Project Proteus v1 -Harmonic Hydrogen Fusion-

• The force from lenr could be much stronger and quicker than from chemical sources, so timing would be critical. I remember reading about a crankshaft being twisted. I'd like to see someone duplicate the cannon experiment Safely of course.

• Is that not exactly what occurs in a normal internal combustion engine, the spark has to be timed to spark ignition at TDC? Same mechanics but different gases.

Actually an ICE fires the ignition many degrees before TDC, often up to 50 degrees earlier, so that the bulk of the ignition expansion pressure wave occurs after TDC, in order to effectively push the piston downward when it can transfer the most work. The ignition itself takes times to occur, and must be compensated for. Intake and exhaust valve timing affect the pressure characteristics and maximum energy transfer period strongly also. The higher the RPM, the less time everything has to happen in, also a factor in how much earlier a spark must fire before TDC in order to put the power to the piston in a beneficial way. Too soon and the pressure pushes the piston down before it is all the way up, more than it pushes down on the way down, causing ā€˜knockingā€™ and eventually causing damage to compression ring lands and weakening the piston rod bearings, possibly bending connecting rods, jamming or breaking oil control rings and shattering compression rings, excess heating of the engine, etc.

• Thanks to one Richard Feynman it was shown that messing with the timing of Papp's engine was a really bad idea. His messing may have set lenr back 50 years.

It should also be mentioned that Papp's engine was sealed. No external gasses got in and ideally none out. There was no cooling system. Nor did the engine run hot, at least when idling. It had no cooling fins either. That's a really interesting observation. Unfortunately, no one set up a long term test using a dynamometer to my knowledge, although some short term ones were reported.šŸ¤ 

• If you check Papp's patent you will find he used a simple two cylinder automotive breaker setup. Apparently, he did not trust solid state circuitry. I don't blame him. When I was at MIT from 1961 to 1965 at one point I had a job soldering wires on semiconductor pieces to study their electrical properties using the Hall Effect. The job didn't last long as I wasn't good at it. Transistors were basically still in their infancy. Papp's modified Volvo engine blew up in 1966.

• Well, now we have it all worked out by cramming as many n,p diodes as possible onto micro-chips. We have engine-management micro-chips which automatically control internal combustion engines or electric drive motors. None of this technology is new, it is just miniaturisation of what we knew already - yes zero's and one's in binary code. Try cramming n,p,n transistors onto microchips with the same technology, gives us 'quantum' computing. So what? Such systems will never approach the multi-synaptic complexity of the 'analogue' human brain!

• So just look at those kids with their shiny new mobile phones! The question arises whether they start thinking like computers (always relying on apps to answer their questions) or are the computers thinking like the kids! And what are the supercomputers mining bitcoin thinking about? A Terminator Salvation-style take-over of the planet? Or is it Back to the Future Delorean Style?

• With the word 'harmonic' in the title I was hoping this thread would shed some light on the mechanism for resonance based nuclear reactions.

Harmonic is part of the answer.

How do you get energies high enough to cause fusion with input energies orders of magnitude too small? Einstein suggested a harmonic that causes a boson condensate.

Given a high energy event like a nuclear reaction, how does the output energy not have a peak in the high energy region? Over and over by many well know names in the LENR community the answer has been a cluster is involved in the fusion/fission event(s). So, the harmonic (or attraction) which explains the cluster is involved.

• Hello everyone,

I have migrated and updated the Conscious Energy Website. I have gotten rid of any cookie tracking, selling items, or advertisements as they have only cost money and time to maintain. I'm going to stick with pure information on my experiments and other writings that are related. I have a living experimenting article that I will update with progress on Project Proteus.
    If your interested in my open source scientific experimentation you can find it here.

Harmonic Hydrogen Fusion

I still am working on getting the flow meter to work properly, but I might have the bite the bullet and by a higher end ultrasonic or electromagnetic flow meter. The margin of error is looking like +/- 5% and that seems like a little too much to be okay with.

If you have any questions or comments they are always greatly appreciated.
    Cheers to our future built in these precious present moments.

-Diadon

• model of the planet - Google Suche

I have 3 articles in Google here, read them...

