The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Some broad peaks expected at ITER.. not seen yet..and a sharpish peak at + 15Mev...

Cherenkov detector... maybe it will be seen in 2050 + +..

if I should live so long.. at least to 120..

There is a major difference between ITER type hot fusion and the Cold fusion reaction in terms of the generation of radiation and neutrons. The LENR reaction does not produce neutrons like hot fusion, so the neutrons from hot fusion will produce a broad spectrum gamma profile as the neutrons thermalize through cascade collisions with reactor plasma and structure. In hot DD fusion, there will appear sharp peaks in gamma radiation at the following peaks:

Advanced fuels under debate | Nature

In the cold fusion reaction there is no neutron production and only electrons and photons with high kinetic energy are produced. The gamma and lower level radiation are produced from these electrons that will not exceed 1.5 MeV. From past LENR systems like the Papp engine(proven) if these electrons are captured before they are thermalized by specialized electrodes to form electrical current and no secondary heat and production of gamma radiation from electron breaking.

LENR active systems that have shown electron capture so far are as follows: George Egely's Magic Wand, Papp engine, Rohner replication of Papp engine, Rossi reactor (clamed), Rossi QuarkX (as seen on oscilloscope) as demoed, Ed Storms experimental observation of the LENR reaction producing electrical current also LION pencil sized experiment that produced stored electrical current that powered a 20 watt auto light for 1/2 hours.

In many LENR experiments, the heat after death observation is most likely produced by the continued production of over-unity electric power for a time after the input electrical power was terminated

In all these observed LENR reaction cases where electrical current was produced, fusion related excess heat, neutron or gamma and lower level radiation was not detected.

In a related musing, it is counter productive and detrimental to the future prospects of LENR to claim a nuclear energy origin to the LENR reaction since all such nuclear driven systems are regulated and licensed by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission in the USA and the The International Nuclear Regulators Association (INRA) world wide.

A theory of LENR without nuclear connections should be embraced to avoid any nuclear energy govenment regulation.

• I would very much disagree with this statement. Unstable nuclear configurations (unstable isotopes) will produce the gamma ray, because they fall to a ground-state (densest packing principle in SAM). Neutron release has very little to do with this, it can be (neutron radiation) but not in most cases. SO in fact both are the same principle, falling back to a ground-state (more dense packed!)

Unstable isotopes have a time interval half life that is measured from fractions of seconds to millions of years. The existence of unstable isotopes are indicated by the continuous generation of radiation at compound and element characteristic frequencies. As this latent radiation occurs, the intensity of this compound specific radiation will gradually decrease until the unstable isotopes stabilizes over time.

Half-life - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

In the LENR reaction, all unstable isotopes are stabilized at a distance by degree instantly to leave some major portion of the unstable matter converted to stabilized matter. This includes nuclear waste that was not produced by the LENR reaction itself.

The LENR reaction generates weak force active bosons (W+- and Z) that act at a distance implying that these bosons have zero mass. This stabilization action at distance indicates that the LENR reaction when active is working using physical laws that have been modified from the ambient by the reaction itself.

• I don't want to suggest a total ban.

But is there a way we can limit the posts by an individual on this thread (or site) to a certain combination based on number of posts and length of posts and unrelated external links?

This would help get rid of the cut and paste charlatans.

Let's say no more than 100000 words and no more than 30 Wikipedia links per day per thread?

This would do wonders for this site.

This thread is by far worse, in fake science, than any current or historical Rossi thread.

• This sounds like a medieval religious witch hunt to me. If all you here can't take any constructive and friendly well mannered then how can you endure the augments that have been made and will be made in the future by outside interests. Are you afraid to have your intellectual metal tested? Have you no rebuttal arguments? After all why is this site here, to advance unproven stagnant beliefs and ban new ideas? Do you need to use cartons and dumb movie references to advance your arguments? Is your intent is to brainwash new membership with failed concepts using bullying discipline? I want to see LENR succeed far to much to kowtow to intellectual intimidation and threats which have oftentimes been laid onto me. So consider well your interests and purpose as I await humbly before your collective judgment.

• axil. Nobody is threatening you with anything, so please calm down a bit, I also suggested that you look more to work which has been replicated often than that of Rossi, Lion and Papp which has not been replicated ever (remarkable as it might be) to advance your ideas.

• I don't get your point. There has been a number of examples of mysterious isotope changes produced by the reaction that occur without the detection of neutron production. An example is the enhancement of the natural isotopes of nickel in weak reactor experimentation with changes in abundance to Ni61, Ni62, and Ni64.

To my point in support of non nuclear reaction effects in LENR, such enhancement beyond natural abundance cannot be accounted for by the action of fusion. Is this what you are indicating with regards to palladium isotope changes in abundance beyond ambience?

