The Totally Civil Covid Thread. (Closing 31/05)

• Late truth: High excess mortality among age >74 in Japan and Germany starts immediately after vaccination. https://impfen-wer-will.de/app…-194_rejoinder_letter.pdf

Some details about the modified RNA poison:: https://impfen-wer-will.de/app…er_EpochTimes210423EN.pdf

By adding caps you can manipulate the host cell to endlessly replicate the MOD-RNA.

Original source (German) :https://www.infosperber.ch/ges…chkeit-mit-covid-impfung/

• I share a few personal stories before the thread closes.
    At our small office we have only 8 people. One colleague's father-in-law died suddenly within 10 days of taking the vax. He was about 60, and in good health. Everyone told him and his wife that this is just coincidence, so they also took the vax a few months later. His wife then gets into the hospital with a serious reaction. She tells the hospital staff that her condition is because of the vax, but everyone refuses to write anything about the vax onto her medical record.

I have a childhood friend who didn't want to take the vax, but was blackmailed with loosing her job, and thus was coerced to take it. Three months later she is diagnosed with cancer, from which she fortunately recovered. She is about 35 years old.
    I met a lady some months ago, who told that her father suddenly passed away 5 days after taking the vax. She really didn't want to take the vax because of this family tragedy, but was nevertheless blackmailed with loosing her job, and thus eventually conceded to the coercion.

I have a friend who had a serious case of covid, and went to see the doctor. While he is talking to the nurse, the doc comes in and scolds the nurse: "Why are you even talking to an unvaxed person?". My friend thought: that's what I get after paying a ton of money into the medical system, each month for 25 years. The nurse walked with him back to his car, and said in the parking lot: "Lately some unhappy patients have been breaking the windshields of doctors' cars". No surprise there.

I share my friend Bob Greenyer's story about doctor attitudes and bounty: https://photos.app.goo.gl/sRXS4eGqhcPnNobG7

I contracted covid only in the summer of 2022. My parents are both 4x vaxed, and they both contracted it from me, the vax was no help. Fortunately we all had mild symptoms. In fact, almost every vaxed person I know ended up contracting covid at some point.

I don't have a large social circle, which means that most people probably experienced similar stories. How brainwashed one has to be turn a blind eye to all the victIms and corruption?

• Now that uncertainH , gerold.s and Andras have shared personal experiences, and specially addressing uncertainH and gerold.s that thank this thread for allowing them to see an alternative side countering the official narrative, and also due to the soon closure of the thread, I would like

to point out my personal perspective on the topic.

I became aware of the new SARS like cases in China as early as october 2019 as I tend to monitor non traditional informational sources that have a high noise tpp signal ratio but often prove to be of value. I wasn’t at all surprised then when by december 2019 the local Wuhan news began to increasingly be refered and the declaration of pandemic was expected by me by January 2020. I had already heard of the proposed artificial origin by then. I was genuinely afraid of catching the disease because my knowledge of biotechnology was enough to be certain that an artificial virus could be made to be very harmful even if not lethal. So I went along with the mobility restrictions, and endured it hoping for the best.

By the end of 2020 when everyone was hoping for a vaccine I was simply sure that whatever was being prepared on that front I would better keep away, as there was no way for it to be either effective nor safe, and the mRNA vaccines was a pipe dream already tried and failed.

So I was really incredulous, both that the product would be ant good, and that so many were willing to have it, when the jabs began to be mass delivered. I simply decided I would stay away for as long as needed and endure the consequences as far as I could go. There was no doubt in my mind about it being the better strategy.

By April 2021 I began to see some reports of a nature that I thought had to be a joke, from vaxxed people. They kept popping out and I kept dismissing them. In my mind it did not matter much as I was sure to never get it, so I was just bemused. By the end of may 2021 a semi famous in the TV Chilean Dr. was in the heart of a scandal that caused him to be subject of the more meticulous character assasination I have ever witnessed. His crime: a video was “leaked” of him doing some tests about the so called “magnet challenge” in one patient that was worried by it.

This finally got me curious because for me the response was too harsh. My parents had got the Chinese Sinovac, against my advice, and I asked them if they had experienced anything unusual on their jab spots.

Much to their surprise and chagrin,

they both found their jab spots were rather strongly magnetic. I later confirmed it on their arms, and experimented with it as much as possible (because the experiments caused a mild discomfort in the entire arm). From then on I simply could infer there was much more to the mass vaccination than would ever be recognized, and this simply helped me stand firm and endure the outcasting by the society with the mobility pass, that was in force in my country for nearly a year. I was fortunate to be my own boss, tho which prevented being coerced into getting the vax.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• How brainwashed one has to be turn a blind eye to all the victIms and corruption?

