The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• The Majorana neutrinos complex (MNC) is a dipole of matter and antimatter, and it forms a string with the electron (R-electron = MNC + electron). Per your fuzzy definition it could be a polariton because one has a dipole and a strong coupling with an electric field. MNC have electronuclear gravity and will form clusters ranging from a few eV to 100 of MeV. It is likely, that such clusters do not contain electrons. Some have called such cluster string vortex solitons.

The neutrino theories of cold fusion come from the Russian researchers, primarily from Parkhomov. I consider these hand waving theories as contrary to current science understanding.

Neutrinos are used in cold fusion theories because research in neutrinos are so obscure, difficult and hard to generate.

In this video, the baseline in the current history, research, and theory about the neutrino is painlessly presented.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Furthermore, the Majorana neutrino will be disproven if the sterile neutrino is detected.

This new article below describes a new experiment that may confirm a long-standing anomaly that may point to a fourth flavor of neutrino which would undercut the Majorana neutrino theory.

Underground experiment points to sterile neutrino, a new type of fundamental particle linked to dark matter
    A new experiment confirms a long-standing anomaly that may point to a fourth flavor of neutrino.
    www.zmescience.com

• Back in the real world, George Egely made a fairly amazing announcement today, talking about the dusty plasma system he has created that uses the catalytic fusion of polaritons in hydrogen (I presume the catalyst is in the dust) that is to be prototyped to produce a 30kW energy amplifier. I am not sure what the COP of his system is claimed to be, but it did occur to me that Egely's polariton 'necklaces' are EVO's. A word he never used.

• Back in the real world, George Egely made a fairly amazing announcement today, talking about the dusty plasma system he has created that uses the catalytic fusion of polaritons in hydrogen (I presume the catalyst is in the dust) that is to be prototyped to produce a 30kW energy amplifier. I am not sure what the COP of his system is claimed to be, but it did occur to me that Egely's polariton 'necklaces' are EVO's. A word he never used.

My interest in polaritons as an active agent in the LENR reaction dates back to the beginning of the previous decade. NASA Researchers in polaritons advanced theories to support polartions in LENR.

NASA video on LENR (low energy nuclear reactions), a clean form of nuclear energy « Kurzweil

NASA Langley Research Center posted Thursday (but has not announced) a new video on NASA research on LENR (low energy nuclear reactions), entitled “Method for Enhancement of Surface Plasmon Polaritons to Initiate & Sustain LENR.”

I was encouraged in my studies on LENR causation through polaritons by Dr. Egely's histories in LENR that explained how the polariton was the sole active agent in LENR. One or more of these articles may have been deleted or revised over the years. Dr. Egely never ascribed to the nonsensical nuclear based theories of LENR.

http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/Fusion-by-Pseudo-Particles-Part1.pdf

http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/Fusion-by-Pseudo-Particles-Part2.pdf

http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/Fusion-by-Pseudo-Particles-Part3.pdf

See the post below for downloads of these papers

The content of these documents can still be found on the net and are must reading.

In the NOVA dusty plasma reactor that Bob Greenyer examined, imprints of EVOs could be found pressed into its aluminum walls.

I posted this here in 2017

• it did occur to me that Egely's polariton 'necklaces' are EVO's. A word he never used.

He was calling them condensed plasmoids, IIRC.
    This new device sounds far too good to be true, on initial review. I would likely not pay much attention to these claims if they weren't coming from a person with as much credibility in this field as George Egely has earned. I've met him several times, and read many of his articles and papers. He has always come across as quite earnest, thoughtful, insightful and sincere to me. Jean-Paul Biberian's qualified initial positive assessment was mentioned to me by David Nagel shortly before Egely's presentation, which prompted me to pay particular attention to it despite the incredible claims being made. I'm still agog at the thought of kilowatts of direct electricity being generated without appreciable heat in a handheld device such as he was holding. I sure hope he manages to develop this, and does not get delayed or stranded by IP considerations in the process. I also hope he figures out how to share meaningful details about measured system performance capabilities.in the near future.

