Mechanism of cold fusion by nkodama

• Mechanism_of_Cold_Fusion_with_Nano_Metal-Particles_and_Conceptualized_Reactor_to_Control_the_Nano-_Metal_Particle_Potential
    https://www.researchgate.net/p…_Metal_Particle_Potential
    Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons
    https://www.researchgate.net/p…ns_and_Internal_Electrons
    Cold Fusion Mechanism of Bond Compression
    https://www.researchgate.net/p…anism_of_Bond_Compression
    Novel Cold Fusion Reactor with Deuterium Supply from Backside and Metal Surface Potential Control
    https://www.researchgate.net/p…Surface_Potential_Control
  • Top notch! Thanks

My favorite is... Useful heat!

Novel Cold Fusion Reactor with Deuterium Supply from Backside and Metal Surface Potential Control

From the reference list...

(8) L.F. DeChiaro, Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) phenomena and potential applications,

NSWCDD-PN-15-00408; Distribution A: Approved for Public Release:

http://fusion4freedom.com/science/navylenr.pdf.

NASA View of LENR (slide 22)

Mars is just the first stop.

• biological transmutation is adding proton to the element.

the mechanism is below.

metal has 6 H2O as a ligands, around metal ion, so it can be compressed in the biological system of

and it can be fabricated by the process as is shown in the below.

If the transmutation by Cold fusion in Vaccume is used it is impossible for all of the metal chunk to be transmuted to other element because the transmutation is surface reaction.

The target element is in the stability island in the below paper.

[] Yuri Oganessian, Nuclei in the "Island of Stability" of Superheavy Elements

Journal of Physics: Conference Series 337 (2012) 012005, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/337/1/012005

ShieldSquare Captcha

so transmutation->removal of transmuted layer in solution =>transmutation=====> repeated so many times.(below figures)

So it is not practival by this reactor.

Thus I propose the transmutation reactor in metal aqueous solution; the mechanism is that metai ion has 6H2Oligands around ions the size is larger and the compress of H2O can create the hydrogen atoms with electron in the deep electron orbit which add proton to the metal ion.(Above figures)

• Originally Toyota Started the study on Cold Fusion to use Cold Fusion power generator for electric vehicles.

NOw EV has a lots of issue on battery and total power is weaker that the practical use, and

EVは本当に最適か?④注目の「常温核融合」は本物か
    「EV化」は、カーボンニュートラル達成の為の唯一の答えなのか。前回までに紹介したe-fuel、水素、アンモニアに続き、ゲームチェンジャーになりうる次世代エネルギー「常温核融合」(cold fusion)について考察する。
    frontier-eyes.online

ゲームチェンジャーになりうる次世代エネルギー「常温核融合」(cold fusion)について考察する。

=>Consider the next-generation energy "cold fusion" that can be a game changer.

If cold fusion is realized, the heat density will be 4 to 10,000 times that of gasoline fuel, harmful radiation and CO2 will not be emitted, and the power generation cost will be 2.6 yen per kilowatt hour (existing thermal power). Since it is one-fifth of the power generation (Estimated by Technova), it is superior in terms of safety and cost compared to nuclear power generation.

The practical issue is the safety to use D2 gas, but TOYOTA has infrastructure of hydrogen storage, which is now forgotten.

HOwever I think the hydrogen society will revive soon due to the EV to use Cold Fusion.

• A small 500W DeRee Nickel LENR reactor would be good

for hotwater or an onsen,,

but 5 solar panels are enough for an EV at latitude 34S in Australia

If you decide you are likely to drive your electric car the Australian average of 38 kilometers a day and estimate you are likely to get 5 kilometers per kilowatt-hour of electricity you use shoving energy into its battery pack, then you will need to charge it with an average of 7.6 kilowatt-hours a day. Most Australian households can expect to get around 4 kilowatt-hours of electricity per day for each kilowatt of north facing solar panels they have and around 3.4 for east or west-facing panels. So it would take 1.9 kilowatts of north facing solar panels to match the electricity consumption of the car.

1.8 kilowatts of panels

1.8 kilowatt of solar panels using high efficiency SunPower X22 panels. Their total area is 8.1 square meters.

• Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons

(PDF) Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons
    PDF | Abstract:- Original nucleus model in the 1920s was internal electron theory that the atomic nucleus is constituted by protons and electrons, and... |…
    www.researchgate.net

Summary

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358009569_Neutron_is_the_Tightly_Bound_Proton-Electron_and_the_nucleus_is_constituted_by_proton_and_internal_electrons

• The SAM (Structured Atomic Model) addresses this. Perhaps not the exact theory everyone has in mind, but at least it is a start in a new direction. They have a playlist that intros their ideas at the link below. Some of us (me included) need audio-visuals to 'jump start' our imaginations ...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Structure atomic model is correct.

But more importantly this is probed by the experiment of transmutation by cold fusion by Iwamura.

Their experiment shows that d is constituted by 2 protons. Refer to my post.

Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons

(PDF) Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons
    PDF | Abstract:- Original nucleus model in the 1920s was internal electron theory that the atomic nucleus is constituted by protons and electrons, and... |…
    www.researchgate.net

Iwamura transmutation

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/IwamuraYlowenergyn.pdf

• Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons

www.researchgate.net

Summary

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358009569_Neutron_is_the_Tightly_Bound_Proton-Electron_and_the_nucleus_is_constituted_by_proton_and_internal_electrons

• Iwamura’s transmutation experiment is very important so every researchers must review and think on the mechanism or at least calculate the proton number of d. This is simple math d is constituted by two protons.Firstly you must understand the mechanism of cold fusion.

Cold fusion is by small D2 at the surface expandable T site which compress D2 and D2 turn into small D2 with bond radius is a few femto meter. So the coulomb repulsive force can be shielded completely. And transmutation case ni fusion of d+d but small D2 transmute element.

I include the reference link in

Summary

• But more importantly this is probed by the experiment of transmutation by cold fusion by Iwamura.

Thanks I'll continue working at understanding... Iwamura et al.

Yes, one of the latest NASA LCF GEC papers heavily (2 out of 6 referenced) credits the importance of Iwamura to their course of refining CMNS energy systems.

I posted it on the Navy GEC thread and am posting it here for others who follow your comments to review.

• Thanks I'll continue working at understanding... Iwamura et al.

Yes, one of the latest NASA LCF GEC papers heavily (2 out of 6 referenced) credits the importance of Iwamura to their course of refining CMNS energy systems.

I posted it on the Navy GEC thread and am posting it here for others who follow your comments to review.

You are the first researcher who understand the importance of Iwamura-experiment.

Thsnks a lot.

We must change the nuclear physics to be correct pjysics for Cold Fusion.

Because of the incorrect nuclear physics Cold Fusion is told that it is fake science.

Fake science is not on Cold Fusion but on nuclear physics, and so I am sending my finding to the researcher on the syper heavy element because they are a bit of outsider of the nuclear physics.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.