I lost my trust in the health care industry during the early stages of the pandemic. Before, I thought my well-being was their #1 priority. It quickly became clear though that once an emergency was declared, the patient's interests would then come after their first complying with the latest political "narrative", and profits. Anyone who dared stand in the way, or object was canceled, and crushed.

In hindsight, it is still hard for me to believe how corrupted the system became, and that corruption still lingers on. uncertainH believes the push-back he is seeing is promising, but IMO it is far too little and too late. On an anecdotal note, I see very little outrage in the young people I run across. They seem to accept what happened as normal.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In hindsight, it is still hard for me to believe how corrupted the system became, and that corruption still lingers on.

The US health system - after July 2021 - killed 100x more people than the Uttar Pradesh health system - one of the poorest states on the planet...

Even worse, Uttar Pradesh had no Omicron wave (just 1/100 of US cases) due to Ziverdo prophylaxes.

So my diagnosis: The USA has muted into a Zombi state where a small sect sucks out the rest of the people.

Why do you believe did Burla (Pfizer GEO) not take the RNA shot???

• Vitamin D is the key to a long healthy life!!!

High Dose Vitamin D3 Could Protect Neuropsychiatric Problems in Children

High Dose Vitamin D3 Could Protect Neuropsychiatric Problems in Children
    Supplementing high-dose vitamin D3 (VD3) in infancy could decrease mental health problems in children, shows new study data.  Among the many health…
    www.trialsitenews.com

Supplementing high-dose vitamin D3 (VD3) in infancy could decrease mental health problems in children, shows new study data.

Among the many health benefits of vitamin D, research suggests it may be critical for healthy brain development. For instance, both children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism are more likely to have VD3 deficiency than those without the condition. In addition, low blood 25(OH)D – a soluble form of VD3 passed from mothers into fetuses – has also been associated with ADHD and autism, as well as depressive symptoms in children.

In light of this evidence, a Finnish-based research team investigated the preventive impact of VD3 on childhood neuropsychiatric symptoms. Their results found children who took high VD3 doses as infants were less likely to develop emotional problems compared with controls.

The study, published in Jama Network Open on May 19th, is a continuation of the University of Helsinki's Vitamin D Intervention in Infants (VIDI) clinical trial. The VIDI study compared neuropsychiatric symptoms between infants aged two weeks and two years old who supplemented either a 1000 IU or a 400 IU of VD3 daily. The high dose is above recommended guidelines of 400-800 IU per day.

Vitamin D’s Crucial Role in Dopamine Function and Schizophrenia

Vitamin D's Crucial Role in Dopamine Function and Schizophrenia - Neuroscience News
    Neuroscientists discovered how vitamin D deficiency impacts the development of neurons, contributing to disorders such as schizophrenia.
    neurosciencenews.com

Summary: Neuroscientists discovered how vitamin D deficiency impacts the development of neurons, contributing to disorders such as schizophrenia.

Using innovative technology, they were able to observe that a lack of vitamin D not only changes neuron growth but also affects the brain’s dopamine release mechanism. They found dopamine release was enhanced in cells grown in the presence of vitamin D, compared to a control.

This study underscores the importance of vitamin D in the structural differentiation of dopaminergic neurons and suggests that maternal vitamin D deficiency might alter how early dopaminergic circuits form.

Key Facts:

The research team showed that vitamin D deficiency affects the growth and dopamine release mechanisms in dopaminergic neurons.

They found that dopamine release was enhanced in cells grown in the presence of the vitamin D hormone compared to a control.

The study posits that early alterations to dopamine neuron differentiation due to vitamin D deficiency may be the neurodevelopmental origin of dopamine dysfunction in adults who develop schizophrenia.

In the first round of VIDI results, published in 2021, the research team found no significant effect of high-dose VD3 on the infants, explaining "behavioral and psychiatric problems may not be fully manifested during the early years but may become more evident when environmental demands increase."

At ages six to eight, 346 infants from the original study had their symptoms reassessed.

Through analyzing parent responses on the Childhood Behaviour Checklist (CBCL), the researchers showed more children in the 400 IU group (11.8%) had internalizing problems – emotional states characterized by depression, withdrawal, and anxiety – compared to the 1200 IU group (5.6%).

"Our results suggest that a higher dose of vitamin D3 supplementation during the first years of life may reduce the risk of internalizing psychiatric symptoms in late preschool and early school age," said Samuel Sandboge, Lead Study Author and Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Tampere University.

The study authors described several limitations to their results, writing, "the results and their potential implications are interesting, but further research is needed." For instance, they noted how CBCL responses were recorded throughout the pandemic, possibly influencing the children's behaviors, and drew light to potential inaccuracies of having parents judge their child's behavior.