And how do you transmit articles and movies

ŠŠµŃ„Ń‚ŃŒ - этŠ¾ ŠŗрŠ¾Š²ŃŒ ŠæŠ»Š°Š½ŠµŃ‚Ń‹, Š½Š°Š“Š¾ сŠ“ŠµŠ»Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š¼Š¾Š“ŠµŠ»ŃŒ ŠæŠ»Š°Š½ŠµŃ‚Ń‹ Šø Š¼Ń‹ ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃƒŃ‡ŠøŠ¼ Š³ŠµŠ½ŠµŃ€Š°Ń‚Š¾Ń€ Š¢Š°Ń€Š°ŃŠµŠ½ŠŗŠ¾, этŠ° эŠ½ŠµŃ€Š³Šøя ŠæŠ¾ŠŗŠ¾Ń€Šøт Š²ŃŠµŠ»ŠµŠ½Š½ŃƒŃŽ! :lenr:

• Your general ideas are very good, now i expect that working only with gases by a D2 or LI7 plasma should be easier.

You said (~1 atom of deuterium per 6400 atoms of regular hydrogen)

However it exists also in a regular water some DH molecules with only one neutron, but never i found the rate , if you have an idea ? I only know this rate is more high than D2 molecules.

Hello everyone,

I have migrated and updated the Conscious Energy Website. I have gotten rid of any cookie tracking, selling items, or advertisements as they have only cost money and time to maintain. I'm going to stick with pure information on my experiments and other writings that are related. I have a living experimenting article that I will update with progress on Project Proteus.
    If your interested in my open source scientific experimentation you can find it here.

Harmonic Hydrogen Fusion

I still am working on getting the flow meter to work properly, but I might have the bite the bullet and by a higher end ultrasonic or electromagnetic flow meter. The margin of error is looking like +/- 5% and that seems like a little too much to be okay with.

If you have any questions or comments they are always greatly appreciated.
    Cheers to our future built in these precious present moments.

-Diadon

• I see you are looking for a non-linear effect from sonication that could lead to point sources of fusion. Some pinpoints plasma events were observed in the works of Matsumoto which you referenced on your site. Specifically, I refer to the pinch electrode experiments. You can see the point source plasmas in his figures.

My group recently reproduced the nonlinear I/V curve seen in fig 2 of on page 213 of that referenced work. The pinch electrode is very important to get the non-linear effect. There must be more surface area to the anode than the cathode. If one does that then at a voltage above about 50 volts the anode becomes a visible source of light. One can get an orange color or a blue color. The color and its distribution depend on surface conditions of the nickel wire anode, voltage, current duration and relative surface area of the anode and cathode which are under water. Further, one can see the point sources of plasma coming off the anode.

• I see you are looking for a non-linear effect from sonication that could lead to point sources of fusion. Some pinpoints plasma events were observed in the works of Matsumoto which you referenced on your site. Specifically, I refer to the pinch electrode experiments. You can see the point source plasmas in his figures.

My group recently reproduced the nonlinear I/V curve seen in fig 2 of on page 213 of that referenced work. The pinch electrode is very important to get the non-linear effect. There must be more surface area to the anode than the cathode. If one does that then at a voltage above about 50 volts the anode becomes a visible source of light. One can get an orange color or a blue color. The color and its distribution depend on surface conditions of the nickel wire anode, voltage, current duration and relative surface area of the anode and cathode which are under water. Further, one can see the point sources of plasma coming off the anode.

Yes, it is a very exciting way to produce plasma with many variables that can be explored. By anode, you mean -cathode when putting power into the electrolytic cell correct?
    I have gotten plasma effects off both +Anode and -Cathode depending on the variables you stated above in reactor configuration, surface areas/current density etc. However, creating plasmas on the +anode seems to disassociate the Nickel into solution. A fellow experiment made in interesting observation in high concentrations and low Voltage cells. In that that the electrolyte would usually collect around the -Cathode in very interesting structures. It could be hypothetically possible that we are creating new meta materials of elements on the boundary layers where electrons form. Materials in which the possibility of certain semi-conductive or super conductive crystalline structures are able to form that allow hydrogen and other sub atomics to move in non-linear ways like as you suggested.

Do you have links to your research and team my friend? I would love to see your progress if it is open source.

Warm regards,

Diadon

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.