The Totally Civil Covid Thread. (Closing 31/05)

• SARS-CoV-2 protein caught severing critical immunity pathway

Powerful X-rays from SLAC’s synchrotron reveal that our immune system’s primary wiring seems to be no match for a brutal SARS-CoV-2 protein

SARS-CoV-2 protein caught severing critical immunity pathway
    Over the past two years, scientists have studied the SARS-CoV-2 virus in great detail, laying the foundation for developing COVID-19 vaccines and antiviral…
    www.eurekalert.org

Menlo Park, Calif. — Over the past two years, scientists have studied the SARS-CoV-2 virus in great detail, laying the foundation for developing COVID-19 vaccines and antiviral treatments. Now, for the first time, scientists at the Department of Energy’s SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory have seen one of the virus’s most critical interactions, which could help researchers develop more precise treatments.

The team caught the moment when a virus protein, called Mpro, cuts a protective protein, known as NEMO, in an infected person. Without NEMO, an immune system is slower to respond to increasing viral loads or new infections. Seeing how Mpro attacks NEMO at the molecular level could inspire new therapeutic approaches.

To see how Mpro cuts NEMO, researchers funneled powerful X-rays from SLAC’s Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource (SSRL) onto crystallized samples of the protein complex. The X-rays struck the protein samples, revealing what Mpro looks like when it dismantles NEMO’s primary function of helping our immune system communicate.

• Well it looks like omicrom really is a natural vaccine

Omicron-induced interferon signalling prevents influenza A virus infection

Omicron-induced interferon signalling prevents influenza A virus infection
    Recent findings in permanent cell lines suggested that SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1 induces a stronger interferon response than Delta. Here, we show that BA.1 and…
    www.biorxiv.org

Abstract

Recent findings in permanent cell lines suggested that SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1 induces a stronger interferon response than Delta. Here, we show that BA.1 and BA.5 but not Delta induce an antiviral state in air-liquid interface (ALI) cultures of primary human bronchial epithelial (HBE) cells and primary human monocytes. Both Omicron subvariants caused the production of biologically active type I (α/β) and III (λ) interferons and protected cells from super-infection with influenza A viruses. Notably, abortive Omicron infection of monocytes was sufficient to protect monocytes from influenza A virus infection. Interestingly, while influenza-like illnesses surged during the Delta wave in England, their spread rapidly declined upon the emergence of Omicron. Mechanistically, Omicron-induced interferon signalling was mediated via double-stranded RNA recognition by MDA5, as MDA5 knock-out prevented it. The JAK/ STAT inhibitor baricitinib inhibited the Omicron-mediated antiviral response, suggesting it is caused by MDA5-mediated interferon production, which activates interferon receptors that then trigger JAK/ STAT signalling. In conclusion, our study 1) demonstrates that only Omicron but not Delta induces a substantial interferon response in physiologically relevant models, 2) shows that Omicron infection protects cells from influenza A virus super-infection, and 3) indicates that BA.1 and BA.5 induce comparable antiviral states.

• Dr. Fauci on BA.5 Booster Rollout—We have No Time for Clinical Trial Data

Dr. Fauci on BA.5 Booster Rollout—We have No Time for Clinical Trial Data
    In a recent interview with Canada’s CBC This Week show, Dr. Anthony Fauci, recently announcing that he would soon resign, is still on the COVID-19…
    www.trialsitenews.com

In a recent interview with Canada’s CBC This Week show, Dr. Anthony Fauci, recently announcing that he would soon resign, is still on the COVID-19 vaccine promotional circuit, now touting the bivalent boosters recently authorized by both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) despite any data derived from clinical trials. The agencies made the move based on mouse data in the lab plus complementary immuno-bridging data, deploying risk-based regulatory approaches to a novel vaccine that was once classified as a gene therapy (not anymore however). Why no clinical trials? Because there is no time to waste, suggests Fauci to the Canadian media. With the cold months around the corner, the official narrative is that along with cold and flu season, COVID season could hit humanity vigorously. Consequently, Fauci believes that the risks of not deploying the vaccines are far greater than the risks of the vaccination on people itself. On the record to the Canadian audience, Fauci declares the COVID shots will become like the annual flu shot. The data thus far seems to support Fauci’s conclusion that the boosters developed by Pfizer-BioNtech and Moderna will offer better, albeit likely short-lived, protection against the current dominant BA.5 Omicron subvariant than existing vaccines authorized either on an emergency basis or approved. Any risks associated with deploying this booster vaccine before the usual accumulation and analysis of clinical trial data seems like a de minimis point to federal government health representatives, given the ongoing emergency declaration and associated countermeasure deployment realities.

