The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• http://www.rexresearch.com/shoulders/ALeakFromOurUniversetoAnother.pdf

When Ken Shoulders discovered the true nature of the EVO, he renamed it "Exotic Vacuum Object".

Shoulders did not have the background in science that could have framed this finding in proper theory. But this is what I have attempted to do.

Shoulders speaks about disappearance of matter as I have: "This produces a highly unexpected but actual disappearance of matter that is accomplished on an everyday basis."

Shoulders also describes the nature of the two universes that the EVO represents: A driving force is seen to occur between the higher-pressure side of our white Universe and the other or black Universe residing in an effectively lower pressure region of space. It might even be appropriate to signify that the black universe identified here is the much-touted dark matter regime, which is said to dominate in quantity over our normal matter.

I have stated that the EVO exists in anti de-Sitter spacetime which is the anti universe in regards to our universe which is called de-Sitter spacetime. The EVO is a false state of the vacuum which is a vacuum state that differs in its negative cosmological constant to our universe which has a positive cosmological constant. Being separated by a domain barrier, these two types of universes do not interact which leads to the disappearance of matter that flows between them. It is a good bet that the EVO is in fact dark matter because of this lack of interaction between the two types of spacetimes.

Shoulders remarks about the connection between the two universes: "If this interpretation can be taken as a valid analogy, then the black hole type of EVO we generate locally becomes a connector or conduit for all sorts of new communication to another Universe, albeit, at this time, a seemingly unidirectional one."

I have stated that centered at the heart of the EVO, a magnetic conduit exists between the EVO and matter in our universe. A singularity exists where matter that has been absorbed by the magnetic vortex flux tubes is transmuted into the form of a hollow crenulated hollow sphere that takes the form of the singularity that has formed it. Shoulders uses the term Black Hole, but consistent with current research in the associated fields of science, the proper term used by Ed Witten is "naked singularity".

It is unlikely that these insights formulated by Shoulders will gain any traction in the understanding of the LENR reaction since the science that Shoulders references is unfamiliar to those interested in what LENR is.

The German physicist Max Planck said that science advances one funeral at a time. Or more precisely: “A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.”

• I have stated that the EVO exists in anti de-Sitter spacetime which is the anti universe in regards to our universe which is called de-Sitter spacetime. The EVO is a false state of the vacuum which is a vacuum state that differs in its negative cosmological constant to our universe which has a positive cosmological constant. Being separated by a domain barrier, these two types of universes do not interact which leads to the disappearance of matter that flows between them. It is a good bet that the EVO is in fact dark matter because of this lack of interaction between the two types of spacetimes.

• Let's just face facts. An EVO is an example of every possible exotic physics concept anyone can find on Wikipedia. It is a BEC, and a polariton condensate. It is superconducting. It transmutes matter. It is chiral, self organizing, exists in another universe of anti-deSitter spacetime. It is both dark matter, yet composed of electrons and still forms a crenulated hollow sphere. It is quite sexy, as a naked singularity. Its magnetic vortex flux tubes are ready for penetration to release their pent-up ZPE.

• Shoulders was way ahead of his times; according to Ken Shoulders, the EVO is dark matter: "

It might even be appropriate to signify that the black universe identified here is the much-touted dark matter regime, which is said to dominate in quantity over our normal matter."

The reason why the EVO is a good candidate for dark matter: because it is a superfluid at any temperature and is also composed of ordinary matter. These two short easy to understand videos explains why a superfluid is an explanation for the dark matter conundrum.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A more comprehensive exploration of the superfluid dark matter issue.

• Let's just face facts. An EVO is an example of every possible exotic physics concept anyone can find on Wikipedia. It is a BEC, and a polariton condensate. It is superconducting. It transmutes matter. It is chiral, self organizing, exists in another universe of anti-deSitter spacetime. It is both dark matter, yet composed of electrons and still forms a crenulated hollow sphere. It is quite sexy, as a naked singularity. Its magnetic vortex flux tubes are ready for penetration to release their pent-up ZPE.

I wonder what Ken Shoulders did back in 1980 when computers and the WIKI did not exist. He must have used science and observation. He might not have known all the proper terms for what he saw but he described his observation brilliantly.

• Ken Shoulders was a highly skilled technician, he has been described as the 'father of modern vacuum electronics;. There was of course an existine field of study triggered by radio valve research but this had been static for 20 years when KS re-introduced it, with some interesting results, including pioneering the design and construction of the first quadrapole mass spectrometers.

• Ken Shoulders was a highly skilled technician, he has been described as the 'father of modern vacuum electronics;. There was of course an existine field of study triggered by radio valve research but this had been static for 20 years when KS re-introduced it, with some interesting results, including pioneering the design and construction of the first quadrapole mass spectrometers.

Ken Shoulders discoveries are now being lost to the march of time. What Ken has said is what I am now saying; no more and no less. Ken stated that the EVO is a component of the dark universe. He believed that the EVO is dark matter. I have said the same thing because that is what the experiments in LENR indicate. Ken Shoulders was a preeminent observer and a careful scientist. He did not induge in flights of fancy. When he put something down on paper, it is the truth as he had proved to his satisfaction in his experimentation to be so.

When Ken said that the EVO is another universe, that is exactly what it is; and it is dark matter.

For those interested, the Conference is being live streamed and recorded in the Assisi Nel Vento YouTube Channel, and we have now available the interview that Alan Smith has conducted with George Egely:

External Content m.youtube.com

In his interview, George Egely explains the function of the mysterious "Swedish Stone" that was often said to be a vital component in Moray's earlier machines.

