Usherenko effect

• Round table "Usherenko effect". Seminar April 13, 2022 –

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2 hours 26 minutes 45 seconds - my short presentation at the seminar.

• During the seminar in the chat, I made my remarks -

Alexey Cherepanov 41:29

Again - the speck of dust is charged - Klimov ... Yes, the speck of dust is not charged !!! She is magnetized!

Aleksei Savchenko 42:08

And if we attribute the excess energy not to one particle, but to all, taking into account the entire energy of the explosion, will there be an effect?

Alexey Cherepanov 44:33

These are not bullets... This is a phantom picture of the emission of electron clusters...

Alexey Cherepanov 45:30

Nothing flies!!! Just like that, a cluster is formed - this is its formation geometry!

Alexey Cherepanov 47:07

And the field is MAGNETIC !!!

Alexey Cherepanov 47:46

where "-" - there is a north magnetic pole on the surface!

Alexey Cherepanov 49:10

This is a visualization of a cluster of electrons - clusters - bundles !!!

Alexey Cherepanov 51:02

A thread is a bundle of free electrons

Alexey Cherepanov 55:12

Essence ... The essence is one clusters of electrons DO NOT care where to form! (This remark of mine is especially important in connection with the text presented by Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov at 37 minutes 40 seconds ... The text presented indicates - "Increasing the protective wall of the container from 5 to 200 mm does not ensure the safety of the microcircuit."

Alexey Cherepanov 57:48

And the second - EXACTLY clusters of free electrons carry MASS in space! They carry mass, not energy!

Alexey Cherepanov 59:29

What MASS? The mass of the ether ... which is then absorbed by the bound electrons and the state of aggregation of matter changes - evaporation + photon pressure

• Usherenko's work on UDP (ultra-deep penetration) has an interesting back story. From memory, he was technical head of a large steelworks in Russia and was asked to investigate failures in the frontal armour of Egyptian owned T-52 tanks during the 7 day war. He discovered that objects as small as sand grains, only a fraction of a mm. in size could penetrate many cms of armour plate - kinetically quite impossible since the grains lacked the mass required to do so.. As you might expect, because of the military involvement, his work was critically examined and replicated in many labs, including by the UK's Defense Research labs at Porton Down, and the USN and DoD labs. Nobody disputed that UDP was a real phenomenon, that according to current physics was impossible to explain.

Here's another paper on this with some attempt to explain the phenomenon...

Abstract

The phenomenon of super-deep penetration of solid microparticles into solid targets under shock has not been interpreted convincingly until now. The concept of highly excited states, developed by V.E. Panin and others, has opened a new path for the interpretation of this phenomenon. According to this concept, under the condition of a highly excited state, the number of allowable structure states in crystals significantly exceeds the number of atoms, i.e., in crystals, new degrees of freedom arise. Highly excited crystals become, in essence, a superposition of several structures. Therefore, in highly excited states, the material of target may be looked at as a system of weakly interacting particles. The application of the theory of a system of weakly interacting particles in this article shows that when the velocity of penetrating particles exceeds the velocity of the thermal motion of particles of the target material, the friction coefficient is inversely proportional to the third power of the relative velocity of penetrating particles. In this way, the effect of losing friction in the penetration of solid particles into solid targets is interpreted.

Physical mechanism of super-deep penetration of solid microparticles into solid targets
    The phenomenon of super-deep penetration of solid microparticles into solid targets under shock has not been interpreted convincingly until now. The concept of…
    www.degruyter.com

• What do you think is meant by a 'Friction Coefficient'? He is saying this FC = k/v^3. Maybe this is a nucleo-piezo-electric event, where the energy released is the integral over time of a very large number of individual LENR events! Cold fusion utilized for constructing mining equipment self-sharpening tools!

• Friction coefficient is normally described as the frictional force (F) between two surfaces in relation to the normal force (N) pushing them together. F/N. Here they are saying that when a lattice becomes 'super -excited' then F/N tends towards 0/0. Since we are talking here about objects moving within in this case a solid medium we must also consider the shear strength of that medium which may become zero or less than zero.

