The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• As Cydonia suggests, basic research is not expensive, but the work needed to develop and test new ideas is very expensive. The LEC work is a case in point, I can test and do basic measurements on a huge range of materials and methods for less than (perhaps) $1000. To expand this work to find out what exactly is happening inside a working LEC device could cost as much as $1M.

The other problem independent researchers face is time pressure. I work pretty much 6 days a week, often work spills over to the 7th day. It's not a problem in that I enjoy it, but with only part-time helpers I find myself doing most of the data engineering, cleaning, admin, purchasing, filing tax returns and washing up. It's all a thief of the time I could be spending working on the core ideas.

But we are developing a good community at LENR Forum, and we help each other when we can, which is why I am happy to put some time in here. You need butchers, bakers and candle-stick makers to come together to make progress possible.

• My tentative understanding is that EVOs, especially in their highly excited white state, continually produce energy - not only when their double layers collapse and the fall apart. However, there is a huge surge of output when they are destroyed. So the choice becomes whether to design a system that constantly creates and destroys them OR a system that utilizes a steady state EVO.

IMHO, the EVO is a polariton condensate. I have seen much experimental evidence to justify this opinion. There is over 100 types of these polariton condensates now discovered but the common factor in all of them is that they all become superconductors. This means that they are coherent. This also means that they all exist under a state of quantum mechanical superposition. A system in a state of superposition cannot emit energy because of the measurement problem.

As experimtalist justification of this observation, in the LION experiment, the EVO eats out a hexagonal profiled tunnel in diamond that is completely enclosed, is also totally empty, with a tiny bit of transmitted material at the end of the tunnel.

The EVOs begins life as a small inclusion of ultra dense deuterium superconductor inside the imperfections within the diamond lattice.

This means that the EVO produces particles and energy but that output is not realized (does not really exist (show up) in our reality).

The other quantum mechanical based wonder is that all the thousands of independent EVOs inside the diamond all produce the same transmutation product. These thousands of EVOs are all connected (entangled) and all work together as one unit.

See this video below for the demonstration of this quantum mechanical based EVO behavior. This means that we can only extract energy from the EVO at the end of its life... when it becomes decoherent... as Egely does in his reactor.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It should be easy to test Axil's Law that all LENR plasmas are superconducting. Rossi should be able to do this.

Rossi has indirectly. When asked is the light produced by the plasma produced by his system was polarized he said yes. This is a good indicator that his plasma may be coherent. But a more detailed analysis of the light is required to determine that the polarized light has come from a coherent source.

2021-04-02 17:11 KeithT

Dear Andrea,

Is the light emitted by the Ecat SKLed polarized?

Regards,

Keith Thomson.

2021-04-03 08:34 Andrea Rossi

KeithT:

Yes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The LEC work is a case in point, I can test and do basic measurements on a huge range of materials and methods for less than (perhaps) $1000. To expand this work to find out what exactly is happening inside a working LEC device could cost as much as $1M.

One test that you might run inexpensively is to test the resistance of the LEC to see if the electrical resistance decreases when the voltage production of the LEC increases. This decreased electrical resistance might indicate the development of pockets of superconductivity on the surface of the internal tube.

• One test that you might run inexpensively is to test the resistance of the LEC to see if the electrical resistance decreases when the voltage production of the LEC increases. This decreased electrical resistance might indicate the development of pockets of superconductivity on the surface of the internal tube.

Bless you axil, but just because you have Maxwell's hammer, everything is not a nail.

The mechanism of action of a LEC is beyond doubt, The voltage developed by the cell is a result of charge transport by ionised gas molecules, this ionisation being caused by some process in the cathode we don't understand. Since cell resistance is also related to the number of charge carriers moving between working electrode and passive electrode they will move in the same direction together. There is at the moment no need to invoke surface superconductivity- which would at any rate not be detectable by the method you suggest.

• So under vacuum you see no effect? And different gases give different effects?

Yes, it has shown many times that it doesn't work under vacuum, and also I have limited personal evidence (but supported by literature going right back to JJ Thompson) that different gases give different results- this is because different gases and vapours have different ionisation potentials.

• Bless you axil, but just because you have Maxwell's hammer, everything is not a nail.

The mechanism of action of a LEC is beyond doubt, The voltage developed by the cell is a result of charge transport by ionised gas molecules, this ionisation being caused by some process in the cathode we don't understand. Since cell resistance is also related to the number of charge carriers moving between working electrode and passive electrode they will move in the same direction together. There is at the moment no need to invoke surface superconductivity- which would at any rate not be detectable by the method you suggest.

There are good reasons for my opinions about the LEC as follows. I have posted that a superconductor will produce charge separation via the meissner effect. This effect pushes away magnetic fields from the superconductor. This effect also pushes electrons away from the superconductor thus producing charge separation. When charge separation exists, you will have a potential developed between the electrons and the holes in the plasma.

Palladium is the best pure metal catalyst for the production of ultra dense hydrogen as described in Holmlid's papers. Palladium is a better hydrogen catalyst than nickel, platinum, and iridium. Holmlid uses a hydrogen atom transfer catalyst for ethylene and Hydroxycarbonylation of styrene to form ultra dense hydrogen.

The assumptions about the causes of the charge separation in the gas of the LEC could be invalid. I am touched by your benediction and I will try my best to see that you succeed. Along these lines I have other ideas about amplifying the charge separation inside the gas of the LEC if you have an open mind.

lenr-forum.com/attachment/21722/

• It's so open there's a terrible draught between my ears.

