The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• You just did. But it is irrelevant, unless you are hinting at corruption. And that would be naughty enough to earn you a Yuletide holiday.,

Conflict of interest is relevant, without hinting at corruption.

Levi has shown in the past that he is incompetent at doing these measurements (Lugano), and that he trusts what Rossi says. Those two factors make his evidence in this case totally unreliable.

• yes, well also worth noting the +/- 2LSD accuracy of the power meter!!! That makes 0.01A: -0.01A - +0.03A

(the datasheet was linked in the report I think).

The whole test setup is ludicrous. A sign of Levi's incompetence, or his subservience to Rossi, that he goes along with it without pointing out the issues even we can see without the setup in front of us.

• handhold a digital electronic scale and try to calibrate it to zero.

The scale was on the table. Rossi noticed that the cables might be pulling it down, so he raised the cables a little.

Coupla-few gram change, where 200 +- 50g would be proof enough (based on Levi's 6-hr run) that the result couldn't be chemical.

I don't know whether Frank got a clear enough view of the cabling to check that there wasn't a hidden gizmo under the table.

The demo was not a proof in any sense of the word.

Levi had access to the Resistor, both for measuring its resistance (presumably totally disconnected), and its voltage in operation.

• Output measurements:

6-hour report on Version B
    https://e-catworld.com/wp-cont…1/12/SKL-MISURE-UNIBO.pdf

Levi: Output power measurements were made using a high-precision FLUKE 189 multimeter.

Discontinued! About $400 original

https://www.tequipment.net/FlukeDigital189Multimeter.html
    https://docs.rs-online.com/971a/0900766b800306ab.pdf

Levi: Given the low value of the load resistance it was decided not to introduce an ammeter in series to the circuit in order not to affect the experimental conditions.

He couldn't have used the Fluke 189 - it's only rated to 10A where the calculated value is over 100A.

Edit: Oops : I mis-transcribed 100w TO AMPS.

0-200A DC Ammeter (Shunt and a Voltmeter)
    https://www.amazon.com/0-200A-…dle-Ammeter/dp/B07JMZLWWL

Gee. Saved $40 !!!!

• In other words, only Rossi’s measurement equipment that was supplied and connected already was used.

• Calculated value is over 100A?

What?

The current value to be measured was only 11.7V / 1.4ohm= 8.35 A

Fluke 189 can measure up 10A and if necessary up to 20A for a short time period.

The measure of load current was feasible using Fluke 189 but he did not measure it and I agree with THH about Levi “ability”.

• I am trying to look away.  Yet my personality seems to require me to inquire and penetrate the unknown. An inconvenient trait sometimes. Thankfully, there is an upside. Still, here I will strive to invest my thinking in more immediately practical areas. Honestly, I will likely be back at puzzling this out sooner than later.

I refer here not to the 100W power supply. I refer to the hidden. The desire to deeply know the processes all around us, right under our noses, yet unseen, untouched, unheard.

• I love how Rossi paid a voice over artist to do a professional introduction sincerely announcing two products then suddenly reverted to his usual confusing "pile of wires on a table" style. I was briefly fooled into expecting pictures of elders reading books or smiling children doing homework by the light from his new lamp.

• I love how Rossi paid a voice over artist to do a professional introduction sincerely announcing two products then suddenly reverted to his usual confusing "pile of wires on a table" style. I was briefly fooled into expecting pictures of elders reading books or smiling children doing homework by the light from his new lamp.

The voice is surely Tom's voice from Tom and Doug, who do the puppet videos. Same guy who sang the I Believe in the Ecat song.

• I am trying to look away.  Yet my personality seems to require me to inquire and penetrate the unknown. An inconvenient trait sometimes. Thankfully, there is an upside. Still, here I will strive to invest my thinking in more immediately practical areas. Honestly, I will likely be back at puzzling this out sooner than later.

I refer here not to the 100W power supply. I refer to the hidden. The desire to deeply know the processes all around us, right under our noses, yet unseen, untouched, unheard.

Regardless of whether it works or not, I am dying to know what is inside that white box, the content of which weighs nearly zero grams, after subtracting out the weight of the plastic box etc. Or was it actually completely empty?

• A few things that may have already been addressed.

First, both the picture from the Levi report and the video demonstration seem to have the wires from power supply connected to the Ecat box, which then go to the control system (of automotive - looking parts), and then back to the Ecat, and then to the resistor and oil bath. I think.

But Levi's account implies that the power supply feeds the control system first and then goes to the Ecat:

The prototype was connected to several control electronics boards that were powered by a grid-connected power supply.

Second, the table in the pic in Levi's report looks to be the same table used in the demonstration video. Was Levi's experiment and the demo were performed at the same location, or was Levi's experiment done elsewhere and a picture from the demonstration room inserted into Levi's report?

Third, what is that foil covered small box underneath the Ecat? Over half a year ago, Rossi was saying that the control unit (that could control up to 100 cats) was about the size of a box of cigarettes. In the demonstration, we see a foil covered box about that size under the Ecat. But the control unit is now supposed to be a heap of automotive looking parts off to the side. I don't get it!

• Second, the table in the pic in Levi's report looks to be the same table used in the demonstration video. Was Levi's experiment and the demo were performed at the same location, or was Levi's experiment done elsewhere and a picture from the demonstration room inserted into Levi's report?

As I have said before, the Levi test was done at UniBo, the provenance of the pictures included is not known to me.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.