Nonetheless, with estimates revealing one-tenth of the global population as vitamin D deficient, and mental disorders in one-eighth of children in developed countries, the study results warrant further investigation into vitamin D3, neurodevelopmental risk and the protective potential of supplements.

Effect of Vitamin D3 Supplementation in First 2 Years of Life on Psychiatric Symptoms at Ages 6-8 Years
    This secondary analysis of a randomized clinical trial investigates the effect of increased vitamin D supplementation up to age 2 years on the risk of…
    jamanetwork.com

• A Plague Upon Our House” By Special White House Advisor Dr. Scott Atlas

White House Preoccupation with Testing, Contact Tracing, Masks, and Lockdowns Reveals Blindspot for Sick Americans with Acute COVID-19

“A Plague Upon Our House” By Special White House Advisor Dr. Scott Atlas
    White House Preoccupation with Testing, Contact Tracing, Masks, and Lockdowns Reveals Blindspot for Sick Americans with Acute COVID-19
    petermcculloughmd.substack.com

By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH

I have had a chance to get to know Dr. Scott Atlas, former academic neuroradiologist and health policy scholar at the Hoover Institute, Stanford University. I have great respect for his intellectual honesty and courage challenging others inside the White House during his tenure as Special White House Coronavirus Advisor from July to December, 2020. However, I read his account of what happened titled “A Plague Upon Our House” with particular attention to what I saw in community medicine and with millions of Americans falling sick with COVID-19 during that time period. I was actively publishing on medical advancements alongside Atlas in The Hill and in peer-reviewed manuscripts. Here are two OPEDs within a month of each other—Atlas as well as the entire White House were oblivious to the important issue I raise—saving American lives with early treatment

• German COVID-19 Vax Injured All But Abandoned by the State

German COVID-19 Vax Injured All But Abandoned by the State
    In 2023, Germany has become more active in activism supporting COVID-19 vaccine-injured persons. Europe’s economic and physical center, the German nation…
    www.trialsitenews.com

In 2023, Germany has become more active in activism supporting COVID-19 vaccine-injured persons. Europe’s economic and physical center, the German nation commenced COVID-19 vaccination on December 26, 2020, and vaccinated much of the population of 83.2 million. By April of this year, in Germany 76.4% of the population received a basic COVID-19 immunization; 62.6% received at least one dose and over 192 million doses were administered. The government spent over 13.1 billion euros on vaccination by January 2023. As TrialSite reported German Health Minister Karl Lauterbach expressed earlier in the year a desire to help the population who suffered adverse side effects from the COVID-19 jabs. The mainstream media of Germany has carefully moved into the dialogue, such as DW, a public broadcaster focusing on international matters, funded by the German taxpayer.

In March, Oliver Pieper, writing for DW, suggested any help for the COVID-19 vaccine injured would be a “long overdue step.” This is significant media coverage—on par with PBS doing a similar story in America.

Pieper starts his piece by introducing case examples of the COVID-19 vaccine injured— using both examples involving the AstraZeneca vaccine as well as the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine product. Then, the DW writer introduced the “knowledge gap” after the first surge of vaccinations. For example, the person used as the story's center could not find an immunologist to help him for six months. The vaccine injured, much like in America in Germany were continuously gaslighted by doctor after doctor—being told it was psychosomatic and that it cannot be from a safe vaccine. But how did they know?

One patient, Sascha Schwartz, calls himself a post-vac victim. He isn’t alone. According to Paul Ehrlich Institute, the German Federal Institute for Vaccines and Biomedical Drugs, by March of this year, 333,492 cases of suspected harmful COVID-19 vaccine side effects were registered, equaling a rate of 1.78 per 1,000 COVID vaccine doses, reports DW.

Post-Vaccine outpatient unit

The Marburg University Hospital set up a post-COVID-19 vaccine outpatient unit, something not easy to find in the far bigger America. Sascha Schwartz was ultimately diagnosed there with hyperinflammation of the immune system due to the COVID-19 vaccine. By March of this year, DW reports unfortunately, nothing has worked to help this patient.

Abandoned by the State

Like so many other injured Germans and their European and American counterparts, governments have just abandoned them, leaving them for death in some cases. Sascha Schwartz has not received any compensation to date from the state. This is in spite of the fact that his health insurer rejected applications for a blood purification treatment with a $16,000 price tag. He is on his way to living off unemployment while accumulating growing debt. The situation for many is far worse.

