The Totally Civil Covid Thread. (Closing 31/05)

• The great Covid and fags cover-up

Study after study shows that smokers are less likely to get Covid. But this inconvenient truth has been buried.

The great Covid and fags cover-up
    Study after study shows that smokers are less likely to get Covid. But this inconvenient truth has been buried.
    www.spiked-online.com

I achieved a personal milestone in April 2020 when, for the first time, one of my articles was flagged up as fake news on Facebook. spiked rather invited trouble by giving it the headline ‘Smoke fags, save lives’, but even with a subtler title it would have been enough to alarm Zuckerberg’s minions, since it discussed the growing evidence that smokers were heavily under-represented in Covid-19 wards.

Since back then Big Tech’s fact-checkers were still describing claims about SARS-CoV-2 being airborne and face masks preventing infection as ‘misleading’, a fake-news flag was something of a badge of honour. And, as with those claims, the ‘disputed’ information in my article has been borne out by the evidence.

• COVID-19 Patients after Ivermectin-Based Combination Treatment:

It took some time to get the results published..over two years..

Jackie Stone was busy with 'political' matters..for much of that time

besides saving lives,,

Dr Jackie Stone found guilty of practising as a doctor from an unlicensed institution... a church

but NOT guilty of IVERMECTIN..IVM

Corruption is not only in the USA but also in Zimbabwe..

Dr Jackie Stone found guilty on two charges
    On 23 September, Dr Jackie Stone, who was instrumental to the complete eradication of Covid-19 in Zimbabwe, was found guilty on two charges.
    www.biznews.com

• Corruption is not only in the USA

Its a good thing that China is more corrupt than the USA..

Otherwise they might sue the US taxpayer for Covid reparations,,

and its fortunate that Putin had a special military diversion in Ukraine last February,2022

But around about February, 2020 Covid was on centre stage..

"Collins clearly found it astonishing that such a dangerous experiment would be done in low safety conditions.

“Surely that wouldn’t be done in a BSL-2 lab?” he asked Farrar.

“Wild West . . . ,” was Farrar’s response.

The Wuhan researchers did indeed manipulate viruses and cell cultures in BSL-2 labs, the second-lowest of the four designated safety levels, and hardly more stringent than the conditions in a dentist’s office.

For infecting transgenic mice with engineered viruses, they used BSL-3 conditions, which are substantially safer, though insufficient to have prevented four escapes of the SARS1 virus from a lab in Beijing in 2004.

Fauci by this time knew that his agency was funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology to manipulate coronaviruses.

It is unclear how much of this he had told Collins. A possible interpretation of the emails is that they reflect a process stage-managed by Farrar and Fauci

to accomplish two ends.

One was to supply evidence to explain why the American virologists were recanting their initial conclusion about SARS-CoV2 being lab-made.

The other was to persuade the two senior officials, Collins and Vallance, that there was nothing to see here, just a little misunderstanding that could safely be put to rest.

Emails Cast More Doubt on the Official Covid Story | City Journal
    Newly released messages discuss how to discredit the idea that the virus escaped from a lab.
    www.city-journal.org

• But around about February, 2020 Covid was on centre stage

Soon it will be three years ago..

but the truth will out..

May2020 , Fauci tells National Geographic in an interview he’s “very, very strongly leaning toward this could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated” and adds all signs indicate the virus “evolved in nature and then jumped species.

but the unredacted emails show Fauci et al were

'circling the wagons".to shut down the

probable synthetic origin of Covid..

A Wild West scene with settlers being attacked by Indians circling round  two covered wagons. A sign read 'Give way to Indians from the right') -  TopFoto

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just to add info, Amlodipine for BP one a day by law.. only seems to work for 15 hours before things get out of hand . So I stepped over the line at one in the day and 1/2 at night to keep it down. you can imagine the system got on me for it. as they ajust.. it seems other meds do not work for me

A no win scenario is under way again.as the law will not allow more then one a day.

knowing the system already killed me once this year its about to start again soon.

Ive posted here more then I ever talk to anyone so I guess that makes me the silent type and I keep most people in the dark.

meany of my older friends before the die talk about "getting even with those that did them wrong over the years but don't.

this will be a interesting winter.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I achieved a personal milestone in April 2020 when, for the first time, one of my articles was flagged up as fake news on Facebook. spiked rather invited trouble by giving it the headline ‘Smoke fags, save lives’,

Soon after the news was out (April 2020) French parents did buy nicotine plasters for their kids..... So this is pretty old cheese...

Same for Fauci e-mails that now are public since 1.5 years.....

But the usefulness of pneumonia vaccination has been proven one more time : https://jamanetwork.com/journa…4d-4d7c-ae35-e02449572efd

Up to 15% reduction in all cause pneumonia hospital stays!

• You should do that the other way around. Tale one at night and 1/2 at lunchtime. It will work better that way.

