement of the E-cat SKLed was 167 lux at 3.8 watts. Next, for comparison, the lux of the 98.0 watt LED is measured"

[12:21] What do you read? 894, 900

[12:33] "The SKLed measured 167 lux/3.8 watts = 43.9 lux/watt. The standard LED measured 900 lux/98 watts = 9.2 lux/watt. Each lamp has a surface area of 20 cm2 and an angle of light cone of 60°."

• OMG. I'm really shitting in my pants now 😱. I'm going to delete all my latest post!

Don't worry miles

Firstly - Rossi is only interested in people with a few million in the bank. You're not really Elon Musk are you? :P

Secondly - if his vendettas are as amateurish as his science demos then I don't think we have anything to worry about. ^^

• Greetings!

Was curious after "Da-Big-Presentation" on 09.12.2021 :)

That was a big show, again! Missed the puppets, really.

Was unsure, if my login still works after I left because of some unpleaseant insults from "down under".

So, Planet Rossi is still spinning!

Nice to see most of the the sane (and insane) posters here!

Keep on folks.

BTW: I ordered 70.00 units (NOT!)

• Good having you and some of the other Rossi gang back.These demos are like the reading of a Last Will and Testament; they draw out relatives you haven't seen in 30 years.

Stick around for awhile...we need all the protagonists we can get. Your old friend got upset and left so it is safe. Alan and I tried to get him back but he ignored us. Maybe you will bring him back.

• Now I'm afraid. He not only has an invisible yet big "team" of experts, scientists, engineers and professors, men and women, black and white, he also has his own intelligence. I'd call them the men with grey wigs. And they are at least as good as his IT department that creates his webpages. Be careful, folks!

And they are Italian! You know what that means. (I hate concrete golashes).

• The bigger one is a sla05vdc-sl-a relay, found on automotive charge controller like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Walfron…-Protection/dp/B07F14QRZY

The whole electronics setup looks like a dummy to me, and there certainly is no "AI" involved, it's just a handful of stuff from car supply.

So we have established that these are readily available car supply components, none of which contain lithium ion batteries or the like, thus revealing the possibility that the DUT at the depart. of physics demonstrated an energy density that exceeds the gravimetric and volumentric energy densities of known batteries for the cumulative 6 hours long test.

• One sock puppet is fed up with the "mumbojumbo about the skled".

I agree that the conditions for ordering are extremely save because there just isn't or ever will be anything that can be delivered.

• Quote from the Levi ECat paper:

Input power was measured directly from the 220V 50Hz outlet using an industrial power meter.

In Europe the grid voltage is 230V since 1987. It is common for elderly people to not have acknowledged this fact, especially when you don't have anything to do with electricity professionally. That seems also true for Rossi:

Andrea Rossi

March 16, 2021 at 6:50 AM

Wilfried Babelotzky:

The Voltage in Europe is normally rated 220 V with the due tolerances.

Again, the voltage in Europe is and has been 230V plus minus 10% for decades. No professional doesn't know that.

Either Levi is also clueless or the paper has been written by Rossi to be signed off by Levi on that nice UNIBO badged paper.

• Upon checking out more in detail the connections, I realized that some of the boards are not doing anything. For example, there's seemingly nothing connected at the input of one of the DC converters.

One of the red cables coming from the E-Cat is also not connected to anything, hanging loosely in mid air.

• I'm inclined to think none of the boards do anything other than disguise a direct feed from the power supply to the HID ballast, which has had the cover ground off. The ballast feeds a HID bulb, but how you'd get 100W from that, I've no idea but not from miniature solar panels.

• h_l : it looks like only the black wire is connected of that pair, but it still may or may not be doing anything.

jox : I did consider too the possibility that the "AI" is not doing any useful work. I don't see how any of the measurements could be trusted under this context, though.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.