MATHEMATICAL NOTES ON THE NATURE OF THINGS

• Thanks Bayak

Dialectical materialism (DM) ignored the heart of man which can be infinitely diabolical..or graceful

which explains why DM is not as infinite as the electron or proton..and lasted not so many days

I can grasp the ladder problem. and solution..thanks

For the torus and Lie algebra I might need some pictures...as ladders

I am still trying to ascend to the 2nd heaven of SO(4) theory which might be useful in LENR..

but I need more ladders,,,

And then there is Lawson's conjecture

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Spiral staircases are more suitable for understanding the algebraic structure of space-time. This thesis can be illustrated with a quote

"Note also that the trajectories described by perturbations of the vector field have a regular helical shape only in vacuum, that is, in the absence of fields (distortions of the globally minimal vector field), while gravitational fields change the pitch of the helical lines, and calibration fields are responsible for twisting the helical lines. The dynamics of the trajectories of the features should also take into account the evolutionary dynamics of the globally minimal (vacuum) vector field, which is why the characteristics of the helical line of the feature (pitch and twist rate) are a function of the evolutionary parameter." (p. 17)

As for the origin of dialectical materialism, as follows from my theory of everything, it is generated by fluctuations of minimal vector fields of the seven-dimensional sphere.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.