According to Egely, the "Swedish Stone" functioned as a switching device that gated the input power to the spark generation function. The switch had to be very fast and highly efferent to optimize the initiation of the reaction, yet keep the power consumed by the reaction initiation as low as possible.

Let us understand what goes on during the production of a high Dv/Dt spark. This process must produce a huge amount of power yet consume a small amount. The way the is done is to maximize "instantaneous power".

Power - Definition, Average and Instantaneous power, Unit of power, Solved  Example Problems

It is clear from the equation that power is inversely proportional to the delta time. If delta time in small then the power delivered is large.

If the power is delivered in 1 second,the instantaneous power is relatively low.

If the power is delivered in 1 nanosecond the instantaneous power is huge by a factor of a billion.

A low power consuming switch that can produce power in nanoseconds is what you want to use in your system spark generation system. This is what is meant by a High DvDt spark.

• Let us understand what goes on during the production of a high Dv/Dt spark. This process must produce a huge amount of power yet consume a small amount. The way the is done is to maximize "instantaneous power".

Power - Definition, Average and Instantaneous power, Unit of power, Solved  Example Problems

Problem is you don't understand dimensional analysis or derivarives. W in this power equation is not V. And dV/dt units are not power. And dV/dT, the d/dt is a derivative and should not be capitalized. Besides that you aced it.

• Problem is you don't understand dimensional analysis or derivarives. W in this power equation is not V. And dV/dt units are not power. And dV/dT, the d/dt is a derivative and should not be capitalized. Besides that you aced it.

I am sorry to confuse you. I just did not want to spend the time to find a graphics that had the proper electrical dimensionality. I should not have depended on the reader to make the leap to the proper connection to the electrical case. If you can find the proper graphics, I will rewrite the post to be more meaningful to avoid confusion. I will also use your graphics in future posts on the subject in the future. Thanks for your attention.

• Ken Shoulders came to beleive over many years of research that the EVO was dark matter. Current thinking about dark matter seems to support Ken's ideas about the EVOs possible role as dark matter. The EVO as a possible superfluidic particle that could satisfy the many requirements for dark matter specifically "MOND" See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modified_Newtonian_dynamics.

• I am sorry to confuse you. I just did not want to spend the time to find a graphics that had the proper electrical dimensionality. I should not have depended on the reader to make the leap to the proper connection to the electrical case. If you can find the proper graphics, I will rewrite the post to be more meaningful to avoid confusion. I will also use your graphics in future posts on the subject in the future. Thanks for your attention.

It is not a problem with graphics. It is a problem with math and equations, and your lack of understanding of either. You can actually type equations yourself, you know. Without cut and pasting graphics.

• It is not a problem with graphics. It is a problem with math and equations, and your lack of understanding of either. You can actually type equations yourself, you know. Without cut and pasting graphics.

As much as I can, I always like to use published references because such an approach speaks against self serving invention used in the subject matter. Thanks again for your attention.

• Unmatter Plasma Discovered

January 2015

The electron-positron beam plasma was generated in the laboratory in the beginning of2015. This experimental fact shows that unmatter, a new form of matter that is formed by matter and antimatter bind together (mathematically predicted a decade ago) really exists. That is the electron-positron plasma experiment of 2015 is the experimentum crucis verifying the mathematically predicted unmatter.

Unmmatter Plasma is a novel form of plasma, exclusively made of matter and its antimatter counterpart. It was first generated in the 2015 experiment [1, 2] based on the 2004considerations [3].There are four fundamental states of matter: solid, liquid,gas, and plasma. Plasma consists of positive ions and free electrons (negative particles), typically at low pressures, and it is overall almost neutral. Plasma is an ionized gas (as in fluorescent neon, in lightning, in stars, in nuclear reactors).An ion is a positive or negative charged particle. A positive ion is called cation, while a negative ion is called anion. If the ion is an atom, then it may contain less electrons than needed for being neutrally charged (hence one has a cation), or more electrons than needed for being neutrally charged (hence one has an anion). Similarly if the ion is a molecule or a group(of atoms or molecules). The process of forming ions is called ionization. The degree of ionization depends on the proportion of atoms that have lost or gained electrons. By applying a strong electromagnetic field to a gas, or by heating a gas,one obtains plasma.Unmatter as theoretically predicted in the framework of the neutrosophic logic and statistics [4–6] is considered as a combination of matter and antimatter that bound together,or a long-range mixture of matter and antimatter forming a weakly-coupled phase. For example, the electron-positron pair is a type of unmatter. We coined the word unmatter that means neither matter nor antimatter, but something in between. Besides matter and antimatter there may exist un-matter (as a new form of matter) in accordance with the neutrosophy theory that between an entity and its opposite there exist intermediate entities.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/301346208_Unmatter_Plasma_Discovered

• I have used the term immobilized antimatter for unmatter. If one goes to the extreme to give energy an unmaterial existence (other than as mass/relative mass or kinetic energy), then unmatter is called energy fragments.

Fragments of energy not waves or particles may be the fundamental building blocks of the universe (theconversation.com)

• immobilized antimatter for unmatter

I'm always curious yet have no depth of understanding of Physics. Six months or so ago I came across his 2015 paper and began investigating the references and a few months later, the paper's citations.

I think that Voyager 1 and Voyager 2, being past the heliopause, is akin to our voyaging past the heliopause of matter, beyond the Nano and Femto scale and into the unknown energies of the far ranges of inner space. Sorta think of it as the Heliopause of Matter, the atom etc. Protects us from the raw energies of the inner cosmos. Beyond this 'matter heliopause' the nuclear binding forces have little to no influence.

Just daydreaming like a layman tends to...

External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.