Tobias Ulbrich---taking on COVID vax cases

Teutonic COVID vax lawsuits

Lawsuits are filed and may proceed in 2023. For example, a law firm in Dusseldorf owned by Tobias Ulbrich has opened up a practice at the firm Rogert & Ulbrich specializing in COVID-19 vaccine injuries. Now representing 750 persons he has filed 130 lawsuits in German against both BioNTech and Moderna.

DW reports that the lawyer went on the record that the lack of informed consent was devastating to some people. The German government failed to offer even the basic information about risk telling Oliver Pieper at DW, “We have a federal minister who for quite some time has dubbed vaccination as free of side effects.” Here, he refers to Lauterbach, who now has supposedly seen the light and wants to help those more unfortunate—but will he? Talk is cheap.

Court hearing

Last month, the first civil case against BioNTech was heard in a Frankfurt court. This case involves a 57-year-old woman who has alleged the COVID-19 mRNA jab led to heart damage. Proceedings in Frankenthaler, Dusseldorf and Munich will follow.

Waivers a matter of degree

Apparently, unlike in the U.S. where under the PREP Act manufacturers like Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna enjoy near-universal liability waivers, German lawyers appear to have a little more wiggle room to sue the vaccine makers. But in actuality, any victories would simply be covered by the government. The drug companies negotiated pretty much the same waiver of liability in Europe.

Attorney Ulrich told DW, “In our case, civil claims are always against the manufacturer. And ultimately it is then the manufacturer who can again demand exemption from liability, i.e., repayment by the federal government. So, from a purely economic point of view, we have the Federal Republic of Germany as an opponent and only on paper, the vaccine manufacturer.”

Will Lauterbach make good on his talk? Not likely, given the stakes in the COVID-19 era.

TrialSite reached out to Tobias Ulbrich to answer some questions. We will update this article upon a response.

Post-vac syndrome — the forgotten COVID victims – DW – 03/21/2023
    German Health Minister Karl Lauterbach wants to help those who suffer from serious side-effects from COVID-19 vaccines. For those affected, this is a long…
    www.dw.com

• RIP - but perhaps since this thread has very effectively republished the nutrition supplements industry propaganda it could find a new lease of life directly funded by them?

Anyway - a reflection on some of the more sad idiocies of the pandemic populism:

Repurposed to Radical: How drug repurposing created a global right-wing market for COVID early treatment fraud
    A condensed timeline of the events, people, and far-right global politics that repurposed science and medicine to promote fake miracle cures for COVID-19 and…
    sciencebasedmedicine.org

In brief, two entrepreneurial individuals Gregory Rigano, a lawyer turned blockchain inventor, and Dr. James Todaro, a physician turned crypto investor and member of the secretive far-right Council for National Policy, cooked up a white paper regarding hydroxychloroquine on Google Docs. They then posted it on social media, which got picked up by several prominent individuals, including then President of the United States Donald Trump. Unfortunately, these savvy businesspeople were taken seriously by desperate politicians as the GOP geared up for Trump’s failed 2020 re-election campaign season amid the emerging deadly coronavirus pandemic. The result was the creation of a global campaign for miracle cures for COVID that would prove politically expedient, profitable, and entirely based on lies.

If reporters are correct, French scientist Didier Raoult was contacted by Rigano and Todaro before he published his fraudulent paper used by right-wing politicians across the globe to support the use and study of hydroxychloroquine for COVID. It would be months before scientists gathered enough evidence, amidst bullying and intimidation from Raoult, to refute the claims that hydroxychloroquine was a miracle cure for novel coronavirus wreaking havoc worldwide. Tragically, people were already too committed to hydroxychloroquine by then to accept this harsh revelation. Raoult is now being investigated criminally for his fraudulent work which includes accusations of experimentation on the homeless in their non-native languages (ie. no consent) and a laboratory culture of bullying and intimidation. AFLDS and their members are currently embroiled in a number of lawsuits, including one against Gold for allegedly embezzling their funds and a hydroxychloroquine wrongful death case in Nevada.

Even more damning is the increasing evidence that what once looked to be a group of disparate individuals and organizations seeking to appear to do good is an interconnected international web fueled by dark money and political ideology. As the pandemic has gone on a pattern emerges as science and journalism’s pursuit of truth reveals the extent of their web. Every retraction (there are currently 315 COVID papers on Retraction Watch) is one step closer to bringing down this house of cards built on hype, fraudulent studies, and disinformation for political and economic gain at the expense of people. In the UK, leaks into the internal messaging system used by the anti-public health political group the Health Advisory and Recovery Team revealed McCullough and Bannon’s international involvement in the coordination of disinformation messaging with government and media. The Koch dark money-tied, COVID-minimizing Great Barrington Declaration (GBD) that predated the early treatment movement and found similar success infiltrating the Trump White House was a coordinated effort between US physicians Dr. Jay Bhattacharya (Stanford) and Dr. Martin Kulldorff (Harvard, “on leave”) and UK epidemiologist Dr. Sunetra Gupta (Oxford). The fact that Charles Koch is a known member of the Council for National Policy that created AFLDS hardly comes as a surprise. The HSSCC report “The ‘Atlas Dogma’: The Trump Administration’s Embrace of a Dangerous and Discredited Herd Immunity via Mass Infection Strategy” is named after GBD-affiliate Dr. Scott Atlas (Stanford) who worked secretly with Jared Kushner in the Trump White House pushing ideology over science in the early days of the pandemic when strong leadership was vital.

