The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Said by mega brains... That already fly in a tachion plane in - (minus) 50 seconds from New York to Tokyo Japan unluckly grounded in a EVO...

Scoff if you want, but rumor has it DeLorean will be releasing the first Tachyonic Flux Capacitor in their upcoming Alpha 5, with a total power of 1.21 Jigawatts.

Chief engineer Dr. Emmett Lathrop Brown claims they are just completing the final design, but they got a bit "wrapped around the Axle" with the EVO destruction and negative mass implications of the design.

Alpha5 - Delorean Motor Company

• Seems to me vacuum apples to gasses , if you have gas in abundant ......... vacuum is irreverent.

or its a lack of resistance or in a confinement space. of vacuum of mass- to stay together. .... bla bla bla

compressing gasses or other elements into a micro black hole- EVO to compress would be interesting.

pushing extra particle into the orbit of open spacing ect.

• If exotic vacuum objects are indeed observed, then why are they not predicted by the quantum theory of vacuum. Perhaps the reason is that the quantum theory is incomplete, and if you supplement it, there will be new solutions. To illustrate this thesis, I suggest looking at equation 4.16 in the article Chaotic dynamics on the sphere , which presents a generalization of the Schrodinger equation for the case of gravity.

• To illustrate this thesis, I suggest looking at equation 4.16 in the article Chaotic dynamics on the sphere , which presents a generalization of the Schrodinger equation for the case of gravity.

Unluckily I have to note that all classic solutions e.g. Schrödinger,Dirac are based on mathematical - naive thinking without any clue of physics. All solutions based on SU(2), SO(3),.. lack two key features a real physical solution would demand.

1) The solutions are not homogeneous

2) The solutions are not stable (not minimal Lagrangians)

1&2 must hold together not only for a temporary configuration.

The first space that allows a stable transport of flux/mass is SO(4).

As a conclusion: Even if you try hard with classic models you provably will fail to describe real physics.

• OK ..drove me nuts...

The Sun is chucking out particles into the upper

the storm with sheer mixing them into Sprites and sometimes tornado's

The sprite will gather gasses from the earth and energy particles from the sun.

As it falls to earth grabbing everything in its path and loads "self org.. the EVO to its bursting point. in the cloud layer of denser air.unloads.=lightning..

The point of the thing I'm building..

• If exotic vacuum objects are indeed observed, then why are they not predicted by the quantum theory of vacuum. Perhaps the reason is that the quantum theory is incomplete, and if you supplement it, there will be new solutions. To illustrate this thesis, I suggest looking at equation 4.16 in the article Chaotic dynamics on the sphere , which presents a generalization of the Schrodinger equation for the case of gravity.

EVO are being produced by replicators of the SAFIRE project as shown in this video below:

The are many ways of creating an EVO, but once the EVO is created, it grows larger when it absorbs electrons and light (EMF - photons). This EMF could be heat, light, microwaves, radiowave, UV, as so on. But the EVO is unstable which means that it will explode when it grows to a certain size. It is this explosion that is the means by which energy is extracted from the vacuum.

For example, in the VEGA system, EVOs are produced by the thousands.as electrons accumulate on the cathode. These EVOs continually explode when they have absorbed enough electrons and reach a certain size. When these EVOs explode, they release energy in a flash of light, radiowaves and a shower of light speed electrons as well as by producing a shockwave . This special type of explosion is called a Bosenova. At the instant of this explosion is when energy is extracted from the vacuum.

While the EVO is growing, it transmutes matter using a special type of magnetism not found anywhere else in nature. The EVO is the dark sector object that science has been looking for for so long as dark matter.

Here is the video of that EVO explosion process as follows:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ed Witten predicted bubbles of nothing and formulated the theory behind their creation.

Physicists Are Studying Mysterious ‘Bubbles of Nothing’ That Eat Spacetime
    A spontaneous hole in the fabric of reality could theoretically end the universe, but don't worry: physicists are studying the idea for what it can teach us…
    www.vice.com

Also magicsound isolated a photo of the EVO captured in a cloud chamber as show on this site as follows

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lenr-forum.com%2Fattachment%2F17202-vega-1-jpg%2F%3AP4lCOc9ia_tQcXzt-hCBThNPVMg&cuid=2168707

• At long last........independent verification of Leif Holmlid's results on Rydberg Matter and ultradense hydrogen!

