The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• MFMP and Leveraging the Power of EVOs.

A Recap of Video starts just past one hour 13 minutes.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In my opinion, transmutation does not produce energy. It doesn't matter what elements the reaction destroys, affects, or produces, because the energy output comes from the vacuum. The vacuum reaction (aka LENR) is not a nuclear energy based reaction.

The solution in vacuum reaction reactor design is producing EVOs using as small a electrical input as possible and cycling the life cycle of the EVO as fast as possible.

From the Sean Hartnoll videos on superconductivity shown above, quantum liquid based coherent matter does not support internal magnetism or charge accumulation. This lack of charge allows for resistance less current flow.

• A wire that will carry superconductive current at any temperature as follows: fill the hollow core of an optical fiber with Ohmasa gas and pass laser light through the hollow core to activate the EVOs carried by the gas

So simple, a child could do it! Did you contact the author and mention this simple idea? One thing I am confused about. Since fiber optic are not electrical conductors, how can they become superconducting?

I have attempted to convert Bob vision into practical instructions. 1) Heat a wire via electrical resistance. The metal of the wire must be capable of creating hydrides by absorbing hydrogen gas at the temperature to which one heats it. But don’t add hydrogen to create hydrides yet. 2) Add hydrogen while continuing resistive heating. Because one has an endothermic process to produce the hydride, the temperature drops (one need to control that by the rate of hydrogen addition relative to resistive heating.) Get the temperature close to the debye temperature. The temperature will rise again because one is suppling energy for electrical resistance heating and there exists a limit to hydride saturation. 3) When the temperature gets near the curie temperature, try to get as fast as possible of a transition through the curie temperature because when one exceeds the temperature for a stable hydride the metal will degas suddenly. (Control temperature by the relative rate of hydrogen addition to resistive heating and by reaction rate expectation for when saturation will occur). When you get degassing, one will see ball lightening (a plasma of hydrogen and electrons on the wire). Expect that this ball lightening can detach from the wire. Expect that the transition from metal hydride to metal will produce a wave of pseudo-neutrons. Expect the plasma (which will eject pseudo neutrons) ejects a strange radiation. Expect the radiation can be detected 7 meters away behind a closed door for two seconds by a scintillation detector. Expect that capture of pseudo-neutrons by a secondary material to the Celani wire will increase (the heat out to energy in) to the range of 10X. The secondary material should be a neutron absorber. Expect that if one can absorb more of the ball lightening to the secondary absorber, there will be less of it to consume the wire. Expect one needs to drop the pressure about the wire quickly to cycle the temperature to minimize transmutation of the wire instead of the neutron absorber. By quickly cycling with each scintillator burst, you will get more productive cycles before your wire is destroyed.

Summary expectation: the something that is not neutrons will react with the neutron absorber to produce radiation that reacts with a photo-receptor of a phosphor. Expect one will get heat in the neutron absorber and that one needs a latex, silver, phosphor shield to avoid cancerous radiation from getting to workers. Expect one can judge success at safety by the reduction in the reaction of the phosphor in front as compared to behind the shield.

You will notice I got rid of most of the theory so you can have a procedure that isn’t purposely confusing. I am open to questions if you are open to my bias in answers.

• the something that is not neutrons will react with the neutron absorber to produce radiation that reacts with a photo-receptor of a phosphor.

The something most likely are muons... they occur only 5-7 meters away fromm the reactor as the Kaon-->Pion first must decay...I usually instruct the experimenters how to test for them as it can be harmful.

• When you get degassing, one will see ball lightening (a plasma of hydrogen and electrons on the wire).

That's cool/hot finding.. It could be an effect of recombination of atomic hydrogen released from wire into a normal one... Do you have some photos/videos of the phenomena? Which metal and temperatures did you use?

• I started the story of the DVD particle detector (was advertised as good for radon) but was interrupted by a deer breaching the garden boundary. Since many people have (had) DVDs stored in the basement and bit rot doesn’t seem to have been associated with that in any way, I kinda doubted it, but thought it might be worth a try.

• Just think : what might fester in those DVD pits?

• That's cool/hot finding.. It could be an effect of recombination of atomic hydrogen released from wire into a normal one... Do you have some photos/videos of the phenomena? Which metal and temperatures did you use?

Sorry not an observation but an expectation. I think you are right.

I am part of a lab approaching energy production from water. I assumed the plasma happens as we seen it while replicating the method of Matsumoto in “Experiments of Underwater Spark Discharges with Pinched Electrodes”. You can find the whole collection of Matsumoto as “Steps to the Discovery of Electro-Nuclear Collapse- Collected Papers (1989-1999) by Takaaki Matsumoto. See remoteview.icu by Bob Greenyer.

The situation is similar, one creates a hydrogen gas around a wire though which one passes a current. However, the current is causing electrolysis and the relative amount of gas to liquid depends on voltage above that required for hydrolysis. Matsumoto shows the voltage to current curve as follows.

