The Totally Civil Covid Thread. (Closing 31/05)

• But we tested it on 8 mice, what do you want?

Fauci: 'We don't have time to do a clinical trial' for updated COVID-19 boosters

"We need to get the vaccine out now," Dr. Anthony Fauci said.

Fauci: 'We don't have time to do a clinical trial' for updated COVID-19 boosters
    "We need to get the vaccine out now," Dr. Anthony Fauci said.
    justthenews.com

Dr. Anthony Fauci says there is not enough time to wait for clinical trials before the authorization of updated COVID-19 booster shots.We don't have time to do a clinical trial because we need to get the vaccine out now," Fauci said on CBC this week, per The Epoch Times.

Fauci, the chief medical adviser to the president, also said about 400 people each day in the U.S. are dying as the result of being infected by COVID, In addition to thousands of others in hospitals with the disease.

The Food and Drug Administration on Aug. 31 authorized the updated booster shots by Pfizer and Moderna.

The shots contain elements of the original COVID strain and the BA.4, and BA.5 virus variants. But no human data has been made available for the formulations.

Preclinical testing data from experiments on mice were presented by both of the pharmaceutical firms, and references were made to the human data for a different formulation, combinations of the original and BA.1 strains.

With the BA.5 being the dominant variant in the United States, "you have every reason to believe that [the updated formulation] is going to be better than having a vaccine that isn’t highly specific to the circulating strain," also said Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

"That hasn't been proven in a clinical trial," he also said.

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, said on Aug. 29 that waiting for data from human clinical trials would leave the boosters outdated.

"If we wait for those data to emerge in human data, not just mice data, we will be using what I would consider to be a potentially outdated vaccine," she said.

• Fauci, the chief medical adviser to the president, also said about 400 people each day in the U.S. are dying as the result of being infected by COVID,

And 1400 die/day induced by/from vaccine induced damage. And Pfizer share holders want to see more value...

I recommend .. shoot - here as an exception - the messenger..

• To make it clear once more. We have the ideal control group = Australia for vaxx excess deaths.

The first CoV-19 wave hit Australia in January 2022!!

The first excess death peek was in October/November 2021. So its in perfect correlation with vaxxination. I use vaxx for gene therapy fake vaccines.

So in any discussion or user comment just refer to Australia, that will refute all fake claims that now occur world wide in all mafia owned journals,TV stations etc...

We know since 10 years - as long as gene therapy is used - its potential to kill is at least as large as its potential to heal. So it is only allowed for dead sick patients in a final cancer stadium. Its - currently - a Russian Roulette therapy.

• Covid-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: A risk-benefit assessment and five ethical arguments against mandates at universities

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070

Abstract

Students at North American universities risk disenrollment due to third dose Covid-19 vaccine mandates. We present a risk-benefit assessment of boosters in this age group and provide five ethical arguments against mandates. We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one Covid-19 hospitalisation

Instead we have x1.3 hospitalisations from jabs

HART's conclusion is markedly more pessimistc

HART looks at the data and finds the `number needed to treat´ for the vaccines is in most cases far in excess of the usual accepted maximum and unlikely to justify the injury rate.

<18 : infinite / never

18-29 : 785,000

50-59 : 63,000

80+ : 7,300

Note: Each jab has a >1 in 80 risk of servere adverse reaction

For every Delta covid hospitalisation prevented from vaccination there were an additional 1.3 hospitalisations for serious adverse events related to the vaccine

When applied to drugs, published data suggest that only half of doctors would prescribe a drug with a number needed to treat of 200. That would imply that half of doctors would not recommend it even for over 80 year olds during the Delta wave. For Omicron the number is in a different league

How many injections prevent one covid death? – HART
    Risk is notoriously difficult to communicate effectively. It is especially hard when referring to an emotive subject like the risk of dying as the emotional…
    www.hartgroup.org

• Appears more medics can no longer accept the Poison Jab destruction

400 Doctors and Professionals Declare International Medical Crisis Due to Covid Vaccine Injuries and Deaths

Over 400 doctors, scientists and professionals from more than 34 countries this morning declared an international medical crisis due to “diseases and death associated with the ‘COVID-19 vaccines'”.

Launched at a press conference on Saturday, September 10th, the declaration states: “We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so-called ‘COVID-19 vaccines’. To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.”

It continues:...

400 Doctors and Professionals Declare International Medical Crisis Due to Covid Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
    Over 400 doctors, scientists and professionals from more than 34 countries this morning declared an international medical crisis due to
    dailysceptic.org

Also

“Further evidence of mRNA injections associated with both Covid deaths and excess non-Covid deaths.”

Joel Smalley with a re-analysis of deaths of 18 to 55 year olds in the USA.

Further evidence of mRNA injections associated with both COVID deaths and excess non-COVID deaths.
    Re-analysis of deaths of 18 to 55 year olds in the USA
    metatron.substack.com

• I am going to share this here because it is a documentary made about the Covid-19 pandemic, spent several months being shown at special sessions on movie theaters on Spain and some other countries in Europe, also here in South America, and now has been released for free to the world by the producers, in three languages, this is the English Version.

THE BIG RESET MOVIE (ENG) The uncensored documentary about the truth of the pandemic
    The uncensored documentary about the truth of the pandemic
    odysee.com

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• ‘Uninformed Consent’: 3 California Hospitals Face Lawsuits for Use of ‘Remdesivir Protocol’ Attorneys Allege Led to Wrongful Death (theepochtimes.com)

The Remdesivir Protocol

The lawsuit alleges that the patients were subjected to what it called “The Remdesivir Protocol,” which varies in each hospital.