Leif Holmlid believed that he was producing mesons when he irradiated Ultra dense hydrogen (UDH)with a low powered laser or UV light. But Sveinn Ólafsson found that no mesons were reacted. Sveinn did not know what particles were coming out of the UDH when light hit the UDH. Sveinn was setting up a particle identification line to identify the particle. This is when Magicsound observed the particle in Sveinn Ólafsson's cloud chamber. That particle was an EVO.

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lenr-forum.com%2Fattachment%2F17202-vega-1-jpg%2F%3AP4lCOc9ia_tQcXzt-hCBThNPVMg&cuid=2168707

The spiraling path seen in the photo is the result of the monopole nature of the EVO. The EVO can be either a monopole or a dipole since the EVO is comprised of either right or left handed electrons or both.

See this post for the video about Sveinn's experiment

• I found this technical paper by an ex. ECW physicist, which describes many aspects of the EVO, with a fascinating numerical analysis starting on pages 7-8. Must read if you buy into some of the posts here.

The unifyiing of gravity (e-catworld.com)

The EVO was first observed by Ken Shoulders as a dense cluster of electrons numbering at 10e23. Kiril B. Chukanov also identified it as a electron cluster. Chukanov has even patented it.

US5537009A - Transition of a substance to a new state through use of energizer such as RF energy - Google Patents

Chukanov counts the number of electrons in the EVO at "trillions and trillions". In his theory paper, Rossi identifies his active agent as a cluster of electrons. The issue for experimenters and theorist is to determine the science framework that supports all the actions that have been seen in LENR experimentation associated with the EVO. Bob Greenyer has deduced the structure of the EVO from the transmutation patterns that it leaves in matter. The EVO is a highly magnetic structure that is produced by the spins of electrons confined in a supersolid lattice. This lattice results in hexagonal transmutation patterns seen in tunnels bored into solids as EVOs disappear matter.

Supersolid - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

IMHO, the electrons referenced here are actually transformed into Anderson-Higgs polaritons that I behave as tachyons.

https://link.aps.org/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevResearch.2.013143

Abstract

Motivated by the dramatic success of realizing cavity exciton-polariton condensation in experiment we consider the formation of polaritons from cavity photons and the amplitude or Higgs mode of a superconductor.

Enabled by the recently predicted and observed supercurrent-induced linear coupling between these excitations and light, we find that hybridization between Higgs excitations in a disordered quasi-2D superconductor and resonant cavity photons can occur, forming Higgs-polariton states. This provides the potential for a new means to manipulate the superconducting state as well as the potential for novel photonic cavity circuit elements.

• Rossi’s engineer: ‘I have seen things you people wouldn’t believe’
    A few days ago I had a conversation with Rossi’s closest technician and engineer since 2012, Fulvio Fabiani, which I will report on here. Let me first make…
    animpossibleinvention.com

Fadiani is a first hand witness to the action of the EVO in a Rossi reactor.

“With the failures, I found myself having to believe in it. Why? Because when something fails, you see the behavior of the object. The next time you adjust it, then you see that it behaves very differently. And then you realize that it is something unique. We have it all filmed, which still cannot be disclosed. We have photographs of creatures that emit pure light that have completely melted the reactor down, all in a very quiet way. You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction is switched off. It’s impressive.

• Such statements are the reason why educated people will not read the stuff. May be once make some calculations which forces are needed to bend these electrons....

Axil can't calculate anything. He just reads esoteric articles about hypothetical theories and thinks he ties them all together. Then makes crazy claims without doing any math or any experimentation to verify.

• Such statements are the reason why educated people will not read the stuff. May be once make some calculations which forces are needed to bend these electrons....

Read Sabine Hossenfelder: Lost in Math

How the beauty of math have lead science astray.

In this provocative book (New York Times), a contrarian physicist argues that her field's modern obsession with beauty has given us wonderful math but bad science.

Whether pondering black holes or predicting discoveries at CERN, physicists believe the best theories are beautiful, natural, and elegant, and this standard separates popular theories from disposable ones. This is why, Sabine Hossenfelder argues, we have not seen a major breakthrough in the foundations of physics for more than four decades.

The belief in beauty has become so dogmatic that it now conflicts with scientific objectivity: observation has been unable to confirm mindboggling theories, like supersymmetry or grand unification, invented by physicists based on aesthetic criteria. Worse, these too good to not be true theories are actually untestable and they have left the field in a cul-de-sac. To escape, physicists must rethink their methods. Only by embracing reality as it is can science discover the truth.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.