The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• There is a new photo on ECW of the housing for the "AI". Rossi didn't even bother to make straight cuts on the white paper concealing what the box is for originally. Again just random stuff he found somewhere as food for his fans.

• The charge controller can be found on Amazon or Ebay, it's pretty much the cheapest you can find and goes under different brand names e.g. "edi-tronic". The one circuit board in the video with the six screws is probably the input PCB.

• I just looked at the internals of one of these. It is not the source of the long circuit board.

Cheap, though.

MISOL PWM Solar regulator 10A / Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp solar charge controller/regolatore solare 10A/Regolatore di carica Potenza/24V 10 Amp regolatore di carica solare
    MISOL PWM Solar regulator 10A / Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp solar charge controller/regolatore solare 10A/Regolatore di carica…
    www.amazon.it

• Do you have one, or where could you see inside?

It was in Google. This type of regulator is custom branded for many companies, and the board is very simple and common.

[Hot Item] 12V/24V 5A 10A 15A 20A Automatic PWM Solar Charge Controller
    Condition: New Certification: ISO, CE Application: Collector Controller, Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working…
    jyinschina.en.made-in-china.com

• Alan Smith,

I am a long time anonymous lurker here in LENR Forum. I STRONGLY DISAGREE with shutting down the technical discussion on Rossi's ECAT-Lep or whatever he calls it. Here is why.

This LENR-Forum community of posters provide a strong highly critical response to whatever Rossi and ECW put up about the purported products. The analysis provided ON THIS THREAD _did the work for me_ ... it was clear that commercial circuit boards and power supplies that I would have NEVER FOUND and matched images to online were hooked up in a manner that could not provide conclusive proof that the ECAT-Lep did anything in the 15 minute demonstration. A great example is that Xeon HID Headlamp power supply unit. I highly doubt that Frank at ECW would have allowed this detailed level of analysis.

Rossi will drop more hints ("factoids") about what his device purports to do technically in the following months. Without this thread there is no place concentrated on the internet that will discuss and refute the apparent tricks.

By leaving the thread up you do the technically minded community of posters here on the thread a great service -- you save us all time in independently analyzing and researching each factoid.

I have come to the belief, through my analysis, partially by reading the postings of others, that the purported ECAT-Lep does nothing. All that was needed was a multimeter in current mode in series with the resistor. Both Rossi and Levi refused to do this. Further, dissipating 12.7^2/1.4 = 115 watts x 0.4/1.4 = 33 watts in the two wires (16.5 watts each) would make them very hot as they are rubber insulated and have no way to shed the head. If the 33 watts was entirely dissipated as suggested here in electrical clips, then that is 16 watts a side into an alligator clip. From my analysis, as best I can tell, the circuit has the solar panel in parallel with whatever the volt meter is measuring across so that the room ambient light puts up the residual voltage that Rossi calls "condenser" effects. The fact that during the video the voltage slowly drops appears as if some element of the power supply is heating up while the video is running, increasing its resistance.

Lastly, using a cheap $40 sine wave power meter (found by forum members here complete with its specifications) to measure the current draw by a switching power supply was CLEARLY disapproved in the specification for the power meter. Why -- because the power meter probably uses a microprocessor to sample voltage and current and then can only compute the power to put on the digital display using the formulae that has the voltage and current both being perfect sine waves with a phase displacement. If the switching power supply uses current that varies from a sine wave, the sampling randomly misses current spikes and by the devices specification itself, doesn't work. Thusly, the power meter measures nothing and the paradoxical result that the power goes UP when the device is turned OFF is not paradoxical -- it just confirms that the power meter is being used beyond its capability of measurement.

I learned most of this from reading information of other forum posters. I will keep "watching" Rossi. I need you to PLEASE keep the forum alive. It does not promote Rossi. Instead, it allows for technical criticism of Rossi's inadequate demonstrations.

Thank you.

• This doesn't just apply to Rossi, of course. I await BLP making its fortune, Brillouin, Clean Planet, etc... All assert they have geese laying golden eggs. And each one that does will have the market beat a path to their doors. Why, Clean Planet already has a boilermaker lined up, and BLP will use molten metals to boil water for some partner or other. Wealth awaits. 2020 must be the year.

Right. ALL of those should be de-platformed until they have a confirmed sale and reliable third-party test. (Ditto Tesla cybertruck, Aptera solar car ....)

I would like to remind people that of all those, Rossi is the ONLY one to have allowed third-party testing at all.

For most of them, the testers had complete control over the instrumentation (or signed off on the existing kit, eg IH 1MW)

(Trying to insert a table )

• anonymous.

Thank you for your comments. We are closing the thread precisely because we think that for the moment the technical arguments/discussions have been pretty exhaustive. We have promised (and will) reopen them when further opportunity for knowledgeable technical discussion - preferably backed up by some 'in- this -house' testing - becomes possible. The thread and topic will be closed, but will remain on ice till then. If btw, this thread had remained a civil discussion space it would probably not have been closed, but sadly that hes not been the case.

Please continue to lurk or post, you are very welcome here.

• Then the race is on to finally positively identify the long circuit board and the small satellite board to the Hella HID ballast.

I could at least identify the exact relay on the long board. It is a Hasco HAT901. Didn't help much though finding the board. Also worth mentioning that the board has four black elongated knobs which protrude to the other side ending in some quick fastening levers or something.

• anonymous

I have also learned from others analysis here. I depend on others skills and am thankful for the time and effort put into the excellent discussions here.

Thanks

I agree with Alan.

the technical arguments/discussions have been pretty exhaustive. We have promised (and will) reopen them when further opportunity for knowledgeable technical discussion - preferably backed up by some 'in- this -house' testing - becomes possible

I'll add this...

Meanwhile

Continued conversation can always be found at Ecatworld.

• I cannot have proper conversations on ECW, because each post takes 20 minutes to 3 or more hours to clear moderation. Whenever Frank checks the mod box I guess.
    By the time someone sees something, replies, and sees my second response it can be days later.

• I cannot have proper conversations on ECW, because each post takes 20 minutes to 3 or more hours to clear moderation. Whenever Frank checks the mod box I guess.
    By the time someone sees something, replies, and sees my second response it can be days later.

Not only that, there is absolutely no way to argue against hardcore fanboys. Rossi could show them a bucket full of rusty nails and they would be cheerful and read something into it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.