Several Brazilian media and academic journal articles discuss the hospital-based hydroxychloroquine for COVID trials that occurred under Bolsonaro. The most noted entities are Prevent Senior and Hapvida, both Brazilian health plans that also own hospitals. The article by Fernando Hellmann and Nuria Homedes has the most concise timeline. Hellmann and Homedes’ paper contains several communications used to coordinate the popularization of hydroxychloroquine, including direct contact between Prevent Senior’s CEO and Didier Raoult. It shows the pressure and intimidation exerted on physicians by executives and politicians to prescribe hydroxychloroquine and other medications that were part of the “Early Treatment” of COVID. It also reveals the blatant violation of Article 35 of the Declaration of Helsinki and tactics used to coerce or deny a patient’s ability to provide informed consent. The harsh reality is that people died in these studies and that was covered up by leadership.

The demonstrated chronological mismatch in the often-cited hydroxychloroquine paper from Prevent Senior reveal it was all an elaborate farce. The Prevent Senior study was never peer-reviewed, clearly politically motivated, and used to spread disinformation. While the paper only focused on Prevent Senior, it surfaces the uncomfortable reality that several of Brazil’s HMOs were incentivized to “study” treatments for COVID with no proof of effectiveness. Even more incriminating is the timing of when several of these same HMOs began ordering several of the “Early Treatment” medications. Such fervent embrace of unproven treatments for COVID in Latin America hindered drug trials done elsewhere, as discussed in an October 2020 Nature piece.

The lack of accountability against public health disinformation from a radicalized political movement continues to promote misinformation and the use of treatments for COVID that should have stopped in July of 2020. In a March 2022 ABCNews interview for a segment “The Truth About Ivermectin”, McCullough invited doctors and medical boards who question his integrity to “bring it on“. When there have been attempts to do so, he and his movement have cried victim and lawyered up. It is now 2023, over a million Americans deaths due to the virus (many of which could have been prevented), the pandemic has been incredibly financially costly, and there are increasingly alarming attacks on individuals in the pro-vax majority of healthcare workers from an increasingly desperate anti-vax movement still fed lies. Healthcare workers are exhausted from fighting the virus, misinformation, and hate. It is dangerous to fight disinformation in this divisive political climate and it should not be put on the backs of an already burnt out workforce. It is chaos for chaos’s sake and there’s no surprise that beyond Bannon, Russia is involved. When taking a global look at COVID disinformation, one cannot forget Vladimir Putin, a man very much guilty of crimes against humanity.

• Tommy, if you believe this crap, I've got a bridge you might be interested in

• A new very alarming signal in UK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoso8Um9P2M

atrial fibrillation .... But the data is still hidden...

I agree that AF has spiked during Covid and the virus as well as the vax has contributed but the main culprit is more likely air quality. AF has been rising for decades in the UK, the number of undiagnosed is staggering

Atrial Fibrillation Cases Skyrocket in the UK—1 in 45 Now Live with Condition

Atrial Fibrillation Cases Skyrocket in the UK—1 in 45 Now Live with Condition
    Why is the number of persons in the UK diagnosed with atrial fibrillation surging 50% in just a decade, totaling 1.5 million today? This means that 1 in 45…
    www.trialsitenews.com

High Air Pollution Days Increases Risk of Premature Death in Heart Failure Patients

High Air Pollution Days Increases Risk of Premature Death in Heart Failure Patients
    Patients with heart failure have an increased risk of dying from their condition on days with a high level of air pollution and up to two days afterwards,…
    www.trialsitenews.com

Long-Term Exposure to Air Pollution Associated with Increased Risk for Severe COVID-19

Long-Term Exposure to Air Pollution Associated with Increased Risk for Severe COVID-19
    People with a long history of exposure to air pollution have a higher risk of developing severe disease, admission to hospital or an intensive care unit (ICU)…
    www.trialsitenews.com

• Low Vitamin D Levels Associated with Long COVID Syndrome

Low Vitamin D Levels Associated with Long COVID Syndrome
    Low vitamin D levels are associated with an increased risk of long COVID syndrome, according to research presented at the 25th European Congress of…
    www.trialsitenews.com

Low vitamin D levels are associated with an increased risk of long COVID syndrome, according to research presented at the 25th European Congress of Endocrinology in Istanbul. The study was also published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.

