The Totally Civil Covid Thread. (Closing 31/05)

• However the difference is you don't have to think thousands of doctors all over the world are complicit in a conspiracy that not one has exposed to believe the UDFO videos.

Why would doctors be in on a conspiracy? Not only are most true believers, they are following orders like good little soldiers. Doing what they're told, following protocols, told to encourage vaccination, etc. Or else.

Your "third door" was about the deliberate and wholescale use of vaccines for nefarious purposes, not the fact that vaccines like all other food and medicines very occasionally contain contamination from the machines that process them.

Bottom line : strange things have been found in the vaccines - inadvertently and/or deliberately - and the fact is that you don't know what's in any one dose, you are simply trusting authorities, who in turn are trusting authorities. When a multitude of videos from multiple sources show changing crystalline - looking structures (among other things) in vaccine vial contents, I can entertain that it's some conspiracy to discredit the vaccine regime, or I can entertain that it's interesting physical phenomena that happen in the context of novel and positively charged nano lipids of the vaccine subjected to increased temperature and light under the microscope, or I can entertain that we are being deliberately experimented on with undisclosed novel technology. Frankly I don't know and I haven't actively pursued any resolution on the matter, but all three are on the table. Let's just say I've lost the reflex I once had to trust the competence or intent of authorities.

• But this time in the UK the hospitals were full to bursting and beyond, and 200,000 people died with Covid as 'cause of death' - usually of course with underlying health problems- but it was covid what done it.

A reoccurring problem in the UK for many years now :

N.H.S. Overwhelmed in Britain, Leaving Patients to Wait (Published 2018)
    For years, budget cuts at the National Health Service have left hospitals stretched over the winter. This time, it is under the highest strain in decades.
    www.nytimes.com

By Ceylan Yeginsu

• Jan. 3, 2018

LONDON — At some emergency wards, patients wait more than 12 hours before they are tended to. Corridors are jammed with beds carrying frail and elderly patients waiting to be admitted to hospital wards. Outpatient appointments were canceled to free up staff members, and by Wednesday morning hospitals had been ordered to postpone nonurgent surgeries until the end of the month.

Cuts to the National Health Service budget in Britain have left hospitals stretched over the winter for years, but this time a flu outbreak, colder weather and high levels of respiratory illnesses have put the N.H.S. under the highest strain in decades.

The situation has become so dire that the head of the health service is warning that the system is overwhelmed.

• Why would doctors be in on a conspiracy? Not only are most true believers, they are following orders like good little soldiers.

How many doctors do you know? Have you taken a poll of them, or interviewed many of them to establish whether they tend to be conformists? I do not think you have done this. So I do not think you have any basis for this claim. You just made this up. You expect us to believe it because . . . you believe all unfounded reactionary nonsense. Without question. You are projecting your own faults on doctors. You are the truest of true believers in whatever the hell people tell you. Or whatever you tell yourself.

This is only anecdotal evidence, but the doctors I personally know are not at all the way you describe. If anything, they tend to be very self confident and inclined to do what they think is best, without regard to the opinions of others. The opposite of what you describe. I think my anecdotal evidence probably beats your assertion, because I think you made that up out of whole cloth, without reference to any real-world doctors.

• Most "science papers" do not say that. Some which did say that sort of thing were retracted within weeks.

More bullshit! UK raw data says it clearly:: Since July 2021 vaccinated to more often spread than unvaccinated. In reality its a factor of 5x!

So, since more than one year, the vaccinated fuel the pandemic. Things entirely changed since Delta.

• Not only are most true believers, they are following orders like good little soldiers. Doing what they're told, following protocols, told to encourage vaccination, etc. Or else.

Mark U. This is wonderful rhetoric, but factually incorrect.

If what you say its true then, for example, the UK regulators would have rolled over and agreed we should use all COVID vaccines immediately. They did not. They took a very long time to go down to younger agers (where the risk balance is unfavourable). And, at every stage, they were doing this on their judgement of personal risk, and based on their own consciences.

That is true of the regulators in every free country in the world. They all took different decisions. Your assumption that you (not a medical scientists) know better than those thousands of regulars (medical scientists internationally who have looked at the whole of the evidence) is both insulting and arrogant - and ignores what they actually have done.

• another study for the denier's confirming vit D is not just for bones.

Peritoneal restoration by repurposing vitamin D inhibits ovarian cancer dissemination via blockade of the TGF-β1/thrombospondin-1 axis

In patients with ovarian cancer, peritoneal mesothelial cells are transformed into cancer-associated mesothelial cells via mesenchymal transition and form a favorable microenvironment for tumors to promote metastasis.

Vitamin D inhibits mesenchymal transition of mesothelial cells and suppressed thrombospondin-1 (THBS1) expression, a key molecule promoting cancer cell adhesion, via vitamin D receptor/Smad3 competition in TGF-β signaling, resulting in marked reduction in peritoneal dissemination.

Vitamin D restores cancer-associated mesothelial cells to an epithelial state with normalization of THBS1 expression in preclinical models that mimic cancerous peritonitis in vivo.

This study suggests that peritoneal restoration and normalization of THBS1 expression may be a novel strategy for preventing ovarian cancer dissemination.