America’s most notable, and as some would say notorious doctor—it all depends on point of view—went on the record that there are about 400 persons dying per day due to COVID, “We don’t have time to do a clinical trial because we need to get the vaccine out now.”

Of course, SARS-CoV-2 represents a highly infectious disease and Omicron BA.5, the dominant subvariant strain, is more transmissible than previous strains, hence Fauci’s urgency. Reducing the strain on hospitals is clearly, part of the reason for what could appear like a lax in regulatory requirements.

Recently, prominent spokespersons in the federal government, including Fauci, announced the probable intention to consider an annual flu-like shot approach for the COVID-19 vaccines. While the flu shot isn’t mandated in most cases, it and the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines very well could be.

That’s why White House COVID-19 coordinator Dr. Ashish Jah declared recently, “We are moving to a point where a single annual COVID shot should provide a high degree of protection against serious illness all year.” He went on the record about the prospect of both shots being available annually, stating, “That’s why God gave us two arms,” as reported by Arnie Mazer at TrialSite.

The flu shots are done with traditional inactivated vaccine methods while the other vaccines authorized by U.S. federal agencies (FDA, CDC) include mRNA vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna), viral vector vaccines (Johnson & Johnson) and a protein subunit vaccine (Novavax). The mRNA vaccines were once classified as a gene therapy, but that definition has been modified so that these products aren’t classified that way.

• why in the world would a doctor prescribe an opioid for pneumonia?

Prescribed Opioids Raise Pneumonia Risk

https://www.uspharmacist.com/a…oids-raise-pneumonia-risk

They were just trying to keep me docile. I was treated like a leper and an inmate, completely naked in a bed with only a sheet to cover me, my arms with three IVs each (one was actually an intra arterial way, not intra venous), and I could not go even to the bathroom.

As I was completely irritated by such a lovely situation, they wanted to stun me. Apparently I am allergic to fentanyl but it took me a couple of hours to convince the nurses to get me off it, I was very close to kick the bucket that day, and I had to make quite a scandal to make them pay attention to me and get the fentanyl unplugged from the IV it was being administered to me.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• “Pneumonia” yeah? Classic anti-vaxxer trope.

COVID does cause pneumonia, but a serious case causes many other problems, such as brain damage and other organ failures. It causes severe suffering in many cases. Here is a photo of a man named Rod Brooks who was dying of COVID. This photo was taken by his wife and posted in Facebook. She blames the hospital for his death.

Rod and Vira Brooks, Milwaukee, WI. Anti-vaxxers. Rod recovering from Covid and "attempted murder."
    July 26, 2022: Click here for update According to their first shared Facebook page, their second FB Page, a story on Protocol Kills, and a campaign on…
    www.sorryantivaxxer.com

Pneumonia is a comparatively painless way to die. It used to be called "the old man's friend." My father was in ill health in his old age. Influenza caused pneumonia, which killed him in a few hours. COVID is often far worse.

Antivaxxers point out, correctly, that the vaccine does not eliminate the possibility of getting COVID. There are breakthrough cases. However, it reduces the likelihood of severe illness or death. At age 50, hospitalization decreases by a factor of 3 and death by a factor of 25. At age 75, hospitalization by 8 and death by 140. Most other vaccines also have breakthrough cases. We think of the smallpox vaccine as being 100% effective, but that is because it gave the population herd immunity, and ultimately it drove the virus into extinction. Before that happened, individual patients still got smallpox even when they were vaccinated. But, in most cases vaccinated patients had much more mild cases, and they recovered without any long term effects. This is illustrated here:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• COVID does cause pneumonia,

Alpha did, Gamma, delta did. But Omicron cannot. It's the perfect vaccine.