• Молодец, это так образуются конкрецит

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• He was calling them condensed plasmoids, IIRC.
    This new device sounds far too good to be true, on initial review. I would likely not pay much attention to these claims if they weren't coming from a person with as much credibility in this field as George Egely has earned. I've met him several times, and read many of his articles and papers. He has always come across as quite earnest, thoughtful, insightful and sincere to me. Jean-Paul Biberian's qualified initial positive assessment was mentioned to me by David Nagel shortly before Egely's presentation, which prompted me to pay particular attention to it despite the incredible claims being made. I'm still agog at the thought of kilowatts of direct electricity being generated without appreciable heat in a handheld device such as he was holding. I sure hope he manages to develop this, and does not get delayed or stranded by IP considerations in the process. I also hope he figures out how to share meaningful details about measured system performance capabilities.in the near future.

Good things happen when theory matches reality.

When the EVO eventually becomes unstable, it explodes in a Bosenova. Electrons will then reform from the polaritons that had aggregated to form the polariton Bose condinsate (EVO). If the electrons produced by the Bosenova are captured before they can interact with the plasma, then the kinetic energy released by the Bosenova remains contained in the electrical current formed when captured in the Bosenova.

Rossi is using Xenon to form light to buffer the Bosenova electron production from which he extracts photonic energy by using a photoelectric process.

Here again is the Bosenova explosions produce by the VEGA experiment.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I beleive this is what Rossi is doing to keep the heat produce by his SKLEP reactor minimized.

• I found MFMP video that shows the EVO inprint pressed into the aluminum structure of the NOVA microwave reactor. This imprint shows the petal structure of the Bose condensate of the polariton condensate. It also shows the surrounding hexagonal magnetic imprint of the supersolid generated magnetic field produced by this condensate.

The petals are the alternating left and right handed polariton circulations. This circulation produced the north and south magnetic poles of the vortex tubes that this condensate produces.

For the details of the theory about this petal condensate see this

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1401988111

• Some reflections on the Moray metal that powered the Moray device. It is common in LENR reactor design to distress metals used in the reactive surfaces of gainful reactor designs. This pitting of metal is a common method of making Polaritons in nanoplasmonic systems. Mizuno uses this method and so does Piantelli. The use of acid etched Constantan wire is another pitting method used in gainful LENR systems.

These pits and spikes act as optical cavities that generate Polaritons.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• These pits and spikes act as optical cavities that generate Polaritons.

Exactly there are specific frequencies to produce R-hydrogen. The term for these specific frequencies is phat photons. The term belongs to Pharis Williams. I understand optical cavities. However, I don't know of any math for spikes to make resonance waveguides. The sizes of the required cavities can be calculated from the required frequencies.

The spikes create intense current via ionization. The spike become the optical source. Hence, photon production is proportional to current through the gas or liquid and specifically through the spike.The farther the spike is from the waveguide the lower the efficiency of production of R-electrons from phat photons + electrons. To be effective the waveguide must capture a phat frequency and ionization must produce that frequency.

Ionization of hydrogen or water will produce the right frequencies. So, the big problem is getting the right length for the waveguide. George Miley has a patent on that subject for reactors made from thin films of metal (increasing the number of NAE). Also, Miley produced a figure showing the accumulation of hydrogen in the NAE or waveguide. According to his data hydrogen atom densities reach 1024 per cm3.

• Exactly there are specific frequencies to produce R-hydrogen. The term for these specific frequencies is phat photons. The term belongs to Pharis Williams. I understand optical cavities. However, I don't know of any math for spikes to make resonance waveguides. The sizes of the required cavities can be calculated from the required frequencies.

The spikes create intense current via ionization. The spike become the optical source. Hence, photon production is proportional to current through the gas or liquid and specifically through the spike.The farther the spike is from the waveguide the lower the efficiency of production of R-electrons from phat photons + electrons. To be effective the waveguide must capture a phat frequency and ionization must produce that frequency.

Ionization of hydrogen or water will produce the right frequencies. So, the big problem is getting the right length for the waveguide. George Miley has a patent on that subject for reactors made from thin films of metal (increasing the number of NAE). Also, Miley produced a figure showing the accumulation of hydrogen in the NAE or waveguide. According to his data hydrogen atom densities reach 1024 per cm3.

Hopefully, I have downloaded

This short article will explain how nanoplasmonics works.

• An Explanation of what produces transmutation

Particle physicists have an issue with our universe, it is not natural. This wildly unnatural universe is at the bottom of our cold fusion experience. The improbable existence of our universe is what makes cold fusion possible. Our reality is setting on the knife's edge of existence. A minimal increase of the Higgs field will push the universe into disaster. Our universe is within a hair's breadth from destruction.