I have. as they add more types it seems to shut down the working one and I take more to get my bp back down and then when i need it renewed I land in the ER.. "to do as they please....=No Likeky ..

as the 30mg of lisinopril my help some people its seems useless for me and the effects of the Amlod stops working.. a number of attempts to stay within the law has given me some very bad days and nights. PB's 240.130 for hours..

then i cant get them to refill, its just a matter of time before the next event.

Seems the laws are set in stone even after I "got around them for 6 months" I had full blood work showing I was in good numbers.

Seems like the 5G a day landing in the H is another money grab, when

i go.... I know a lot of bills will also show up to be pain no one will know about,,, seen that game with others.

The long game....its just a matter of time..

• L arginine will help control BP. It converts to NO almost immediately in the bloodstream. I have been taking for 30 years after having a problem with prescribed meds. Lowers cholesterol as well as BP. I swear by it!

• I think there are 2 problems on that front. One is corn syrup which seems to be in more and more products- especially in the USA, , the other is not sugar but sweeteners like Aspartame and Sucralose. They just confuse the hell out of your metabolism.

I agree, but any processed sugar is a killer in waiting. Weight gain, high blood pressure, hypertension are all associated with processed sugar. Salt has been vilified by medical talking heads but sugar is the true killer!

IN DEPTHHigh blood pressure: Why excess sugar in the diet may be the culprit

High blood pressure: Why excess sugar in the diet may be the culprit - Diabetes
    One out of every four UK adults has hypertension (high blood pressure). If you’re among them, one of the first recommendations your doctor probably gave you…
    www.diabetes.co.uk

• I think there are 2 problems on that front. One is corn syrup which seems to be in more and more products- especially in the USA, , the other is not sugar but sweeteners like Aspartame and Sucralose. They just confuse the hell out of your metabolism.

Stay healthy cut all sugar and use honey

Raw Honey: Study Finds This Sweetener May Help Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol Levels

Effect of honey on cardiometabolic risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis
    AbstractContext. Excess calories from free sugars are implicated in the epidemics of obesity and type 2 diabetes. Honey is a free sugar but is generally regarde
    academic.oup.com

Abstract

Context

Excess calories from free sugars are implicated in the epidemics of obesity and type 2 diabetes. Honey is a free sugar but is generally regarded as healthy.

Objective

The effect of honey on cardiometabolic risk factors was assessed via a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled trials using the GRADE (Grading of Recommendations, Assessment, Development, and Evaluation) approach.

Data Sources

MEDLINE, Embase, and the Cochrane Library databases were searched up to January 4, 2021, for controlled trials ≥1 week in duration that assessed the effect of oral honey intake on adiposity, glycemic control, lipids, blood pressure, uric acid, inflammatory markers, and markers of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.

Data Extraction

Independent reviewers extracted data and assessed risk of bias. Data were pooled using the inverse variance method and expressed as mean differences (MDs) with 95%CIs. Certainty of evidence was assessed using GRADE.

Data Analysis

A total of 18 controlled trials (33 trial comparisons, N = 1105 participants) were included. Overall, honey reduced fasting glucose (MD = −0.20 mmol/L, 95%CI, −0.37 to −0.04 mmol/L; low certainty of evidence), total cholesterol (MD = −0.18 mmol/L, 95%CI, −0.33 to −0.04 mmol/L; low certainty), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (MD = −0.16 mmol/L, 95%CI, −0.30 to −0.02 mmol/L; low certainty), fasting triglycerides (MD = −0.13 mmol/L, 95%CI, −0.20 to −0.07 mmol/L; low certainty), and alanine aminotransferase (MD = −9.75 U/L, 95%CI, −18.29 to −1.21 U/L; low certainty) and increased high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (MD = 0.07 mmol/L, 95%CI, 0.04–0.10 mmol/L; high certainty). There were significant subgroup differences by floral source and by honey processing, with robinia honey, clover honey, and raw honey showing beneficial effects on fasting glucose and total cholesterol.

Conclusion

Honey, especially robinia, clover, and unprocessed raw honey, may improve glycemic control and lipid levels when consumed within a healthy dietary pattern. More studies focusing on the floral source and the processing of honey are required to increase certainty of the evidence.

• Sugar is the true enemy

Well, all highly processed carbohydrates are rich in sugars, so I agree. We only eat complex carbohydrates in vegetables, raw almonds and wallnuts. We at home use stevia as sweetener, and, as a prophilactic natural anti inflammatory, periodically swallow a spoonfull of a mixture of raw honey with curcuma. We make “bread” with whole almond / flaxseed meal and, whole eggs and butter. Very tasty. We discarded the use of most oils, only use olive oil, coconut oil, and butter.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Pfizer boss refuses to testify to EU Parliament COVID panel — again

‘We have no further information to share,’ says Albert Bourla, who bailed out of an earlier appointment in October.