Long COVID, also called post COVID-19 syndrome, is a condition in which the symptoms of COVID-19 last for more than 12 weeks after contracting the initial infection. In studies, the condition has been reported to affect 50-70% of patients previously hospitalized for COVID-19.

Vitamin D is well-known to regulate the immune response. Low vitamin D has been identified as a risk factor for worse outcomes for hospitalized COVID-19 patients, including intubation and mechanical ventilation or death. A handful of studies have investigated the role of vitamin D in risk the of long COVID occurrence, with conflicting results.

The aim of the current study was to evaluate the impact of circulating vitamin D levels on risk of long COVID occurrence in a cohort of patients previously hospitalized for acute COVID-19 and reassessed 6 months after hospital discharge.

The study was led by researchers from the Vita-Salute San Raffaele University and IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital in Milan. The team examined 100 patients aged 51-70 years, with and without long COVID.

Patients undergoing therapies and/or with comorbidities affecting calcium/vitamin D/bone metabolism, and/or admission to the intensive care unit during hospitalization were excluded. Vitamin D levels were measured at hospital admission for COVID-19 and 6 months after discharge.

Researchers observed lower vitamin D levels at follow-up in subjects with long COVID than those without (20.1 vs 23.2?ng/mL). This effect was more pronounced in people with neurocognitive symptoms at follow-up (n = 7) than those without (n = 93) (14.6 vs 20.6?ng/mL). In patients with vitamin D deficiency (<20?ng/mL), both at admission and at follow-up (n = 42), those affected by long COVID (n = 22) had lower vitamin D levels at follow-up than those not affected (n = 20) (12.7 vs 15.2?ng/mL). In multiple regression analyses, lower vitamin D levels at follow-up were the only variable significantly associated with long COVID.

The data suggest that vitamin D levels should be evaluated in COVID-19 patients after hospital discharge, write the authors. The role of vitamin D supplementation as a preventive strategy of COVID-19 sequelae should be tested in randomized controlled trials, they conclude.

• Aussie Class Action Against Gov. Officials—COVID-19 Vax Injuries Point to Disturbing Evidence

Aussie Class Action Against Gov. Officials—COVID-19 Vax Injuries Point to Disturbing Evidence
    TrialSite recently covered a class action lawsuit in Australia involving COVID-19 vaccine injured and their seemingly uphill struggle to win over basic…
    www.trialsitenews.com

TrialSite recently covered a class action lawsuit in Australia involving COVID-19 vaccine injured and their seemingly uphill struggle to win over basic acknowledgment, and, ultimately compensation. While a majority of persons experienced the COVID-19 vaccines with no major problems, these novel vaccines were somewhat volatile. For example, TrialSite reported early on how, thanks to the Freedom of Information Act, we were able to access Pfizer’s confidential “5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021“ which revealed that although already many millions of doses were administered, the company’s report included 42,086 adverse events including 1223 fatalities (See the link below). In many cases, it could not be proven that the fatalities, for example, were linked to the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine as these incidents were reported right after vaccination. Other high rates included 1927 COVID-19 infections and 1098 cardiac disorders which the company acknowledges fits into a pattern. Now, the lawsuit in Australia is on—led by attorneys NR Barbi Solicitor Ltd, having filed a class action lawsuit against high-ranking Australian officials including Dr. Brendan Murphy, the Australian Government, the Department of Health and Aged Care Secretary, and the Deputy Director of Health Products regulation Group, Adjunct Professor John Skerrit—recently retired from the role of Deputy Secretary--(the respondents) in federal court in Australia.

The plaintiffs are seeking to recover Covid-19 vaccination injuries obtained as a consequence of receiving the vaccine.

What’s the claim associated with damages?

The class applicant argues that the Respondents’ actions to advance COVID-19 vaccination rates constituted negligence/misfeasance at the very least.

Follow the link to support the class action effort.

Call to Action: Follow the link to read Pfizer’s “5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021.”

References

Covid-19 Vaccine Class Action
    Covid Vaccine Class Action
    www.covidvaxclassaction.com.au

• Indonesian Government Being Sued Over Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine

Indonesian Government Being Sued Over Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine
    An Indonesian group, headed by Ted Hilbert &amp; Fatoni Rahman, is suing the government for their vaccine mandate involving the mass immunization of &nbsp;all…
    www.trialsitenews.com

An Indonesian group, headed by Ted Hilbert & Fatoni Rahman, is suing the government for their vaccine mandate involving the mass immunization of all residents of Indonesia by executive order. According to Hilbert & Rahman, the mandate goes against numerous articles of the constitution of the Republic of Indonesia.