Naturalness and the Standard Model

Matt Strassler [August 27 – September 9, 2013] What is “Naturalness”? [This subject is closely related to the hierarchy problem.]

https://profmattstrassler.com/articles-and-posts/particle-physics-basics/the-hierarchy-problem/naturalness/

Transmutation of matter happens when our universe is pushed over the edge into an alien vacuum state. Transmutation begins when small pieces of our universe will have entered into a microbubble of a newly created strange alien state; and now this new micro anti-universe instantly reverts this captured matter very softly and with high order into a cloud of energy and strange alien fundamental particles. Only when this portion of our reality re-enters back into the influence of our everyday existence does this matter return to its normal structure, but that small portion of that matter has been reordered and reconfigured into new forms and elements that are different from how that matter was configured when it entered into that new anti micro existence.

The sharpness of the Higgs fields' potential curve at its minimum defines how fast mass will be applied to the fundamental particles in this universe. A steep curve at the Higgs field minimum will result in a rapid increase in the mass of all the fundamental particles in the alien universe.

Experts often compare the finely tuned Higgs mass to a pencil standing on its sharpened lead tip, nudged this way and that by the slightest force like a puff of air current or a table vibration that is so week that it is undetectable to our senses will upset that perfect balance. It is not a state of impossibility; it is a state of extremely small likelihood, say scientists that study this issue. If you ever came across such a pencil standing there, you would first move your hand over the pencil to see if there was any string holding it from the ceiling. Next, you would look at the tip to see if there is chewing gum.

The nucleus of the atom is a finely balanced system. The mass of the quarks that comprise the nucleus is also finely balanced to keep the nucleus together. If the mass of the quarks inside the nucleus were to increase by just a few percent, then the nucleus would fall apart.

But the disintegration of the nucleus would reflect the amount of energy that has been added to the Higgs potential. First we would see slight isotopic shifts as a single neutron would leave the nucleus as just a minuscule amount of quark mass is added.

As the Higgs vacuum potential grows further, elements would transmute as protons left the nucleus.

And finally, when the Higgs potential neared its maximum and the transmutation process became extreme, then all forms of confusing elemental fissions and fusions would occur simultaneously.

From transmutation results that have been seen over the years, it is apparent that the process (Exotic Vacuum Object - EVO) that is transmuting elements has a continuous range in power from very weak (slight isotopic changes) to extremely strong (production of lead).

This brings to mind the 2005 article that George H. Miley authors to explain some of the transmutation patterns he was seeing in his research.

Dr. Miley tries to make sense of the transmutation results that he was seeing. This type of transmutation is extreme when the atoms that enter the influence of the powerful EVO are turned into a quark gluon plasma.

Quark-Gluon Model for Magic Numbers Related to Low Energy Nuclear Reactions

https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/21501-quark-gluon-model-for-magic-numbers-related-to-low-pdf/

Quark Masses and the Stability of the Proton and Deuteron

Why the Universe is Just So - C.J. Hogan

It has long been noted that the stability of the proton depends on the up and down quark masses, requiring md - mu geq Eem approx alpha3/2 mproton to overcome the extra electromagnetic mass-energy Eem of a proton relative to a neutron. Detailed considerations suggest that md - mu is quite finely tuned, in the sense that if it were changed by more than a fraction of its value either way, nuclear astrophysics as we know it would radically change.

Quarks being always confined never appear ``on-shell'' so their masses are tricky to measure precisely. A recent review by Fusaoka and Koide (1998) gives mu = 4.88 ± 0.57 MeV, md = 9.81 ± 0.65 MeV, larger than the 0.511 MeV of the electron but negligible compared to the 938.272 MeV mass of the proton, 939.566 MeV of the neutron, or 1875.613 MeV of the deuteron. On the other hand small changes in md-mu can have surprisingly profound effects on the world through their effect on the relative masses of the proton, neutron and deuteron. If mn < mp the proton is unstable and there are no atoms, no chemistry. It is thus important that mn > mp, but not by too much since the neutron becomes too unstable. The neutron beta- decay rate is as small as it is only because of the small n, p mass difference: it is closely controlled by the phase space suppression. With a small increase in the mass difference the neutron decays much faster and the deuteron becomes unstable, also leading to radical changes in the world.

