The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• Frank's comments on ECW confirm my decision not to dismiss the SKlep results. Might even add another unit.

Really? Was it the part about how he took no power measurements across the resistor, or that he didn't see any heat up of the resistor/tank?

Or was it because Rossi was just so darn nice to Frank, after destroying his and Matts working relationship?

• Frank Acland ECW Admin 7 years ago

Andrea Rossi

May 27th, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Frank Acland:

Many well distincted sounds, each of them being important to us. I cannot disclose further. Like a physician with the human body, multiple information is given by a stethoscope, not just one.

Depending on the position I put the stethoscope, I can compose a spectrum of information that T probes, P probes, Flowmeters cannot give. I learnt this about 10 years ago, when I was working in the oil refinery of ENI of Sannazzaro Dei Burgundi ( Italy) on a Diesel generator (GENSET). Their chief mechanic, a very experienced one, teached to me to use the stethoscope to listen all the internal sounds of the engine, associating a specific information to any sound. I discovered this way problems otherwise hidden; so I am doing now with Her.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Mechanic Stethoscope Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Perverse mechanic's habit, not mutually exclusive with condos affair and monomaniacal flautolences

Theodore Gericault and the Portraits of the Insane
    Theodore Gericault was a French painter and a pivotal part of the Romantic movement in art. One source, the Encyclopedia Britannica even states that Gericault…
    romanticportraitsblog.wordpress.com

• Compare that picture with his current "offering". Electronics nicely mounted in boxes, beatiful paint job, wires neatly secured with ties. What happened? Now we get Amazon auto parts piled on top of one another with jumbled wires on a beat up dining table. And yet a few are sticking with him? Rossi is just mailing it in now.

• Compare that picture with his current "offering". Electronics nicely mounted in boxes, beatiful paint job, wires neatly secured with ties. What happened? Now we get Amazon auto parts piled on top of one another with jumbled wires on a beat up dining table. And yet a few are sticking with him? Rossi is just mailing it in now.

Perhaps he is testing the theory that his fanbase has been reduced to those who will stick by him no matter what sort of nonsense he spews. If it’s true, it saves him the bother of having to do anything remotely convincing.

• I assume that unless you personally determine that a Rossi device does not work, you will continue to assume that it does regardless of any other information available. Do I have that right?

A physical test to my satisfaction is best (by me or others).
    A calculation by me checked by others.
    A calculation by others checked by me.

Lets look at the resistor oil tank ... I'm guessing 50cm x 30 cm x 10 cm deep MAX.

An open tank filled with water will have 5 sides of perspex (?) - somewhat insulating and one open side where evaporation probably dominates.

But oil doesn't evaporate .. so lets approximate it as closed on all sides.
    eg https://www.engineeringtoolbox…loss-oil-tanks-d_270.html

Heat loss Q in Watts W = Alpha * Area * (T1 - T0)
    Alpha ranges from 2 (insulated) to 10 (uninsulated steel)

Watts / (m^2 C)
    Area in m^2 T in C

For equilibrium, heat loss = heat in = 100W
    Solve for T1 (tank temp)

T1 = T0 + Q / ( Alpha * A)

Q = 100W-ish from Levi
    Assume T0 room temp is around 70F or 20C
    Area (as above) is 0.46

Alpha 2 4 6 8 10
    Watts 100 100 100 100 100
    t0 20 20 20 20 20
    t1 129 74 56 47 42

So by my reckoning the oil should be hot (maybe boiling!) to the touch.

The temperature of the tank walls should be at least warm.
    The exact outer wall temp will depend on conduction, radiation.

Demo video is worthless.
    Frank reports:
    I did put my hand close to the bath and was not able to detect any discernable warmth.

Edit : I don't know how "close" to the tank you'd have to be to observe those temperatures ... so leaves a bit of coulda-maybe room.

Levi should have measured current OR temperature, so he doesn't DIS-qualify the disconnected resistor fake.

• In the direction of DE-creasing overall heat flow? ie Hotter even with un-insulated metal.

I think my tank size is too big .. a smaller tank would have lower loss, so hotter.

Once it tries to exceed about 25 C above ambient, it starts being fairly capable of dumping heat. About half is radiated. My original tank sizes were way too big in early calculations. The resistor is only 10 cm long, but it seems longer in the photo. Maybe oil diffraction?

• Which he stopped doing in the spring of 2011, after he got me all excited.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes great question, very weak answer.

Hi, I did not see any Amp measured between Ecat and the Resistor, no temperature of oil or any prof of producing energy in the presentation. You spent most time showing the input power but no results other then 12V and it says nothing.

• Let me see if understand this properly. The product has been certified but the certification is confidential and will only be revealed in the manual to clients. However, there will be no clients until and unless one million units are ordered. And that seems ok to…. anyone with intelligence beyond the average houseplant?

• After all these years Rossi is still not aware of the correct Power grids in EU and America… 😄. How can he pass with his product any modern certification if it it does not meet the mandatory spec of 230V in the EU? 220V is outdated since the late 80s of the past century…

„Some questions about the power OUTPUT of the E-Cat:

1. What is the voltage of the version with AC output? Is it also 12V?

no, it is 220 or 110

2. What is the frequency of the AC output?

50 Hz for 220 , 60 Hz for 110“

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.