We found the same pattern to the curve. It is necessary to get into the negative slope region and beyond to see EVOs. In the next figure, one sees that at 70 volts the whole cathode which is below the water level is covered in a blue light. At the very tip, the light is more orange-white and the EVOs are not just at the tip rather EVOs appear to go into the electrolyte. We were using a nickel wire.

• Ohmasa, Leclair, and the Indian guy: Suhas all have produced EVOs using non electrical cavitation. An electrical spark in water is just another way to produce compression of water to form ultra dense water.

MFMP has also demonstrated EVOs production using just water with a cavitation cleaner in the ULTR project.

• Ohmasa, Leclair, and the Indian guy: Suhas all have produced EVOs using non electrical cavitation. An electrical spark in water is just another way to produce compression of water to form ultra dense water.

MFMP has also demonstrated EVOs production using just water with a cavitation cleaner in the ULTR project.

True there are many means of ionization that will create the EVOs. But whatever the means of ionization, water, hydrogen, or electrons do not self-compress.

The compression is a result of the electronuclear gravitational field. The exchange particle of this field is a string composed an electron and a Majorana neutrino. It is easier to think of it as an R-electron. R is for the Riemann. Think of swinging an object at the end of a string. In this case it is the Majorana neutrino. Via special relativity the speed of the neutrino creates the time dilation and length contraction. The local effect of R is expressed as the Lorentz factor from special relativity. The orbital energies of the Majorana neutrino are quantized as E = n2 (13.583784145). The near 13.6 ev base energy absorbed to create various neutrino orbital is approximately the hydrogen ionization energy. The gravitation field causes a stepwise addition to the quantum object (EVO). The filling of quantum object is dependent on n of energy level where the R-electron or R-hydrogen is filling. Lower energy levels fill first. When enough energy is in lower energy levels then equal energy portioning lets that energy undergo a boson condensation to provide energy to a higher energy level.

• True there are many means of ionization that will create the EVOs. But whatever the means of ionization, water, hydrogen, or electrons do not self-compress.

The compression is a result of the electronuclear gravitational field. The exchange particle of this field is a string composed an electron and a Majorana neutrino. It is easier to think of it as an R-electron. R is for the Riemann. Think of swinging an object at the end of a string. In this case it is the Majorana neutrino. Via special relativity the speed of the neutrino creates the time dilation and length contraction. The local effect of R is expressed as the Lorentz factor from special relativity. The orbital energies of the Majorana neutrino are quantized as E = n2 (13.583784145). The near 13.6 ev base energy absorbed to create various neutrino orbital is approximately the hydrogen ionization energy. The gravitation field causes a stepwise addition to the quantum object (EVO). The filling of quantum object is dependent on n of energy level where the R-electron or R-hydrogen is filling. Lower energy levels fill first. When enough energy is in lower energy levels then equal energy portioning lets that energy undergo a boson condensation to provide energy to a higher energy level.

The only reference that I could find on "electronuclear gravitational field" is the total unification of all four fundamental forces into a single force. Theory in cosmology states that this single force existed in the first nanoseconds of the universe after the Big Bang.

How is this force produced when a EVO is formed? Can you provide any details or links that address this issue?

• How is this force produced when a EVO is formed? Can you provide any details or links that address this issue?

If you are looking for someone other than myself who has derived an equation for electronuclear gravity, I suppose you will look in vain. If you want to derive the equation yourself then set a balance at the escape horizon of the coulomb repulsive potential on an electron to a cluster of electrons equal to the gravitation potential of an R-electron experiencing electronuclear gravity to the mass of the cluster of electrons. Do you want me to derive it step by step?

Some say gravity is not a force, since it only changes the metrics of time-space. However, as you know Newton provided us with an equation for gravity. In contrast light is thought to have no mass. Then per Newton it would be unaffected by gravity. However, if via acceleration of particles to speeds approaching that of light, the sun cause (via special relativity) time to be dilated and space to be contracted, the light which enters this time-space changes direction or experiences gravitational lensing. We observe gravitational lensing, so gravity caused by high speed is real.

As the neutrino end of an electron-neutrino string (R-electron) approaches the speed of light it causes the same effect as the sun does with light beyond the sun. Call the resultant gravity a force or not: it's your choice. Time is dilated and space contracts within an R-electron. Further the effect extends to the apparent orbital of a R-electron and beyond. The attraction of R-electrons causes the formation of an EVO.

Ken Shoulders put it this way.

" This is a very complex process: it is a wonder that anyone has figured out anything about it, even if it has taken over 80 years. " Then he provides some parameters and continues. "And then a miracle happens. Somehow, out of this mess an EV emerges. If there was ever an example of how order is created out of chaos, this is it. I have not been privy to the finest details of this birth because it is a deep dark secret, veiled by a high density of particles moving like mad hornets around a despoiled nest. What I have seen, by observing from the outside with an electron camera, is an EV emerging from the plasma cloud."

• Here his full interesting live...

External Content www.youtube.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.