ICCF-24 updates and other Anthropocene/ARPA-E news

• I am impressed with their willingness to be forthcoming and reveal the details of their 'working theory'. While they state that other mechanisms are plausible, however, they have confidence to achieve market entry with useful reliable levels of heat production. This is achieved by moving away from SPAWAR codeposition protocols and attempting to nano engineer specific lattice structures for improved performance and durability. I expect other groups are pursuing similar goals with similar methodology and hope they will be as forthcoming as Akito et.al.

• Abstract of (part) of their presentation from the LEC team.

Evolution of the LEC abstract.pdf

The Direct electricity conversion from LENR presentations are on July 27 at:

3:05 - 3:30 PMDirect Electric Energy Production by LENR [virtual] - George Egely | Budakeszi, Hungary
    3:30 - 4:00 PMIncreasing the output of the Lattice Energy Converter - Frank Gordon | INOVL Inc, USA
    4:00 - 4:20 PMExperimental Observations on the Lattice Energy Converter [virtual] - Antonio Di Stefano | Prysmian Electronics SRL, Italy
    4:20 - 4:40 PMLattice Energy Conversion Replications - Jean-Paul Biberian | Aix Marseilles University, France

Followed by something going on in the Grandhall:

4:45 - 5:00 PMSolid-State Fusion & Atomic Energy Innovation Showcase: 1. Frank Gordon 2. Brillouin Energy Corp. 3. Larry Forsley

I do not know if Egely's results are from work he did independent of the LEC, or a replication.

• "In this special Science and U episode, David Gornoski is joined by physicist Dr. Weiping Yu and Carl Page, President and Cofounder of Anthropocene Institute, for a conversation on the coming Cold Fusion revolution"

Science and U: Carl Page, Dr. Yu on the Coming Cold Fusion Revolution - A Neighbor's Choice by David Gornoski
    In this special Science and U episode, David Gornoski is joined by physicist Dr. Weiping Yu and Carl Page, President and Cofounder of Anthropocene Institute,…
    aneighborschoice.com

• Carl says because of the big big BIG money making potential (quote "people act funny") there is a lack of transparency (research and data) about what makes it work. Many examples come to my mind.

Indian Head Division had this to say about the problem of lack of transparency. In their presentation. Indian Head openly admits that even the presentation they are giving has limitations (restrictions) placed upon them.

Obviously a restriction whose goal is to limit transparency will cloud facts and misdirect perceptions, i.e. public opinion.

Who restricts team Google from writing an in depth Nature article about their research into and pursuit of solid state CMNS energy technology patents?

The boss does is my best guess.

This is what Indian Head is allowed to say about the lack of transparency at ARPA-E. A few well known researchers have subsequently made similar commentary.

ARPA-E LENR Workshop

NSWC presentation

Friday, October 22 at 11:15 am

HIVER* Electrochemistry Energy Project Update *(2H-Pd-Li Versatile-modeling & Evaluation of Results)

• Oliver Barham, PhD, Project Manager
    • Carl Gotzmer, ST (SES Tier 1), Senior Scientist
    • Ken Conley, Business Development Lead
    • Lou DeChiaro, PhD, Lead Physicist
    • Employees of NSWC Indian Head Division

ARPA-E Indian Head Division (slide 2)

LENR Field Issues (edit/problems)

& Potential Solutions

Lack of transparency by researchers

– Every group has limitations: even our own presentation today

Next in their presentation, on the solution to the problems and issues of pursuing patents, they advise to publish the results, don't cherry pick the data (hide important parts), and openly discuss prosaic explanations. (discuss what works)

ARPA-E Indian Head Division (slide 3)

LENR Field Issues (edit/problems)

& Potential Solutions

– Get patents if necessary; then publish results

– Openly discuss alternate (prosaic) explanations for anomalies

• No need to cherry-pick results

Team Overview (slide 4)

*Indian Head Roles

• Conducted experiments and coordinated results from all performers

• Present(ed) results to entire team for internal review

• Present(ed) team’s results and conclusions to DARPA

For further reading and a bit of history.

LENR PHENOMENA AND POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS, PROFESSOR PETER HAGELSTEIN AND DR. LOUIS DECHIARO

Dr. Louis F. DeChiaro Biography:

Louis F. DeChiaro was awarded the Ph.D. Degree in Physics in 1979 from Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, New Jersey. From 1979 to 2002, he served as an Electronics Engineer / researcher in the telecommunications industry at Bell Laboratories and Telcordia Technologies, retiring in 2002 as a Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff. From 2002 to 2006, he served as an Associate Professor of Computational Science and a founding member of the new Computational Science Program at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.

He joined the US Navy as a civilian Physicist in September, 2006 and since 2009 been performing investigations in LENR physics and supporting the EMC efforts of Branch Q51 at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren, VA.

During the period 2010-2012 he was on special assignment at the Naval Research Labs, Washington, D.C. in their experimental LENR group.

Dr. DeChiaro is a member of Tau Beta Pi.

- end quotes

Also

September 26, 2015 BY Ruby Carat

"IEEE Meeting on 'LENR Phenomenon' Well Attended"

IEEE Meeting on “LENR Phenomenon” well attended – COLD FUSION NOW!

