The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• It is important to understand that there is a input power threshold limit in which transmutation begins to be produced by the LENR reaction. The more that this threshold is exceed, the more transmutation related damage to the reactor is produced by the reaction. This threshold is not very large. As a inventor, you may build a reactor that might work for a day, or a weak, or maybe even a month but it might not last for a year because of the damage that transmutation produces over time. Transmutation is not produced by fusion. The more input power that is applied to the system, the heavier (greater atomic numbers) that the transmuted elements will be that are being produced. Transmutation is a process related to vacuum decay. The LENR reaction is profoundly complicated and confusing. Many processes are happening concurrently possibly even fusion. Fusion cannot produce transmuted copper or lead. But if transmutation is occurring, you are assured that the vacuum reaction is causing it.

I found the spot in the Egely video where he briefly describes this transmutation based threshold he has discovered and set the time to it as follows

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You don't know anything, just speculating.

Darden blackmailed Fabiani, in order to keep only him on the boat, thinking that he was the only interesting masterpiece and therefore ejecting Rossi in order to save money and keeping technology both.

Now agree, some guys more informed than you as Carl Page also are thinking like you.

Darden remains a big vicious in my mind, moreover to have Dewey Weaver as a partner, it could not be otherwise.

Btw and to come to your highly scientific calculations for years, have always made me laugh.

Not because your reasoning wasn't good, your calculation skills were, btw, better than mine, but your input data was that from a guy who wasn't well informed, that's all.

Your home made investigations have their limits.

However as you like speculating i will offer you a Black Friday gift, a paper very close in mind with the beginning of the Rossi's technology.. As you could continue to investigate.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344312908_Physical_Model_for_Lattice_Assisted_Nuclear_Reactions

The reason the IH test failed is because Rossi faked the customer, the heat, the steam, the numbers he wrote down, the invoices, the requests for billing, and the contraption pipes could not physically move any volume of steam, if he made any more than by accident, especially since there was no pressure to guide the steam in any direction. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of pure bullshit that whole Doral escapade was. And he is still in court over discovery fees from that.

• Near the end of his ICCF24 video, Egely describes what the EVO is and how it might be formed. George mentions a macroscopic quantum process that is or like superconductivity and/or superfluidity. Egely uses the term "Macroscopic Quantum Object" MQO to name the EVO. A number of LENR experts use this term synonymously as an alternative to EVO. Egely then states that the EVO is stable at room temperature and is very weird. In fact, the EVO is a coherent superconductor that is indestructible at any temperature and only terminates when it becomes unstable due to a limit on its growth. The powerful explosions that he mentions in the production of output current is produced by exploding EVOs.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well if you are interested by a kind of technology you should give money for that but do you have enough means for your ambition ?

Please don't begin a Rossi argument in this thread. Such political behavior is counterproductive and a distraction. What I am interesting in is Rossi's technology and how that IP might advance our understanding of the LENR reaction. I am interested in how a wide range of LENR systems preform with Rossi's systems among them.

• Please don't begin a Rossi argument in this thread.

Why not? His fuel worked for about 7 hours. So there was LENR just never productive one...

But Brillouin works at COP 3 certified. They produce stable transmutations from 58Ni --> 60Ni --> 62 Ni --> 64Ni and from 61Ni up 67Zn. All verifies by an independent lab. The same has been seen in Parkhomov and Rossi and others fuels.

Evologic reactors so far produce nothing else than some transmutations what is expected from basic physics (n on SM) laws.

• Again, you talk a lot but did you ever seen an Egely device working by your own eyes?

Below you will see that and the guy who played with it.

Please don't begin a Rossi argument in this thread. Such political behavior is counterproductive and a distraction. What I am interesting in is Rossi's technology and how that IP might advance our understanding of the LENR reaction. I am interested in how a wide range of LENR systems preform with Rossi's systems among them.

• I have been silently watching for several days how a man with a strange name "Axil" convinces site users with the help of quotes from various sources that LENR is by no means a fusion reaction... I don't have the strength to sort out all the nonsense that he quotes ... And there is no time ... I will simply answer - this person is simply behind the times and uses data and knowledge that are not correct for fundamental reasons ... I persuaded him to familiarize himself with new knowledge ... But he is so sure that that the old physics is good and beautiful that I have no other choice but to answer him like this - "You rely on false physics and therefore you are not able to analyze What is LENR and how LENR reactions flow. For the rest of the community, my trivial advice is -" Just ignore everything that a person with the name "Axil" writes. I try not to offend him, but reading his numerous comments every time is unbearable...