The executive order, issued on Feb. 9, 2021, required every Indonesian citizen to be vaccinated if they were eligible (Article 13A). Health workers, other frontline workers and individuals belonging to the high-risk populations including those with comorbidities as well as those aged 60 years old and above had already been prioritized since 2020.

The order outlines penalties that can be imposed on eligible individuals who are refusing to get vaccinated. These include fines, a delay or cancellation of government relief benefits, and a delay of or disqualification for access to public services. The order also highlights that individuals who refuse to be vaccinated and thereby obstruct the government’s efforts to control COVID-19 will also be subject to the applicable criminal charges related to the spread of infectious disease.

In 2021, to encourage vaccination, the Indonesian government also barred unvaccinated individuals from entering public places or traveling between provinces; calling it an “effective nudge.”

While other countries are easing – if not foregoing – COVID-19-related travel restrictions, Indonesia last updated its requirements in Sept. 2022. They increased the domestic travel criteria from the primary COVID-19 vaccination course to also requiring a booster unless they hold a medical exemption certificate.

Importantly while the COVID-19 vaccines have helped protect individuals during surges, durability challenges leading to breakthrough infections associated with the mutating virus started with the delta variant of concern and intensified during the omicron stage of COVID-19 ongoing. With today’s highly transmissible omicron versions such as XBB the vaccines offer limited ability to stop transmission, a fundamental point of any mandate.

Who are Ted Hilbert and Fatoni Rahman?

Fatoni Rahman is an Indonesian citizen, while Ted Hilbert is a foreign national from Luxembourg, residing permanently in Indonesia.

Hilbert is practicing digital transformation in the information technology (IT) industry and co-founded Cloudmatika, a cloud and hosting service provider in Indonesia. The group is represented by a legal team from VST & Partners law office.

The complaint

The plaintiffs, Hilbert and Rahman, filed a complaint in September 2021, to the Ombudsman Republik Indonesia (RI) about their multiple failed attempts to obtain data on the COVID-19 vaccines.

When the Ministry of Health (MOH) denied the Ombudman RI’s official request for data on COVID-19 vaccines, the plaintiffs filed an administrative objection against the MOH (Defendant I) demanding to stop all COVID-19 mandates. The objection was received by the MOH on Jan. 31, 2022, and was rejected. As a result, the plaintiffs filed another administrative objection directed to the president (Defendant II) that was received by the state secretary on Feb. 22, 2022. This was also subsequently rejected.

The team have since submitted a class action lawsuit against the minister of health and the president for intentionally spreading incorrect and false information about COVID-19 and its vaccines. The first hearing is scheduled for June 12, and the group are welcoming more people to join as plaintiffs in the case.

Basis of the lawsuit

The plaintiffs claim that the MOH’s executive order violates the law on health which gives every person the right to informed consent. This law also gives individuals the right to have full access to information and data about health, as well as to informed consent about their own medical treatment (Article 7).

Therefore, based on Law No. 36/2009, the plaintiffs should be entitled to independently and responsibly determine the health services needed for themselves (Article 5, paragraph 3) as well as to obtain safe, quality, and affordable health services (Article 5, paragraph 2).

Plaintiffs claim that the risks of COVID-19 vaccines outweigh the benefits

The plaintiffs conducted their own independent research on the effectiveness and safety of COVID-19 vaccines and concluded that while there are possible benefits for other groups of people, for them and most of the population, COVID-19 vaccine’s risks outweigh its benefits. They published an e-book entitled Complete Risk-Benefit Analysis Covid19 Vaccine to consolidate their research findings.

Here is a brief overview of their argument.

Not “extraordinarily dangerous”

The plaintiffs said that they discovered that COVID-19 is not “extraordinarily dangerous” as the government makes it out to be; it is only being used by the government to justify violations of human rights. They pointed out that the COVID-19 task force on June 5, 2022, reported 157,000 COVID-19-related deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. Meanwhile, deaths from other causes amount to about 78,500 a year. As in America, it’s becoming apparent that at least some deaths counted as COVID-19 related were likely actually the result of other conditions—the deceased also happened to have been infected.

The plaintiffs adding up all the evidence from their point of view concluded that COVID-19 is not extraordinary as it is less dangerous than many other causes. TrialSite can insert that earlier in the pandemic, at least at certain points COVID-19 was at least twice as deadly, if not more, as influenza, and of course the flu becomes a high-risk matter for the elder population and other immune-challenged persons. With omicron the morbidity and mortality rates continued to decline, although the pathogen become more transmissible. TrialSite suggests today SARS-CoV-2 case fatality rates likely approach influenzas levels, but that can vary across location, people, and the like.