But Ivermectin, V-D3, zinc, Nigella Sativa, and iodine lotion did always work. Only idiots took an experimental gene therapy to escape their personal angst.

Currently 15-18% of all deaths are excess deaths there off at least 70% caused by joy of gene therapy... See Australia data for details and vaxx connection.

• Currently 15-18% of all deaths are excess deaths there off at least 70% caused by joy of gene therapy...

The mRNA vaccines cannot affect your genes any more than the common cold can. RNA never affects DNA, except with a retrovirus, and this is not even a virus. It is a fragment of one.

You should stop posting messages which anyone with a high school level education in science knows are wrong. If you believe this nonsense, you are advertising your own ignorance. Telling everyone you have no idea what you are talking about. You should get a high biology textbook and learn the fundamentals. If you don't believe what you write, you are lying, which is reprehensible.

• The mRNA vaccines cannot affect your genes any more than the common cold can. RNA never affects DNA, except with a retrovirus, and this is not even a virus. It is a fragment of one.

You should stop posting messages which anyone with a high school level education in science knows are wrong. If you believe this nonsense, you are advertising your own ignorance. Telling everyone you have no idea what you are talking about. You should get a high biology textbook and learn the fundamentals. If you don't believe what you write, you are lying, which is reprehensible.

At some point we will have to agree that is more of a semantics issue than anything.

Here you can see a paper from 2011 that calls mRNA a gene therapeutic.

It doesn’t need to enter the nucleus or become part of the genome permanently to be considered gene therapy.

mRNA as gene therapeutic: how to control protein expression - PubMed
    For many years, it was generally accepted that mRNA is too unstable to be efficiently used for gene therapy purposes. In the last decade, however, several…
    pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Here there’s an even older one that speaks in similar terms of gene therapy referring to mRNA.

mRNA-based gene transfer as a tool for gene and cell therapy - PubMed
    In the field of nonviral gene therapy, mRNA-based gene transfer has generated much interest over the last decade. The combination of RNA as a versatile protein…
    pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

It was widely known by then that the main problem was how to get the mRNA into the cells. To that problem, a Chinese team found a very efficient solution and published it in 2013, and of course, it is entirely controversial now given what is the carrier mentioned in this paper.

PEGylated reduced graphene oxide as a superior ssRNA delivery system
    Single stranded ribonucleic acid (ssRNA) acts as a probe, antisense (AS), miRNA analog and inhibitor, and is promising for gene therapy and molecular…
    pubs.rsc.org

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• At some point we will have to agree that is more of a semantics issue than anything.

Here you can see a paper from 2011 that calls mRNA a gene therapeutic.

Yes, I know. I have pointed this out many times. There are two different fields of mRNA therapy now being developed: the mRNA vaccines that can have no effect whatever on the DNA, and the mRNA therapy that does affect the DNA. Here is a video by one of the top researchers describing this difference. I have posted this several times:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I highly recommend that video, by the way. It is by Tal Zaks, the Chief Medical Officer of Moderna Therapeutics, who is a smart cookie. He clearly explains that there are two different mRNA products being developed. As the title says, one of them rewrites the genetic code, similar to the way a retrovirus works. The other, including the COVID vaccines, works like a naturally occurring coronavirus such as the cold, which cannot affect the cell nucleus or DNA.

It works like a coronavirus but unlike a virus it cannot replicate. The fragments of RNA code for the spike proteins for a short time. They are quickly destroyed by the body -- the way all RNA always is. After ~5 days they are gone.

• I highly recommend that video, by the way. It is by Tal Zaks, the Chief Medical Officer of Moderna Therapeutics, who is a smart cookie. He clearly explains that there are two different mRNA products being developed. As the title says, one of them rewrites the genetic code, similar to the way a retrovirus works. The other, including the COVID vaccines, works like a naturally occurring coronavirus such as the cold, which cannot affect the cell nucleus or DNA.