Good to hear, Here is such an idea. Try to use a highly rusty hollow iron electrode coated with potassium carbide. This should produce a ultra dens hydrogen catalyst similar to the catalyst that Holmlid uses to produce ultra dense hydrogen. This replaces the palladium electrode and will be far less expensive.

If any increase in voltage is observed, then use a glass tube enclosure to let in light to interact with the ultra dense hydrogen and energize it. Even try a low powered laser chip (cost $10) as per holmlid.

• https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.540.4160&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Ultrahigh-density deuterium of Rydberg matter clusters for inertial confinement fusion targets

Here is an old but excellent article about the production of ultra dense hydrogen in rusty iron when Dr, George Miley and Holmlid were working together. It was found that during ethylene processing at a number of oil refineries, that the ethylene reactors overheated when rust particles were found to have dropped into the ethylene.

• https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/…40.4160&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Ultrahigh-density deuterium of Rydberg matter clusters for inertial confinement fusion targets

Here is an old but excellent article about the production of ultra dense hydrogen in rusty iron when Dr, George Miley and Holmlid were working together. It was found that during ethylene processing at a number of oil refineries, that the ethylene reactors overheated when rust particles were found to have dropped into the ethylene.

This paper has been quoted in the thread devoted to Holmlid’s work. I know you are trying to bridge many concepts, just wanted to point out the fact this work is very well known to many of us, and this paper still is of the mindset that what causes fusion is smashing things together. In a sense, this is what EVOs are thought to do, but achieving the coherent status is the key part.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• This paper has been quoted in the thread devoted to Holmlid’s work. I know you are trying to bridge many concepts, just wanted to point out the fact this work is very well known to many of us, and this paper still is of the mindset that what causes fusion is smashing things together. In a sense, this is what EVOs are thought to do, but achieving the coherent status is the key part.

I think that the issue lies in the beleive that most people have that fusion and fission are the only possible reactions that can explain transmutation. This assumption may not be correct. There might be another candidate that is little known to most non science lay people, that option is vacuum decay.

Vacuum decay is a theory that describes a situation where the structure of the vacuum provides the laws of nature that define how matter and mass behaves. It is likely that a universe with another vacuum different than the one that currently exists here will result in a different configuration of matter, mass, and energy that exists in our current universe.

If we can change the nature of the vacuum by a small amount, then we can change the way the laws of nature work. This issue is a major factor in the experiments that are currently running at CERN.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We are in the true vacuum and the EVO is a false vacuum. When matter enters the EVO, it is ripped apart and goes away. But some small percent of matter absorbed by the EVO reappears back under our true vacuum and reforms into elements that are different from how those elements entered the EVO. This is transmutation.

The proof of this reality is to be found in that LION video I posted upstream. The EVOs start their life cycle totally inside the diamond. Then the EVOs begin to move and rip apart diamond as they moves through the diamond. This produces a empty tunnel totally inside the diamond that the EVO excavates until the EVO becomes unstable and terminates. At this end point the EVO leaves some small amount of transmuted matter at the end of the excavated tunnel.

Here again is the LION video post

• 0911.5495.pdf

Initiation of nuclear reactions under laser irradiation of Au nanoparticles in the aqueous solution of Uranium salt

A.V. Simakin and G.A. Shafeev

This paper shows that nuclear reactions can occur when a laser excites gold nanoparticles in solution with uranium salts. This experiment supports the notion that the LENR reaction is a optical process involving superconductivity. No particles, reaction induced gamma or neutron radiation is produced even though the proportions of uranium isotopes were affected by laser radiation induced fission when active.

• The generation of a supersolid.

As the EVO grows larger, it eventually takes on the shape of a supersolid. In condensed matter physics, a supersolid is a spatially ordered material with superfluid properties. During 2017, a definitive proof for the existence of this supersolid state was demonstrated by several experiments using atomic Bose–Einstein condensates.

A supersolid is a special quantum state of matter where particles form a rigid, spatially ordered lattice structure, but also flows super-fluidically. This behavior contradicts common sense since superfluid flow with zero viscosity is a property exclusive to the fluid state.

The lattice structure of a supersolid will assume the shape of a polygon, usually a hexagon. This is due to the influence of quantum fluxuations in the superfluid.

In LENR experiments, EVOs usually produce polygonal shapes associated with supersolidity. EVOs dig hexagonal, square, or polygonal sealed tunnels or produce spheres of transmuted material. EVOs also produce hexagonal shaped areas of polarized matter on metal surfaces surrounding their impact impressions.

Observation of vortex lattices in Bose-Einstein Condensates which generate a supersolid vortex lattice.

Actually, so many of these vortexes can form inside an EVO that a supersolid lattice will form. It is these vortexes that have produced hexagonal scrub marks that appear in the LION reactor meltdown ash.

Also, the holes that were produced by the EVOs were hexagonal or square in profile which comes from the shape of the supersolid lattice that these ultra-dense vortexes take on when the EVOs get to be huge.

Here is a picture of an EVO that has come out of ECCO reactor fuel. This picture shows the supersolid vortex lattice that most likely produces a strange radiation track that corresponds to the outline of the hexagonal format of the vortex lattice.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/f319759a8c6cd7f20278c45cbeaaacc22c927e7f24e4d1c89ddfedc9458a3436.gif

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.