• This highly skilled guy had found neutrons however.

Even he suggested a Boron/water/lead shielding... in this way.

Sergio Focardi (1932 – 22 June 2013) was an Italian physicist and professor emeritus at the University of Bologna.[

Sergio Focardi - Wikipedia

I have been silently watching for several days how a man with a strange name "Axil" convinces site users with the help of quotes from various sources that LENR is by no means a fusion reaction... I don't have the strength to sort out all the nonsense that he quotes ... And there is no time ... I will simply answer - this person is simply behind the times and uses data and knowledge that are not correct for fundamental reasons ... I persuaded him to familiarize himself with new knowledge ... But he is so sure that that the old physics is good and beautiful that I have no other choice but to answer him like this - "You rely on false physics and therefore you are not able to analyze What is LENR and how LENR reactions flow. For the rest of the community, my trivial advice is -" Just ignore everything that a person with the name "Axil" writes. I try not to offend him, but reading his numerous comments every time is unbearable...

• I only investigate where the rubber hits the road. I am not concerned with theory of LENR. But anything that makes heat has to have heat that acts like heat, which is not so complex to measure if taking measures is accounted for when constructing a device or experiment.

• "You rely on false physics and therefore you are not able to analyze What is LENR and how LENR reactions flow. For the rest of the community, my trivial advice is -" Just ignore everything that a person with the name "Axil" writes. I try not to offend him, but reading his numerous comments every time is unbearable...

The world of LENR is complicated in the extreme. Many codependent and interacting processes are going on concurrently. I admit that I have not been sensitive to this very complicated situation. I have only described one aspects of the complicated whole. In the future I will be more perspective in the analysis of any particular LENR application so that general statements do not prejudice particular situations. I regret that I have caused you any discomfiture.

I am very pleased with the vigorous and informative repartee offered here. It has advanced by perspective and insight into the extreme complications that is now apparent in the LENR arena. Every LENR system must by necessity of it complicated nature be considered and with descriptions of specifics and not with assertions of generalities.

In my next post I will attempt to penetrated the complications presented by the Lattice Confinement Fusion(LCF) situation. This system at first blush looks like it presents a wonderful political opportunity but also might suffer from a potential tragic technical situation. This all stems from the complications of the complexity of the concurrency and limitations of its mutually interacting processes. Perfection is the enemy of progress.

• I was serious about the picture.

It has been taken in Tennessee.

Oh yes, the building that vents all heat immediately to the atmosphere, to never become heated. Tin walls and roof. That does goes a long way to making it happen…

The tower for the parking lot lamp looked more Latin Americas or Mediterranean than Tennessee, to me.

• The Doral mW Plant would have to make 700 L of fully expanded steam per second, and magically move it all through first 2 cm ID pipes, joined to 4 cm ID pipes, and finally to a 8 cm ID pipe without any increase in pressure over atmospheric. At supersonic speeds.

Then recondense it all and put it back into the machine at the same rate, more or less.

• This is the one thing EVERYONE on LF can agree on. Axil is either a faker, charlatan, crackpot, delusional, etc. Pick your favorite category. I try not to care so much but it is these types of fakers that cause serious problems in LENR. And this is from my perspective where I disdain your "Maxwell Sucks and there is no charge" agenda.

Your remark about Maxwell hurt my vanity... What do I see? I see that you inadequately perceived my analysis of Maxwell's mistakes ... I am really outraged by the fact that Maxwell perverted the teachings of Charles Coulomb and Maxwell discredited the good name of Charles Coulomb. Maxwell treacherously and impudently called his law -

law named after Charles Coulomb ...

Why am I posting about this in this thread? It would seem that the topic is different ... But no, it is IMPORTANT to understand Maxwell's mistakes in order to correctly argue on the topic "Exotic vacuum object (EVO) as the cause of a vacuum reaction." If you understand what I am writing to you about, then you will begin to correctly understand those experiments in which supposedly there are (and they are definitely not there) - "Exotic vacuum object (EVO)".

Now let's laugh together at Maxwell's mistakes. Here is an excerpt from the text of Maxwell's treatise -

In Maxwell's text, I inserted the designation of force.

Carefully analyze what dimensions can be left and right in Maxwell's formula.

It was these fatal errors of Maxwell that I tried to point out to the man named "Axil".

Have you analyzed the dimensions on the left and on the right? Do you now understand Maxwell's absurd mistakes? Question - "Why didn't anyone notice them for 150 years?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.