The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• I could at least identify the exact relay on the long board. It is a Hasco HAT901. Didn't help much though finding the board. Also worth mentioning that the board has four black elongated knobs which protrude to the other side ending in some quick fastening levers or something.

What do suppose is the grey box (next to the relay) on the long board?

I thought maybe E-ink display or wifi chip.

• It's clear by now what the thing is, but here is another hint. When you tweak brightness and contrast you can see the recess where the screws are through the paper, and the display as well on the upper right side.

Hmmm,

when my daughter was six years old, she was able to produce better cut/glue jobs...

Even the naming...

E-Cat here, Ecat there or ECAT, he is not even straight in the naming of his "product".

The usual dead links and typos on his ecat.com site, e.g.:

"See the FAQ and the Science & Tecnology pages for more details on the technology."

Yes, the link actually works, that's not the problem.

• What do suppose is the grey box (next to the relay) on the long board?

I thought maybe E-ink display or wifi chip.

I was also thinking wifi or bluetooth, but there should be some sort of antenna windings on the PCB. Hard to see if there are any.

I have found a picture of the actual circuit board inside the charge controller, it has indeed nothing to do with the boards in the video. But there is a programmable micro controller which gives the guys at ECW hope that there is "AI".

• Even the naming...

E-Cat here, Ecat there or ECAT, he is not even straight in the naming of his "product".

He never uses his own trademark which is "E-Cat" but always writes Ecat.

It has been said before...those were the days with containers full of shiny foil covered E-Cats, what's left is poor and pathetic crap. It's not even a proper scam anymore (which is has been from the very beginning), it's the laughable parody of a scam.

• I cannot have proper conversations on ECW, because each post takes 20 minutes to 3 or more hours to clear moderation. Whenever Frank checks the mod box I guess.
    By the time someone sees something, replies, and sees my second response it can be days later.

That is the problem with pre- publishing moderation- not only is it a lot of work for someone, it is often too slow.

• h_l

Hmmmm...
    E-Cat QuarkX

E-Cat LT

E-Cat HT
    Ecat SKLep

Ecat SKLed (whoopsie, abondoned)

Consistent :)

But yes, despite what he wrote in 2017, in his sockpuppet JONNP (and so in Rossielivecat.com) he

uses now always Ecat, as far as I can see.

And it doesn't matter, if he just glues some paper prints poorly unaligned over some cheap Alibaba tech.

Pre-Orders rush in a thousands a day....

Gosh, too busy to let someone from his great (in numbers) team to have a look over the stuff ...

Google does not give me a translation, so here in German:

Einfach nur zusammengebastelt, auf den Tisch geschmissen, fresst es oder lasst es.

Doral was the real stuff! That was FUN!

• Thanks for understanding. Maybe one day you will give us an update.Take care.

• Anyone with

- a wattmeter, voltmeter, resistance meter -- with 5% accuracy

- a 2-channel oscilloscope to check for funky waveforms

- a camera to clearly show the input and output wires and where the probes are connected

They would also need enough EE knowledge of power engineering to work out the real power of a complex ac waveform - or to sanity check that a true rms wattmeter was being operated within its specifications (which the one Rossi showed - also incidentally one of the cheapest domestic wattmeters) was not. Reading specifications is not simple - they are often ambiguous - and instruments tend to break when given very atypical loads (e.g. reactive power >> real power or high frequency components >> 50 Hz component).

Just the ability to integrate V*I over one 20ms waveform would be enough...

• anon,

This Ecat crowd has always been civil, a few more passionate than others, but always civil.

The Covid discussion got downright ugly, (political), but not Ecat.

It is being discontinued because it is an obvious scam and is of absolutely zero scientific value.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.