Debunk this - Magnetic Energy ( Nigel Cheese )

• preface: I don't understand this man's theory, and have only watched this video 1x but I thought it was worth people here commenting on it. Either he's making an electrochemical battery and scamming us or
    I don't know if there's anything here. Magnetism is always a curious and mysterious place to think through, even if this isnt' real. I KNOW PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD CAN FIGURE IT OUT!

At the beginning first 5mins he goes through some lame algebraic showmanship - just ignore that part. He claims he was attacked by the gov and if so, I give him some room.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for how they make energy in a scaled up process? Nigels' not clear but a youtube thread talks about this.

Nigel:
    Magnetic compression or SIP (Synthetic Inertia Plane) the process of force to like fields of a magnet together and hold them in place. So where is the energy going? What material do you use to capture / harvest the energy? How do you process and or utilize the energy and how do you recycle it? [Lots of clues]..

Other person:

When you hold the magnets in this compression state ( like your cone device ) it creates a focussed magnetic field within the device. You then ‘fire’ electrons across this field ( via the collector antennae ) and the field accelerates the electrons.

Close?

Nigel:

close!!! I'll give your that. You now using your mind to see something you cannot see, your using you senses to feel something you cannot touch. To "fire" something? And "electrons".... Use you mind a little more.

Magnetic compression or SIP (Synthetic Inertia Plane) the process of force to like fields of a magnet together and hold them in place. So where is the energy going? What material do you use to capture / harvest the energy? How do you process and or utilize the energy and how do you recycle it? [Lots of clues]..

• Navid

Changed the title of the thread from “Debunk this - Magnetic Energy (Nigel Cheese_” to “Debunk this - Magnetic Energy ( Nigel Cheese )”.
  • I’ve seen this guy making many claims for other achievements of his. I think he is completely nuts, albeit is fun to watch and hear.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.