Seeking LENR Researchers in Germany-

• A good friend of mine - and to the LENR field - has taken up an academic post in Bonn, Germany. He is interested to know if there are active researchers in the region, possibly to meet for a discussion/lab visit? Can any members help?

Please let me know, either by posting here or emailing me via the forum (click on my profile and it will enable that function)

• So let him come to me, I can help him, and I need helium, we have large cylinders, but there are no small ones. It would be possible to work with my ideas there....

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• So from Kazakhstan we will arrive quickly, how to do it ...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• How we can read/find that ?

Cydonia , you don't have a ResearchGate account? You can find Dieter Seeliger there and read all the reports, some are in English, others are in German.

ETA: I just found out that the reports are now available only by request, I had read some of them when they were initially posted and did not download them, never thought they would become not available later, they must be getting attention, as they are now only by request. Interesting. You can always reach out to Dieter Seeliger by direct message in the RG platform and ask for the reports.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• If you have read his reports, what can you say?

Cydonia , you don't have a ResearchGate account? You can find Dieter Seeliger there and read all the reports, some are in English, others are in German.

ETA: I just found out that the reports are now available only by request, I had read some of them when they were initially posted and did not download them, never thought they would become not available later, they must be getting attention, as they are now only by request. Interesting. You can always reach out to Dieter Seeliger by direct message in the RG platform and ask for the reports.

• There is several parallel worlds in LENR field.

All of persons involved in this doesn't consider this forum as enough relevant to participate here.

This is just a forum where the best is often mixed with the worst..

We can thank calibers as Mizuno San for sometimes coming here but most of the great researchers won't want to mix here with certain "clowns".

I liked Bob Higgins or Ed Storms interventions in time..

I would have liked to see people as Violante or D.Nagel, people who know a lot about Lenr and what I appreciate about them is their discretion. No need to constantly forward pictures from mythomaniacs.

Dr Richard if you expect to see a day some people as Dieter Seeliger it will be necessary to participate "as we all" in this collective effort to raise and raise again the LF scientific level , also stopping the phantasmagoric.

Maybe we should invite Dieter Seeliger and co-workers onto our LENR forum to explain their observations? The more good scientists we have on this site the quicker we will be able to advance the technology.

• If you have read his reports, what can you say?

Well I have to say that I focused in the transmutations which you may know is my obsession because in my opinion they are much hard to explain away if the correct methodology is employed. I was happy to see Dieter also found transmutations. The heat aspect I just skimmed over but there were some interesting and hard to dismiss COPs.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I invited Mr. Seeliger to join the forum, he did not follow up in that sense, but he followed me at RG once I followed him.

• Too bad that you didn't keep his files.

Now, why you said transmutations are much hard to explain away if the correct methodology is employed ?

Indeed, never thought they were going to be removed.

About the transmutations I mean that you can control sources of contamination and do thorough chemical analysis to discard that a new element is result of contamination. With energy measurements we are still debating calorimetry 33 years after.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.