“A patient comes to the hospital often for a problem unrelated to COVID-19,” the lawsuit says. “They are told they have COVID-19 or ‘COVID pneumonia.’”

From there, they are separated from loved ones and placed in a room where they are told remdesivir is the only option, the lawsuit says.

“They are placed on a BiPap machine at a high rate, making it difficult for them to breathe,” the lawsuit says. “Their hands are often tied down so they can’t take the BiPap machine off their face.”

In many cases, the lawsuit says a psychiatrist will determine the patient agitated, which results in the sedation of the patient, making it difficult for them to fight the side effects of remdesivir “especially as it relates to their ability to breathe against the side effects and against the BiPap machine.”

“Their phone and the signaling instrument for the nurse are typically placed beyond their reach,” the lawsuit alleges.

The patients are also kept malnourished, and eventually intubated, the lawsuit states, where the patient then dies.

“It takes a ‘protocol patient’ about nine days to die on average,” the lawsuit states.

The lawsuit goes on to address federal financial incentives the hospital gets for each step in the protocol.

• In many cases, the lawsuit says a psychiatrist will determine the patient agitated, which results in the sedation of the patient

Going by personal experience while hospitalized allegedly with the bug, I can attest this happened to me, they gave me Fentanyl, which had a terrible effect on me and I had to fight to get them to remove it. It was the worst three weeks of my life by far to be hospitalized with pneumonia.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Going by personal experience while hospitalized allegedly with the bug, I can attest this happened to me, they gave me Fentanyl, which had a terrible effect on me and I had to fight to get them to remove it. It was the worst three weeks of my life by far to be hospitalized with pneumonia.

why in the world would a doctor prescribe an opioid for pneumonia?

Prescribed Opioids Raise Pneumonia Risk

• The lawsuit will probably be tossed as I'm sure the hospitals will argue that they are following FDA recommendations. Im sure once it's tossed in state court that it will be refiled as a federal lawsuit also naming the FDA as defenders. What's surprising is the lack of media attention. Does the media investigate anymore?

• Covid Vaccine Destroys Natural Immunity, NEJM Study Shows A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) shows not only that the effectiveness of the Pfizer Covid vaccine becomes negative (meaning the vaccinated are more likely to be infected than the unvaccinated) within five months but that the vaccine destroys any protection a person has from natural immunity.

This is what Robert Malone did talk about before year or so... He (and many others) essentially foresaw this effect, despite that indicia of it were already visible in rare yet official data. Do you see how fast all the curves go down? There's no mathematical way how such a smooth curve could stop above the zero axis.

https://i.imgur.com/k6CS0r1l.jpg

The vaccines efficiency curves published in the said study don't f*ck with zero axis anymore: they're heading straight down without any hesitation. Because they were observed on children, who have strong innate immunity. Which is just the immunity type, which Covid "vaccines" attack the most. With five related studies cited in OP article this effect got essentially mainstream - there's no way how to doubt or even cover it before public anymore.

The conclusion of study indeed is, that Covid vaccines are harmful - but the most striking warning is, they harm children the most, despite they're pushed for children the most and children are subjects, who will be affected with it for longest time. Innate immunity is non-specific and it protects them against wide spectrum of diseases, not just against Covid. See also:

• No public health agency I'm aware of will admit there is an increase and it is caused by the vaccine. However, the data is clear and Gov'ts rowing back on jabs, first in young, pregnant shows they know.

Okay, so you said government data shows this but you cannot give any examples. Because it is hidden. So it is right there, the data is clear, but it is hidden. Got it.

You are wrong. There is no evidence of serious side effects or damage from the vaccines. If there were any evidence, it would be published by the public health agencies. When a small number of young women were affected by the adenovirus vaccines, this was published, and steps were taken to prevent harm. Any other serious problem with the covid vaccine or any other vaccine or drug would also be addressed.

• It seems the authors conclude positive things about kids and getting the vaccine, but their graphs say something else. Do I have that right? Something does not add up to me.

• It seems the authors conclude positive things about kids and getting the vaccine, but their graphs say something else. Do I have that right? Something does not add up to me.

no the author's conclude that 2 jabs offer limited protection and therefore boosters are recommended. It doesn't matter that within weeks even the boosters are bound to fail!

• New Intranasal Anti-Viral Treatment May Block Covid Transmission: Report

New Intranasal Anti-Viral Treatment May Block Covid Transmission: Report
    Researchers have developed an intranasal anti-viral treatment for COVID-19 that decreases the amount of SARS-CoV-2 shed from infected animals and limits…
    www.ndtv.com

Los Angeles, US: Researchers have developed an intranasal anti-viral treatment for COVID-19 that decreases the amount of SARS-CoV-2 shed from infected animals and limits transmission of the virus.

By the time people test positive for COVID-19, the SARS-CoV-2 virus has already taken up residence in their respiratory system. With each breath, people expel invisible viral particles into the air -- a process known as viral shedding.

Existing drugs aimed at treating COVID-19 address symptoms of the virus but do little to quell viral shedding.

Researchers at Gladstone Institutes in the US previously developed a novel approach for treating infectious diseases: a single-dose, intranasal treatment that protects against severe SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.