It works like a coronavirus but unlike a virus it cannot replicate. The fragments of RNA code for the spike proteins for a short time. They are quickly destroyed by the body -- the way all RNA always is. After ~5 days they are gone.

Without the intention to disagree, I am well aware of the official version. Let's hope reality never proves mr. Zaks wrong, We won't know for sure in several years, and it will be already too late for most.

We all by now know the so called "Lund University" paper. I'd like to draw attention to the author's comments about the controversy that ensued. They are very cautious of their wording, and this reveals how little we know about this new technology to be adopting it in such a massive scale.

Q&A: COVID-19 vaccine study gains attention
    Lund University. How did this study come about?
    www.lunduniversity.lu.se

• Covid Vaccine Destroys Natural Immunity, NEJM Study Shows A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) shows not only that the effectiveness of the Pfizer Covid vaccine becomes negative (meaning the vaccinated are more likely to be infected than the unvaccinated) within five months but that the vaccine destroys any protection a person has from natural immunity.

Covered here too:

Covid Vaccine Destroys Natural Immunity, NEJM Study Shows

"A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) shows not only that the effectiveness of the Pfizer Covid vaccine becomes negative (meaning the vaccinated are more likely to be infected than the unvaccinated) within five months but that the vaccine destroys any protection a person has from natural immunity.

The study is a large observational study that looks at 887,193 children aged 5 to 11 years in North Carolina...

...The fact that the vaccinated who had natural immunity from previous infection also see negative effectiveness is a surprise..."

Doesn't surprise me, data has made this clear for over a year, even if not explicitly stated. The poison jab destroys one's immune system

There were plenty of warning signals in the Dec 2020 MSDSs, hence why so many nurses said No

...This is very disturbing because it suggests not only that the vaccines give negative ‘protection’ after a few months but also that they destroy the protection that should have been provided by natural immunity. The unvaccinated keep their protection from previous infection but the vaccinated end up with negative efficacy even if they’ve been previously infected. This means the vaccines appear to demolish a person’s natural immunity and leave him or her more vulnerable to infection than he or she was before...

Covid Vaccine Destroys Natural Immunity, NEJM Study Shows
    A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) shows not only that the effectiveness of the
    dailysceptic.org

• The mRNA vaccines cannot affect your genes any more than the common cold can. RNA never affects DNA, except with a retrovirus, and this is not even a virus. It is a fragment of one.

I wish that was the case. However, many studies have proved the mRNA gene therapy jabs do change one's DNA. Time and evidence has moved on since Dec 2020

You should stop posting messages which anyone with a high school level education in science knows are wrong

• A quote from that same article:

"Oddly, the authors of the new study fail to draw attention to their alarming findings. Instead they conclude that the vaccine was “found to confer considerable immunity against Omicron infection” – even though the high protection only lasted weeks and was negative within months. They also conclude that “the rapid decline in protection against Omicron infection that was conferred by vaccination and previous infection provides support for booster vaccination” – as though what people really need is more of these injections."

• You should stop posting messages which anyone with a high school level education in science knows are wrong. If you believe this nonsense, you are advertising your own ignorance.

There are two different fields of mRNA therapy now being developed: the mRNA vaccines that can have no effect whatever on the DNA, and the mRNA therapy that does affect the DNA.

It's in fact you that should stop redistributing FM/R/F/B mafia propaganda.

RNA therapy = Covid-19 vaxxines (xx because the term vaccine would be fake) is termed gen therapy by big pharma since more than 10 years. No mafia can rebrand a deadly cure to make it look like harmless. Only layman like you believe any crap from buddies mouths.

• Just out of interest Curbina, when you were lying in your hospital bed with “pneumonia”, did you ever for even the slightest moment regret not getting vaccinated?

Or do genuinely believe you didn’t really have covid? (Instead of just calling it was “pneumonia” out of embarrassment?)

…Genuine questions. I honestly don’t know any anti-vaxxers in my personal life*, so it’s interesting to me to understand their mindset.

*Other than the mother-in-law, but (a) we don’t share a language, and (b) she owns a massive house on a large piece of land… Therefore I whole-heartedly support whatever selfish and harmful stance she pleases.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.