Pfizer boss refuses to testify to EU Parliament COVID panel — again
    ‘We have no further information to share,’ says Albert Bourla, who bailed out of an earlier appointment in October.
    www.politico.eu

Pfizer Chief Executive Officer Albert Bourla has once again declined to testify before the European Parliament’s special COVID committee.

That’s strike two.

“Since the October COVID hearing, we have no further information to share with the Committee, so respectfully decline the invitation to again revisit these issues,” states the letter from Bourla dated December 2 and seen by POLITICO.

• For what is worth, all my BP troubles were gone when I adopted a Very Low Carbohidrate style of food intake, more than 4 years ago.

Diabetic family got me early on to eat right. seems i black out over1300..

was less of the problem when i was on my feet working 12 hours days

most of the point to the post is I feel the system is rigged more deeply and I'm that much more annoyed about things over all.

• External Content youtu.be

• Fauci 7 hour interrogation

https://ago.mo.gov/docs/default-source/press-releases/135885afauci112322_full_redacted.pdf?sfvrsn=35f4a425_2

Maybe Fauci has post-Covid amnesia?

word count

"I don't recall.."    192 times...

e,g

Q. Have you ever done that? Have you ever CC'd your personal e-mail on a work-related matter?
    A. You know, I don't recall. I doubt that. I doubt that.

Q. Okay. Did you ever -- so you don't recall? ever having a one-on-one meeting with him [Ron Baric]of any kind?
    A. I don't recall. It's possible.

• Open Letter & Evidentiary Document sent to Zealand Leadership: COVID-19 negative vaccine effectiveness and Safety Signals

Open Letter & Evidentiary Document sent to Zealand Leadership: COVID-19 negative vaccine effectiveness and Safety Signals.
    An open letter and evidentiary document has been sent to the NZ Prime Minister by Dr. Carlton Brown. The letter is a meticulously researched and cited…
    www.trialsitenews.com

An open letter and evidentiary document has been sent to the NZ Prime Minister by Dr. Carlton Brown. The letter is a meticulously researched and cited document, laying out the entire available body of evidence for ineffectiveness and incidents of harm of the Covid-19 countermeasures.

Could the underlying design of C-19 countermeasures lead to a plethora of problems—whether unintended or not? To sum up the findings in this document in lay terms, the countermeasures’ instructions of cells to produce a potentially harmful spike protein, and thereafter attack those “antigens” with one’s own immune system instructs one’s body to go on an internally directed attack if the countermeasure isn’t incredibly advanced, controlled and verified many times over. This author’s research has uncovered real problems: some of the lots are variable and multiple streams of evidence suggest that the product hasn’t been consistently produced with quality in each and every batch. This unfortunately implies that not every shot is the same. This could explain the side effects and injuries, at times fatal, that are associated with the mass vaccination program. Either way trouble lies ahead with a potential for both more short-term potentially severe side effects to more uncertain long-term pathogenic trends—there are no studies into the long term risks associated with the COVID-19 countermeasures.

The 95-page letter and evidentiary document can be found in the link at the very bottom of the page.

A series of investigation requests were made linked to COVID-19 vaccine-induced harm on evidence in New Zealand and overseas, including the statistical biases evident in the Ministry of Health and other healthcare agencies’ calculable unvaccinated COVID-19 case rates. These biases essentially eliminated the negative vaccine effectiveness harm signal from ready public view. This evidentiary document is provided by a former European corporate venture capital-funded CEO/vaccine innovator (“Vaccines for Mutating Viruses”), veterinarian with 36 years of vaccine use experience, and a private researcher.

The highly-cited evidentiary document provides the results of Dr. Brown's private research into (1) negative COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness and vaccine failure in New Zealand, England, Scotland, and Canada across the Omicron wave and Globally (2021), (2) the evidence for toxic vaccine lots in the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System database and its global implications, and (3) the evidence for SARS-CoV-2’s gain-of-function origin and the mechanisms used to enhance its human infectivity and pathogenicity.

This document serves the purpose of sharing evidence-based information to catalyze (1) an investigation into the biases evident in the Ministry of Health and other healthcare agencies’ calculable unvaccinated COVID-19 case rates, (2) clinical research into COVID-19 antibody-dependent enhancement of virus infection (ADE), vaccine-associated enhanced disease (VAED), and antigenic imprinting in the New Zealand population, (3) clinical research into the role of COVID-19 vaccination in exacerbating comorbidities most frequently associated with serious-severe COVID-19 outcomes, and (4) scientific curiosity and academic research into these issues.

About Dr. Brown:

Dr. Carlton Brown BVSc (1986, Massey University), MBA (1997, London Business School).

Former CEO and co-innovator at Immune Targeting Systems Ltd (UK), “Vaccines for Mutating Viruses.”

Raising awareness for antibody-dependent enhancement of virus infection (ADE), vaccine-associated enhanced disease (VAED), and antigenic imprinting.”

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlton-brown-13b66232/, https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4871-7521, https://gettr.com/user/covid19_ade_vaed.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.