The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Fredericks has been analyzing tracks for years, he has a very great collection of them, and has several hypothesis about the nature of what leaves the tracks.

My theory of LENR centers on the ability of a condensed matter system to create a false Higgs vacuum. The Higgs field is a Tachyonic fields. It play an important role in modern physics. Perhaps the most famous is the Higgs boson of the Standard Model of particle physics, which has an imaginary mass in its uncondensed phase. In general, the phenomenon of spontaneous symmetry breaking, which is closely related to tachyon condensation, plays an important role in many aspects of theoretical physics.

Being a Higgs field derived from a superconductive origin, the False Higgs vacuum is also tachyonic. The EVO is a false Higgs field and is therefore tachyonic. EVOs as a tachyon condensate produce strange radiation as described by Fredericks.

The polariton condensate has been experimentally observer to be tachyonic having a non positive mass.

Physicists Say They've Created a Device That Generates 'Negative Mass'
    Physicists have created what they say is the first device that's capable of generating particles that behave as if they have negative mass.
    www.sciencealert.com

Physicists have created what they say is the first device that's capable of generating particles that behave as if they have negative mass.

The device generates a strange particle that's half-light/half-matter, and as if that isn't cool enough, it could also be the foundation for a new kind of laser that could operate on far less energy than current technologies.

This builds on recent theoretical work on the behaviour of something called a polariton, which appears to behave as if it has negative mass – a mind-blowing property that sees objects move towards the force pushing it, instead of being pushed away.

There are other indicators that the EVO is a superconductor. All LENR system produce charge separation. Additionally, the light emitted from a LENR system will always be polarized. The EVO also produces polygonal shaped marks: hexagons, squares, spheres, triangles, in transmutation products and matter destruction. This stems from the supersolid nature of the formation of vortices that result from superfluidity.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Black Holes May Be Covered in Vortex Structures According to New Study. Rotation in black holes may for vortexes due to the formation of Bose condensation.

As I posted here

Rotation will produce strange radiation which is caused by EVOs in motion. Rotation will produce EVOs as proven by experimentation done by Alexander Shishkin. It seems like rotating black holes take on the characteristics of EVOs.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The SAFIRE Project: Transformative Technology | Montgomery Childs & Michael Clarage

Mar 27, 2021

The transmutation produced as a crenelated ball which is the identical form that was seen in the ULTR experiment. The ULTR crenellated ball was produced by a $30 cavitation cleaner by magicsound. This result shows that the SAFIRE project produces EVOs that can transmute matter into the form of a crenelated ball. The ULTR ball is larger than the SAFIRE ball.

• Experimental observations supporting the superconductive origin of the LENR reaction

There are other indicators that the EVO is a superconductor. All LENR systems produce charge separation that is generated by the Meissner effect. Additionally, the light emitted from a LENR system will always be polarized. The EVO also produces polygonal shaped marks: hexagons, squares, spheres, triangles, in transmutation products and matter destruction typified by the shape of the holes produced in materials. This unique shape forming mechanism stems from the supersolid nature of the formation of vortices that result from superfluidity.

In physics the magneto-optic Kerr effect (MOKE) or the surface magneto-optic Kerr effect (SMOKE) is one of the magneto-optic effects that are a proof of the superconductive nature of the LENR reaction. This mode describes the changes to light reflected from a magnetized surface. It is used in materials science research in devices such as the Kerr microscope, to investigate the magnetization structure of materials.

When EVOs impact a metal surface, they leave an impression on that surface that reflects their magnetic vortex structure. One aspect of these impressions can only be seen with polarized light and takes the form of a hexagon. The intense magnetic nature of the EVO imprints its magnetic field onto the metal surface so that the supersolid shape of the internal magnetic vortex field is impressed onto the metal surface.

This effect results from a modification in the off-diagonal components of the dielectric tensor permittivity . These off-diagonal components give the magneto-optic material an anisotropic permittivity, meaning that its permittivity is different in different directions.

The Kerr angle is the angle that linearly polarized light will be rotated after hitting the modified area. The Kerr elasticity is the ratio of the semimajor and semiminor axes of the elliptically polarized light, generated from reflection of linearly polarized light.

