The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• AR thread and Invermicin covert thread are comparable, and we are FULL of invermicin's posts. AR thread is disagreeable, Invermicin live threatening. The responsability concept is not a social toy. In Switzerland, too.

• Apparently calling Rossi’s activities a scam is troubling to Sam but saying they have no scientific value is fine. If e-Cat “technology” has no scientific value, what sort of value does it have?

If Rossi's stuff works it has enormous peta-scale scientific value.

No scientific value => does not work.

You may reckon that is not a scam. You have to believe Rossi is very very weird and stupid for no scam in that case.

• Dear magician, I would like to underline you and your minions that the alleged "fail of orders after the presentation of the SKLed" is only due to the unmasking of your masterpiece SKam, the fake 10000 lumens light.

Dark Regards

Andrea Rossi
    December 30, 2021 at 9:45 AM

Gavino Mamia:

Yes, we cut off the part related to the SKLed, because, as we explained, we retired the SKLed from the market due to the fall of orders after the presentation of the Ecat SKLep. Almost all the buyers of the SKLed turned their orders to the SKLep.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• If btw, this thread had remained a civil discussion space it would probably not have been closed, but sadly that hes not been the case.

This thread has been civil, and very productive in understanding Rossi's tricks.

This productivity has been highlighted by multiple posters.

I have seen nobody else "insulted" but Rossi (through evidence). If others were insulted, those posts should be removed.

The only person who might consider himself "insulted" might be Sam, but I see him hear enjoying himself and I think he wants to keep the thread.

The Covid discussions and the "Maxwell is an idiot" threads are not civil but they don't get wholesale banned (and they shouldn't).

How about this suggestion. Would any moderator who gets his undies in a bundle when reading the truth about Rossi please just don't read the thread?

I think there is really only one but I may be wrong.

• My dear friend PhysicsForDummies i want not to be too rough at this end of year..

This is why with politeness i can assure you that LF staff knows so much so much so much more than you can imagine and some empty comments here make them laugh very often.

Some people who think to have the absolute truth are drowning themselves in a deep ridicule.

Now however i wish you an happy new year :)

• LF is the sandbox of the owners and they get to choose who can play in the sandbox on whatever basis they’d like. They have absolute power. That being said, if they want to actually justify banning Rossi discussions, they will need to come up with a better excuse than what has been presented so far.

• Hi, Seasons greetings and a happy new year to all..., (nearly)...!

After keeping a random interest in AR's claims over the years it came as no shock to see such a pathetic 'demonstration' a few weeks ago.

My interest in this fool has now diminished to less than zero so I'll not be posting anything again on here regarding A.R., ever again.

It was a predictable demonstration of incompetence with a healthy dose of smoke and mirrors.

NO scientist would, (COULD !), ever be so lacking in clarity.

That pile of cobbled-together junk with an HID ballast is farcical.

I hope that a major LENR breakthrough might, one-day, benefit humanity and not just become another financial commodity, driven by 'investors'.

I've posted a comment on the JONP site itself which is 'awaiting moderation'....

I screenshot it as it'll no-doubt, never make it onto the main page of that drivel as nothing else I ever posted there made it....(I waited a couple of days and it wasn't posted so I put it on here :)

Thank you LENR forum :)

ALL THE BEST FOR 2022 !

• LF is the sandbox of the owners and they get to choose who can play in the sandbox on whatever basis they’d like. They have absolute power. That being said, if they want to actually justify banning Rossi discussions, they will need to come up with a better excuse than what has been presented so far

They are not banned. They may return as a dedicated thread when there is something of a scientific nature to discuss. In the meantime you can post in the Playground if you wish.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.