The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• Interesting find by Zorud on the crea LED.

Wow some people have sharp eyes for sure.

I don’t think it’s the 1304 as the diameter 4.4mm) is too small it looks closer to 1cm (9.8 mm) to me.

Here is the data sheet:

https://cree-led.com/media/documents/XLamp_CMA_CMT_High_Current_Feature_Sheet.pdf

I wonder if it was still using less power than expected given the diameter?

Interestingly there are >10000 Lumen version but they are larger diameter 22mm

• Stranger still, this could finally resolve one day with 1 million SKLeds being made sold and delivered at their true present certified power level due to interest in the story from around the world, since likely the SKleps might take longer than anticipated. Maybe the orders can be switched back the other way, so 10 SKleds for the each of the original SKleps ordered. The safety stuff is all done. An exclusive limited run of 1 million real AR SKleds.
    They can get passed around, like the shell in the Survivor show, but as a token of warning.

The next time somebody tells you some nonsense about some impossible thing, you hand them a real SKled and say ‘Here you go sucker, the impossible does happen and here’s proof’.

• All this deconstruction of the long-awaited presentation is entertaining, but it seems more interesting to try to answer the question: what was the point of it? Are there actually people who were impressed by what they saw and want to send money? Given the million-unit requirement, Rossi obviously doesn’t intend to ever deliver product and collect money. The whole thing was so amateurish and pointless that all it accomplished was to shake the confidence of at least some of the most loyal followers. So, again: why did this take place?

• All this deconstruction of the long-awaited presentation is entertaining, but it seems more interesting to try to answer the question: what was the point of it? Are there actually people who were impressed by what they saw and want to send money? Given the million-unit requirement, Rossi obviously doesn’t intend to ever deliver product and collect money. The whole thing was so amateurish and pointless that all it accomplished was to shake the confidence of at least some of the most loyal followers. So, again: why did this take place?

How can we ever know what other people really think like?

Charitably, I would say he really thought the light worked and thought it was miraculously going to dig him out of the LENR-ZPE hole he has dug. It would work, he could sell a million, and drift away to retirement or maybe escape public scrutiny at least. Then Lewan shocked him with the truth of the lamp. So he had to scramble to put something together continuing somehow ‘logically’ from previous SKL work without directly leading back from the SKled. He probably still wasn’t entirely convinced about the lamp news from Lewan, but was shaken enough to try make sure there was something else to focus on if necessary. Rossi is a survivor no questions about that.

• It was the stethoscope that really sold it, convinced me he knew what he was doing.

KANG METER TECHNOLOGY CO., LT
    http://www.kangmeter.com/ndt-i…onic-stethoscope-390.html

Application field:

●Capable of monitoring working states of auto pipeline in different enterprises, so as to insure the pipeline to work normally.

●Applicable in different chemical industries. Monitoring the flowing and jamming state in different pipelines.

●Capable of monitoring abnormal noise in boiler and reactor.

• KANG METER TECHNOLOGY CO., LT
    http://www.kangmeter.com/ndt-i…onic-stethoscope-390.html

Application field:

●Capable of monitoring working states of auto pipeline in different enterprises, so as to insure the pipeline to work normally.

●Applicable in different chemical industries. Monitoring the flowing and jamming state in different pipelines.

●Capable of monitoring abnormal noise in boiler and reactor.

Alan,

Do you believe this is what Rossi was actually doing with said stethoscope?

• Yes .. with a zillion pumps and kettle boilers and pipes.
    Each one probably has a different tune.
    Aircraft (particularly piston) and Marine engineers are probably finely tuned to the sounds of their machines, which settle into a "groove". Even I can feel instantly if my car is running smoothly or roughly.

10 Ways to Identify Faulty Machinery Onboard Ships

10 Ways to Identify Faulty Machinery Onboard Ships
    Identifying faulty machinery on board ships requires thorough understanding of the systems. Learn ten ways to figure out problems associated with ship's…
    www.marineinsight.com

1. Abnormal Sound

Sound is by far the most prominent factor which draws seafarer’s attention towards a troubled part or machinery. If you are a good watchkeeper, it will be easy to figure out the difference between normal running sound and problematic sound even when you are not near the machinery. For e.g. A “hissing” sound will indicate leakage, a loud knocking sound will indicate loosen or broken parts, a high wobbling sound will indicate obstruction etc. Unfortunately, there is no guide to learn these sounds. Only through experience can one master such skills.

• If the domain isn't snatched from my clutches before I can buy it, I will start selling Power Catalyzers (TM) from p-cat.com.

Unlike the e-cat, the p-cat really works. You hook it up to a wall outlet, from which it draws only around 10^2 watts. It then produces output sufficient to power a 100 watt lightbulb. How does it do this? Current scientific theories about electromagnetism are out-dated, and do not take into account the P factor. But I've been quietly researching the P factor for the last ten years. University professors are unanimously pwned by fossil fuel companies, and governments suppress P factor work, which is why you haven't heard of it. But the P factor enables near total usage of the full power embedded in an electrical circuit.

Some items for the FAQ, please contribute additional questions and I will answer in the Journal of P Factor Research, as well as add to the website FAQ.

1. Can multiple p-cats be ganged together?

Yes, p-cats may be run in parallel or serial organizations, or any combination of both. No matter the arrangement, the set will continue to emit sufficient power to power a 100W lightbulb.

2. How much will the p-cat cost?

This is proprietary information, but less than a day's salary for most people. Apropos of nothing, what you got?

3. Does the p-cat emit radioactivity?

No, no radioactivity is measured at any distance greater than 1 inch. However, the attached demonstrator bulb can get hot, so exercise care.

4. Does the p-cat use fossil fuels?

The p-cat's input can be solar or another renewable power source, in which case the p-cat's power is entirely green.

5. How does the p-cat compare with similar solutions?

Other solutions have yet to hit the market, while the p-cat is available today.

6. Is the p-cat safe?

The Journal of P Factor Research has reported on the safety of the p-cat, as follows: "The p-cat is safe."

7. If I feed the output of one p-cat into the input of another p-cat, will that double my power increase?

Technically, yes, but research is ongoing.

(Not for release.)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.