The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• A few things that may have already been addressed.

Third, what is that foil covered small box underneath the Ecat? Over half a year ago, Rossi was saying that the control unit (that could control up to 100 cats) was about the size of a box of cigarettes. In the demonstration, we see a foil covered box about that size under the Ecat. But the control unit is now supposed to be a heap of automotive looking parts off to the side. I don't get it!

Mark, on the basis also of Levi's paper it seems to me that the box under is simply a photovoltaic cell. Give a look to the report, in the introduction you will find phrases that talk about a "prototype A" (the long pyramidal box of figure 1). Prototype B seems a more compact version having shorter distance.

Measures were done on both obtaining comparable results.

"The prototype A under review (See figure 1) was looking like a cube of 150 mm side containing a light source and connected to a reflective pyramid, 600 mm high, which conveys light to a solar panel, measuring 500x330 mm, and some control sensors located at the base. A careful inspection of the apparatus verified that the entire structure was practically empty and weighed no more than 2kg. During operation a very intense blue light was emitted from the top and illuminated the solar panel and sensors at the bottom."

The play seems always the same to me, it contains a light source (like SKLed) inside a box that illuminates a PV cell in order to produce electric energy.

Being evident that the magician's claim about SKLed able to produce 10000 lumens is a pure scam, I strongly suspect the same about SKLep.

• The play seems always the same to me, it contains a light source (like SKLed) inside a box that illuminates a PV cell in order to produce electric energy.

OK, I get it. The small foil covered box underneath prototype B has a similar role to the very large pyramidal box under prototype A. Both harvest light energy given off from the underside of both versions of the Ecat. But I had assumed that any light given off was incidental and minor to the electricity generated directly from the plasma. At least that's what I gleaned from Rossi's blog posts from the past. Ah well, another mystery.

• I think almost none of the electrical parts are actually connected in a meaningful and functional way. The largest board, resembling a gate opening relay or maybe UPS charger, might be using the relay. Maybe. The HID ballast, the DC converter, a dimmer, they all are hooked up only partially, with no outputs. Only the dimmer (of the three parts) shows up in the “lighthouse on a chair” sklep photo, but still only two wires going in, no output. Otherwise it looks a lot more like the PSU is not monitored for input power and it simply runs both the resistor and a (normal) LED contained in the aluminum-taped cardboard box at the base of the hollow white cube.

• How do you know? Were you present?

If the test was indeed performed at Unibo, then why isn't that reported?

I have a lot of friends is how I know. As the document is on UNIBO headed paper and starts out by mentioning Bologna University physics department's contractual relationship with AR, I think any further mentions are unnecessary.

• I am pretty sure Frank Ackland filmed and did the voice overs, about a week before the public first screening, when on his visit to Leonardo’s secret laboratory.

Think as well it was Frank Acland..when you go back to the Jan. 2019 Ecat SK demonstration in Rossi's condo in Miami, you can hear the same celbratory voice explaining the setup, measurements etc.

Page 1

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.