The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• If Frank still has the DVM, the Resistor and the PSU, that is the circuit to try.

(Without the SKLep)

First because the PSU may fry if the resistor is hooked to it and then the PSU turned on after.
    A switch at that open location would be a good idea.

• Individual advice for 1 million customers? Even with only 10% needing advice it would take several call centers to deal with all those questions. The whole "1 million" idea is just nuts.

The SKLEP can come with different inputs and different outputs. You say that every application is different. So my question is how do i know what to order?

Please tell me what you need to do with the Ecat SKLep and I will answer you how to do it.

• But previously

2021-12-15 11:01 Andrea Rossi

Gerard McEk:

When we will start the deliveries we will supply a manual with all the suggestions necessary for the common cases, like the ones exposed by you. Specil cases will have either our consulting or the help of a professional, depending on the specific situations. Surely we will contact you to see if you can help us.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• But previously

Supplying a manual with all the suggestions will require to test, verify and document this, as part of the legally very strict labeling of a product. The manual and all relevant verification documents have to be submitted to the notified body and be approved, so Leonardo can issue a declaration of conformity (CE mark) for distribution in the EU. Don't see this happening...

Technical documentation and EU declaration of conformity
    How can you prepare the technical documentation? Which information should be included in the technical documentation? How to draft the EU declaration of…
    europa.eu

Latest regulations require in addition a translatiion of IFU and other product related documents into the local EU languages... a tough job for a one-man-show (nobody did see any "team" behind AR as far as we know).

• Don’t see any of the above happening except it will morph into yet another version of the Ecat with yet another unwatchable demo with indecipherable measurements and undeliverable product to still gullible believers.

With bated breath, in Chicago, I wait.

• Yeah - give this mess another try and wait for the successful launch of the SKLep! We will see soon how AR manages to implement all the lose cables, radio shack parts and industrial boards into his little blue box of 7x7x9cm³. All hand-made, I guess, since there are no signs of an "echelon" industrial partner with the robotic lines and the power to throw out millions of SKLeps in the comin months. Hope there will be at least enough room for the CE/CSA/UL sticker with the UID (manufacturer, day of production, serial number, part number...)....

• Yeah - give this mess another try and wait for the successful launch of the SKLep! We will see soon how AR manages to implement all the lose cables, radio shack parts and industrial boards into his little blue box of 7x7x9cm³. All hand-made, I guess, since there are no signs of an "echelon" industrial partner with the robotic lines and the power to throw out millions of SKLeps in the comin months. Hope there will be at least enough room for the CE/CSA/UL sticker with the UID (manufacturer, day of production, serial number, part number...)....

The assembly lines of Amazon will prepare for imminent mass deployment of dimmers, voltage converters, spools of wire and spare heat sinks.

• Individual advice for 1 million customers? Even with only 10% needing advice it would take several call centers to deal with all those questions. The whole "1 million" idea is just nuts.

Part of me actually thinks AR himself just wants out of all of this. But the ECW fanbase won't let him. As has been pointed out here, $249 for 1 million units is $249 million in pre-orders. Let's just say it, that is not happening. He is not going to get that dollar figure of pre-orders without people being able to see and try the product.

This all just feels like Steorn and the Orbo, but it is even a bit crazier than that.

• If A.R. is successful or not successful in the market with the

SKLep will be the measure.

If he drops it like he has the

SKLed to promote another product

then total failure.

My understanding is that Rossi needs to have pre-orders worth $250,000,000 before he distributes even one SKLep.

Maybe it has not been said, but surely to do the necessary mass production he would need payment in advance - even if he does not take it till he has the right number of pre-orders.

Looks like you will be waiting a long time!

I remember when you were just going to wait till a demo in April and if no evidence then you would come over to the skeptics side - that was several years ago...

• Hello THH

I remember that and said I would stay as believer and not join

the skeptics even though I have always been somewhat skeptic.

I also remember commenting to Barty that I was to weak to quit.

I also remember a comment of yours saying

that I might be in on the Rossi Fraud.I had a good laugh over that one.

• What are your thoughts on a mob that cheers on some old man to do something for their amusement that will eventually ruin him?

That is the only important question remaining as regards Rossi. I guess the e-cat web site has provided some advertising income to its owner, and people can feel smart by laughing at it. It's all pretty sad, but an eloquent testimony on how little trust remains for so-called "elites:" none.

• It must be time for this, finally. Do not weep for the lamp.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's all pretty sad, but an eloquent testimony on how little trust remains for so-called "elites:" none.

There used to be a saying “I read it in the newspaper, so it must be true.” That was always a bit risky but was relatively safe most of the time.

These days, the saying seems to be “I saw it on the internet, so it must be true.” That is wrong most of the time and is responsible for much of the mess society finds itself in. Rossi is a minor puddle in an ocean of lies that fills the world.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.