The Third Independent Party Report is Out!

• With respect, Steven Pomp has made no statement other than strong expressions of opinion backed by evidence. Rossi's deliberately substituting a sample is a necessary corollary of the measurements if you think LENR is in this case not happening. I suppose whether in that case such substitution constitutes fraud is anotehr matter, but most people would consider it fraudulent.

The 3rd independent report, on the other hand, has a clear inconsistency in its stated measurements that could only be reconciled by admission of error.

• Dear Mr Clarke,

Your inputs are valuable, but you should refrain yourself from repeating them in all threads of this forum. The idea is to keep a structure in the different discussions.
    We have understand your points on the joule heating measurements.

Thank you.

• Thanks for that. I am hoping they will be widely enough understood for the report's authors to take notice and explain the matter. It is, as it stands, most unfortunate that such an inconsistency should exist! My post on the "questions for the authors" thread got rather buried with many other matters which while indeed interesting do not cut to the heart of the report's meaning in quite the same way.

Best wishes, Tom

• wooowooo, "Mats Lewan and andrea.s are two Rossi-believers starting to have serious doubts on the last test report."

What the heck are you talking about! I just listened to the interview you linked to (its a bit hard to find because it is now in archive.) I certainly didn't hear anything at all that would suggest that Mats Lewan "is starting to have serious doubts". The closest I heard was that he put in a soft note of caution, as is necessary for one in his profession (media).

• wooowooo, "Mats Lewan and andrea.s are two Rossi-believers starting to have serious doubts on the last test report."

What the heck are you talking about! I just listened to the interview you linked to (its a bit hard to find because it is now in archive.) I certainly didn't hear anything at all that would suggest that Mats Lewan "is starting to have serious doubts". The closest I heard was that he put in a soft note of caution, as is necessary for one in his profession (media).

Yes, you are right. Lewan was doubting some of the numbers in the report but not its major conclusions. Andrea.s on the other hand has moved to the other camp. I guess we all just have to wait for Levi et.al to answer the critique so far, some of it devastating I think.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.