The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Unluckily this has never been shown for any of the standard models used in physics for modelling mass and particles. So nothing of what you are referencing is valid today. If you don't have the basic math/physics education to understand why e.g. the Driac equation simply is crap (= not basic physics) or why classic gradient fields are nonsense close to any particle, then I can't help you.

What CERN does as in a so called verification is just repeating the old experiment using the same fake Lagrangian with some 1000 fudge constants they claim in agreement with a fake model. So reproducing crap is what you call consistency...

You have to hand it to Holmlid. He produced papers that showed what he believed was correct for peer review and that paper failed and was eventually retracted. It turns out that Holmlid is producing EVOs and he thought those EVOs were kaons, IMHO. Holmlid pushed all his chip to the center of the table and he lost, but at least he is still in the game and better for it..

• Holmlid pushed all his chip to the center of the table and he lost, but at least he is still in the game and better for it..

Sadly he is not better at all, in fact he has not recovered from his previously reported health problem. I suspect he is no more than a figurehead in the current line-up, though I do hope he is somehow back working.

• Sadly he is not better at all, in fact he has not recovered from his previously reported health problem. I suspect he is no more than a figurehead in the current line-up, though I do hope he is somehow back working.

You are comparing dissimilar proposition's, the vagaries of old age is unconnected with with his life long work and its legacy. His legacy stands on it own and is enhanced in his willingness to participate and contribute to the advancement of science.

Like Wyttenbach, many LENR workers horde their knowledge and take it to the grave, a common issue in LENR. Take Einstein for example, he fought quantum mechanics his whole life even until his dyeing breath.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Much more interesting are EM mass clusters that form out in large range fusion events. These certainly emit bright light and have nothing to do with "electrons from current".

I suppose fusion is your explanation to the excess energy that e.g. Egely has measured ? In line with Egely's cathalytic fusion explanation, where the plasmoid works as a some kind of cathalyzer.

• I suppose fusion is your explanation to the excess energy that e.g. Egely has measured ? In line with Egely's cathalytic fusion explanation, where the plasmoid works as a some kind of cathalyzer.

Alan Smith asserts that the Russ George reactor produces radiation, but is that radiation the type that comes from a nuclear reaction? Radiation that comes from a nuclear reaction such as fusion always forms unstable isotopes and neutrons. But in LENR unstable isotopes and neutrons are NEVER formed. Is this lack of nuclear products some form of magic or is it a misinterpretation of the fundamental cause of the radiation?

Electrical production of radiation is possible, so might not this Russ George reaction come from an electrical causation? In Egely's case, there is not unstable isotopes found and there is even less reason to suppose that the reaction is producing nuclear effects such as fusion and more reason to suspect that only electrical causation is involved in the Egely reaction.

Electrons can carry an indeterminate amount of kinetic energy that can be converted to energy that is nuclear level but not of nuclear origin.

• Very good axil. Only problem? They were photons, not electrons.

I have told that electrons produce photons when they interact with matter. This integration is called breaking radiation. It is said that repetition is the mother of learning.

Bremsstrahlung - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

It is easy to explain how electrons produce photons, but it is impossible to explain how gamma is produced without unstable isotope formation and no neutron radiation.

Stop such childish questions. Gamma rays always come from a nuclear reaction. Same problem with children...

Sometimes I wonder how much you really know about science. Don't be concerned, I will take on the job of increasing your knowledge.

Bremsstrahlung is electromagnetic radiation (as are X-rays and gamma rays) produced by the acceleration or deceleration of moving charged particles, such as electrons or positive ions. The word ‘bremsstrahlung’ is German and literally means ‘braking radiation’. Bremsstrahlung is produced when, for example, a high energy electron (or beta particle) is slowed down in matter by the interaction between the electric field of the electron and that of the atomic electrons and nuclei in the matter. The resulting bremsstrahlung has a continuous energy spectrum between zero and the electron’s initial kinetic energy.

• Sometimes I wonder how much you really know about science.

Compared to your manga knowledge of physics I see no problem...

The discussion was about gammas from cold fusion... Not gammas in general. Even there if CF produces an electron its from a nuclear process called Beta decay. So the origin is always nuclear.

What you mix up is secondary radiation with origin of radiation. Most back scattering you see is from gammas...

• Compared to your manga knowledge of physics I see no problem...

The discussion was about gammas from cold fusion... Not gammas in general. Even there if CF produces an electron its from a nuclear process called Beta decay. So the origin is always nuclear.

What you mix up is secondary radiation with origin of radiation. Most back scattering you see is from gammas...

The spectrum of the gamma radiation is the clue that tells what the cause of the radiation is. The broad spectrum that a LENR system produces is the data profile that identifies breaking radiation (cause is not fusion).

A sharp peak at a singular frequency would indicate a nuclear origin ( i.e. 2.5 MeV only) (cause is fusion).

Now that I have informed you about what the proper method is in experimental data analysis, you can look again at the data, if you even bothered to take any data, and make a determination about the root cause of the LENR reaction. Glad to help.

• It is easy to explain how electrons produce photons, but it is impossible to explain how gamma is produced without unstable isotope formation and no neutron radiation.

I would very much disagree with this statement. Unstable nuclear configurations (unstable isotopes) will produce the gamma ray, because they fall to a ground-state (densest packing principle in SAM). Neutron release has very little to do with this, it can be (neutron radiation) but not in most cases. SO in fact both are the same principle, falling back to a ground-state (more dense packed!)

• The broad spectrum that a LENR system produces is the data profile that identifies breaking radiation (cause is not fusion).

A sharp peak at a singular frequency would indicate a nuclear origin ( i.e. 2.5 MeV only) (cause is fusion).

Some broad peaks expected at ITER.. not seen yet..and a sharpish peak at + 15Mev...

Cherenkov detector... maybe it will be seen in 2050 + +..

if I should live so long.. at least to 120..

עד מאה ועשרים שנה

your manga knowledge of physics

https://www.fusion.qst.go.jp/ITER/images/page/329/iter_comic_j_2110.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221991007_Remarks_on_detecting_high-energy_deuterium-tritium_fusion_gamma_rays_using_a_gas_Cherenkov_detector/figures?lo=1

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.