• provide reference please

Bob Greenyer related this factoid in a few of his video segments concerning the LION experiment. Please allow me some time to try to find the reference in the huge amount of material that Bob has produced. If anyone here who follows Bob's work recalls this reference, please contribute your remembrance. That notwithstanding, I will commence the search for the reference forth with.

• axil. Nobody is threatening you with anything, so please calm down a bit, I also suggested that you look more to work which has been replicated often than that of Rossi, Lion and Papp which has not been replicated ever (remarkable as it might be) to advance your ideas.

Please note well PhysicsForDummies reactions to my posts.

There is a class of P&F/Ed Storms type of experiments that are invariably referenced to describe and background theory about the LENR reaction by the LENR community. But it is the exception that disproves the rule. The LENR community prefers to reference experiments that agree with the fusion meme and they ignore the exceptions to that meme. For example, there is no theatrical interest in exploring what drives the reaction in the SAFIRE plasma system. It is these exceptional systems that more fully expose the LENR reaction to more penetrating analysis. Unless explained, a theory is disproved by a single exception, but the fusion meme is being repeatedly disproved upon consideration of many outlaying systems. It is these systems that I am interested in because they disprove the fusion meme.

By the way, the Papp engine has been replicated to a degree by Rohner and I have referenced the video of that replication somewhere in this thread where the feedback current is seen.

• Is this what you are indicating with regards to palladium isotope changes in abundance beyond ambience?

"regards to palladium isotope changes"??? On the contrary!!

You need to acquaint yourself with gamma schema on Livechart.

the Figure 3 refers to gamma radiation from activated STABLE, isotopes

except for 151-Sm...with a halflife of 88 days..

Pd105 is 22% of natural Pd.. the % does not change significantly during the indicated LENR reactions

but provides part of the path to get rid of 22 or so Mevs of fusion together with a whole bunch of stable isotopes..

61Ni..Yb171 !07 Ag etc which all have energy..slots.. in the range 0-1.5++ Mev...

nothing to do with electron capture...intellectual metal...

but everything to do with nuclear transitions...

such as documented by IAEA

Livechart - Table of Nuclides - Nuclear structure and decay data

• In my view of the reaction, there exists to independent processes that occur when the LENR reaction is active. The first is transmutation, the second is energy production. Transmutation precedes during the entirety of time that the LENR reaction is active. During this active time, no energy is produced. Only when the reaction terminates do the results of transmutation become apparent. These results include isotope shifting. Every sort of nuclear and subnuclear process can occur when transmutation is underway, but these processes cannot be seen by an observer.

Only when the LENR reaction terminates is the energy stored within the LENR reaction released. The LENR reaction is embodied by the EVO which lives and dies as an ongoing and concurrent process while the LENR reaction is underway. This is why in some cases, it looks like the LENR reaction is a continuous process when many EVOs are born, live concurrently and transmute matter then die to produce energy.

In other systems like the Egely wand, it can be seen on the oscilloscope how the LENR reaction begins, produces a number of individual EVO life cycles that result in a episodic production of output power over a few microseconds as EVO are created live briefly then dye. Also in the SAFIRE system as related by Alan Smith, only when the reaction terminates does massive production of energy occur.

• By the way, the Papp engine has been replicated to a degree by Rohner and I have referenced the video of that replication somewhere in this thread where the feedback current is seen.

And a friend and I replicated Rohner. No magic was needed, it was an easy easy to do, but it has nothing to do with LENR.

• And a friend and I replicated Rohner. No magic was needed, it was an easy easy to do, but it has nothing to do with LENR.

Did this opinion come from a comprenceive check for transmutation in the gas and the structure or just from a kind of feeling?

It seems to me like so many others here that this dogged attachment that you all maintain to the fusion meme isn't a logical one base of analyses, but a emotional one whose reasoning is beyond me.

Even if this meme was true, it is politically ill advised. The fusion meme is a danger to the powerful and influential hot fusion community. It is a conspiracy theory that undermines science and that is formed through the decades, handed down like a religious doctrine. It would be well advised to come up with some other narrative that isn't so toxic to the prospects of the future general acceptance of the reaction as a possibility.

If I may be so bold to express by belief that this meme reduces the general effectiveness of the objective LENR researcher. You all could be looking for connections that don't exist: neutrons, tritium, helium, gammas and the other nuclear artifacts. It is distressing to see your prospects diminish so profoundly by this predisposition.

• which LENR reaction? there's more than one...

It may look like a multi faceted reaction but IMHO, the LENR is like tree with many diverging branches from a singular root. But at this singular root there is only one source of both transmutation and over-unity energy.

One common aspect of the reaction is coherence and superconductivity. This special state of condensed matter enables a pathway for the reaction to form. As a coherent superconductor the Bose condensate provides this pathway to the singular root of the reaction.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.