The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• If enough Alan Smiths or Bob Greenyers tell me it works I might.

If Bob Greenyer gets one, tests it, and somehow his tests indicate this version of the “Rossimabob” produces

Energy Out> Energy In, then he tests it again using the same procedures and protocols and he gets the same results, then NASA, UL, Argonne Labs, US Navy and Sandia test it and they get the same results, then you have reason to be hopeful.

But “Rossi Says”, is worth less than 2 dead flies.

• Your LF staff have decided to shut down all discussion related to Rossi at the stroke of midnight London time, on 1/1/2022. If new (positive) developments occur after that, we will consider reopening.

We truly regret having to do this, but the demo was of such low scientific value, that we could not in good conscious allow the discussion to continue.

If you disagree with this decision, please speak up, and state your reasoning before the deadline.

Rossi’s activities have had virtually no scientific value for a decade. Nothing about that has changed other than the level of effort he puts into trying to convince people otherwise. Since the demise of Ecatnews, this is the only place where Rossi’s deluded followers are exposed to criticism of their hero’s endless nonsense. By shutting down this discussion, you are condemning them to the prison of their echo chamber at ECW. Now, you can argue that trying to talk some sense into these people is not the mission of LF. That may be true, but it is something of a public service. It also provides cheap entertainment for quite a few members here. But, if you are going to get haughty and stiff-necked about scientific rigor, there are a number of other threads you should consider shutting down for consistency.

Anyway, if this decision holds, so long and thanks for all the fish.

• :D :D :D Another fake using the sock puppet "Prof".

Space before question mark as usual.

• Rossi’s activities have had virtually no scientific value for a decade. Nothing about that has changed other than the level of effort he puts into trying to convince people otherwise. Since the demise of Ecatnews, this is the only place where Rossi’s deluded followers are exposed to criticism of their hero’s endless nonsense. By shutting down this discussion, you are condemning them to the prison of their echo chamber at ECW. Now, you can argue that trying to talk some sense into these people is not the mission of LF. That may be true, but it is something of a public service.

I ticked the shut down Rossi discussion post.

But I also tick this one. It is true - while Frank's site continues to nourish the Sam-clones there I do feel we have a social responsibility of some sort...

• I should emphasise something Shane mentioned in passing, in the light of some positive developments we will re-open the topic. However, I had in mind one particular development, the distribution of SK's to clients, and the subsequent testing of them. There I feel we could be of use. Otherwise I do not feel we have a particular duty to society as a whole to continue discussing the affair.

• But we have not heard the announcement by the UNIBO DIFA that they have tested for a client a COP 100 device built with electronics kit castoffs.
    Surely it is any day now.

The peer review for the final versions of the clearly preliminary papers must be completed by now.

• I ticked the shut down Rossi discussion post.

But I also tick this one. It is true - while Frank's site continues to nourish the Sam-clones there I do feel we have a social responsibility of some sort...

The Sam-Clones don’t pay much attention to me on ECW.

Maybe they think I spend to much

time around the Skeptics.

• No Go for me if he drops the SKLep for another product.

You can continue to follow if

you like.

You said this before long ago, that you were only giving Rossi up to a certain date with a past iteration, then you jumped on the new iteration as soon as he did the switcheroo again.

You will continue to support Rossi no matter what idiocy he comes up with.

Do College Grads Think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court?

• I should emphasise something Shane mentioned in passing, in the light of some positive developments we will re-open the topic. However, I had in mind one particular development, the distribution of SK's to clients, and the subsequent testing of them. There I feel we could be of use. Otherwise I do not feel we have a particular duty to society as a whole to continue discussing the affair.

Whether you like it or not, Rossi is tied to LENR inextricably.

This farce should continue to be exposed otherwise naive people will believe that Rossi is considered in high regard by the LENR community, since their only venue for info would be ECW.

I think some people here are uncomfortable with the Rossi thread because it reminds them of their past associations with him or their beliefs that he had something.

They feel foolish and uncomfortable thinking about it.

Shutting this thread is just trying to sweep the past under a rug, for the selfish reason of not having to be reminded we were wrong.

• Shutting this thread is just trying to sweep the past under a rug

I see it more as putting the bad past behind us, and refocusing on the developments that really matter to LENR. Infinite Energy (Marriane Marcy) did the same thing in an editorial after the Rossi/IH court filings became public record.

Rossi wasted 11 years of our time. It was fun until Doral, then became painfully pathetic after that. He is an old, boring man now, and out of rabbits to pull from his hat. Time for him to retire and save his fans from wasting what time they have left on this planet, and time now for us to retire him from LF.

• This farce should continue to be exposed otherwise naive people will believe that Rossi is considered in high regard by the LENR community, since their only venue for info would be ECW.

Any connection between the LENR community (whoever they are) and ECW tends to be tangential. We are more interested in the scientific high ground, which is not always the way ECW rocks.

• You said this before long ago, that you were only giving Rossi up to a certain date with a past iteration, then you jumped on the new iteration as soon as he did the switcheroo again.

You will continue to support Rossi no matter what idiocy he comes up with.

Do College Grads Think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court?

One thing I learned here is be careful what I say to the you said

crowd.

• It also provides cheap entertainment for quite a few members here.

If you need Rossi to distract your live, that means you are a very sad guy who must have had a life without relief made up of frustrations...

Rossi’s activities have had virtually no scientific value for a decade. Nothing about that has changed other than the level of effort he puts into trying to convince people otherwise. Since the demise of Ecatnews, this is the only place where Rossi’s deluded followers are exposed to criticism of their hero’s endless nonsense. By shutting down this discussion, you are condemning them to the prison of their echo chamber at ECW. Now, you can argue that trying to talk some sense into these people is not the mission of LF. That may be true, but it is something of a public service. It also provides cheap entertainment for quite a few members here. But, if you are going to get haughty and stiff-necked about scientific rigor, there are a number of other threads you should consider shutting down for consistency.

Anyway, if this decision holds, so long and thanks for all the fish.

• with other LENR theories ...........you spoke about the real scam, Holmlid ??

Can't you see the Sklep is just a copy-cat of other cold fusionists like BLP, SAFIRE etc who have all jumped onto the plasma fusion double layer bandwagon. All Rossi has done is modernise his approach to be in line with other LENR theories. Whether it works or not is immaterial, his theoretical work is admittedly garbage but if Team Google can do it then why not Leonardo Inc.??

• Rossi wasted 11 years of our time. It was fun until Doral, then became painfully pathetic after that. He is an old, boring man now, and out of rabbits to pull from his hat. Time for him to retire and save his fans from wasting what time they have left on this planet, and time now for us to retire him from LF.

Doral is the place that was the end

and the beginning of the end where

Rossi worked on the ECat Quark.

Continuing to where he is today

with the ECat SKLep.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.