I think this paper does not actually give an explanation for the phenomenon, but does describe certain physical states which must exist/be created for UDP to be observed. I guess it's a help.

• Much cheaper than using artificial diamonds for the mining tools!

Does this paper suggest such an application or how do you derive that from?

Or in other words, would it be possible to apply this effect to revolutionize tool making industry? Ultra hard surface for mining or metal processing tools? Just for my understanding.

Any further info available?

Thx!

• Hi Gerold.

Reading some of Usherenko's earlier work I got the impression he was more interested in creating tooling that exploited the 'jellification' effect on the materials to be cut, in other words tooling systems that created excited states inside the workpiece while managing not to jellify the tools themselves. ~It would be wrong to think if this as merely a method of making suoer-strong tools.

• The John Hutchinson jellyfied metals samples come to mind.

The MFMP channel also posted a video of this presentation, I think Bob will probably make a link between this effect and the Hutchinson effect.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Hi Gerold.

Reading some of Usherenko's earlier work I got the impression he was more interested in creating tooling that exploited the 'jellification' effect on the materials to be cut, in other words tooling systems that created excited states inside the workpiece while managing not to jellify the tools themselves. ~It would be wrong to think if this as merely a method of making suoer-strong tools.

Pay attention again to the text that I presented earlier - "...the text presented by Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov at 37 minutes 40 seconds ... The text presented indicates - "Increasing the protective wall of the container from 5 to 200 mm does not ensure the safety of the microcircuit."

Article - "GENERATION OF ENERGY WHEN BURNING ALUMINUM WITH CLUTCHES OF SILICON CARBIDE PARTICLES" - http://book.sarov.ru/wp-conten…Khariton-19-v2-2017-2.pdf

I quote - "For ground testing - testing, chip samples were placed in a sealed

metal container with wall thickness up to 200 mm. The chip container has been subjected to

loading with bunches of dust particles in the range of impact velocities of 300 – 3000 m/s. After

such processing, microcircuits were taken out of the container. The loss of tightness of the container was not discovered.

The microcircuits after processing in the container were examined by visual inspection, X-ray

and testing on a special stand. Bench testing revealed

microcircuits with a deviation of working parameters from admissible values.

Microcircuits with deviations of operating parameters are revealed. After a single

exposure to a container with a microcircuit placed inside it was using a stand

10% of microcircuits with unacceptable parameter deviations were identified. After a triple

processing, the proportion of such schemes reached 33%, and after five times 85%. "

"Conclusion

The process of penetration of bunches of dust particles (based on SiC powders,

fractions 1-100 microns) into commercially pure aluminum (A7). Firmware of commercially pure metal

(99.7% Al) in ultra-deep penetration mode made it possible to obtain direct evidence

energy generation and draw the following main conclusions:

1. The particle acceleration process is implemented by generating energy in the form of numerous

microexplosions along formed channel elements;

2. The process of ultra-deep penetration is accompanied along the axis of the channels in the microexplosion zone

synthesis of new chemical elements (gallium, copper and iron), the share of which reached 25%;

3. An estimate of the initial radius of the synthesis zone was made, during which it was found that the radius

compression zone at a pressure of 1016 N/m2 is approximately equal to 0.746 A;"

• So now we need to investigate rail guns to shoot very small projectiles. Maybe that would allow much faster charging times. The Navy was unhappy with the charging time of their 200 mile rail gun replacement for the 5 inch gun. Didn't seem to occur to them that a ship has two sides. Put in a second gun system.😎

• Hyper velocity impacts is the field of study of one Navy Researcher that published that obscure paper with an hypothesis that related the effects he saw (Cherenkov radiation) to “cold fusion” and his idea that electrons in a porous ceramic matrix could have the same behavior, idea which he allegedly tested filling an old battery with ceramic beads and electrolyte, and he claims these batteries produce electricity continuously. The experiment seems easy enough to replicate if one would only know which exact material he used.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.