• The stationary EVO produces a matched pair of holes that pernitrate the surface of a metal that the EVO has been created on. These set of holes are produced by magnetic vortex flux tubes that are generated by a circulation of spins produced by the polaritons that comprise the polariton condensate. The two magnetic vortex flux tubes are produced by right and left handed electron spin components of the polariton aggregation. Right handed spins produce the south magnetic vortex flux tube and the left handed spins produced the north handed magnetic vortex flux tube. Matter from the metal surface is dematerialized by the magnetic flux lines that connect these two triangular profiled holes and are carried into the interior of the EVO where dematerialization and/or transmutation takes place. The triangular hole profile originates from the supersolid aggregation of the vortexes lattice within the EVO. The metal surface material that is affected is plastified and flows through the magnetic flux lines leaving these matched holes in the metal surface. An instance of this matter removal and transport is cough in the act as explained in the following video called the cannon. This paired hole transmutation process is common in LENR reactor operations to such a degree as to eventually degrade the materials of the reactor structure into inoperability.

External Content www.youtube.com

• In physics the magneto-optic Kerr effect (MOKE) or the surface magneto-optic Kerr effect (SMOKE) is one of the magneto-optic effects that are a proof of the superconductive nature of the LENR reaction. This mode describes the changes to light reflected from a magnetized surface. It is used in materials science research in devices such as the Kerr microscope, to investigate the magnetization structure of materials.

I found another interesting piece of information about SMOKE. "SMOKE 'em if you got 'em" I guess. Only thing is they don't mention tachyons or superconductivity though.

Magneto-optic Kerr effect

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

In physics the magneto-optic Kerr effect (MOKE) or the surface magneto-optic Kerr effect (SMOKE) is one of the magneto-optic effects. It describes the changes to light reflected from a magnetized surface. It is used in materials science research in devices such as the Kerr microscope, to investigate the magnetization structure of materials.

• If you cut and paste Wikipedia into a thesis, but add a few extra words with your personal theory, is that considered plagiarism? Asking for a friend.

Unlike many here, I don't make up my own science: I try to conform with science that currently exists. Why is it important to reinvent what already exists? If you don't like what I write, then don't read it. But at least in this case you were motivated to look up the description of SMOKE which I doubt that you knew anything about and are now better informed for it. This is the goal of education.

• Some interesting "original research" on superconductivity:

Superconductivity is a set of physical properties observed in certain materials and e-cat devices where electrical resistance vanishes and magnetic flux fields and EVO's are expelled from the material. Any material exhibiting these properties is a superconductor and a polariton condensate. Unlike an ordinary metallic conductor, whose resistance decreases gradually as its temperature is lowered even down to near absolute zero, a superconductor has a characteristic critical temperature below which the resistance drops abruptly to zero, with the exception of LENR fuels which are superconducting at any temperature including high plasma temperatures.[1][2]

• That is precisely the problem, current physics is in dire need of a total re-doing.

At least of acknowledging it has reached a point where is no longer able to allow things to advance and has become a hindrance to a better understanding of the universe.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Unlike many here, I don't make up my own science: I try to conform with science that currently exists. Why is it important to reinvent what already exists? If you don't like what I write, then don't read it. But at least in this case you were motivated to look up the description of SMOKE which I doubt that you knew anything about and are now better informed for it. This is the goal of education.

You are completely biased. Your view does not even try to apply rules to your own work that you seem to apply to others. (Which can be said of most of us)

You make up stuff in every post by cutting and paste various ideas together. You provide a wildly imagined version of what you think really happens with references to others works.as if it is obvious, these references back you. But why should you think that makes you better not worse than those who you think are making up science?

Most of your posts are too long and too complicated to be truthful science. You seem to be using the lawyer rule of weight of evidence too literally. So, I skim through most of them. I find your efforts praiseworthy. Every group effort need imagination which is what I find when I investigate your claims. Although, I find your posts as unscientific as any I have seen, I am thankful for the references you provide that are useful and scientific. Of course, not all your references are useful and scientific.

Thank again for your contribution. And to all the other differing views from Axil, an equal thanks for your contribution.

