Multiple John Hutchison levitation videos faked.

• Bob talks about Hutchison 6.25.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be fair I have seen Alan Smith tackle "contributors" who it turned out were trolls.

I am very protective of experimenters in general, and also those innocents who get sucked into the orbit of less than respectable people. But I do get a bit cross about anonymous (generally) people who claim miracles with little supporting evidence. You can only stand so many pictures of jamjars. Which is not to say that there is anything wrong with doing experiments with limited equipment, our somehow (lost :( ) member can showed that it was possible to do great observational science with the simplest of equipment.

• What's happened to can? I remember he was depositing olive-green deposits on electrodes as you say in jam-jars which resembled Leif Holmlid's specific catalyst FeK(OH) for synthesis of ultra-dense hydrogen and deuterium etc. Maybe he has made a novel discovery and is now keeping quiet about it!

Did you think he really managed to lift objects during some of his experiments and without special effects, hidden tricks?

IMO many videos of Hutchinson levitation are just reversed and John is just lowering objects hanging on strings there. His videos are of so poor quality, that he even shouldn't be very careful about it. And the witnesses are generally missing.

• It's hard not to have heard of Hutchison. He is a legend of the net, even in France.

Well. What do we should think of his work? Perhaps there are some, let's say... "special" people who "feel" scientific truths in a confused way and express them in their own way, sometimes exaggerating the facts, or even, sometimes, resorting to fraud. How call them? Bad Mutants? Misfits of Science?

This is regrettable, and it is scientifically and morally reprehensible. But without Rossi, would the Parkhomov-Belousova effect have been discovered?

The great Tesla himself made some assertions that seem - even today - to be pseudoscience.

However, without Tesla, we would not be this evening there to discuss together across the oceans.

Who knows if the whimsical Hutchison doesn't show us the way, in a clumsy way, but who may one day be useful? I dont know.

• This is regrettable, and it is scientifically and morally reprehensible. But without Rossi, would the Parkhomov-Belousova effect have been discovered?

Agree. I hate to say anything remotely positive about Rossi, but he did cause such a stir it spawned some new research, brought in some new blood, and reinvigorated the old guard to get back in the lab and try again. Not sure we would have had Team Google, CleanHME, SKINR, HERMES and many more, were it not for his bursting onto the scene with his outrageous claims.

If LENR makes it across the finish line in the next few years, it will be interesting to see what historians have to say about his role in getting us there?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.