In the past, earlier days of cold fusion research, you may remember slight isotope changes in the distribution of nickel isotopes after a run on a cold fusion reactor. In those feeble early solid state cold fusion reactors, the nickel isotopes became more enriched in Ni62 and Ni64. Ni61 also showed a great deviation from the normal isotopic distribution. These isotopic shifts showed redistribution of neutrons among the nickel atoms, yet no neutrons were ever detected during these reactor runs.

The old guard cold fusion meme cannot explain how this change in isotopic distribution could happen. The fusion nuclear reaction does not affect isotopes, it only affects the number of protons and neutrons inside a nucleus. As I have shown previously, this change in isotopic distribution comes from slight changes in the masses of the up and down quarks in protons and neutrons.

• I have downloaded George H Miley paper

Quark-Gluon Model for Magic Numbers Related to Low Energy Nuclear

Reactions

where Miley tries to make sense of the transmutation results that he was seeing. This type of transmutation is extreme when the atoms that enter the influence of the powerful EVO are turned into a quark gluon plasma.

From transmutation results that have been seen over the years, it is apparent that the process (EVO) that is transmuting elements have a continuous range in power from very weak (slight isotopic changes) to extremely strong (production of lead).

• Particle physicists have an issue with our universe, it is not natural. This wildly unnatural universe is at the bottom of our cold fusion experience. The improbable existence of our universe is what makes cold fusion possible. Our reality is setting on the knife's edge of existence. A minimal increase of the Higgs field will push the universe into disaster. Our universe is within a hair's breadth from distruction.

First we will die because the earth will become hellish due to all the global warming, Then we have the obviously late arrival of a huge asteroid... And that after narrowly escaping the 2012 'end of the world' even while the ;pandemic which kills almost no-one' will finish us off. And now you are saying the universe is on the brink of collapse?! I

Perhaps you should take another look at Natural Science, gives a very very different picture and a much healthier outlook on life, one that is not about to die horribly,, but one where can actually live, discover and be happy even. Just a friendly suggestion...

The nucleus of the atom is a finely balanced system. - I agree very much, it is a balance between electrons and protons.
    The mass of the quarks that comprise the nucleus is also finely balanced to keep the nucleus together. - How?
    If the mass of the quarks inside the nucleus were to increase by just a few percent, then the nucleus would fall apart. - Why on earth would the mass change? in other words 'speculation'

• First we will die because the earth will become hellish due to all the global warming, Then we have the obviously late arrival of a huge asteroid... And that after narrowly escaping the 2012 'end of the world' even while the ;pandemic which kills almost no-one' will finish us off. And now you are saying the universe is on the brink of collapse?! I

Perhaps you should take another look at Natural Science, gives a very very different picture and a much healthier outlook on life, one that is not about to die horribly,, but one where can actually live, discover and be happy even. Just a friendly suggestion...

The nucleus of the atom is a finely balanced system. - I agree very much, it is a balance between electrons and protons.
    The mass of the quarks that comprise the nucleus is also finely balanced to keep the nucleus together. - How?
    If the mass of the quarks inside the nucleus were to increase by just a few percent, then the nucleus would fall apart. - Why on earth would the mass change? in other words 'speculation'

This lecture explains how the Higgs field affects the cohesion of the nucleus.

• he mass of the quarks that comprise the nucleus is also finely balanced to keep the nucleus together.

Quarks are a standard model fantasy product. They are the mirror image one gets when nuclei are scattered at high energy. Quarks have no known mass as nobody ever could separate a quark.

The standard model has no clue of particle/nucleus structure!

• This lecture explains how the Higgs field affects the cohesion of the nucleus.

TYVM but I have my own model that I follow, The Structured Atom Model. Definitely not finished nor perfect but explains a whole lot more already.

ps. I am absolutely beyond saving!, I have rejected the standard model and most of QM. No "Higgs whatever" for me, nor dark matter and black holes, and reject the concept of 'anti-matter' and my favorite no time travel. But most of all not the unnihilistic outlook on life. Am an "antivaxxer" as well (so I am told), since I think what goes through for that term is utter poison and mistreatment of people in general because I bought into the Grand Jury fact finding.
    So your suggestions are wasted on me since I tried all that and as said reject it. Conversely I reckon my recommendations are likewise wasted otherwise I would argue to take a look at some other works that paint a very different picture.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.