In this study, we showed that vitamin D inhibited the TGF-β1-induced mesenchymal state of MCs to suppress tumorigenesis, and identified THBS1 as a key protein that enhanced adhesion and proliferation of OvCa cells on CAMs. In vivo, vitamin D blocked the interaction of CAMs with cancer cells by inhibiting Smad-dependent TGF-β signaling via VDR-Smad3 competition, thereby suppressing peritoneal dissemination. We also showed that vitamin D restored the mesenchymal state fixation of CAMs induced by chronic exposure to TGF-β1, which involved an autocrine mechanism, and that vitamin D-normalized CAMs reduced THBS1 secretion.

• Amyloid Peptides Detected in SARS-CoV-2 Proteome May Trigger Neurologic Symptoms

Amyloid Peptides Detected in SARS-CoV-2 Proteome May Trigger Neurologic Symptoms
    The researchers sought to evaluate whether some neurologic symptoms of COVID-19 may follow an amyloid etiology.
    www.neurologyadvisor.com

Cytotoxic aggregates of SARS-CoV-2 proteins may trigger neurologic symptoms in patients with COVID-19, according to study findings published in Nature Communications.

Although COVID-19 is known primarily as a respiratory disease that is caused by infection with SARS-CoV-2, such neurologic symptoms as memory loss, severe headaches, sensory confusion, and stroke have been reported in up to 30% of patients, which can persist even after the infection is over (ie, long COVID). It is thought that these neurologic symptoms are induced by the virus infecting the central nervous system (CNS), but the molecular mechanisms that trigger these symptoms have not yet been elucidated.

Impact of Vitamin D on Amyloid Precursor Protein Processing and Amyloid-β Peptide Degradation in Alzheimer's Disease

Impact of Vitamin D on Amyloid Precursor Protein Processing and Amyloid-β Peptide Degradation in Alzheimer's Disease
    Ninety percent of the elderly population has a vitamin D hypovitaminosis, and several lines of evidence suggest that there might be a potential causal link…
    www.karger.com

• I was looking up a recipe today and it called for a 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida . Having never heard of this I looked it up and found this:

Culinary spice bioactives as potential therapeutics against SARS-CoV-2

"incorporation of asafoetida and sesame in the diet might intervene in the COVID-19 infection as a preventive and prophylactic approach"

Just thought it was interesting

(disclaimer: I am not offering medical advice here )

• so the death risk seems slightly higher vor unvaxxed - or I am wrong?

You are not wrong, but the causality does not work the way you think. People at risk of death, especially old and sick people, are much more likely to be vaccinated than young, healthy people. They die despite the vaccine. An old vaccinated person is much more likely to die than a healthy, young, unvaccinated person. BUT he is much less likely to die than an old unvaccinated person.

To be specific, vaccinated 80-year-olds die at the rate of 10.93 per week per 100,000 people. Unvaccinated people age 49 die at 3.33/week. That's lower, right? Yes, but unvaccinated 80-year-olds die at 54.39/week.

Chart: COVID death risk for age groups by vaccination status
    Vaccinated adults 80 or older are at higher risk of death than anyone under 50.
    www.axios.com

You will find this, and many others statistical complexities, clearly explained here:

Home | Covid-19 Data Science
    This page aggregates and tries to provide a balanced discussion of research results, data sets, applications and models, and commentaries regarding Covid-19,…
    www.covid-datascience.com

• Orally administered niclosamide-based organic/inorganic hybrid suppresses SARS-CoV-2 infection

Orally administered niclosamide-based organic/inorganic hybrid suppresses SARS-CoV-2 infection
    The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious global health threat mainly due to the surging cases along with new variants of COVID-19. Though global vaccinations have…
    www.biorxiv.org

Abstract

The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious global health threat mainly due to the surging cases along with new variants of COVID-19. Though global vaccinations have indeed some effects on the virus spread, its longevity is still unknown. Therefore an orally administrable anti-viral agent against SARS-CoV-2 would be of substantial benefit in controlling the COVID-19 pandemic. Herein, we repurposed niclosamide (NIC), an FDA approved anthelmintic drug in to MgO, which was further coated with hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) to get the de-sired product called NIC-MgO-HPMC, which has improved anti-SARS-CoV-2 replication in the Syrian hamster model. The inhibitory effect of NIC-MgO-HPMC on SARS-CoV-2 replication leads to the prevention of inflammation as well as lung injury. These data strongly support that repurposed NIC-MgO-HPMC could be highly beneficial for controlling the ongoing pandemic thereby achieving an endemic phase.

• To be specific, vaccinated 80-year-olds die at the rate of 10.93 per week per 100,000 people. Unvaccinated people age 49 die at 3.33/week. That's lower, right? Yes, but unvaccinated 80-year-olds die at 54.39/week.

It always amuses me that Wyttenbach thinks he is capable of understanding 4D nuclear structures, when has repeatedly demonstrated he is unable to understand the above.

I was looking up a recipe today and it called for a 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida . Having never heard of this I looked it up and found this:

Oof! 1/2 a tsp is a lot… the clue is in the name: asa-foetid-a. Make sure to shallow fry it until it starts smelling more pleasant…

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.