• You make up stuff in every post by cutting and paste various ideas together. You provide a wildly imagined version of what you think really happens with references to others works.as if it is obvious, these references back you. But why should you think that makes you better not worse than those who you think are making up science?

Putting ideas together is a systems engineering method. In solving a mystery, the method is to put all the clues together to look for a common factor. When that common factor is determined, then the behavior of that common factor is examined to see what it means.

What I find in most thinking in the field of LENR is that the discontinuities and seeming illogic in common factor anaisys are ignored. For example, the assumed common factor in LENR thinking is that fusion produces transmutation. But when elements like rare earths and lead are produced in transmutation that observation is ignored with no attempt at explaining how lead could be produce by fusion. The conclusion must be that transmutation is not based on fusion but is some other process. Then the gathering of clues begins in understanding what that new process must be to explain how that new process works and how that process relates to all the other observed processes involved.

One such process is to explain why hexagon and triangular holes are produced in transmutation. The answer to that process is then related to all the other purported processes that have been resolved. And all the while, all the processes must be allowed by existing science.

What you cannot do is say that fusion produces transmustation and ignore the transmutation to rare earths and to lead. You must also explain why hexagonal holes are produce together with crenelated micron sized hollows perfect spheres of layered elements are found in transmutation and all reflecting polarize light.

• That is precisely the problem, current physics is in dire need of a total re-doing.

There are dozens of disconnected fields in science. Just because you might not know the latest advances in cosmology does not mean that solid state physics must be reworked. Cosmology might explain the situation. Then there is string theory. The solution might be found in string theory or in nanoplasmonics. You must know a lot of science in order to say that it needs a total re-doing.

• Some interesting "original research" on superconductivity:

Superconductivity is a set of physical properties observed in certain materials and e-cat devices where electrical resistance vanishes and magnetic flux fields and EVO's are expelled from the material. Any material exhibiting these properties is a superconductor and a polariton condensate. Unlike an ordinary metallic conductor, whose resistance decreases gradually as its temperature is lowered even down to near absolute zero, a superconductor has a characteristic critical temperature below which the resistance drops abruptly to zero, with the exception of LENR fuels which are superconducting at any temperature including high plasma temperatures.[1][2]

Superconductivity explains many of the features seen in the LENR reaction, but it has major limitations based on the temperature range that superconductivity can occur. How can a superconductor exist at any temperature as seems to be true in plasma based LENR?

The answer is to be found in how differing states of the vacuum and spacetime interact. They don't interact. This lack of interaction was postulated when the Higgs field first came into being when the universe cooled to allow the electroweak force to decoupled from EMF. This state change in the vacuum allows for bubbles of non-interacting topological defects to exist in spacetime.

The Abelian Higgs model therefore allows for cosmic strings and domain walls.

This means that the EVO existes in its own Higgs vacuum state that differs from that of spacetime. The superconductive state inside the EVO is not affected by environmental conditions in spacetime. This solution comes from cosmology and quantum field theory. This also implicate the Higgs field as a major formative factor in the mechanisms that inform the actions of the EVO.

See

TASI Lectures: Introduction to Cosmology - M. Trodden & S.M. Carroll

• There are dozens of disconnected fields in science. Just because you might not know the latest advances in cosmology does not mean that solid state physics must be reworked. Cosmology might explain the situation. Then there is string theory. The solution might be found in string theory or in nanoplasmonics. You must know a lot of science in order to say that it needs a total re-doing.

I did know a lot, so much even that I came to this conclusion (of the need of a total re-doing) and that we in actuality know very little and assume very much. Like Socrates nowadays I know that I know very little indeed and tend to ask questions.
    I am also not alone in this statement, perhaps a bit louder about it than others are. String theory is a beautiful example of the theoretical non-sense. In fact that is part of the reason I started with my own research and more or less by accident I came to develop the Structured Atom Model. That is far from a total package though, but it shows what we can do if we go back to basics.

Here is a quote from our book:

The Master said, “You, shall I teach you what knowledge is? When you know a thing,
    to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not
    know it—this is knowledge.”
    Confucius, Analects

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.