According to Johns Hopkins University’s Coronavirus Resource Center the case fatality rate in the United States is now 1.1%. Mortality rates for influenza in the United States according to Statista can surge as high as 22.1% among the elderly.

The plaintiffs also found that air pollution causes more illness and death than COVID-19. They reported that there were “232,974 deaths due to pollution in 2017. Among those, 123,700 people died due to air pollution."

“Vaccines do not stop the infection and transmission of COVID-19.”

The plaintiffs’ research highlighted instances wherein officials or health practitioners have explicitly stated that the vaccines do not aim to stop infection. This argument of course centers on the vaccines’ durability challenge.

One is Dr. Siti Nadia Tarmizi, the director of Prevention and Control of Direct Communicable Diseases, who said, “... so the vaccine prevents us from getting sick, not from getting infected.”

Another is Prof. Wiku Adisasmito, an appointed spokesperson for COVID-19 handling, at a press conference on December 2022. He said, “... vaccines cannot prevent transmission. Transmission can only be prevented through strict adherence to health protocols and strict international travel policies.” Meaning a combination of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical interventions but by no means can the COVID-19 vaccines by themselves control the pandemic or spread of SARS-CoV-2 in the endemic period.

Another example used by the plaintiff’s was a statement from Prof. Zubairi Djoerban, Chief of the Indonesian Medical Association (IDI) COVID Task Force who tweeted on Feb. 18, 2022 that the actual function of vaccines is not to reduce infection, but to reduce hospitalizations and deaths.

“The vaccine does not make us immune to COVID-19.”

The plaintiffs quoted a statement from the MOH on Aug. 30, 2021, in their research saying, “Vaccination does not make us immune, but it prevents us from being hospitalized. That's what we need to realize.” The unfolding science recognizes that the COVID-19 vaccines are not of the sterilizing type.

They also mentioned that the Omicron variant thrives in countries with high vaccination and booster rates. They add that despite having the 44% (as of Jan. 18, 2022) of the population in Indonesia being vaccinated, 79% of Omicron cases are in fully vaccinated individuals. This led them to conclude that fully vaccinated individuals are twice as likely to be infected with the virus compared to the non-vaccinated.

“The government is spreading misinformation.”

In their research, the plaintiffs pointed out that the government promulgates false information that does not reflect actual data. One example is when the Vice President of Indonesia stated that the death rate among the children was 30%, when data from the MOH showed that it was below 0.2%. The Indonesian Pediatric Society (IDAI) also stated that the death rate in children is 3-5%, with Indonesia having the highest COVID-19 fatality rate among children in the world.

According to Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Research Center Indonesia is nowhere near the top of the highest case fatality rates involving COVID-19.

“COVID-19 vaccine is only beneficial to individuals with underlying conditions.”

Data from early 2022 were analyzed to determine death protection rates on vaccinated population. According to the data, age groups under 50 years old have a higher risk of death after receiving the vaccine than the risk of COVID-19 death after testing positive on the unvaccinated population.

The plaintiffs also mentioned finding in their research a study that shows vaccination under the ages of 18 years old and below is more likely to increase the number of COVID-19 deaths in this age group.

Some research tracked in TrialSite suggests that more vaccination doses actually lead in the aggregate to a higher mortality risk, but that’s one hypothesis—no conclusive proof has been established.

Final thoughts

The recent legal action taken by Hilbert and Rahman against the Indonesian government exhibits there are a substantial number of concerns surrounding the constitutional validity of mandatory COVID-19 vaccination in the southeast Asian nation. This raises important questions on the protection of human rights and the role of vaccination in controlling or attempting to control the pandemic. The lawsuit’s outcome could have far-reaching implications for public health policies and constitutional rights in Indonesia.

TrialSite will continue to monitor the developments in this case as the debate unfolds and legal proceedings continue. It is crucial to engage in informed discussions and consider the diverse perspectives surrounding this complex issue.

• WHO reports MS after Covid vax

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is for the liers and deniers!

External Content youtu.be

• As much as I was happy to see him vindicated at the court, Dr. Bakhdi enjoyed the benefit of having a background that helped him face the backlash with dignity. I was just reading on telegram about the case of an activist that is still undergoing a process for the exact same reasons, and he has faced it without any sort of massive public support as Dr. Bakhdi had the luck to attract. This is the dark side of all the oppression endured by people for standing their ground and not bowing to the abuse imposed.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.