Reference

Source for ARPA-E LENR Workshop

ARPA-E, or Advanced Research Projects Agency–Energy is a United States government agency tasked with promoting and funding research and development of advanced energy technologies. It is modeled after the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

Link to workshop

https://arpa-e.energy.gov/events/low-energy-nuclear-reactions-workshop

Your connection to this site is secure

• Shane D.

Thanks... A friend just suggested it be moved from the Media thread to a discussion thread.

I've listened to this interview a few times and absolutely 😘 love it with a capital L.

SpaceShip Earth in his opening sentences reminded me of a NASA LENR presentation.

Dennis Bushnell NASA 2014

References

Source

archive.org was first indexed by Google more than 10 years ago

Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare, circa 2025 : Dennis M. Bushnell NASA Langley Research Center : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
    War and planetary take-over  by the deep-state/military industrial/AI/transhumanist bots, borgs and humans, projected by 2025 and being implemented now on…
    archive.org

Full 113 page Slide Show

Obtained by Archive dot Org on November 30, 2020

Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare, circa 2025 : Dennis M. Bushnell NASA Langley Research Center : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
    War and planetary take-over  by the deep-state/military industrial/AI/transhumanist bots, borgs and humans, projected by 2025 and being implemented now on…
    archive.org

Also an article posted on

Valentine's Day 2014

"Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025] Dennis Bushnell – NASA – LENR"

• Could you write few lines to summarize what he brought up ? Request for bad US understander as me :/

It's also available in YouTube with auto-translator:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Gennadiy Tarassenko

At the 29 minute mark through to the 31 minute mark Carl Page speaks about a paper he received from a researcher in the Crimea and then talks about how LENR/Solid-State Fusion is taking place deep in the Earth.

Do you have the link to the paper?

Thanks

I also thank you for your works and enjoy studying them.

Source

National Geographic is a popular American monthly magazine published by the National Geographic Society. Known for its photojournalism, it is one of the most widely read magazines of all time.

These Barren Plains Hold a Mystery No One Can Crack
    Were giant stone balls in western Kazakhstan created by underground lightning?
    www.nationalgeographic.org

ARTICLE

"These Barren Plains Hold a Mystery No One Can Crack"

Out of Eden Walk, National Geographic Magazine

Jun 16, 2016 — Gennadiy Tarasenko says underground lightning strikes created the rock nodules strewn about the steppes. Photograph by Paul Salopek.

A bit of history from the article.

Also of relevance to Carl Page's reference paper.

From page 32

INFINITE ENERGY • ISSUE 141 • SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2018

• Gregory Byron Goble

Thank you, you have done a good job in the magazines, I am very glad of such attention to me. At many conferences, participants watched my nodules on my post, and finally, with my silence, I received a good impulse from Carl Page, he understood what it was. I am very glad that I am present at this forum and many people support me. I've learned a lot here, I really liked the Pappa engine here. But I will not be able to come to ICCF 24 because I was not given a visa to the USA!!! I have a lot of ideas, but I don't have good equipment for laboratory tests, there are no good transformers and diodes, they are constantly knocking me out, I need good equipment. I met Salopek in 2016 at Mangyshlak, he looked at my laboratory, he was very glad to meet us and did not understand how I could work in such a laboratory, he is a very great fellow. I watch his desert flight on Twitter all the time. I was very happy with this article, I published it wherever possible, but only now people have understood my science. I live in Kazakhstan, I don't live in Crimea, I'm Kazakh, so to speak, I was born in Kazakhstan at the Chiganak station, now called Shiganak. I am a geologist-geophysicist myself, I defended my PhD thesis and I can clearly see how our Earth is dying. Water and oil are coolers in the ground and it cannot be extracted, and I have written and talked about it everywhere. But we live on oil in Aktau and our oil workers do not need new energy, and since 2005, with the help of the chief engineer, I have received equipment from the MAEK, with which I am working now. The equipment is already old and I'm doing everything to make it work, you can see how my films appear on YouTube, but while I can't analyze all these films, I need a team that could do it all with me. I'm not a physicist, but a geophysicist, which gave me the opportunity to deal with such high voltages, and I need even higher to get nodules. I would be glad to get a good laboratory in any country, now our geologists and oilmen do not understand this new energy, what it can give us. But I wrote about it on the Internet and many can find my articles and publications, look at the Internet, for example-lightning ball nodules-ball nodules-model of the planet https://www.google.kz/search?q…8&biw=1908&bih=895&dpr=1- and other sources of forums where I pushed my concretions. Many people thought I was a fool for writing. But all the same, the Internet helped me, I am blessed with it, only the Internet can lift us to the top so that we can tell the truth everywhere that I think. Now it is necessary to ban the extraction of oil everywhere in the world, the sooner it happens, the easier it will be for everyone. We need to look for new energy and planet Earth in a mobile theory will help us find it. I wrote about it at all ICCF 24, read it, I wrote it at all conferences.

• For people attending virtually . . .

I recommend you sign in to the "reception" area before the conference. You can do this anytime. It seems that every time you restart the browser and sign in, you have to have Hopin send you an Account Access Code. So, once you are signed in, leave the browser open all day.

https://app.hopin.com/events/iccf-24-at-solid-state-energy-summit/reception

This leads to a list of events, such as:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.