The BIOSEARCH REPORT

• Some of you have had the opportunity to read the BIOSEARCH REPORT along with the latest issue of INFINITE ENERGY magazine.

A Study in the Direct Creation of Electricity from the Interaction of Palladium with Hydrogen / Deuterium Gas.

(Report) by The Biosearch Team

October 2021

Edited by New Energy Foundation

This discussion thread is intended to discuss the results of this report, and their replications.

This report summarizes ten years of work on the direct conversion of LENRs into electricity carried out in the laboratories of the company Biosearch, in Sarasota, Florida.

Biosearch was founded by Charles Entenmann to study LENRs, and to market generators using this technology.

The principal investigators are Rebecca Kitko and Kelly Keene. There have also been numerous scientists who have consulted with Biosearch on experiments.

In an original way, the BIOSEARCH REPORT is not signed by any author, even by the principal researchers.

I have briefly worked on two occasions in Sarasota with the Biosearch team to transfer to them our "Fusion Diodes" technology developed with John Giles and based on patents FR2662537 and FR2729249:

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/82/87/13/87f34f897f66ad/FR2662537A1.pdf

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/53/e8/f0/e74c8662a2c447/FR2729249A1.pdf

The results presented in this report are impressive: As a reminder, a Biosearch cell composed of 10 fusion diodes in the same tube has produced a voltage of 10 volts in open circuit, and a current of 262 microwatts at 3.7 volts.

It's not excess energy, it's pure energy!

The report also describes fusion diodes capable of lighted 20 Light Emitting Diodes for several days.

• This discussion thread is intended to discuss the results of this report, and their replications.

Thanks. Along with discussing results, and replications, there are many here such as myself who are also curious about more general aspects of the work, people involved, direction of the company, future plans, successes/failures, etc.

To me it is always interesting when an LENR research team, or company has been around so long (10 years in this case), apparently successful, but has not yet advanced beyond the lab.

• I realized that we could not open my Powerpoint presentation at the last IWALHM 14 meeting in Assisi. I replaced the PowerPoint with a PDF file.

(PDF) DIRECT CONVERSION : REPLICATIONS F. David 14th IWAHLM, 29 august-1 september 2021 Assisi, Italy
    PDF | The technology of "fusion diodes" was proposed several years ago in order to convert the energy of nuclear reactions taking place in condensed... | Find,…
    www.researchgate.net

And I offer you my best wishes for this year 2022

• That insert was a good lesson. It started with basics, and went into details on their experiments that failed and were succesfull too.

Direct generation of electricity from the metal-hydrogen systems would be utilized right away by the whole planet. I wish you all breakthrough 2022.

Thank you for indicating who the people in this group are. As you mentioned, the booklet was not signed.

• No, there will be no such energy, a ball lightning is needed, the rotation of which will give constant energy on the stator and gravity.

• It is a very sad new. Charles Entenmann was a great man. After serving in the Army as a radar officer in Korea during the war,

Charlie, along with brothers Robert and William and mother Martha, took the family business, Entenmann's Bakery, from Main Street, Bay Shore, NY, to grocers across America. His love for the humanities and Long Island led him to support and advocate for the Great South Bay YMCA in Bay Shore. He funded research to improve water quality and habitats in the Great South Bay. With his brothers, endowed Southside Hospital in Bay Shore with a gift to establish the Entenmann Family Cardiac Center. He was also a benefactor of the Roskamp Institute at Sarasota, devoted to Alzheimer research.

In his retirement, his passion for advancing a limitless energy source led to the development of a self-sustaining power cell at his Biosearch, LLC, research lab. In addition, Charlie started Biolife, LLC, a company that produces various healthcare products to stop bleeding. His generosity, intellect and wit will forever be remembered.

I am sad that he did not have time to see the fruits of his team's labor rewarded in Mountain View, during the next ICCF24 congress

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be mailed to Infinite Energy Magazine, New Energy Foundation, P.O. Box 2816, Concord, NH 03302

R.I.P.

Picture: Charlie Entenmann and Alf Thomson at ICCF 14, Washington, D.C.

• Another Charles Entenmann Obit- from Infiiite Energy Magazine.

In Memory of Charles Entenmann

"...The list of cold fusion researchers supported by Charlie Entenmann is long, and his relationship with many of them became personal and lasting. While we can’t endeavor to list every individual project he funded or was involved with, we would like to highlight a few collaborations that had great meaning to Charlie and the field...

• Another Charles Entenmann Obit- from Infiiite Energy Magazine.

https://www.infinite-energy.co…es/charles-entenmann.html

"...The list of cold fusion researchers supported by Charlie Entenmann is long, and his relationship with many of them became personal and lasting. While we can’t endeavor to list every individual project he funded or was involved with, we would like to highlight a few collaborations that had great meaning to Charlie and the field...

Gosh, I did not know half of Charles' LENR contributions before reading that IEM Obit. Good man. Wish I had a fortune to take over his role funding the field.

They also mentioned Dr. Nagel having a book out this year that Charles helped fund. That is a book I will be reading. Nagel has had his fingers in just about every LENR pie since the beginning. Should be interesting.

• How to buy a copy pf the Biosearch report. A special offer for LENR-Forum readers - this is a full colour magazine format piblication.

From Christy Frazier email : [email protected]

Fri, 1 Apr at 19:41

Hi, Alan.

Infinite Energy/New Energy Foundation published the BioSearch report

for Charlie's lab. It was intended for distribution only to

subscribers of Infinite Energy. However, I do have some extra copies

and have been given permission to sell them. I have not added it to

our online catalog, though. I can sell them for $8 each (free shipping

to the U.S., but additional cost for shipping elsewhere). If you

wanted to post that it is available this way, people can email me and

I can PayPal invoice them. The file is not being made available in

PDF format, however.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.