The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• "I ve seen things you people wouldn't believe" is now [2021] very unlikely and, if likely, has nothing to do with cold fusion. From other side, I don't know any law stating that all the oddities in condensed matter arise from cold fusion, and from cold fusion only.

• Electronic equipments laid on the table are dismantled from a chassis. Oil tank is an emergency one, too: note how the patches on corners are glued with heat resistant red sealant - an AR typical modus operandi.

• Thinking about it, the probably unused electronic equipment laid on the table may have mostly been a not-so-subtle hint for the dreamers out there—for the purposes of the demonstration an all-integrated Ecat box would have been more credible.

It will just take one or two of those dreamers to replicate (?) the Rossi Effect using similar HID lamp equipment from Amazon and the story could go on for at least a few more years.

It does feel like this would be a tired, low-budget repetition of Lugano, though.

How philosophical, you wouldn't class yourself has a dreamer then?

• jox

The "dreamers" was in reference to the discussion by Ahlfors and Truth a few comments earlier.

I might try toying with an HID lamp at some point out of curiosity, but I have no expectation of being able to find and in particular demonstrate any anomalous effect.

Besides, one could already put a standard ammeter in series with with one of the electrodes of a more well-described and cheaply reproducible plasma electrolysis setup and observe close to 0 amperes or even negative current draw when the reaction is pushed to the limit.

A new form of electrical energy? No, just wild current oscillations and EMI messing with inadequate instrumentation, and bad measurement point—very difficult to say otherwise under amateurish testing conditions. I imagine that dreamers and grifters alike may easily misinterpret results from poorly performed or biased experiments as due to ZPE or other exotic phenomena.

• It will just take one or two of those dreamers to replicate ...

Useless effort - you miss anyway the unsaid, the core, well concealed in a buried interview of the late Sergio Focardi for a while external to undersigned NDA.

• Ahlfors

I am only saying that the first person who will seemingly reproduce an anomalous electricity effect like Rossi claims may end up being the next Parkhomov and trigger a replication spree by other enthusiasts—whether the observed results are genuine or not.

I might be missing your Focardi reference.

• "I ve seen things you people wouldn't believe" is now [2021] very unlikely and, if likely, has nothing to do with cold fusion. From other side, I don't know any law stating that all the oddities in condensed matter arise from cold fusion, and from cold fusion only.

One good look into a 10000 lumen lamp and seeing strange things in the remaining vision is almost guaranteed

• Made a nicer one.

Drawing on my vast knowledge of advanced Rossi measurement practice:

He would first measure the voltage across the (unloaded) SKLep/PSU output. Then he would measure the current through the 1 ohm resistor connected to the the SKLep.

Then, writing in big confident letters on a blackboard, he would burnish his credentials as a great physicist by declaring:

P = I X V

V = 11.8

I = 100mA

=> P = 1.18Wh/h (sic)

This is clearly a Rossi-style calculation, because it is wrong. But, it is typically wrong by only a factor of 4. Note also the weird power units, used by a few in power engineering not electronics. (I've never understood why power engineers would use them).

The SKLep clearly has some more drastic issue, and I would bet mismeasuremnt of ac input. If the neutral line goes through the power meter current measurement slot, and there is live and neutral going to some attached "AI" supply separately, and the two neutral wires are connected, we have a neutral supply loop with the amount of current drawn through the power meter arbitrarily small. The meter may not read zero because it is an innacurate domestic cheapo supply meter, designed to measure kWs, and with only a 2 LSD resolution, which on current covers the current he was showing.

This reconstruction of Rossi analysis has now quite exhausted me on this thread.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.